ATTN BEN

Go down

ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 pm

so, ben i just wanted to clarify with you

earlier i mentioned a story about a young girl in toronto who was allegedly assaulted on her way to school and had her hijab cut.  this was covered by EVERY news outlet as a fact.  it was reported as a hate crime, trudeau jumped on it and it went international.  today those very same news outlets are running a different story saying ''hijab attack a hoax''.  but not one of them has actually come out and said  ''our reporting yesterday was wrong, we should have checked the story more carefully and we apologise sincerely for any upset caused by this and we have now corrected it''.  no not one, so let's not kid ourselves that one is more ethical than another.

secondly, smelly has now proved that what you claimed about DW lying about the sexual assault of a child was actually a false claim by you.

he is now jacking off in excitement at his GOTCHA! moment and is desperate to be forum martyr, the political prisoner of newsfix, the oppressed one, the violated one etc etc so you see?  

as much as i understand your frustration with fake news stories and all, you would basically have to ban them all cos they're all guilty of wrong information.

i acknowledge that what you say comes from a good place but it's not really workable.  could you not possibly discuss with the mods, didge's suggestion of just taking each one case by case regardless of the source itself.  we are all adult enough to be able to do this.  y'all know how scrappy me and the didge are and it's not often i praise him for anything but i do honestly think that was a great suggestion of his.  

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier. you really didn't deserve all that shit and it kind of blows away my comments of yesterday saying ''if you cant argue without insults then you've lost'' oops to me then.  

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,and for what it's worth i think this is a great forum


Last edited by gelico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Maddog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?  

Did you understand her post?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Maddog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?  

Did you understand her post?

Yes, and I meant capitalization.

I should have put some kind of smiley shit after it. I have a dry, wry sense of humor that doesn't always do well in the written format. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?  

Did you understand her post?

Yes, and I meant capitalization.

I should have put some kind of smiley shit after it. I have a dry, wry sense of humor that doesn't always do well in the written format.   Wink  

I don’t need smileys to understand people’s posts. I don’t use them much myself which is why some people don’t get my humour.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Gelico, thanks, and it's all good. We'll get it figured out, and I've taken no offense. afro

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24445
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?  

Good twin, evil twin, good twin, evil twin....


Get the idea?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?  


Idea

They're in two minds about the subject...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6166
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?  

Good twin, evil twin, good twin, evil twin....


Get the idea?


Hey! We are never evil. We just never know which character we will be from one moment to the next.
And the indecisiveness is painful.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 am

gelico wrote:so, ben i just wanted to clarify with you

earlier i mentioned a story about a young girl in toronto who was allegedly assaulted on her way to school and had her hijab cut.  this was covered by EVERY news outlet as a fact.  it was reported as a hate crime, trudeau jumped on it and it went international.  today those very same news outlets are running a different story saying ''hijab attack a hoax''.  but not one of them has actually come out and said  ''our reporting yesterday was wrong, we should have checked the story more carefully and we apologise sincerely for any upset caused by this and we have now corrected it''.  no not one, so let's not kid ourselves that one is more ethical than another.

secondly, smelly has now proved that what you claimed about DW lying about the sexual assault of a child was actually a false claim by you.

he is now jacking off in excitement at his GOTCHA! moment and is desperate to be forum martyr, the political prisoner of newsfix, the oppressed one, the violated one etc etc so you see?  

as much as i understand your frustration with fake news stories and all, you would basically have to ban them all cos they're all guilty of wrong information.

i acknowledge that what you say comes from a good place but it's not really workable.  could you not possibly discuss with the mods, didge's suggestion of just taking each one case by case regardless of the source itself.  we are all adult enough to be able to do this.  y'all know how scrappy me and the didge are and it's not often i praise him for anything but i do honestly think that was a great suggestion of his.  

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier. you really didn't deserve all that shit and it kind of blows away my comments of yesterday saying ''if you cant argue without insults then you've lost'' oops to me then.  

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,and for what it's worth i think this is a great forum

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents the racist apartheid government.

I'm Rosa parks, refusing to be cowed by bullies

I'm MLK, ready to face whatever my oppressors will throw at me

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Gelico, thanks, and it's all good. We'll get it figured out, and I've taken no offense. afro


ah, thanks Ben

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:so, ben i just wanted to clarify with you

earlier i mentioned a story about a young girl in toronto who was allegedly assaulted on her way to school and had her hijab cut.  this was covered by EVERY news outlet as a fact.  it was reported as a hate crime, trudeau jumped on it and it went international.  today those very same news outlets are running a different story saying ''hijab attack a hoax''.  but not one of them has actually come out and said  ''our reporting yesterday was wrong, we should have checked the story more carefully and we apologise sincerely for any upset caused by this and we have now corrected it''.  no not one, so let's not kid ourselves that one is more ethical than another.

secondly, smelly has now proved that what you claimed about DW lying about the sexual assault of a child was actually a false claim by you.

he is now jacking off in excitement at his GOTCHA! moment and is desperate to be forum martyr, the political prisoner of newsfix, the oppressed one, the violated one etc etc so you see?  

as much as i understand your frustration with fake news stories and all, you would basically have to ban them all cos they're all guilty of wrong information.

i acknowledge that what you say comes from a good place but it's not really workable.  could you not possibly discuss with the mods, didge's suggestion of just taking each one case by case regardless of the source itself.  we are all adult enough to be able to do this.  y'all know how scrappy me and the didge are and it's not often i praise him for anything but i do honestly think that was a great suggestion of his.  

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier. you really didn't deserve all that shit and it kind of blows away my comments of yesterday saying ''if you cant argue without insults then you've lost'' oops to me then.  

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,and for what it's worth i think this is a great forum

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents  the racist  apartheid government.

I'm Rosa parks, refusing to be cowed by bullies

I'm MLK, ready to face whatever my oppressors will throw at me

well, I know, I know. I was saying much the same to Ben

I'm surprised you haven't wanked yourself into oblivion over this one

Cool

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Good twin, evil twin, good twin, evil twin....


Get the idea?


Hey! We are never evil. We just never know which character we will be from one moment to the next.  
And the indecisiveness is painful.
Is your middle name Sybil? Shocked

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16448
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Good twin, evil twin, good twin, evil twin....


Get the idea?


Hey! We are never evil. We just never know which character we will be from one moment to the next.  
And the indecisiveness is painful.


me and my son were talking about this, they know how quick my moods change. i said to him, ''yeah it's true i can be ranting on about something then 5 minutes later i'll be laughing about something''

he looked at me and said, ''more like 5 seconds later, it's impossible to keep up with you, you're mad''

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:so, ben i just wanted to clarify with you

earlier i mentioned a story about a young girl in toronto who was allegedly assaulted on her way to school and had her hijab cut.  this was covered by EVERY news outlet as a fact.  it was reported as a hate crime, trudeau jumped on it and it went international.  today those very same news outlets are running a different story saying ''hijab attack a hoax''.  but not one of them has actually come out and said  ''our reporting yesterday was wrong, we should have checked the story more carefully and we apologise sincerely for any upset caused by this and we have now corrected it''.  no not one, so let's not kid ourselves that one is more ethical than another.

secondly, smelly has now proved that what you claimed about DW lying about the sexual assault of a child was actually a false claim by you.

he is now jacking off in excitement at his GOTCHA! moment and is desperate to be forum martyr, the political prisoner of newsfix, the oppressed one, the violated one etc etc so you see?  

as much as i understand your frustration with fake news stories and all, you would basically have to ban them all cos they're all guilty of wrong information.

i acknowledge that what you say comes from a good place but it's not really workable.  could you not possibly discuss with the mods, didge's suggestion of just taking each one case by case regardless of the source itself.  we are all adult enough to be able to do this.  y'all know how scrappy me and the didge are and it's not often i praise him for anything but i do honestly think that was a great suggestion of his.  

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier. you really didn't deserve all that shit and it kind of blows away my comments of yesterday saying ''if you cant argue without insults then you've lost'' oops to me then.  

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,and for what it's worth i think this is a great forum

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents  the racist  apartheid government.

I'm Rosa parks, refusing to be cowed by bullies

I'm MLK, ready to face whatever my oppressors will throw at me

well, I know, I know.  I was saying much the same to Ben

I'm surprised you haven't wanked yourself into oblivion over this one

Cool

Oh he has. He’s a little calmer today and he’s watered Mother’s garden nicely.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:56 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Good twin, evil twin, good twin, evil twin....


Get the idea?


Hey! We are never evil. We just never know which character we will be from one moment to the next.  
And the indecisiveness is painful.


me and my son were talking about this, they know how quick my moods change.  i said to him, ''yeah it's true i can be ranting on about something then 5 minutes later i'll be laughing about something''

he looked at me and said,  ''more like 5 seconds later, it's impossible to keep up with you, you're mad''

Rolling Eyes

Yeah. I hear you.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents  the racist  apartheid government.

I'm Rosa parks, refusing to be cowed by bullies

I'm MLK, ready to face whatever my oppressors will throw at me

well, I know, I know.  I was saying much the same to Ben

I'm surprised you haven't wanked yourself into oblivion over this one

Cool

to be honest i was rather gobsmacked when ben cut his own head off and handed it to me on a platter.

i thought he was conning me, but yeah he really is that stupid

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 pm

What do your mates down at the pub think of you and your escapades on a small forum?
I bet you get nuff respeck innit.

And the ladies.....serious tings, you’re gonna have to tell them how you got an online person to chop off his very own head and hand it to you on an imaginary platter!

I have no idea how you’re still living with Mother what with your stories of such online bravery. Why don’t you try getting on Instagram and telling the youngsters of our country too? Get yourself a skeng, put your hair in a ponytail and narrow your eyes for the best selfie of your life!


All just ideas of course. I’m sure your real life is far more interesting.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:What do your mates down at the pub think of you and your escapades on a small forum?
I bet you get nuff respeck innit.

And the ladies.....serious tings, you’re gonna have to tell them how you got an online person to chop off his very own head and hand it to you on an imaginary platter!  

I have no idea how you’re still living with Mother what with your stories of such online bravery. Why don’t you try getting on Instagram and telling the youngsters of our country too? Get yourself a skeng, put your hair in a ponytail and narrow your eyes for the best selfie of your life!


All just ideas of course. I’m sure your real life is far more interesting.  

well for starters i don't actually talk like that and i don't have any friends who talk like that nor would i visit any pubs where people spoke like that.

soooooooooooooooo

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Really. Too high-brow for you, huh?

Still, you’re an inventive chap! I’m sure you can still use my ideas and reshape them. Good luck anyway cos I reckon you have a bloody good story to tell.
I’m gonna think of a book title for you. Gimme a while.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 pm

gelico wrote: ....

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier.

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,


I'm surprised you got yourself into such a state in the first place.

Given that you hardly ever post links yourself I can only assume all your anger was on Smellybandit's behalf.

_________________
In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ~ Camus.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2564
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote: ....

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier.

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,


I'm surprised you got yourself into such a state in the first place.

Given that you hardly ever post links yourself I can only assume all your anger was on Smellybandit's behalf.


so you assumed wrongly

not to worry

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

I'm surprised you got yourself into such a state in the first place.

Given that you hardly ever post links yourself I can only assume all your anger was on Smellybandit's behalf.


so you assumed wrongly

not to worry

Rolling Eyes


It's irrelevant whether I got the reason right or not.
fact is, you have criticised me when I have been upset about things and yelled at people.
I am simply returning the favour.

Maybe if you stopped judging people then they will be less likely to judge you back????
That's how the world works!

_________________
In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ~ Camus.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2564
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote:


so you assumed wrongly

not to worry

Rolling Eyes


It's irrelevant whether I got the reason right or not.
fact is, you have criticised me when I have been upset about things and yelled at people.
I am simply returning the favour.

Maybe if you stopped judging people then they will be less likely to judge you back????
That's how the world works!

i wasnt judging i was giving a valid opinion

i haven't criticised you as i recall

you are completely irrelevant so why would I

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 pm

People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.
Everyone judges, one way or another. That’s how the world works.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 pm

eddie wrote:People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.
Everyone judges, one way or another. That’s how the world works.

oh will you just quit with the fucking common sense already

you're doing my nut in


gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.
Everyone judges, one way or another. That’s how the world works.


If you think it's helpful to jump in and take sides, be my guest.
I have seen you lose your temper when judged, eddie.
A little understanding goes a long way.

_________________
In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ~ Camus.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2564
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Jules wrote:
eddie wrote:People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.
Everyone judges, one way or another. That’s how the world works.


If you think it's helpful to jump in and take sides, be my guest.
I have seen you lose your temper when judged, eddie.
A little understanding goes a long way.

Do you have to get up extra early in the mornings to practice being such a misery or is it a natural talent you were born with?

curious

gelico

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:


If you think it's helpful to jump in and take sides, be my guest.
I have seen you lose your temper when judged, eddie.
A little understanding goes a long way.

Do you have to get up extra early in the mornings to practice being such a misery or is it a natural talent you were born with?

curious

Shoooo !

_________________
In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ~ Camus.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2564
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum