Melania Trump

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melania Trump

Post by Angry Andy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 am

First topic message reminder :

What does she see in an old, fat, balding, inarticulate,  racist, sexist, multi timing porn start loving, adultering, multi millionaire?

http://dailym.ai/2FmXD3x

She will off quicker than a whore's drawers as soon as he is impeached.


Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4126
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Melania Trump

Post by Jules on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:49 pm

To return to the topic here is my opinion re these prostitution smears:

Melania is quite brainy and she could have easily made a good living  with her brain alone as a lawyer, psychologist or top international translator. She chose to make a career using her body instead and good for her, it's her life. However the downside is that many people see glamour models as ''a type''.   

There are butt naked pics of her all over the www of her in bed in front of men. (ie cameramen).  Literally butt naked, no  knickers no bra, nothing. Maybe some people and some newspapers think it's not such a leap to be a hooker under the circs.

Prostitution isn't always the stereotype of a manky streetwalker looking for kerb crawler motorists  for a quick 5 minutes action for a few bucks. It comes in subtler guises.

_________________
If you stumble, make it part of the dance
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2177
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:12 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:
More than me anyway.  Razz

I'm at one. Does that put me in in second or third place between the three of us?  tongue
You are runner up.  queen
I had a big crush on boxer John Conteh when I was young, I dont think that counts though.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 14243
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:21 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:You know Quill, I mostly quite like you, we go back a long way and we’ve had our ups and downs and always sorted stuff out. I like to chat to you and debate too, but in this, you’re talking up an utter shirfest of fuckeries dude.

But...serious business.  The divisiveness caused by the racist Trump is enough to cause concern.

If you think it bothers you, imagine what it does to me.  I'm ready to split the nation into separate entities...in other words, I'm for political divorce.  I don't want any connection to "those" people.


You poor thing.  Have you considered moving to West Africa and shacking up with a muscular Mandingo chick?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:You know Quill, I mostly quite like you, we go back a long way and we’ve had our ups and downs and always sorted stuff out. I like to chat to you and debate too, but in this, you’re talking up an utter shirfest of fuckeries dude.

But...serious business.  The divisiveness caused by the racist Trump is enough to cause concern.

If you think it bothers you, imagine what it does to me.  I'm ready to split the nation into separate entities...in other words, I'm for political divorce.  I don't want any connection to "those" people.

I get it, man. I just have to hope those people can ditch Trump the way they ditched Sarah Palin, Carrie PreJean and Joe the Plumber Smile

_________________
"At the end of life, it will not be the amount of money we have hoarded, the possessions we have had or the power and authority we have wielded in life that will be remembered and honored. Rather, people will remember most vividly the personal interactions with a loved one."

- Fr. Ken Robinson
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by eddie on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:49 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:You know Quill, I mostly quite like you, we go back a long way and we’ve had our ups and downs and always sorted stuff out. I like to chat to you and debate too, but in this, you’re talking up an utter shirfest of fuckeries dude.

But...serious business.  The divisiveness caused by the racist Trump is enough to cause concern.

If you think it bothers you, imagine what it does to me.  I'm ready to split the nation into separate entities...in other words, I'm for political divorce.  I don't want any connection to "those" people.

I get it, man. I just have to hope those people can ditch Trump the way they ditched Sarah Palin, Carrie PreJean and Joe the Plumber Smile


Well I don’t get it.  

Quill just said anyone wh9 doesn’t like big shoulders on a black woman must be a white Supremacist.  You came along and said you didnt loke that look and he changed the subject and came out with this waffle in answer to my post.  

So does he believe in his own accusations, or not?

Quill?

_________________
A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33303
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:43 pm

I usually like exchanging opinions with Quill.
however...in this thread he has insulted people, tried to squirm out of what he has said, clutched on to a couple of branches thrown out by Rags and Ben to cover his outrageous views, and been shown up by those who wont have the wool pulled over their eyes by his outlandish comments.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 14243
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:And did you read the post where I proved we had spoken about Melania being a 'hostess'....(which you translated as prostitute many times)...well before the inauguration?

Yes, and the subsequent post doesn't say what you claim it does.  I think Raggs correctly called you up on that.

I also candidly admitted that I've changed my opinion about Melania.  Whether or not she was once an escort, after the showing at the Inauguration events I'm a great deal more sympathetic to her.

I suggested that when you said "as have you", you were referring to Syl softening towards Melania, rather then it meaning that Syl called her a prostitute. If Syl wasn't harsh towards Melania in the beginning, she can't have softened towards her.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Michelle Obama doesn't look particularly big to me, and her shoulders look normal. Of course she must be very tall if Obama is over 6ft.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, and the subsequent post doesn't say what you claim it does.  I think Raggs correctly called you up on that.

I also candidly admitted that I've changed my opinion about Melania.  Whether or not she was once an escort, after the showing at the Inauguration events I'm a great deal more sympathetic to her.

I suggested that when you said "as have you", you were referring to Syl softening towards Melania, rather then it meaning that Syl called her a prostitute. If Syl wasn't harsh towards Melania in the beginning, she can't have softened towards her.

Exactly, and like I said above he clutched at the straw you threw him to worm out of what he meant.
Quill and I had a couple of conversations months before Melania was first lady, so he knew my views.

Instead of admitting this he called me a liar, that's what annoyed me, I don't lie and I resent him trying to fudge his way out of his mistake by saying I do.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 14243
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Syl on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Michelle Obama is 5'11''
Melania is only an inch shorter at 5'10''.
Trivia...Michelle, along with  Eleanor Roosevelt are the two tallest first ladies.

Jackie Kennedy who always looked tall and elegant was a mere 5'7'' in comparison to them.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 14243
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Yes, and the subsequent post doesn't say what you claim it does.  I think Raggs correctly called you up on that.

I also candidly admitted that I've changed my opinion about Melania.  Whether or not she was once an escort, after the showing at the Inauguration events I'm a great deal more sympathetic to her.

I suggested that when you said "as have you", you were referring to Syl softening towards Melania, rather then it meaning that Syl called her a prostitute. If Syl wasn't harsh towards Melania in the beginning, she can't have softened towards her.

I meant it more in the way of: we've moved toward agreement. The change of position was primarily mine. The phrase was a toss-off and it has received far more attention than was intended.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Michelle Obama doesn't look particularly big to me, and her shoulders look normal. Of course she must be very tall if Obama is over 6ft.

But, she is nearly perfectly shaped. She is quite beautiful and sensual.

However, white southerners have been conditioned to think there is something wrong with the African body.  It's a compensatory judgment, borne of the white sense of inadequacy.  White southerners feel incompetent in the face of such more perfect bodies (than them) and instead of giving the Africans their due, they make up myths to balance things.  Generally, these myths run along the lines of the African being coarser: eg, blacks are dumb; blacks are primitive; blacks have primitive urges they can't control ("rape [white] women"); and blacks are beasts of burden (sports, working in fields, etc.).

But the white southerner is not prepared to explain the African woman.  She is symmetrically perfect, yet so far from being coarser (the usual dismissal), she is quite beautiful and even delicate.  The myth they make up about her is that she is lesbian...that fabricated anomaly allows her to be described as coarse, yet still allow for her attractiveness.  It intellectually dismisses, more than denies, her sensual beauty.


Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Michelle Obama doesn't look particularly big to me, and her shoulders look normal. Of course she must be very tall if Obama is over 6ft.

But, she is nearly perfectly shaped.

However, white southerners have been conditioned to think there is something wrong with the African body.  It's a compensatory judgment, borne of the white sense of inadequacy.  White southerners feel incompetent in the face of such more perfect bodies (than them) and instead of giving the Africans their due, they make up myths to balance things.  Generally, these myths run along the lines of the African being coarser: eg, blacks are dumb; blacks are primitive; blacks have primitive urges they can't control ("rape [white] women"); and blacks are beasts of burden (sports, working in fields, etc.).

But the white southerner is not prepared to explain the African woman.  She is symmetrically perfect, yet so far from being coarser (the usual dismissal), she is quite beautiful and even delicate.  The myth they make up about her is that she is lesbian...that fabricated anomaly allows her to be described as coarse, yet still allow for her attractiveness.  It removes, more than denies, her sensual beauty.

I wouldn't call it an "African" body really. White women can have the same sort of figure.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But, she is nearly perfectly shaped.

However, white southerners have been conditioned to think there is something wrong with the African body.  It's a compensatory judgment, borne of the white sense of inadequacy.  White southerners feel incompetent in the face of such more perfect bodies (than them) and instead of giving the Africans their due, they make up myths to balance things.  Generally, these myths run along the lines of the African being coarser: eg, blacks are dumb; blacks are primitive; blacks have primitive urges they can't control ("rape [white] women"); and blacks are beasts of burden (sports, working in fields, etc.).

But the white southerner is not prepared to explain the African woman.  She is symmetrically perfect, yet so far from being coarser (the usual dismissal), she is quite beautiful and even delicate.  The myth they make up about her is that she is lesbian...that fabricated anomaly allows her to be described as coarse, yet still allow for her attractiveness.  It removes, more than denies, her sensual beauty.

I wouldn't call it an "African" body really. White women can have the same sort of figure.

Absolutely.  White woman can be quite beautiful as well.  Indeed, white men can be quite attractive. What we are talking about is mass, compensatory behavior. It's not real, but a fabricated mass belief system.

But the whole thing is inspired by a need to be "better".  After all, if you're going to assume superiority, and make the African work in the fields, you need a theory of superiority.  It becomes a difficulty because black bodies come pre-made as quite perfect.  So, they begin this dumb, but beast of burden thesis.


Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I wouldn't call it an "African" body really. White women can have the same sort of figure.

Absolutely.  White woman can be quite beautiful as well.  Indeed, white men can be quite attractive.

But the whole thing is inspired by a need to be "better".  After all, if you're going to assume superiority, and make the African work in the fields, you need a theory of superiority.  It becomes a difficulty because black bodies come pre-made as quite perfect.  So, they begin this dumb, but beast of burden thesis.

I'm not sure I'm following this. I'm not at all sure that Michelle Obama's figure has anything to do with her being black. Are you saying that black women have a certain sort of figure, and white women have a different kind of figure? There have been references to big "booties" when it comes to black ladies I guess.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Michelle Obama doesn't look particularly big to me, and her shoulders look normal. Of course she must be very tall if Obama is over 6ft.

Idea

Also,  allow for her to often be wearing 4 inch to 6 inch high heels, when considering Michelle Obama's height...

Nearly every president from Ronnie Raygun onwards has been around 6 feet to 6' 3" tall..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States


Americans don't seem to want 'average' height Prez's (say, around 5'8" to 5'11"..).

Jimmy Carter would have been their last "average" height POTUS..

If anyone can remember seeing various presidents and pollies being interviewed by David Letterman, note that Letterman stands around 6'3" tall..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5287
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But...serious business.  The divisiveness caused by the racist Trump is enough to cause concern.

If you think it bothers you, imagine what it does to me.  I'm ready to split the nation into separate entities...in other words, I'm for political divorce.  I don't want any connection to "those" people.


You poor thing.  Have you considered moving to West Africa and shacking up with a muscular Mandingo chick?

Cool

What about you, Dopeydog...

Have you considered moving to Switzerland or Austria, and shacking up with some blonde, blue-eyed and statuesque Heidi, Eva or Brunhilda  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5287
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Absolutely.  White woman can be quite beautiful as well.  Indeed, white men can be quite attractive.

But the whole thing is inspired by a need to be "better".  After all, if you're going to assume superiority, and make the African work in the fields, you need a theory of superiority.  It becomes a difficulty because black bodies come pre-made as quite perfect.  So, they begin this dumb, but beast of burden thesis.

I'm not sure I'm following this. I'm not at all sure that Michelle Obama's figure has anything to do with her being black. Are you saying that black women have a certain sort of figure, and white women have a different kind of figure? There have been references to big "booties" when it comes to black ladies I guess.

Did you read the article. It explains this.

First, yes, the Mandingo body is uniquely perfect in its musculature. Ever seen an Arab horse; same sort of muscular beauty.

Second, whites can have the same, but they do not as routinely as Africans.

Third, the real subject here is the white response...a mass concern for personal inadequacy.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not sure I'm following this. I'm not at all sure that Michelle Obama's figure has anything to do with her being black. Are you saying that black women have a certain sort of figure, and white women have a different kind of figure? There have been references to big "booties" when it comes to black ladies I guess.

Did you read the article.  It explains this.

First, yes, the Mandingo body is uniquely perfect in its musculature.  Ever seen an Arab horse; same sort of muscular beauty.

Second, whites can have the same, but they do not as routinely as Africans.

Third, the real subject here is the white response...a mass concern for personal inadequacy.

What "white response"? Eddie commented on her large shoulders, and I said that her shoulders looked normal to me. scratch

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You poor thing.  Have you considered moving to West Africa and shacking up with a muscular Mandingo chick?

Cool

What about you, Dopeydog...

Have you considered moving to Switzerland or Austria, and shacking up with some blonde, blue-eyed and statuesque Heidi, Eva or Brunhilda  ?

Pay him no mind, wolf. He's having a shit-fit because we are analyzing the southern mentality. Because he's a redneck, he is uncomfortable, and takes it as a personal affront that we know and can identify the southern psyche. Southerners don't like intellectual possibilities; they are more comfortable with guns and violence.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

What about you, Dopeydog...

Have you considered moving to Switzerland or Austria, and shacking up with some blonde, blue-eyed and statuesque Heidi, Eva or Brunhilda  ?

Pay him no mind, wolf.  He's having a shit-fit because we are analyzing the southern mentality.  Because he's a redneck, he is uncomfortable, and takes it as a personal affront that we know and can identify the southern psyche.  Southerners don't like intellectual possibilities; they are more comfortable with guns and violence.

Isn't Ben a "southerner"?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Did you read the article.  It explains this.

First, yes, the Mandingo body is uniquely perfect in its musculature.  Ever seen an Arab horse; same sort of muscular beauty.

Second, whites can have the same, but they do not as routinely as Africans.

Third, the real subject here is the white response...a mass concern for personal inadequacy.

What "white response"? Eddie commented on her large shoulders, and I said that her shoulders looked normal to me. scratch

Eddie is not a southerner in the US. I suspect her idea was borrowed off the Internet, from a southerner (perhaps even 3 or 4 steps removed) on Flap, or some other site. Such ideologies are infectious.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What "white response"? Eddie commented on her large shoulders, and I said that her shoulders looked normal to me. scratch

Eddie is not a southerner in the US.  I suspect her idea was borrowed off the Internet, from a southerner (perhaps even 3 or 4 steps removed) on Flap, or some other site.  Such ideologies are infectious.

Eh? Why can't eddie just be speaking from her own observation?

I can't find anything about the Mandingo "physique" by the way.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Pay him no mind, wolf.  He's having a shit-fit because we are analyzing the southern mentality.  Because he's a redneck, he is uncomfortable, and takes it as a personal affront that we know and can identify the southern psyche.  Southerners don't like intellectual possibilities; they are more comfortable with guns and violence.

Isn't Ben a "southerner"?

One of the good ones. Can't you tell? Blacks themselves, are also southerners.

Southerner is a prototype, found in over-abundance in southern states. If you think it's specious, ask yourself why they fought a Civil War over these issues? Was that war illusory or specious?

The southerner still exists, just as the KKK still exists. They are the same thing. Their minds are filled with racist ideas, guns, violence and white-supremacist ideologies. Go visit Dylann Roof...interview him and get an idea of what they are all about.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Isn't Ben a "southerner"?

One of the good ones.  Can't you tell?  Blacks themselves, are also southerners.

Southerner is a prototype, found in over-abundance in southern states.  If you think it's specious, ask yourself why they fought a Civil War over these issues?  Was that war illusory or specious?

The southerner still exists, just as the KKK still exists.  They are the same thing.  Their minds are filled with racist ideas, guns, violence and white-supremacist ideologies.  Go visit Dylann Roof...interview him and get an idea of what they are all about.

I don't think that Maddog is anything like Dylann Roof.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Michelle Obama doesn't look particularly big to me, and her shoulders look normal. Of course she must be very tall if Obama is over 6ft.

But, she is nearly perfectly shaped.  She is quite beautiful and sensual.

However, white southerners have been conditioned to think there is something wrong with the African body.  It's a compensatory judgment, borne of the white sense of inadequacy.  White southerners feel incompetent in the face of such more perfect bodies (than them) and instead of giving the Africans their due, they make up myths to balance things.  Generally, these myths run along the lines of the African being coarser: eg, blacks are dumb; blacks are primitive; blacks have primitive urges they can't control ("rape [white] women"); and blacks are beasts of burden (sports, working in fields, etc.).

But the white southerner is not prepared to explain the African woman.  She is symmetrically perfect, yet so far from being coarser (the usual dismissal), she is quite beautiful and even delicate.  The myth they make up about her is that she is lesbian...that fabricated anomaly allows her to be described as coarse, yet still allow for her attractiveness.  It intellectually dismisses, more than denies, her sensual beauty.


White southerners don't like women with good bodies that work out?

More idiotic bullshit. That's like saying Italians don't like pizza.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:59 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You poor thing.  Have you considered moving to West Africa and shacking up with a muscular Mandingo chick?

Cool

What about you, Dopeydog...

Have you considered moving to Switzerland or Austria, and shacking up with some blonde, blue-eyed and statuesque Heidi, Eva or Brunhilda  ?

Why would I? I don't make broad sweeping generalities about race like you do.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What "white response"? Eddie commented on her large shoulders, and I said that her shoulders looked normal to me. scratch

Eddie is not a southerner in the US.  I suspect her idea was borrowed off the Internet, from a southerner (perhaps even 3 or 4 steps removed) on Flap, or some other site.  Such ideologies are infectious.

Neither are you. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Eddie is not a southerner in the US.  I suspect her idea was borrowed off the Internet, from a southerner (perhaps even 3 or 4 steps removed) on Flap, or some other site.  Such ideologies are infectious.

Eh? Why can't eddie just be speaking from her own observation?

Because she has no experience in the American south.  The ideology she reflects is waaay too developed and prototypically southern, for it to be spontaneously inspired within.  A black woman has got to be a lesbian??  I mean, I ask myself where have I heard that before, and I can trace the origins.

I don't think eddie is a racist.  She's borrowed an idea, and I don't think she realizes the racial significance behind it.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:09 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Eddie is not a southerner in the US.  I suspect her idea was borrowed off the Internet, from a southerner (perhaps even 3 or 4 steps removed) on Flap, or some other site.  Such ideologies are infectious.

Neither are you.  Wink

I live close by, Red. And I have to live with the consequences of their social patterns, laws and evils. Plus, I was married to someone from New Orleans.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh? Why can't eddie just be speaking from her own observation?

Because she has no experience in the American south.  The ideology she reflects is waaay too developed and prototypically southern, for it to be spontaneously inspired within.  A black woman has got to be a lesbian??  I mean, I ask myself where have I heard that before, and I can trace the origins.

I don't think eddie is a racist.  She's borrowed an idea, and I don't think she realizes the racial significance behind it.

Eddie knows what shoulders are though, and she's seen other shoulders, so presumably she's comparing them. I think you're reading far too much into her comments. Where did eddie say that a black woman has to be a lesbian?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh? Why can't eddie just be speaking from her own observation?

Because she has no experience in the American south.  The ideology she reflects is waaay too developed and prototypically southern, for it to be spontaneously inspired within.  A black woman has got to be a lesbian??  I mean, I ask myself where have I heard that before, and I can trace the origins.

I don't think eddie is a racist.  She's borrowed an idea, and I don't think she realizes the racial significance behind it.

Yeah, Eddie is too dumb to figure anything out without you mansplaining things to her.


Fuck me you're a full of shit idiot that gets a pass on their stupidity because the owner of this forum likes to give people a pass that share a common political ideology.






_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Neither are you.  Wink

I live close by, Red.  And I have to live with the consequences of their social patterns, laws and evils.  Plus, I was married to someone from New Orleans.

You're a fucking idiot. I have never seen any human spew more bullshit on a forum than you, and that is saying a lot.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But, she is nearly perfectly shaped.  She is quite beautiful and sensual.

However, white southerners have been conditioned to think there is something wrong with the African body.  It's a compensatory judgment, borne of the white sense of inadequacy.  White southerners feel incompetent in the face of such more perfect bodies (than them) and instead of giving the Africans their due, they make up myths to balance things.  Generally, these myths run along the lines of the African being coarser: eg, blacks are dumb; blacks are primitive; blacks have primitive urges they can't control ("rape [white] women"); and blacks are beasts of burden (sports, working in fields, etc.).

But the white southerner is not prepared to explain the African woman.  She is symmetrically perfect, yet so far from being coarser (the usual dismissal), she is quite beautiful and even delicate.  The myth they make up about her is that she is lesbian...that fabricated anomaly allows her to be described as coarse, yet still allow for her attractiveness.  It intellectually dismisses, more than denies, her sensual beauty.


White southerners don't like women with good bodies that work out?  

More idiotic bullshit. That's like saying Italians don't like pizza.  

Denial is a river in east Africa, Red. What southerners don't like are blacks.

Southerners like good bodies...they used to rape their slaves, FCS. They just don't like the superiority of the blacks physically. So they make up mass myths to compensate.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:


White southerners don't like women with good bodies that work out?  

More idiotic bullshit. That's like saying Italians don't like pizza.  

Denial is a river in east Africa, Red.  What southerners don't like are blacks.

Southerners like good bodies...they used to rape their slaves, FCS.  They just don't like the superiority of the blacks physically.  So they make up mass myths to compensate.

Huh? What are you babbling about now? So southerners are now not worried by women that look like Mandingos?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I live close by, Red.  And I have to live with the consequences of their social patterns, laws and evils.  Plus, I was married to someone from New Orleans.

You're a fucking idiot.  I have never seen any human spew more bullshit on a forum than you, and that is saying a lot.  

Are you going to go get your gun and shoot everything up?

The reason you don't recognize these ideas is that you don't deal in abstract thoughts. You live is a neat, suburban, redneck community, where nobody reads, nobody attends lectures, and everybody gets fat and goes to Grand Cayman every five years on vacation. What can I say...YOU ARE A REDNECK!

A southerner, almost by definition, doesn't engage in abstract thinking. That means, they have no capacity for introspection. They have the self-awareness of an amoeba. Of course you haven't heard any of these ideas. I would be amazed if you had.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.  I have never seen any human spew more bullshit on a forum than you, and that is saying a lot.  

Are you going to go get your gun and shoot everything up?

The reason you don't recognize these ideas is that you don't deal in abstract thoughts.  You live is a neat, suburban, redneck community, where nobody reads, nobody attends lectures, and everybody gets fat and goes to Grand Cayman every five years on vacation.  What can I say...YOU ARE A REDNECK!

A southerner, almost by definition, doesn't engage in abstract thinking.  That means, they have no capacity for introspection.  They have the self-awareness of an amoeba.  Of course you haven't heard any of these ideas.  I would be amazed if you had.

Blah, fucking blag. You're not even fucking worth reading anymore.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.  I have never seen any human spew more bullshit on a forum than you, and that is saying a lot.  

Are you going to go get your gun and shoot everything up?

The reason you don't recognize these ideas is that you don't deal in abstract thoughts.  You live is a neat, suburban, redneck community, where nobody reads, nobody attends lectures, and everybody gets fat and goes to Grand Cayman every five years on vacation.  What can I say...YOU ARE A REDNECK!

A southerner, almost by definition, doesn't engage in abstract thinking.  That means, they have no capacity for introspection.  They have the self-awareness of an amoeba.  Of course you haven't heard any of these ideas.  I would be amazed if you had.

You're becoming quite offensive now Quill. You've spent most of this thread generalising about "Mandingos", white people, and now you're using offensive terms to describe another poster because of where they live. I thought you didn't like generalisations anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Because she has no experience in the American south.  The ideology she reflects is waaay too developed and prototypically southern, for it to be spontaneously inspired within.  A black woman has got to be a lesbian??  I mean, I ask myself where have I heard that before, and I can trace the origins.

I don't think eddie is a racist.  She's borrowed an idea, and I don't think she realizes the racial significance behind it.

Fuck me you're a full of shit idiot that gets a pass on their stupidity because the owner of this forum likes to give people a pass that share a common political ideology.

Whereas you would favor an authoritarian approach, eh? Unfamiliar with ideas; comfortable with guns. I see the pattern perfectly.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you going to go get your gun and shoot everything up?

The reason you don't recognize these ideas is that you don't deal in abstract thoughts.  You live is a neat, suburban, redneck community, where nobody reads, nobody attends lectures, and everybody gets fat and goes to Grand Cayman every five years on vacation.  What can I say...YOU ARE A REDNECK!

A southerner, almost by definition, doesn't engage in abstract thinking.  That means, they have no capacity for introspection.  They have the self-awareness of an amoeba.  Of course you haven't heard any of these ideas.  I would be amazed if you had.

You're becoming quite offensive now Quill. You've spent most of this thread generalising about "Mandingos", white people, and now you're using offensive terms to describe another poster because of where they live. I thought you didn't like generalisations anyway.

It's reality, Raggs. What do you think? We should all dig holes and stick our heads in them? If we don't talk about things like racism, violence, white nationalism, what do we get? Donald Trump!

It's time we talked more about these things.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're becoming quite offensive now Quill. You've spent most of this thread generalising about "Mandingos", white people, and now you're using offensive terms to describe another poster because of where they live. I thought you didn't like generalisations anyway.

It's reality, Raggs.  What do you think?  We should all dig holes and stick our heads in them?  If we don't talk about things like racism, violence, white nationalism, what do we get?  Donald Trump!

It's time we talked more about these things.

You'd be the first to object if someone generalised about black people in a negative though. The way you generalise about white people in the south US is actually quite offensive and makes you look like a bigot.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Are you going to go get your gun and shoot everything up?

The reason you don't recognize these ideas is that you don't deal in abstract thoughts.  You live is a neat, suburban, redneck community, where nobody reads, nobody attends lectures, and everybody gets fat and goes to Grand Cayman every five years on vacation.  What can I say...YOU ARE A REDNECK!

A southerner, almost by definition, doesn't engage in abstract thinking.  That means, they have no capacity for introspection.  They have the self-awareness of an amoeba.  Of course you haven't heard any of these ideas.  I would be amazed if you had.

You're becoming quite offensive now Quill. You've spent most of this thread generalising about "Mandingos", white people, and now you're using offensive terms to describe another poster because of where they live. I thought you didn't like generalisations anyway.

Psssst. I don't live in the burbs either. I live in the gayborhoid and can see a gay bar from my 6th floor balcony.

Quill loves to generalize because it's easier than thinking. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're becoming quite offensive now Quill. You've spent most of this thread generalising about "Mandingos", white people, and now you're using offensive terms to describe another poster because of where they live. I thought you didn't like generalisations anyway.

Psssst. I don't live in the burbs either.  I live in the gayborhoid and can see a gay bar from my 6th floor balcony.  

Quill loves to generalize because it's easier than thinking.  Wink

I know. I've always found you to be a reasonable poster, so I don't know why he's got it in for you - other than where you live.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's reality, Raggs.  What do you think?  We should all dig holes and stick our heads in them?  If we don't talk about things like racism, violence, white nationalism, what do we get?  Donald Trump!

It's time we talked more about these things.

You'd be the first to object if someone generalised about black people in a negative though. The way you generalise about white people in the south US is actually quite offensive and makes you look like a bigot.

I am complaining about generalizations over black people. Generalizations are a fact of life. It's not the fact of generalizing, but what is said in the generalizations.

I'm describing an significant dynamic about a portion of my nation...do you mind?! The First Amendment gives me the right to do so. I'm bringing ideas and articles to mull over and discuss. This sort of thing matters to me.

If you're so worried about Red and his delicate sensitivities, how about his name calling? Look, Raggs, I'm at least giving an account of reality. He's calling people 'idiot' and generally spewing like a child in a temper tantrum. Learn the difference: one is an abstract idea; the other is as intellectual as taking a crap.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Original Quill on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Psssst. I don't live in the burbs either.  I live in the gayborhoid and can see a gay bar from my 6th floor balcony.  

Quill loves to generalize because it's easier than thinking.  Wink

I know. I've always found you to be a reasonable poster, so I don't know why he's got it in for you - other than where you live.

If you guys are going to groom each other for future gang activities, I'll drop out.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You'd be the first to object if someone generalised about black people in a negative though. The way you generalise about white people in the south US is actually quite offensive and makes you look like a bigot.

I am complaining about generalizations over black people.  Generalizations are a fact of life.  It's not the fact of generalizing, but what is said in the generalizations.

I'm describing an significant dynamic about a portion of my nation...do you mind?!  The First Amendment gives me the right to do so.  I'm bringing ideas and articles to mull over and discuss.  This sort of thing matters to me.

If you're so worried about Red and his delicate sensitivities, how about his name calling?  Look, Raggs, I'm at least giving an account of reality.  He's calling people 'idiot' and generally spewing like a child in a temper tantrum.  Learn the difference: one is an abstract idea; the other is as intellectual as taking a crap.

But you are the one who is generalising. First off, you're generalising about the physique of black people, and now you're generalising about white people in southern US.

Maddog has never been the sort to call people names, unless they're really obnoxious to him, and you are being really obnoxious to him. I don't think you even realise that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know. I've always found you to be a reasonable poster, so I don't know why he's got it in for you - other than where you live.

If you guys are going to groom each other for future gang activities, I'll drop out.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Psssst. I don't live in the burbs either.  I live in the gayborhoid and can see a gay bar from my 6th floor balcony.  

Quill loves to generalize because it's easier than thinking.  Wink

I know. I've always found you to be a reasonable poster, so I don't know why he's got it in for you - other than where you live.

I think it's because he doesn't liken the fact that I challenge his lies and untruths about the US. He rambled around here making shit up while the handful of Americans just sat by and watched because he was on their "team". Now he has someone calling out his bullshit about Mandingos and the like. He lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:49 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know. I've always found you to be a reasonable poster, so I don't know why he's got it in for you - other than where you live.

I think it's because he doesn't liken the fact that I challenge his lies and untruths about the US.  He rambled around here making shit up while the handful of Americans just sat by and watched because he was on their "team".  Now he has someone calling out his bullshit about Mandingos and the like.  He lives in a fantasy world of his own making.  

I'm pleased to see that an American is not afraid to pull another American up on here. The English don't seem to have that problem. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29866
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Maddog on Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know. I've always found you to be a reasonable poster, so I don't know why he's got it in for you - other than where you live.

If you guys are going to groom each other for future gang activities, I'll drop out.

It's called the Maddog Mandigos. Only Rednecks and female Brits with broad shoulders are allowed. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melania Trump

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum