Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:34 am

Patrick Nan recreated a fight scene from Bruce Lee's 1972 film "Fist of Fury" with Lightsabers. I'm also certain that Bruce Lee is the only person who could wield Lightsaber Nunchucks and not kill himself instantly.







https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6845/Someone-Recreated-A-Classic-Bruce-Lee-Fight-Scene-With-Lightsabers

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:09 pm

Classic. Loved it!

I want a pair of light saber nunchaku for my birthday. That will keep the patrons who are sick away from me cheers

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Cass wrote:Classic. Loved it!

I want a pair of light saber nunchaku for my birthday. That will keep the patrons who are sick away from me cheers


lol!

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Perhaps use them at the grocery store as well where I’m off to now...ugh.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Cass wrote:Perhaps use them at the grocery store as well where I’m off to now...ugh.


There is some new books I posted on the history thread, you might be interested in Cass

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t23159-review-of-liza-mundys-code-girls-the-untold-story-of-the-american-women-code-breakers-of-world-war-ii

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t23157-review-of-robert-j-cook-s-civil-war-memories-contesting-the-past-since-1865

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:26 pm

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:Perhaps use them at the grocery store as well where I’m off to now...ugh.


There is some new books I posted on the history thread, you might be interested in Cass

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t23159-review-of-liza-mundys-code-girls-the-untold-story-of-the-american-women-code-breakers-of-world-war-ii

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t23157-review-of-robert-j-cook-s-civil-war-memories-contesting-the-past-since-1865

Ok cool. Thanks. Will look later. Wish me luck...once more unto the breach dear friends, once more!

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4920
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Cass wrote:

Ok cool. Thanks. Will look later. Wish me luck...once more unto the breach dear friends, once more!


lol, good luck me Lady

Have fun

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Someone Recreated A Classic Bruce Lee Fight Scene... With Lightsabers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum