It's the thought that counts! Parents share the hilarious and VERY offensive cards they have received from their well-meaning children

Go down

It's the thought that counts! Parents share the hilarious and VERY offensive cards they have received from their well-meaning children

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:21 pm

For many parents a handmade card from their child is something to be treasured, however, some of these offerings aren't likely to make the fridge. A hilarious gallery compiled by BoredPanda has revealed some of the most offensive and inappropriate notes people have received from their youngsters. While given with good intention some are rather more insulting than the giver had hoped for. Several grandparents were slightly taken aback to receive drawings from their grandchildren proclaiming that they were glad they were still alive. Elsewhere kids have made an effort to make their family feel better about their flaws but have done the opposite in pointing them out including one who says they still love their mum despite her 'big butt'.  

One child wanted to make sure their parents were aware of their insignificance in this world

According to her drawing this little girl's family members all have an unfortunate health condition

It seems that this teacher's approach to lessons is rather more drastic than she realised 

This mother was rather taken aback by their child's extremely inappropriate card 

While trying to make their mother feel better about her 'big butt' this child's card likely had the opposite effect 

While it is always reassuring to hear that you don't doesn't smell like poo this card is a little unusual 

Torrie was sure to show their appreciation for being allowed to live a slave-free existence 

While the card is a little unorthodox, this grandfather is pleased as punch with the gesture going as far as to frame it

This soldier is sure to have been left feeling a little deflated after receiving this note from Donovan 

While this father may be no looker he can rest assured that his son Nicholas still loves him

This parent is likely to be over the moon to have avoided the old people's home for another year

This sibling sure knew how to make their older sister feel special on her 21st birthday 

+17

[size=14]If this father doesn't yet have a complex about his hair-loss, this card might just do the trick 

+17

Sadly for Rachel she just missed the cut on becoming the best teacher ever 

+17

Let's hope that the recipient of this card does have a boyfriend otherwise she may be left feeling rather alone 

[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5294011/Hilarious-offensive-cards-sent-children.html#ixzz54r9vpleD 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's the thought that counts! Parents share the hilarious and VERY offensive cards they have received from their well-meaning children

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:11 am

kids eh, they just tell it like it is. lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's the thought that counts! Parents share the hilarious and VERY offensive cards they have received from their well-meaning children

Post by Didge on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:13 am

Syl wrote:kids eh, they just tell it like it is. lol!

I just wish I was a fly on the wall  just to see each and everyone of their facial impressions, when they read them

Razz

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:17 am

Well hopefully they all had a sense of humour....especially the soldier. Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:31 am

Syl wrote:Well hopefully they all had a sense of humour....especially the soldier. Laughing

That soldier must have by posting it.

Laughing

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:35 am

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Well hopefully they all had a sense of humour....especially the soldier. Laughing

Laughing

Kids make great cards and pressies.
I still have an ornament my son made me when he was in junior school
Its supposed to be a tortoise, I only know this because he told me....I had it displayed on the mantlepiece for years. Laughing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:37 am

I'm as surprised as the Kid that the Vegan lasted a year Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:37 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

Kids make great cards and pressies.
I still have an ornament my son made me when he was in junior school
Its supposed to be a tortoise, I only know this because he told me....I had it displayed on the mantlepiece for years. Laughing

That is what I love, and that is Priceless Syl

x

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Little kids are searingly honest. Cos they have no emotional baggage and they don't dissemble. They give it to you straight. Embarassed It's part of their charm, bless 'em!

G/nite! flower

Jules

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:58 am

Wonderful, they made me smile. Kids say the most funniest things in all innocence.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down