Redneck Revolt

Go down

Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:39 pm



Now I support their right to bear arms, but I'm a little confused as to why people carrying the hammer and sickle flag would get worked up about folks carrying swastika flag. Hate vs hate I guess?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 am

I saw this yesterday and was going to post it,
Now I disagree with them carrying guns (but I understand the need to in Uncivilized places without adequate gun controls)
But I support the idea that the good people have to start uniting against the Racists hate groups that are rising and that destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:I saw this yesterday and was going to post it,
Now I disagree with them carrying guns (but I understand the need to in Uncivilized places without adequate gun controls)
But I support the idea that the good people have to start uniting against the Racists hate groups that are rising and that destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing.


When are you going to start to learn from history?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t22314-the-myth-of-cable-street?highlight=cable+street

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am

veya_victaous wrote:I saw this yesterday and was going to post it,
Now I disagree with them carrying guns (but I understand the need to in Uncivilized places without adequate gun controls)
But I support the idea that the good people have to start uniting against the Racists hate groups that are rising and that destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing.

Isn't the hammer and sickle a symbol of hate?

It's like hiring the Klan to attack the Nazis.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I saw this yesterday and was going to post it,
Now I disagree with them carrying guns (but I understand the need to in Uncivilized places without adequate gun controls)
But I support the idea that the good people have to start uniting against the Racists hate groups that are rising and that destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing.

Isn't the hammer and sickle a symbol of hate?

It's like hiring the Klan to attack the Nazis.  


Exactly, the moment a group decides to tackle hate with hate, they become one with the people they stand against. It only achieves an escalation of more hate and violence.

You tackle hate with reason

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:50 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I saw this yesterday and was going to post it,
Now I disagree with them carrying guns (but I understand the need to in Uncivilized places without adequate gun controls)
But I support the idea that the good people have to start uniting against the Racists hate groups that are rising and that destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing.

Isn't the hammer and sickle a symbol of hate?

It's like hiring the Klan to attack the Nazis.  


http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/redneck-revolt-and-the-hard-lefts-call-to-arms/9303758

There is the article I read and I cant see any hammer and sickles Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back at the range in rural North Carolina, Mr Dixon is chatting to an unlikely ally in Chance Allen.

Mr Allen is a member of the American Pit Vipers constitutional militia, an armed group that is committed to aiding law enforcement and defending free speech — including by the far right.

He first encountered Redneck Revolt at a pro-Trump rally when one of his members tried to assault one of theirs.

Back then he felt "complete, utter hatred" towards the leftists.

"At one time I was solid 'unite the right'," Mr Allen says.

"I thought originally that they was just 100 per cent anti-Americans."

He attributes that to misinformation in the media
.


"Once I started seeing the bullshit out there and wanting to know the facts and get to learn, that's when I started realising 'we the people' means 'we the people'. We're all the people," Mr Allen says.

Part of Redneck Revolt's mission is to win over rural, working-class Americans like Mr Allen, who may be susceptible to the ideologies of the far right.

"I really don't imagine this to be some kind of conversion crusade. But it really is trying to establish lines of affiliation, lines of affection, even," Mr Dixon says.


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:54 am



seems they only really Identify as 'white trash' that are willing to stand up and fight for inclusive secular values against those that would ferment Race hate.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:

seems they only really Identify as 'white trash' that are willing to stand up and fight for the inclusive secular values against those that would ferment Race hate.


Secular?

Many are far left and communist in beliefs.

This is a known fact.

Again you do not fight hate with hate, as you just perpetuate that hate, by doing so.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:56 am

Case in point MLK.

He used reason, not hate to bring about civil rights

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Isn't the hammer and sickle a symbol of hate?

It's like hiring the Klan to attack the Nazis.  


http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-15/redneck-revolt-and-the-hard-lefts-call-to-arms/9303758

There is the article I read and I cant see any hammer and sickles  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Back at the range in rural North Carolina, Mr Dixon is chatting to an unlikely ally in Chance Allen.

Mr Allen is a member of the American Pit Vipers constitutional militia, an armed group that is committed to aiding law enforcement and defending free speech — including by the far right.

He first encountered Redneck Revolt at a pro-Trump rally when one of his members tried to assault one of theirs.

Back then he felt "complete, utter hatred" towards the leftists.

"At one time I was solid 'unite the right'," Mr Allen says.

"I thought originally that they was just 100 per cent anti-Americans."

He attributes that to misinformation in the media
.


"Once I started seeing the bullshit out there and wanting to know the facts and get to learn, that's when I started realising 'we the people' means 'we the people'. We're all the people," Mr Allen says.

Part of Redneck Revolt's mission is to win over rural, working-class Americans like Mr Allen, who may be susceptible to the ideologies of the far right.

"I really don't imagine this to be some kind of conversion crusade. But it really is trying to establish lines of affiliation, lines of affection, even," Mr Dixon says.


If you watch the video, the leader states pretty clearly he wants to use violence against people who wave the wrong flag. That's not self defense.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:59 am

Didge wrote:Case in point MLK.

He used reason, not hate to bring about civil rights

And he and his confidantes were armed. They didn't go out shooting at the opposition, but they were prepared to defend themselves. He believed in reason and love, but that didn't mean he wouldn't defend himself.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:02 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:Case in point MLK.

He used reason, not hate to bring about civil rights

And he and his confidantes were armed. They didn't go out shooting at the opposition, but they were prepared to defend themselves. He believed in reason and love, but that didn't mean he wouldn't defend himself.  


There is nothing wrong with defending yourself. Veya though is calling to take on these groups with violence to eradicate them. It never does and just perpetuates violence

As seem MLK did not use violence

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:25 am

Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:Case in point MLK.

He used reason, not hate to bring about civil rights

And he and his confidantes were armed. They didn't go out shooting at the opposition, but they were prepared to defend themselves. He believed in reason and love, but that didn't mean he wouldn't defend himself.  

yeah, MLK did express the same sentiments as Redneck Revolt Wink

Softly-spoken and slight of build, Mr Dixon is a vegan who spends his days lecturing in anthropology at a local university.

Today he's preparing for the moment he may raise a deadly weapon on the streets of a US city.

"Guns are a tool," he says between bursts of crackling gunfire.

"You'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it."

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:28 am

Didge wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Didge wrote:Case in point MLK.

He used reason, not hate to bring about civil rights

And he and his confidantes were armed. They didn't go out shooting at the opposition, but they were prepared to defend themselves. He believed in reason and love, but that didn't mean he wouldn't defend himself.  


There is nothing wrong with defending yourself. Veya though is calling to take on these groups with violence to eradicate them. It never does and just perpetuates violence

As seem MLK did not use violence

where did I do that?
in your imagination again? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I never suggested Violence Cool but like Trump said when dealing with NK 'you have to keep all option on the table' Laughing

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:30 am

Veya wrote: destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing

What is "any means necessary"?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 am

Maddog wrote:
Veya wrote: destroying the racist hate groups by any means necessary is the morally correct thing

What is "any means necessary"?

a Trumpism Cool Cool

and talk about cherry picking, considering the first part of the post was how I don't think they should have guns Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What is "any means necessary"?

a Trumpism Cool Cool

and talk about cherry picking, considering the first part of the post was how I don't think they should have guns Rolling Eyes

I don't recommend using Trump as a role model. And you can still support violence without guns. I was hardly cherry picking.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:59 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What is "any means necessary"?

a Trumpism Cool Cool

and talk about cherry picking, considering the first part of the post was how I don't think they should have guns Rolling Eyes

I don't recommend using Trump as a role model. And you can still support violence without guns. I was hardly cherry picking.  

Do you think Violence is Necessary to remove racist hate groups from America? Or Would you use Violence against the Anti-racists? Cool Cool Cool


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I don't recommend using Trump as a role model. And you can still support violence without guns. I was hardly cherry picking.  

Do you think Violence is Necessary to remove racist hate groups from America?  Or Would you use Violence against the Anti-racists?  Cool  Cool  Cool  


I think violence should be used for self defense. I'm not going to be a judge, jury and executioner of those that I disagree with.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:37 am

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I don't recommend using Trump as a role model. And you can still support violence without guns. I was hardly cherry picking.  

Do you think Violence is Necessary to remove racist hate groups from America?  Or Would you use Violence against the Anti-racists?  Cool  Cool  Cool  


I think violence should be used for self defense. I'm not going to be a judge, jury and executioner of those that I disagree with.

So, like a Black man shooting at White supremacists is ok? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

the Dude has to defend himself and his family, I mean the white Supremacist groups do have a history that justifies a fearful reaction by African Americans.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think violence should be used for self defense. I'm not going to be a judge, jury and executioner of those that I disagree with.

So, like a Black man shooting at White supremacists is ok? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  

the Dude has to defend himself and his family, I mean the white Supremacist groups do have a history that justifies a fearful reaction by African Americans.


Again still not learning from history or MLK are you?

If a black man shoots a white supremacist when not in self defense, he is then a murderer.

What you are advocating is shooting people based on beliefs.

You just made it acceptable to shoot anyone based on a perceived threat around their beliefs.

This would now include Muslims, based on the reality of prejudice beliefs they have and terrorism from extremists, based on your flawed reasoning

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:48 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think violence should be used for self defense. I'm not going to be a judge, jury and executioner of those that I disagree with.

So, like a Black man shooting at White supremacists is ok? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  

the Dude has to defend himself and his family, I mean the white Supremacist groups do have a history that justifies a fearful reaction by African Americans.


Again still not learning from history or MLK are you?

If a black man shoots a white supremacist when not in self defense, he is then a murderer.

What you are advocating is shooting people based on beliefs.

You just made it acceptable to shoot anyone based on a perceived threat around their beliefs.

This would now include Muslims, based on the reality of prejudice beliefs they have and terrorism from extremists, based on your flawed reasoning

Follow the thread
I am asking Maddog if he thinks Blacks in America can/should consider white supremacists a sufficient threat to warrant self defense, they do say they want to kill or enslave the black guy and as Quill will be more than happy to tell you in some parts of the USA white supremacists have done that not that long ago

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:59 am

Whoo boy

Looks like a civil war is on the cards

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Whoo boy

Looks like a civil war is on the cards

So you agree with quill for once Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Whoo boy

Looks like a civil war is on the cards

So you agree with quill for once Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I think we should all have a civil war, left vs right.

I don't see why we should all be forced to live with each other.

Self imposed apartheid is what we need.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Didge on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


Again still not learning from history or MLK are you?

If a black man shoots a white supremacist when not in self defense, he is then a murderer.

What you are advocating is shooting people based on beliefs.

You just made it acceptable to shoot anyone based on a perceived threat around their beliefs.

This would now include Muslims, based on the reality of prejudice beliefs they have and terrorism from extremists, based on your flawed reasoning

Follow the thread
I am asking Maddog if he thinks Blacks in America can/should consider white supremacists a sufficient threat to warrant self defense, they do say they want to kill or enslave the black guy and as Quill will be more than happy to tell you in some parts of the USA white supremacists have done that not that long ago  


I have followed the thread and you said by any means necessary to destroy white supremacy

I also know far more about American history than Quill

So by the same reasoning women, Jews, homosexuals and all non Muslims should consider Muslims threats then by your reasoning. As Islam teaches hate against women, homosexuals, Jews, and Non-believers.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8225
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Whoo boy

Looks like a civil war is on the cards

So you agree with quill for once Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

I think we should all have a civil war, left vs right.

I don't see why we should all be forced to live with each other.

Self imposed apartheid is what we need.


The healthy, young, left agaisnt the diddery-doddery RW old men shaking their angry fists at the sky. Razz

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33871
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I think we should all have a civil war, left vs right.

I don't see why we should all be forced to live with each other.

Self imposed apartheid is what we need.


The healthy, young, left agaisnt the diddery-doddery RW old men shaking their angry fists at the sky.  Razz

Those old RWers fought in WWII

Snowflake mellenials can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag, except for when they are online

Then they are big and hard just like baby Ben when he is on here

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:56 pm



Dream on, SmellyNoNutzski...

You remain the #1 'snowflake' on NewsFix..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5488
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:14 pm

And wolfie.

Big and hard online, but between the sheets

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Isn't it funny how the anti gun lobby suddenly love guns when they think it will lead to the deaths of trump supporters

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:36 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think violence should be used for self defense. I'm not going to be a judge, jury and executioner of those that I disagree with.

So, like a Black man shooting at White supremacists is ok? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect  

the Dude has to defend himself and his family, I mean the white Supremacist groups do have a history that justifies a fearful reaction by African Americans.

Is the white supremacist articulating a threat? Does he have a weapon and making threats, or is he just struting around like a damn fool spouting some sort of racist nonsense?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:38 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


Again still not learning from history or MLK are you?

If a black man shoots a white supremacist when not in self defense, he is then a murderer.

What you are advocating is shooting people based on beliefs.

You just made it acceptable to shoot anyone based on a perceived threat around their beliefs.

This would now include Muslims, based on the reality of prejudice beliefs they have and terrorism from extremists, based on your flawed reasoning

Follow the thread
I am asking Maddog if he thinks Blacks in America can/should consider white supremacists a sufficient threat to warrant self defense, they do say they want to kill or enslave the black guy and as Quill will be more than happy to tell you in some parts of the USA white supremacists have done that not that long ago  

You probably shouldn't listen to Quill. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Maddog on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:40 pm

What Veya is suggesting is that gays should be able to shoot the Westboro idiots because of their hateful signs. It doesn't work that way in a free-ish country.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Maddog wrote:What Veya is suggesting is that gays should be able to shoot the Westboro idiots because of their hateful signs.  It doesn't work that way in a free-ish country.  


I'm not suggesting anything Suspect
but I does sound like a good idea Cool Cool Cool Cool

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17439
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Redneck Revolt

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum