Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Go down

Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm

WSJ wrote:Wall Street Journal: Trump Paid $130,000 to Porn Star He Had 2006 Affair With

[In case you are wondering, he was married in 2005]

Sources close to US Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon have alleged that in October 2016 the president arranged a $130,000 payment to a retired porn star that allegedly had a sexual encounter with him in 2006. The story was broken by the Wall Street Journal (WSJ.)

According to the sources, Trump Organization lawyer Michael Cohen organized a $130,000 payment to 38-year-old Stephanie Clifford, better known by her stage name, Stormy Daniels. A popular and successful adult film star, Daniels retired from the screen in 2016.

Daniels reportedly said that Cohen was dragging his feet on making the payment and threatened to go to the media, the sources said. [So typical of how Trump negotiates.]

The alleged sexual encounter was consensual — but no less than 16 other women have alleged that Trump sexually assaulted them, with Trump settling out of court with one of them, Jill Harth, in 1992.

"Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon once again vehemently denies any such occurrence, as has Ms. Daniels," said Cohen in response to the allegations. He didn't address the reported payment to Daniels.

"This is now the second time that you are raising outlandish allegations against my client. You have attempted to perpetuate this false narrative for over a year; a narrative that has been consistently denied by all parties since at least 2011."

Cohen also sent an email signed by "Stormy Daniels" denying that she ever had a "sexual and/or romantic affair" with Trump or that she received "hush money" to keep any such affair quiet.

Daniels herself did not reply to the allegations when contacted by the WSJ. When Daniels' lawyer, Keith Davidson, was asked to comment on the case, he refused to on the grounds of attorney-client privilege.

Trump has denied all inappropriate seuxal conduct with women. He referred to the infamous "grab them by the pussy" Access Hollywood tape from 2005 as "locker room banter."

Another adult-film star, Jessica Drake, claimed in October 2016 that Trump kissed her and two other women without permission after the same 2006 tournament that the alleged encounter between Trump and Daniels occurred at. The Trump campaign called Drake's allegation "totally false and ridiculous."

The Wall Street Journal has been one of the few mainstream media outlets to take a generally positive view of Trump. It is owned by News Corp, the same umbrella organization that owns similarly right-leaning outlets such as the New York Post and Fox News. This lends additional significance to the scandal, as it was broken by an outlet that has typically been skeptical of charges of misdoings on Trump's part.

First president convicted after impeachment in office?  Or, first president divorced in office? Will he handle it like every other one? Buy Melania off, and insist she sign a non-disclosure agreement over here entire marriage?

Comparisons are made to CIA Director Gen. David Petraeus, where one concern was is he being blackmailed??  Is this one of the indiscretions that has made Trump so fond of President Putin of Russia?  The boy can't keep his dick in his pants...like Bill Clinton in that regard.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:24 am



she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:10 am

A-hah...but now we have new evidence.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:56 am

Or...is she unconcerned, because she is the control officer for the principal here? The plot thickens.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:03 am

gelico wrote:

she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN

Can't find that gels - you got a link?

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33836
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:08 am

gelico wrote:

she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN



The only "fake news" here is gelibellyco's ongoing rabid support for the Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5486
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:44 pm

eddie wrote:
gelico wrote:

she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN

Can't find that gels - you got a link?

hey edds

someone posted it on twitter but her account is protected, however the DM have now printed the story and they've included it in their article in full.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5265267/Woman-says-Trump-porn-star-invited-room.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:46 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
gelico wrote:

she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN



The only "fake news" here is gelibellyco's ongoing rabid support for the Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon... truth

i'll take the truth wherever i can find it regardless of who it concerns

love you

I love you I love you I love you


gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:A-hah...but now we have new evidence.  

you haven't even got old evidence

gossip, quill - it's like smoke, remember

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by magica on Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:53 pm

I agree with Gel. So many rumours, and fake news to bring trump down. Yes he gets it wrong, and says things many don't like, but he doesn't lie like so many politicians, by not saying what many want to hear

What we need to remember is, like him or not, he is the President and that alone deserves respect.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:04 pm

magica wrote:I agree with Gel. So many rumours, and fake news to bring trump down.  Yes he gets it wrong, and says things many don't like, but he doesn't lie like so many politicians, by not saying what many want to hear

What we need to remember is, like him or not, he is the President and that alone deserves respect.

exactly my point mags, thank you

i dont even particularly like trump but i cant stand the hysterical lies being churned out as facts. dems seem quite factophobic to me

no doubt quill will still say that the woman concerned in this case is now lying either because of ''threats from trumpsters'' or because she has now been bought off

doesnt really matter what she says or what trump says the dems will believe it and state is a fact regardless cos that's what they do

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by magica on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:10 pm

gelico wrote:
magica wrote:I agree with Gel. So many rumours, and fake news to bring trump down.  Yes he gets it wrong, and says things many don't like, but he doesn't lie like so many politicians, by not saying what many want to hear

What we need to remember is, like him or not, he is the President and that alone deserves respect.

exactly my point mags, thank you

i dont even particularly like trump but i cant stand the hysterical lies being churned out as facts.  dems seem quite factophobic to me

no doubt quill will still say that the woman concerned in this case is now lying either because of ''threats from trumpsters'' or because she has now been bought off

doesnt really matter what she says or what trump says the dems will believe it and state is a fact regardless cos that's what they do

Rolling Eyes

That's okGel. I agree, yes they will.

There she is boobs hanging out getting her publicity.

I don't dislike Trump, but I do dislike some things he says.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2617
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:14 pm

magica wrote:
gelico wrote:

exactly my point mags, thank you

i dont even particularly like trump but i cant stand the hysterical lies being churned out as facts.  dems seem quite factophobic to me

no doubt quill will still say that the woman concerned in this case is now lying either because of ''threats from trumpsters'' or because she has now been bought off

doesnt really matter what she says or what trump says the dems will believe it and state is a fact regardless cos that's what they do

Rolling Eyes

That's okGel. I agree, yes they will.

There she is boobs hanging out getting her publicity.

I don't dislike Trump, but I do dislike some things he says.  


well yeah, plus the fact he gets on my wick a bit anyway, i just find him irritating is all

but if the dems are so sure of their arguments then he'll get voted out anyways, they dont need to resort to this wild hysterical BS constantly yet they still do it

they do themselves no favours whatsoever with the average american but they cant see it

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:19 pm

magica wrote:I agree with Gel. So many rumours, and fake news to bring trump down.  Yes he gets it wrong, and says things many don't like, but he doesn't lie like so many politicians, by not saying what many want to hear

What we need to remember is, like him or not, he is the President and that alone deserves respect.

The one thing that the Trump people don't deny is the $130,000 paid to her a month before the election by Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen:

Wall Street Journal wrote:According to the sources, Trump Organization lawyer Michael Cohen organized a $130,000 payment to 38-year-old Stephanie Clifford, better known by her stage name, Stormy Daniels. A popular and successful adult film star, Daniels retired from the screen in 2016.

That wasn't for her analytical services.  Evil or Very Mad

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 pm

It is alleged that this was the reason that Melania refused to come to Washington early in 2016. And, did anybody notice the hostility between Donald and Melania during the Inauguration?

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:It is alleged that this was the reason that Melania refused to come to Washington early in 2016.  And, did anybody notice the hostility between Donald and Melania during the Inauguration?


''according to sources'' blah blah blah,


gossip gossip gossip


you're like some fussy old housewife yakking over the garden fence

why has stormy daniels denied this then?

why has she stated that it's all bollox and that she met him and that he was courteous and behaved as a gentleman

why?

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 pm

I believe it. It fits his pattern of behavior to a 'T'. He admits as how he frequently "grabs pussy" of young women. Some 16 women said they were sexually assaulted by Trump. And a 13-year old child was raped by Trump. The evidence is overwhelming.

Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:I believe it.  It fits his pattern of behavior to a 'T'.  He admits as how he frequently "grabs pussy" of young women.  Some 16 women said they were sexually assaulted by Trump.  And a 13-year old child was raped by Trump.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator.

so you believe stormy daniels is lying then

ok

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I believe it.  It fits his pattern of behavior to a 'T'.  He admits as how he frequently "grabs pussy" of young women.  Some 16 women said they were sexually assaulted by Trump.  And a 13-year old child was raped by Trump.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator.

so you believe stormy daniels is lying then

ok

Well, she was paid to lie. That's what the hush money was for.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
gelico wrote:

so you believe stormy daniels is lying then

ok

Well, she was paid to lie.  That's what the hush money was for.

she said ''trust me if that had happened you wouldnt hear about it from the news you would hear about it in my book''

she would get shit loads more than $130k from the sales of a book containing those sorts of salacious revelations about trump

your argument makes no sense whatsoever

you are being ridiculous

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:04 pm

gelico wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, she was paid to lie.  That's what the hush money was for.

she said ''trust me if that had happened you wouldnt hear about it from the news you would hear about it in my book''

Looks like the Wall Street Journal beat her to the punch.

gelico wrote:she would get shit loads more than $130k from the sales of a book containing those sorts of salacious revelations about trump

your argument makes no sense whatsoever

you are being ridiculous

That occurred to me, too. Notice she has retired...in late 2016, no less? Could be that the $130,000 was not a one time payment, but a monthly stipend.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:24 pm

gelico wrote:

she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN

its all fake news

even the shit hole comment is now in dispute...........errrrr..........what i mean is.............its in dispute as to whether trump said it, its not in dispute that african countries are indeed shitholes

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:I believe it.  It fits his pattern of behavior to a 'T'.  He admits as how he frequently "grabs pussy" of young women.  Some 16 women said they were sexually assaulted by Trump.  And a 13-year old child was raped by Trump.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator.

i love how you have a shit fit about trump saying that he grabs the pussies of bought and paid for whores

yet you dont even bat an eyelid at the fact that all of liberal, democrat hollywood have been caught elbow deep in the actual pussy jars

a billionaire conservative engages in a bit of good old fashioned whoring and the world loses its mind

millionaire democrats and liberals engage is mass rape,worse we saw in cologne square and not a peep

thats all anyone needs to know about liberals

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I believe it.  It fits his pattern of behavior to a 'T'.  He admits as how he frequently "grabs pussy" of young women.  Some 16 women said they were sexually assaulted by Trump.  And a 13-year old child was raped by Trump.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator.

i love how you have a shit fit about trump saying that he grabs the pussies of bought and paid for whores

yet you dont even bat an eyelid at the fact that all of liberal, democrat hollywood have been caught elbow deep in the actual pussy jars

a billionaire conservative engages in a bit of good old fashioned whoring and the world loses its mind

millionaire democrats and liberals engage is mass rape,worse we saw in cologne square  and not a peep

thats all anyone needs to know about liberals

Well, how do you think his wife feels? This may be the first divorce of a sitting president. I think that deserves a little mention.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by eddie on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 pm

She probably feels how Hillary Clinton felt.

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33836
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i love how you have a shit fit about trump saying that he grabs the pussies of bought and paid for whores

yet you dont even bat an eyelid at the fact that all of liberal, democrat hollywood have been caught elbow deep in the actual pussy jars

a billionaire conservative engages in a bit of good old fashioned whoring and the world loses its mind

millionaire democrats and liberals engage is mass rape,worse we saw in cologne square  and not a peep

thats all anyone needs to know about liberals

Well, how do you think his wife feels?  This may be the first divorce of a sitting president.  I think that deserves a little mention.

I'm not sure she is going to be overly concerned with fake news

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Why wouldn't she move to Washington the first half of 2016? What was it with the hostile looks the two gave to one another during the Inauguration ceremony? That was right after this payment was made.

The timing is peculiar: assuming the payment was made at or just after an agreement, that would mean that Trump had just admitted to the affair in October. Up until then, he was the same old bullshitter.

I'm sure he lies to Melania as easily as he lies to the rest of the world, so he was stringing her along until he had to do something. The election was coming and--same with the fraud suits regarding Trump University--something had to be done to put it to rest. Only this one was not merely about money; there were domestic consequences.

We'll see.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Maddog on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 pm

eddie wrote:She probably feels how Hillary Clinton felt.

Or Jackie Kennedy.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Cass on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:29 am

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:She probably feels how Hillary Clinton felt.

Or Jackie Kennedy.

Or Lady Bird

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:47 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:I believe it.  It fits his pattern of behavior to a 'T'.  He admits as how he frequently "grabs pussy" of young women.  Some 16 women said they were sexually assaulted by Trump.  And a 13-year old child was raped by Trump.  The evidence is overwhelming.

Once a sexual predator, always a sexual predator.

i love how you have a shit fit about trump saying that he grabs the pussies of bought and paid for whores

yet you dont even bat an eyelid at the fact that all of liberal, democrat hollywood have been caught elbow deep in the actual pussy jars

a billionaire conservative engages in a bit of good old fashioned whoring and the world loses its mind

millionaire democrats and liberals engage is mass rape,worse we saw in cologne square  and not a peep

thats all anyone needs to know about liberals

Rolling Eyes

More fake SmellyDumbFuck bullshit claims about his imaginary scapegoat "liberals" deflects...

Fuck off with your slimy lies, you odious cowardly neo-nazi, racist, sexist little turd..

You certainly don't know what s genuine "liberal" is, you braindead moron.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5486
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i love how you have a shit fit about trump saying that he grabs the pussies of bought and paid for whores

yet you dont even bat an eyelid at the fact that all of liberal, democrat hollywood have been caught elbow deep in the actual pussy jars

a billionaire conservative engages in a bit of good old fashioned whoring and the world loses its mind

millionaire democrats and liberals engage is mass rape,worse we saw in cologne square  and not a peep

thats all anyone needs to know about liberals

Rolling Eyes

More fake SmellyDumbFuck bullshit claims about his imaginary scapegoat "liberals" deflects...

Fuck off with your slimy lies, you odious cowardly neo-nazi, racist, sexist little turd..

You certainly don't know what s genuine "liberal" is, you braindead moron.

Such an intelligent post. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30102
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

she has already put out a public email saying that this is bollox

sorry quill

fake news AGAIN

its all fake news

even the shit hole comment is now in dispute...........errrrr..........what i mean is.............its in dispute as to whether trump said it, its not in dispute that african countries are indeed shitholes



Your apartheid mouth is the biggest shithole around here, SmellyDumbfuck..

Six witnesses have gone public confirming the reports --  four Democrats, and two Repub's..

The denials are coming from Trump's aides  --  not from others who were there..

You and gellibellyco are getting more desperate by the hour,  Komrad SmellyBumski.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5486
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 am

There is no recoding or any evidence of this alleged shit hole comment

Only the word of democrats, who can't can't be trusted on the integrity front

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:There is no recoding or any evidence of this alleged shit hole comment

Only the word of democrats, who can't can't be trusted on the integrity front

Rolling Eyes

Wrong again, Komrad Smellski...

Two Republicans who were at that meeting, have been on news bulletins on Friday and Saturday, confirming what four Democrats had reported..

Stop making your lying crap up on the run;  you're only looking more and more desperate each time.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5486
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:35 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:There is no recoding or any evidence of this alleged shit hole comment

Only the word of democrats, who can't can't be trusted on the integrity front

Rolling Eyes

Wrong again, Komrad Smellski...

Two Republicans who were at that meeting, have been on news bulletins on Friday and Saturday, confirming what four Democrats had reported..

Stop making your lying crap up on the run;  you're only looking more and more desperate each time.

Fake news

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by gelico on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:53 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

its all fake news

even the shit hole comment is now in dispute...........errrrr..........what i mean is.............its in dispute as to whether trump said it, its not in dispute that african countries are indeed shitholes



Your apartheid mouth is the biggest shithole around here, SmellyDumbfuck..

Six witnesses have gone public confirming the reports --  four Democrats, and two Repub's..

The denials are coming from Trump's aides  --  not from others who were there..

You and gellibellyco are getting more desperate by the hour,  Komrad SmellyBumski.

calm down princess

anyhoos, he's right,,,,some countries ARE shitholes. he's just saying it like it is

gelico

Posts : 1142
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:48 pm

gelico wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:


Your apartheid mouth is the biggest shithole around here, SmellyDumbfuck..

Six witnesses have gone public confirming the reports --  four Democrats, and two Repub's..

The denials are coming from Trump's aides  --  not from others who were there..

You and gellibellyco are getting more desperate by the hour,  Komrad SmellyBumski.

calm down princess

anyhoos, he's right,,,,some countries ARE shitholes. he's just  saying it like it is

Ive made a poll on that issue called "have you ever" go fill it in

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 am

News flash...gf of Stormey Daniels reports that she was contacted by Trump and asked to join in a threesome.

US News wrote:Porn Star Says Trump and Stormey Daniels Invited Her for Threesome

Fellow adult film star Alana Evans confirms the 2006 affair between the U.S. president and Daniels, but says she declined the invitation

After a report last week that U.S. Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon paid a former adult film star to keep silent about their short-lived affair in 2006, another porn star confirmed the account – and said that the couple invited her to join them in Trump's hotel room.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Trump's lawyer arranged a $130,000 payment for Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, as part of a nondisclosure agreement that was completed a month before the 2016 U.S. election.

The two reportedly met at a July 2006 celebrity golf tournament on the shore of Lake Tahoe.

Over the weekend the Daily Beast reported that Alana Evans, another adult film star who was a close friend and neighbor of Daniels at the time, happened to run into her during the event.

"Stormy said she met Donald Trump and then tells me about the golf tournament and how shes supposed to hang out with him later that night, and she invited me," Evans is quoted as saying. "Stormy said Donald knew exactly who she was and wanted to meet her."

Evans said that later that evening, she received four or five phone calls from Daniels asking her to "join the party." During the last two calls, Evans says Trump spoke to her, telling her, "Oh come on Alana, lets have some fun! Lets have some fun! Come to the party, were waiting for you."

Evans declined the invitation and turned off her phone, telling the Daily Beast that "Men like him scare me because they have so much power."

When they talked the next day, Evans asked Daniels how her night was, to which Daniels reportedly answered, "All Im going to say is: I ended up with Donald in his hotel room. Picture him chasing me around his hotel room in his tighty-whities." According to the Daily Beast, Evans said that Daniels then told her that Trump offered her the keys to his condos in Florida.

Michael Cohen, an attorney who worked for Trump during that time, told the Journal that "Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon once again vehemently denies any such occurrence as has Ms. Daniels."

If the reports are true, the affair would have taken place a year after Trump married his wife Melania.

Melania still pissed.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:22 pm

@ title: Was Melania drunk?
That's what we mean when we say ''pissed''.


Pissed = Drunk
Pissed off = Annoyed/Angry/Mad

That tiny word (off) makes all the difference in the meaning. Smile

_________________
If you stumble, make it part of the dance
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Jules wrote:@ title: Was  Melania drunk?
That's what we mean when we say ''pissed''.


Pissed = Drunk
Pissed off = Annoyed/Angry/Mad

That tiny word (off) makes all the difference in the meaning. Smile

I know. In Americanese, it just short for pissed off.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22701
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Jules on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 pm

I know.  Laughing

I was just teasing you, Quill. Cos I enjoy hi-lighting the interesting differences between US versus UK grammar.

_________________
If you stumble, make it part of the dance
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump affair--Melania pissed!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum