ATTN BEN

Go down

ATTN BEN

Post by gelico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 pm

so, ben i just wanted to clarify with you

earlier i mentioned a story about a young girl in toronto who was allegedly assaulted on her way to school and had her hijab cut.  this was covered by EVERY news outlet as a fact.  it was reported as a hate crime, trudeau jumped on it and it went international.  today those very same news outlets are running a different story saying ''hijab attack a hoax''.  but not one of them has actually come out and said  ''our reporting yesterday was wrong, we should have checked the story more carefully and we apologise sincerely for any upset caused by this and we have now corrected it''.  no not one, so let's not kid ourselves that one is more ethical than another.

secondly, smelly has now proved that what you claimed about DW lying about the sexual assault of a child was actually a false claim by you.

he is now jacking off in excitement at his GOTCHA! moment and is desperate to be forum martyr, the political prisoner of newsfix, the oppressed one, the violated one etc etc so you see?  

as much as i understand your frustration with fake news stories and all, you would basically have to ban them all cos they're all guilty of wrong information.

i acknowledge that what you say comes from a good place but it's not really workable.  could you not possibly discuss with the mods, didge's suggestion of just taking each one case by case regardless of the source itself.  we are all adult enough to be able to do this.  y'all know how scrappy me and the didge are and it's not often i praise him for anything but i do honestly think that was a great suggestion of his.  

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier. you really didn't deserve all that shit and it kind of blows away my comments of yesterday saying ''if you cant argue without insults then you've lost'' oops to me then.  

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,and for what it's worth i think this is a great forum

Last edited by gelico on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATTN BEN

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 pm

Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.
Fair post though and kudos to you.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:45 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahahahaa you’re such a Gemini.

Are Geminis opposed to punctuation?

Henry David Thoreau
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Maddog wrote:

Did you understand her post?

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes, and I meant capitalization.

I should have put some kind of smiley shit after it. I have a dry, wry sense of humor that doesn't always do well in the written format. Wink

Henry David Thoreau
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:56 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes, and I meant capitalization.

I should have put some kind of smiley shit after it. I have a dry, wry sense of humor that doesn't always do well in the written format.   Wink  

I don’t need smileys to understand people’s posts. I don’t use them much myself which is why some people don’t get my humour.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:27 pm

Gelico, thanks, and it's all good. We'll get it figured out, and I've taken no offense. afro

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 am

Maddog wrote:

Good twin, evil twin, good twin, evil twin....

Get the idea?
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:34 am

Maddog wrote:

Idea

They're in two minds about the subject...

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:55 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Get the idea?

Hey! We are never evil. We just never know which character we will be from one moment to the next.
And the indecisiveness is painful.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:39 am

gelico wrote:so, ben i just wanted to clarify with you

earlier i mentioned a story about a young girl in toronto who was allegedly assaulted on her way to school and had her hijab cut.  this was covered by EVERY news outlet as a fact.  it was reported as a hate crime, trudeau jumped on it and it went international.  today those very same news outlets are running a different story saying ''hijab attack a hoax''.  but not one of them has actually come out and said  ''our reporting yesterday was wrong, we should have checked the story more carefully and we apologise sincerely for any upset caused by this and we have now corrected it''.  no not one, so let's not kid ourselves that one is more ethical than another.

secondly, smelly has now proved that what you claimed about DW lying about the sexual assault of a child was actually a false claim by you.

he is now jacking off in excitement at his GOTCHA! moment and is desperate to be forum martyr, the political prisoner of newsfix, the oppressed one, the violated one etc etc so you see?  

as much as i understand your frustration with fake news stories and all, you would basically have to ban them all cos they're all guilty of wrong information.

i acknowledge that what you say comes from a good place but it's not really workable.  could you not possibly discuss with the mods, didge's suggestion of just taking each one case by case regardless of the source itself.  we are all adult enough to be able to do this.  y'all know how scrappy me and the didge are and it's not often i praise him for anything but i do honestly think that was a great suggestion of his.  

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier. you really didn't deserve all that shit and it kind of blows away my comments of yesterday saying ''if you cant argue without insults then you've lost'' oops to me then.  

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,and for what it's worth i think this is a great forum

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents the racist apartheid government.

I'm Rosa parks, refusing to be cowed by bullies

I'm MLK, ready to face whatever my oppressors will throw at me

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:45 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Gelico, thanks, and it's all good. We'll get it figured out, and I've taken no offense. afro

ah, thanks Ben

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents  the racist  apartheid government.

well, I know, I know. I was saying much the same to Ben

I'm surprised you haven't wanked yourself into oblivion over this one

Cool

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:05 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Get the idea?

Hey! We are never evil. We just never know which character we will be from one moment to the next.  
Is your middle name Sybil? Shocked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:26 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Get the idea?

me and my son were talking about this, they know how quick my moods change. i said to him, ''yeah it's true i can be ranting on about something then 5 minutes later i'll be laughing about something''

he looked at me and said, ''more like 5 seconds later, it's impossible to keep up with you, you're mad''

Rolling Eyes

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:55 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm basically like the freedom fighter Nelson Mandela fighting against Ben who in this case represents  the racist  apartheid government.

well, I know, I know.  I was saying much the same to Ben

Cool

Oh he has. He’s a little calmer today and he’s watered Mother’s garden nicely.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:56 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Get the idea?

me and my son were talking about this, they know how quick my moods change.  i said to him, ''yeah it's true i can be ranting on about something then 5 minutes later i'll be laughing about something''

he looked at me and said,  ''more like 5 seconds later, it's impossible to keep up with you, you're mad''

Rolling Eyes

Yeah. I hear you.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:29 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well, I know, I know.  I was saying much the same to Ben

Cool

to be honest i was rather gobsmacked when ben cut his own head off and handed it to me on a platter.

i thought he was conning me, but yeah he really is that stupid

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:53 pm

What do your mates down at the pub think of you and your escapades on a small forum?
I bet you get nuff respeck innit.

And the ladies.....serious tings, you’re gonna have to tell them how you got an online person to chop off his very own head and hand it to you on an imaginary platter!

I have no idea how you’re still living with Mother what with your stories of such online bravery. Why don’t you try getting on Instagram and telling the youngsters of our country too? Get yourself a skeng, put your hair in a ponytail and narrow your eyes for the best selfie of your life!

All just ideas of course. I’m sure your real life is far more interesting.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:What do your mates down at the pub think of you and your escapades on a small forum?
I bet you get nuff respeck innit.

And the ladies.....serious tings, you’re gonna have to tell them how you got an online person to chop off his very own head and hand it to you on an imaginary platter!  

I have no idea how you’re still living with Mother what with your stories of such online bravery. Why don’t you try getting on Instagram and telling the youngsters of our country too? Get yourself a skeng, put your hair in a ponytail and narrow your eyes for the best selfie of your life!

All just ideas of course. I’m sure your real life is far more interesting.  

well for starters i don't actually talk like that and i don't have any friends who talk like that nor would i visit any pubs where people spoke like that.

soooooooooooooooo

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:25 pm

Really. Too high-brow for you, huh?

Still, you’re an inventive chap! I’m sure you can still use my ideas and reshape them. Good luck anyway cos I reckon you have a bloody good story to tell.
I’m gonna think of a book title for you. Gimme a while.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 pm

gelico wrote: ....

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier.

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,

I'm surprised you got yourself into such a state in the first place.

Given that you hardly ever post links yourself I can only assume all your anger was on Smellybandit's behalf.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:28 pm

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote: ....

anyhoos i really wanted to apologise for being such a complete and utter arsehole to you earlier.

sorry to be a total bitch, ben but i just kind of am so,,,,,,,

Given that you hardly ever post links yourself I can only assume all your anger was on Smellybandit's behalf.

so you assumed wrongly

not to worry

Rolling Eyes

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:34 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

so you assumed wrongly

not to worry

Rolling Eyes

It's irrelevant whether I got the reason right or not.
fact is, you have criticised me when I have been upset about things and yelled at people.
I am simply returning the favour.

Maybe if you stopped judging people then they will be less likely to judge you back????
That's how the world works!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:41 pm

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote:

so you assumed wrongly

not to worry

Rolling Eyes

It's irrelevant whether I got the reason right or not.
fact is, you have criticised me when I have been upset about things and yelled at people.
I am simply returning the favour.

Maybe if you stopped judging people then they will be less likely to judge you back????
That's how the world works!

i wasnt judging i was giving a valid opinion

i haven't criticised you as i recall

you are completely irrelevant so why would I

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 pm

People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.
Everyone judges, one way or another. That’s how the world works.

Word. Cool
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:18 pm

eddie wrote:People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.

oh will you just quit with the fucking common sense already

you're doing my nut in

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:People will always judge othera  It’s a mystery to me why some people think that they don’t judge.

If you think it's helpful to jump in and take sides, be my guest.
I have seen you lose your temper when judged, eddie.
A little understanding goes a long way.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 pm

Jules wrote:

Do you have to get up extra early in the mornings to practice being such a misery or is it a natural talent you were born with?

curious

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 pm

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

Do you have to get up extra early in the mornings to practice being such a misery or is it a natural talent you were born with?

curious

Shoooo !

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum