We all need one another, you know

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We all need one another, you know

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

There are so many lines of division going on now that it can be hard to see, but if you think about it, we need all types if any of us is going to be safe, is going to grow and is going to thrive.

First example - the left wingers need the right wingers.

The left wants everyone to get along, for there to be peace, for there to be perfect understanding. Except, sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

The left needs the right to be ready get its hackles up in the face of a threat; to say, "Don't be so trusting that you get suckered," to emphasize protecting what you have.

The right also needs the left, though -- to say, most strangers could be friends. Most people mean you absolutely no harm. Most people would go out of their way to help you, because everyone feels good when they can say they've helped someone out.

The optimists and pessimists need one another. Optimists need to hear that sometimes things all fall to shit and there's nothing you can do about it. Pessimists need to hear that sometimes, even when you've given up all hope of living a more fulfilling life or really finding happiness, it comes to you. When you least expect it. Out of the blue clear sky.

I've learned from everyone here who's ever spoken from the heart. I know I wouldn't be so mellow with a few of you here were it not for someone I really respect and have learned from. I wouldn't have become a writer if it weren't for a teacher who told me he looked forward to reading my writing assignments. I even learn from the people I don't like. They've helped shape my values just as much as the people I love.

So it might be nice to every once in a while, stop, take a breath, reflect and consider that everyone you've ever encountered has helped you in one way or another. You wouldn't be who you are without them.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We all need one another, you know

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i predict that before this week is done i will report mission accomplished to my handlers at the other place.

You are really, really, sad.  And I get the feeling they probably care a lot less than you do about it and we care a lot less than them.  
Still, it’ll be good for your social life.
And!
You have a story to tell and Mother will be so proud.

what are you so irritated about??

you want me gone, ben wants me gone.

its a win win so be cheerful

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Jeez Louise, you think you are irritating them? Nope, you are ENTERTAINING them, that's what clowns do isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

You are really, really, sad.  And I get the feeling they probably care a lot less than you do about it and we care a lot less than them.  
Still, it’ll be good for your social life.
And!
You have a story to tell and Mother will be so proud.

Well, I don't want anyone gone, but if we are going to start insisting on facts around here, we may want to apply that rule to some of the posters. silent

Henry David Thoreau
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well, I don't want anyone gone, but if we are going to start insisting on facts around here, we may want to apply that rule to some of the posters.   silent

it is inevitable

You have seen the state of the western world maddog, American society is ripping itself apart.

you have seen how liberals and leftwing radicals operate, how they tear down history and while they arent exactly burning books, they are certainly no different and achieve much the same result via new methods

no platforming at universities

disrupting speakers who do manage to get to speak

banning what sources posters are and arent allowed to use

banning posters.

we have seen these actions carried out by the brownshirts

liberals and lefties are no different.

im surprised it took this long to be honest.

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:22 pm

sassy wrote:Jeez Louise, you think you are irritating them?   Nope, you are ENTERTAINING them, that's what clowns do isn't it?

We are ALL about the entertainment! I’d have thought that was obvious enough to everyone. I mean, we both just hang around doin’ fuckeries mostly and smelly is so cheaply priced.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Well, I don't want anyone gone, but if we are going to start insisting on facts around here, we may want to apply that rule to some of the posters.   silent

it is inevitable

You have seen the state of the western world maddog, American society is ripping itself apart.

you have seen how liberals and leftwing radicals operate, how they tear down history and while they arent exactly burning books, they are certainly no different and achieve much the same result via new methods

banning posters.

If you're going to attack the left, at least use leftist atrocities.

In Kharkov there were between 2,000 and 3,000 executions in February–June 1919, and another 1,000–2,000 when the town was taken again in December of that year; in Rostov-on-Don, approximately 1,000 in January 1920; in Odessa, 2,200 in May–August 1919, then 1,500–3,000 between February 1920 and February 1921; in Kiev, at least 3,000 in February–August 1919; in Ekaterinodar, at least 3,000 between August 1920 and February 1921; In Armavir, a small town in Kuban, between 2,000 and 3,000 in August–October 1920. The list could go on and on.

In the Crimea, Béla Kun and Rosalia Zemlyachka, with Vladimir Lenin's approval, had 50,000 White prisoners of war and civilians summarily executed via shooting or hanging after the defeat of general Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel at the end of 1920. They had been promised amnesty if they would surrender. This is one of the largest massacres in the Civil Wall.

Henry David Thoreau
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

it is inevitable

banning posters.

In Kharkov there were between 2,000 and 3,000 executions in February–June 1919, and another 1,000–2,000 when the town was taken again in December of that year; in Rostov-on-Don, approximately 1,000 in January 1920; in Odessa, 2,200 in May–August 1919, then 1,500–3,000 between February 1920 and February 1921; in Kiev, at least 3,000 in February–August 1919; in Ekaterinodar, at least 3,000 between August 1920 and February 1921; In Armavir, a small town in Kuban, between 2,000 and 3,000 in August–October 1920. The list could go on and on.

In the Crimea, Béla Kun and Rosalia Zemlyachka, with Vladimir Lenin's approval, had 50,000 White prisoners of war and civilians summarily executed via shooting or hanging after the defeat of general Pyotr Nikolayevich Wrangel at the end of 1920. They had been promised amnesty if they would surrender. This is one of the largest massacres in the Civil Wall.

yeah

but the thing is that the left have moral relativism, they can froth at the mouth over some imagined slight against one of their protected minorities and yet quiet happily tolerate everything and anything , up to and including genocide when the victims are what they considered "privileged".

so confronting them with the fact that " Béla Kun and Rosalia Zemlyachka, with Vladimir Lenin's approval, had 50,000 White prisoners of war and civilians summarily executed via shooting or hanging"

well??? the fact that they were white prisoners and civvies will make them fair game in the leftist mind, somehow deserving of what they got, you show them blacks or other minorities catching it up??

well that's when you get a reaction.

ISIS don't see themselves as terrorists.

lefties don't see their actions as atrocities.

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:36 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
sassy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

dont worry sassy

i predict i will be banned pretty soon

then you can come back and be the queen bee again

Haven't got the time, energy or patience for it.   And you won't get banned, not a hope in hell, just carry on with your wankfest, it's really funny to read, you are so bloody desperate lol.

i predict that before this week is done i will report mission accomplished to my handlers at the other place.

Well that’s a prediction you got wrong.

And you can’t even bring yourself to post again....tad embarrassed, are you? . Razz

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Maddog wrote:

yeah

but the thing is that the left have moral relativism, they can froth at the mouth over some imagined slight against one of their protected minorities and yet quiet happily tolerate everything and anything , up to and including genocide when the victims are what they considered "privileged".

so confronting them with the fact that " Béla Kun and Rosalia Zemlyachka, with Vladimir Lenin's approval, had 50,000 White prisoners of war and civilians summarily executed via shooting or hanging"

well??? the fact that they were white prisoners and civvies will make them fair game in the leftist mind, somehow deserving of what they got, you show them blacks or other minorities catching it up??

These couple of drivel posts from SmellyBumster only goes to prove one thing...

That boy really does have "shit for brains"..

How much lying bulldust can that little maggot fit on one page ?

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:44 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

yeah

These couple of drivel posts from SmellyBumster only goes to prove one thing...

That boy really does have "shit for brains"..

How much lying bulldust can that little maggot fit on one page  ?

Somewhat less than yourself......
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Quote Ben from the OP...

'...The left wants everyone to get along, for there to be peace, for there to be perfect understanding. Except, sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

The left needs the right to be ready get its hackles up in the face of a threat; to say, "Don't be so trusting that you get suckered," to emphasize protecting what you have.

The right also needs the left, though -- to say, most strangers could be friends. Most people mean you absolutely no harm. Most people would go out of their way to help you, because everyone feels good when they can say they've helped someone out...'

What a load of moronic guff!!!

The simlistic view of a simpleton leftie!!!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Quote Ben from the OP...

'...The left wants everyone to get along, for there to be peace, for there to be perfect understanding. Except, sometimes it doesn't work out that way.

The right also needs the left, though -- to say, most strangers could be friends. Most people mean you absolutely no harm. Most people would go out of their way to help you, because everyone feels good when they can say they've helped someone out...'

What a load of moronic guff!!!

The simlistic view of a simpleton leftie!!!

Why are you constantly angry and bitter Tommy?

Okay, you do not agree with his views, but what is better?

People getting along, no matter their beliefs, or people being at odds, hateful to each other?

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Oh dear...!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 pm

And where is smelly and why is he saying he’s been banned? He’s a naughty little fibber and Mother will be so disappointed in him.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Oh dear...!

Whats up, premature ejaculation again mate?

Laughing

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:And where is smelly and why is he saying he’s been banned? He’s a naughty little fibber and Mother will be so disappointed in him.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum