Have you ever

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Used the words "shit hole" to describe a country??

80% 80% 
[ 8 ]
20% 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Have you ever

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

See poll

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have you ever

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:09 am

Arrow

I might occasionally use the term "shithole" to describe some peoples' homes, some towns, some cities, some regions, or the collective non-intelligence of idiots like Smelly' and Stormee...

However, I don't use it to describe whole countries and their people..

@ Tommy : One Democrat announced last week what Donnie Dumpster said --  since then, 3 more Democrats and two Repub's have come forward to back those claims.

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:12 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

I might occasionally use the term "shithole" to describe some peoples' homes, some towns, some cities, some regions, or the collective non-intelligence of idiots like Smelly' and Stormee...

@ Tommy : One Democrat announced last week what Donnie Dumpster said --  since then, 3 more Democrats and two Repub's have come forward to back those claims.

So. You're a racist then??

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:13 am

veya_victaous wrote:@OP
whenever the Uk is mentioned Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Listen convict I suggest you look to your own flag and pay some respect to your queen

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:35 am

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:

Did you enjoy the film Cass?

It was excellent. Outstanding performances  from Gary Oldman, Kristin Scott Thomas and Stephen Dillane (Halifax). In fact the whole cast were great. Going to see The Post tomorrow.

Now at home watching Dunkirk on DVD. So far so good.

Said you would love it   Laughing

I agree the whole cast was great in the film.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:49 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Arrow

Plus, Trump is a notorious liar. We know even before the confirmation calls come down, what's going on.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum