Melania Trump

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Melania Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

What does she see in an old, fat, balding, inarticulate,  racist, sexist, multi timing porn start loving, adultering, multi millionaire?

http://dailym.ai/2FmXD3x

She will off quicker than a whore's drawers as soon as he is impeached.


Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4512
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

If you guys are going to groom each other for future gang activities, I'll drop out.

It's called the Maddog Mandigos. Only Rednecks and female Brits with broad shoulders are allowed.  Wink

fiesta

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30506
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:58 pm

That would make a good name for a band - Maddog and the Mandinos. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30506
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Absolutely.  White woman can be quite beautiful as well.  Indeed, white men can be quite attractive.

But the whole thing is inspired by a need to be "better".  After all, if you're going to assume superiority, and make the African work in the fields, you need a theory of superiority.  It becomes a difficulty because black bodies come pre-made as quite perfect.  So, they begin this dumb, but beast of burden thesis.

I'm not sure I'm following this. I'm not at all sure that Michelle Obama's figure has anything to do with her being black. Are you saying that black women have a certain sort of figure, and white women have a different kind of figure? There have been references to big "booties" when it comes to black ladies I guess.

Did you read the article.  It explains this.

First, yes, the Mandingo body is uniquely perfect in its musculature.  Ever seen an Arab horse; same sort of muscular beauty.

Second, whites can have the same, but they do not as routinely as Africans.

Third, the real subject here is the white response...a mass concern for personal inadequacy.



Really?  So you’re calling Ben, a white male, who stated that he didn’t like that body shape, a white supremecist and also claiming he has a “personal inadequacy”, yes?
And me also, and the many other millions of people who agree with us - including BLACK people.  

Because according to you, if there’s a particular body shape one doesn’t like it must mean you’re secretly racist yes? That’s what you’re saying.

You simply can’t make a claim and then only decide to only pull one person over it.

So. Here it is: money where your mouth is time.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by nicko on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:24 pm

My Daughters partner is Black, he says Black men can't swim very well, they sink !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9520
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 pm

nicko wrote:My Daughters partner is Black,    he says Black men can't swim very well,  they sink !

Black people are better at certain sports, white people are better at swimming.
There are certain body shapes more identifiable to black people than white people.
Hair texture is vastly different between races.

Being different doesn't mean being unequal...I'm not sure why some people cant grasp that.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15435
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Syl wrote:
nicko wrote:My Daughters partner is Black,    he says Black men can't swim very well,  they sink !

Black people are better at certain sports, white people are better at swimming.
There are certain body shapes more identifiable to black people than white people.
Hair texture is vastly different between races.

Being different doesn't mean being unequal...I'm not sure why some people cant grasp that.


In reply to your last sentence: because some people get their “knowledge” and opinions from books that they then make fit with their agenda and others use common fucking sense.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:58 pm

nicko wrote:My Daughters partner is Black,    he says Black men can't swim very well,  they sink !

This is true. In a university class on physiology I learned that the negroid body, genetically, has denser bones, which mean heavier. Their bodies simply don't float, and so they don't excel at aquatic sports. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says:

In general, blacks have a greater bone mineral density and body protein content than do whites, resulting in a greater fat-free body density. Additionally, there are racial differences in the distribution of subcutaneous fat and the length of the limbs relative to the trunk.

A lot of swimming is dependent on the natural ability of the body to float. If the body doesn't float, it is expending energy to stay at the surface, which inhibits the ability to maneuver. This means that the body is slower and less agile in competitive sports, or just leisure.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:59 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Absolutely.  White woman can be quite beautiful as well.  Indeed, white men can be quite attractive.

But the whole thing is inspired by a need to be "better".  After all, if you're going to assume superiority, and make the African work in the fields, you need a theory of superiority.  It becomes a difficulty because black bodies come pre-made as quite perfect.  So, they begin this dumb, but beast of burden thesis.

I'm not sure I'm following this. I'm not at all sure that Michelle Obama's figure has anything to do with her being black. Are you saying that black women have a certain sort of figure, and white women have a different kind of figure? There have been references to big "booties" when it comes to black ladies I guess.

Did you read the article.  It explains this.

First, yes, the Mandingo body is uniquely perfect in its musculature.  Ever seen an Arab horse; same sort of muscular beauty.

Second, whites can have the same, but they do not as routinely as Africans.

Third, the real subject here is the white response...a mass concern for personal inadequacy.



Really?  So you’re calling Ben, a white male, who stated that he didn’t like that body shape, a white supremecist and also claiming he has a “personal inadequacy”, yes?
And me also, and the many other millions of people who agree with us - including BLACK people.  

Because according to you, if there’s a particular body shape one doesn’t like it must mean you’re secretly racist yes? That’s what you’re saying.

You simply can’t make a claim and then only decide to only pull one person over it.

So. Here it is: money where your mouth is time.


Good day to you Quill. I hope you didn’t miss this post.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:My Daughters partner is Black,    he says Black men can't swim very well,  they sink !

This is true.  In a university class on physiology I learned that the negroid body, genetically, has denser bones, which mean heavier.  Their bodies simply don't float, and so they don't excel at aquatic sports.  The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says:

In general, blacks have a greater bone mineral density and body protein content than do whites, resulting in a greater fat-free body density. Additionally, there are racial differences in the distribution of subcutaneous fat and the length of the limbs relative to the trunk.

A lot of swimming is dependent on the natural ability of the body to float.  If the body doesn't float, it is expending energy to stay at the surface, which inhibits the ability to maneuver.  This means that the body is slower and less agile in competitive sports, or just leisure.


Does it matter if they are Mandingos?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:03 pm

I bet Michele Obama can swim around the world with those shoulders!



Oh I couldn’t resist and I do find myself somewhat funny and to those who get me, you’re welcome to the jokes folks.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:08 pm

eddie wrote:I bet Michele Obama can swim around the world with those shoulders!



Oh I couldn’t resist and I do find myself somewhat funny and to those who get me, you’re welcome to the jokes folks.

Is it part of your people skills to mock someone's shoulders then?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30506
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Can we stop mentioning shoulders and religion please....they are both obviously very emotive subjects today. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15435
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Syl wrote:Can we stop mentioning shoulders and religion please....they are both obviously very emotive subjects today. Laughing

Oh but "people skills" are relevant apparently - as relevant as religion in a thread about some kids buying a pregnancy test in boots.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30506
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Syl wrote:Can we stop mentioning shoulders and religion please....they are both obviously very emotive subjects today. Laughing

As long as we can discuss Texans and Mandingos I'm good.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:Can we stop mentioning shoulders and religion please....they are both obviously very emotive subjects today. Laughing

Oh but "people skills" are relevant apparently - as relevant as religion in a thread about some kids buying a pregnancy test in boots.
We all have some kind of people skills on here, that's why we manage to bumble along for years answering, arguing or ignoring the same old people.
Its all part of lifes rich tapestry.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15435
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:Can we stop mentioning shoulders and religion please....they are both obviously very emotive subjects today. Laughing

As long as we can discuss Texans and Mandingos I'm good.  
Ill leave that to you and Quill to sort out, I stopped reading about Texans and Mandingos the day before yesterday.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15435
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:55 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:I bet Michele Obama can swim around the world with those shoulders!



Oh I couldn’t resist and I do find myself somewhat funny and to those who get me, you’re welcome to the jokes folks.

Is it part of your people skills to mock someone's shoulders then?

No, but making jokes and recieving jokes are certainly a part of who I am.
I make not one apology.

For the record I’d totally support Michele Obama for president. I think she’d be fantastic.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is it part of your people skills to mock someone's shoulders then?

No, but making jokes and recieving jokes are certainly a part of who I am.
I make not one apology.

For the record I’d totally support Michele Obama for president. I think she’d be fantastic.

I don't know if the US is ready for it's first Mandingo president.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:00 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:



Really?  So you’re calling Ben, a white male, who stated that he didn’t like that body shape, a white supremecist and also claiming he has a “personal inadequacy”, yes?
And me also, and the many other millions of people who agree with us - including BLACK people.  

Because according to you, if there’s a particular body shape one doesn’t like it must mean you’re secretly racist yes? That’s what you’re saying.

You simply can’t make a claim and then only decide to only pull one person over it.

So. Here it is: money where your mouth is time.


Good day to you Quill. I hope you didn’t miss this post.

No I already answered it, so I didn't think it needed another response.  This is not about personal taste, but mass, ideological movements.  After all, I'm a white male too...but I, like Ben, and like Californians and yankees, am enlightened.  Wink Southerners bear the burden of racism.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

No, but making jokes and recieving jokes are certainly a part of who I am.
I make not one apology.

For the record I’d totally support Michele Obama for president. I think she’d be fantastic.

I don't know if the US is ready for it's first Mandingo president.

See? A typical southern, redneck response. We've had a Kenyan president. Why not Mandingo? Is there some crime involved, or just rasism?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

No, but making jokes and recieving jokes are certainly a part of who I am.
I make not one apology.

For the record I’d totally support Michele Obama for president. I think she’d be fantastic.

I don't know if the US is ready for it's first Mandingo president.

Shoulders too big?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30506
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:



Really?  So you’re calling Ben, a white male, who stated that he didn’t like that body shape, a white supremecist and also claiming he has a “personal inadequacy”, yes?
And me also, and the many other millions of people who agree with us - including BLACK people.  

Because according to you, if there’s a particular body shape one doesn’t like it must mean you’re secretly racist yes? That’s what you’re saying.

You simply can’t make a claim and then only decide to only pull one person over it.

So. Here it is: money where your mouth is time.


Good day to you Quill. I hope you didn’t miss this post.

No I already answered it, so I didn't think it needed another response.  This is not about personal taste, but mass, ideological movements.  After all, I'm a white male too...but I, like Ben, and like Californians and yankees, am enlightened.  Wink


Yeah...I dont think you did answer it and I didn’t think you would, once a certain white, LW poster made your claim look like a plate of absolute waffle.

I don’t find clean-shaven males attractive. Can you find a deep-seated racist reason why, do you think?

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

This is true.  In a university class on physiology I learned that the negroid body, genetically, has denser bones, which mean heavier.  Their bodies simply don't float, and so they don't excel at aquatic sports.  The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says:



A lot of swimming is dependent on the natural ability of the body to float.  If the body doesn't float, it is expending energy to stay at the surface, which inhibits the ability to maneuver.  This means that the body is slower and less agile in competitive sports, or just leisure.

Does it matter if they are Mandingos?

Yes it does, according to the experts.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

No, but making jokes and recieving jokes are certainly a part of who I am.
I make not one apology.

For the record I’d totally support Michele Obama for president. I think she’d be fantastic.

I don't know if the US is ready for it's first Mandingo president.

See?  A typical southern, redneck response.  We've had a Kenyan president.  Why not Mandingo?  Is there some crime involved, or just rasism?

He’s joking. Taking the piss. Having a laugh. Being sardonic. Using humour. Rolling Eyes

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No I already answered it, so I didn't think it needed another response.  This is not about personal taste, but mass, ideological movements.  After all, I'm a white male too...but I, like Ben, and like Californians and yankees, am enlightened.  Wink


Yeah...I dont think you did answer it and I didn’t think you would, once a certain white, LW poster made your claim look like a plate of absolute waffle.

Yes, I said this wasn't about personal taste, eds. You don't read carefully.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No I already answered it, so I didn't think it needed another response.  This is not about personal taste, but mass, ideological movements.  After all, I'm a white male too...but I, like Ben, and like Californians and yankees, am enlightened.  Wink


Yeah...I dont think you did answer it and I didn’t think you would, once a certain white, LW poster made your claim look like a plate of absolute waffle.  

Yes, I said this wasn't about personal taste, eds.  You don't read carefully.

Quill, you claimed that people who disliked broad shouldered people were white supremecists.

_________________
”It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” ~ Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34803
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

See?  A typical southern, redneck response.  We've had a Kenyan president.  Why not Mandingo?  Is there some crime involved, or just rasism?

He’s joking. Taking the piss. Having a laugh. Being sardonic. Using humour.  Rolling Eyes

Not that time. It was a opportunistic, and timely post by Red...treating blacks with frivolity and ridicule. I took advantage of it to make a point about southern attitudes.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, I said this wasn't about personal taste, eds.  You don't read carefully.

Quill, you claimed that people who disliked broad shouldered people were white supremecists.

No, you missed the point. Nothing herein is about personal taste. The racist beliefs, so prevalent in the south, are in the form of an ideology, not a single yen. They are properly called: white-supremicist.

I have disclaimed speaking about personal taste, and do so now.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:46 pm

[quote="Original Quill"][quote="eddie"]
Original Quill wrote:

I have disclaimed speaking about personal taste, and do so now.

I can't make heads or tails of that sentence.

_________________
"I just want a big fat fucking cake or some shit!"

~eddie, when she was hungry this one time
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23975
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:53 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I can't make heads or tails of that sentence.

What's so difficult?  This is not a discussion about personal taste.  I am not involved in a discussion about personal taste, and if the topic is going in that direction I'll drop out.

My comments are not directed at who is attracted to whom, but broad ideological beliefs manifest in the southern states.  Many of them are racists, and you can draw a lot of conclusions from their racism.

That Dylann Roof, as a typical southern racist, went right to blacks raping white women, is evidence that southern white males are insecure in their sexuality.  They are afraid of the African male because of their excellent (African) physical appearance.

A lot of the KKK, and white-supremacists generally are motivated by sexual fear and envy of this sort.  After all, wasn't Emmett Till killed because he whistled at a white woman?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23657
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum