Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:54 am

Paedophile hunters have released footage which shows a respected imam allegedly trying to meet a 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him with offers of money on a gay dating app.

The married father-of-five was snared by the vigilante group outside an address in Flixton, Greater Manchester, and was accused of traveling nearly an hour in the car to abuse the boy while his mother was at work.

'Justice Will Be Served' posed as a young boy on Grindr and filmed their encounter with the 45-year-old, who a mosque in Blackburn, Lancashire.

The man squirms as he is read messages which he allegedly sent to who he thought was the boy, but was in fact the paedophile hunters. He allegedly asked the boy 'how much' he wanted to perform a sex act after contacting the account on the gay dating app.

While planning the meeting online, he allegedly said he would bring a folder so he could claim he was there for a work appointment if anybody became suspicious.

When confronted by the group, the accused denied the accusations leveled against him but admitted he 'could get killed' because homosexuality is 'against his religion'.

The man has been suspended from his role at the mosque, which it is claimed he held for more than 20 years, with a police investigation now underway.

The footage which shows the confrontation was posted onto Facebook Live yesterday and has been viewed more than 140,000 times.

As he is interrogated by the paedophile hunters, the accused tries desperately to cover his face with a scarf.




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5263255/Imam-caught-trying-meeting-boy-15-Grindr.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am

Ah, the hypocrisy.... Obviously didn't practice what he preached.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:28 pm

I don't know why they've pixelated his face out on the photos. It should be name and shame.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by magica on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Yes it should. He has no right to anonymity.
magica
magica

Posts : 3092
Join date : 2016-08-22

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Cass on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 pm

What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Syl on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Cass wrote:What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

Lol...I meant to press quote and I gave you a green instead. Laughing

I was going to say I don't really agree Cass.
Ideally the police should be handling this, but they often don't have the resources to do so. If a vigilante group can trap paedophiles before they can harm kids, good for them.
Once they have been found out then its a job for the police.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Cass on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

Lol...I meant to press quote and I gave you a green instead. Laughing

I was going to say I don't really agree Cass.
Ideally the police should be handling this, but they often don't have the resources to do so. If a vigilante group can trap paedophiles before they can harm kids, good for them.
Once they have been found out then its a job for the police.

No worries.

Syl it’s the start of a slippery slope. What if they have the wrong person? What if it was you or your family targeted because of gossip or something written in the internet that wasn’t true? There was that poor man beaten to death and set alight in Bristol and it was because the whole community branded him a Pedophile and he wasn’t. Do you want that to happen to innocent people? Of course not so leave it to the police.

If the police don’t have enough resources then people are going to have to pay more taxes or see other services cut.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Syl on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

Lol...I meant to press quote and I gave you a green instead. Laughing

I was going to say I don't really agree Cass.
Ideally the police should be handling this, but they often don't have the resources to do so. If a vigilante group can trap paedophiles before they can harm kids, good for them.
Once they have been found out then its a job for the police.

No worries.

Syl it’s the start of a slippery slope. What if they have the wrong person? What if it was you or your family targeted because of gossip or something written in the internet that wasn’t true? There was that poor man beaten to death and set alight in Bristol and it was because the whole community branded him a Pedophile and he wasn’t. Do you want that to happen to innocent people? Of course not so leave it to the police.

If the police don’t  have enough resources then people are going to have to pay more taxes or see other services cut.
I don't think a vigilante group have to mimic Charles Bronson Cass.
I think sometimes, if the police are not acting, civilians can sometimes do good in the community by sorting certain things out themselves...obviously in a none violent way.

I did it myself  years ago when youths were terrorising bungalows where OAP's, including my own mum lived. The police were useless, the housing association were useless, so we formed a small  group and took matters into our own hands.
No one was hurt, but my OH did restrain a youth who had been climbing onto the roofs of the houses. He immediately called the police to come and collect the youth....and it was amazing how quick the police acted then.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Cass on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

No worries.

Syl it’s the start of a slippery slope. What if they have the wrong person? What if it was you or your family targeted because of gossip or something written in the internet that wasn’t true? There was that poor man beaten to death and set alight in Bristol and it was because the whole community branded him a Pedophile and he wasn’t. Do you want that to happen to innocent people? Of course not so leave it to the police.

If the police don’t  have enough resources then people are going to have to pay more taxes or see other services cut.
I don't think a vigilante group have to mimic Charles Bronson Cass.
I think sometimes, if the police are not acting, civilians can sometimes do good in the community by sorting certain things out themselves...obviously in a none violent way.

I did it myself  years ago when youths were terrorising bungalows where OAP's, including my own mum lived. The police were useless, the housing association were useless, so we formed a small  group and took matters into our own hands.
No one was hurt, but my OH did restrain a youth who had been climbing onto the roofs of the houses. He immediately called the police to come and collect the youth....and it was amazing how quick the police acted then.

But who knows when it could turn violent from either side? I’m sorry your mum and other people were being terrorized in their own homes, that’s not on at all, but you have to leave it to the police. Be on the phone or down at the station 24/7, but the public does not have the right to do something like your OH did unless it’s a case of self defense. I’m very glad that the youth didn’t hurt your OH or that he or his parents didn’t pursue charges against him.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Syl on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 pm

The problem is Cass that often times the police don't act till after the event.
We had tried to get the police and the housing association to help and they did sweet sod all.
Now I had no intention of allowing feral kids to scare my mum and her neighbours half to death.
I did it then and I would do exactly the same again if needed....so would my OH.

Re the paedophile in the OP. I think its right that his face was pixelated.
Once he is handed over to the police its up to them how they deal with him.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Cass wrote:What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

In that case why don't they block out all the faces of all paedos? I'll think you'll find they don't.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Cass wrote:What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

The other thing is and to me it's the main issue, his face should be shown so that parents will know and keep their kids away from him. It's not like it's just a rumour here. He's been caught red handed.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Syl wrote:The problem is Cass that often times the police don't act till after the event.
We had tried to get the police and the housing association to help and they did sweet sod all.
Now I had no intention of allowing feral kids to scare my mum and her neighbours half to death.
I did it then and I would do exactly the same again if needed....so would my OH.

Re the paedophile in the OP. I think its right that his face was pixelated.
Once he is handed over to the police its up to them how they deal with him.

Time and again the police and social workers have erred on the side of caution and more lives have been ruined/lost because nothing was done.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:35 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Cass wrote:What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

The other thing is and to me it's the main issue, his face should be shown so that parents will know and keep their kids away from him.   It's not like it's just a rumour here.  He's been caught red handed.

And he is entitled to a trial just like everyone else no matter how heinous his alleged crimes.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:53 am

Cass wrote:What he did was disgusting but this is a job for police, not vigilantes.

What police??

The police are too busy making sure no one says anything offensive in twitter


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Syl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:47 pm

Cass wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

The other thing is and to me it's the main issue, his face should be shown so that parents will know and keep their kids away from him.   It's not like it's just a rumour here.  He's been caught red handed.

And he is entitled to a trial just like everyone else no matter how heinous his alleged crimes.
I agree with that.
He should be handed over to the police (which he was) and its up to them to then decide whether any information about him should be made public.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by magica on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:32 pm

I think being made public is right, after all he was there thinking he was meeting a 15 year old.
magica
magica

Posts : 3092
Join date : 2016-08-22

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Cass wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

The other thing is and to me it's the main issue, his face should be shown so that parents will know and keep their kids away from him.   It's not like it's just a rumour here.  He's been caught red handed.

And he is entitled to a trial just like everyone else no matter how heinous his alleged crimes.

I didn't say he wasn't. But I get your point.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:20 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Cass wrote:

And he is entitled to a trial just like everyone else no matter how heinous his alleged crimes.

I didn't say he wasn't.   But I get your point.

Cool. I get yours too.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

Back to top Go down

Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion' Empty Re: Married imam 'is caught trying to meet 15-year-old boy for sex after grooming him on gay dating app Grindr - then says he fears being KILLED because homosexuality is against his religion'

Post by Syl on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:24 pm

magica wrote:I think being made public is right, after all he was there thinking he was meeting a 15 year old.

I dont think its up to vigilante groups to expose his identity though.
When their job is done and they hand him over to the police, its then down to the police how they proceed.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum