Oprah For President

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oprah For President

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm not endorsing Oprah Winfrey for president, yet.

But I think it's time for some backlash to the backlash - and time to reflect on some reasons why she might, if she were to run, prove to be the right person to lead the country.

American politics currently suffers from a trust and empathy gap. So many voters believe at least one political party doesn't care about them or their concerns. That the party prioritises other Americans over them.

A lot of people feel this way about both parties.

Our politics might be greatly improved through leadership from someone who is talented at reaching and empathising with a broad swath of Americans, across lines of race, class, and income. A leader who enormous numbers of Americans could feel relates to them personally, understands their concerns, and cares about them.

Who has more experience at this kind of mass empathy than Oprah Winfrey?


More at source
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/comment-oprah-might-be-the-president-america-needs-right-now/ar-BBI8oFP?ocid=ientp

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17937
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Oprah For President

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'm not saying you're  responsible for Corbyn.

But you seem to have no problem saying trump is a white supremacist on the basis of the kkk voicing their support for his presidency.

No, he supported them.

SB wrote:But you struggle to accept that Venezuela is a socialist state when well known self declared socialists like Corbyn and sanders express their support for Venezuelan socialism.

Seems you apply separate rules when it's convenient

It's very simple, Venezuela is a corrupt state.  They can declare themselves gods...but they are what they are.

You're a liar Quill

Ive posted video after video of Trump denouncing the KKK by name, so saying trump supports then is an outright lie.

But that's what happens isn't it?? You find your narrative unravelling and so you have to resort to lies to prop it up.

I don't really care, but it's sort of renders any sensible discussion impossible when you're denying video evidence, as a pretend judge /lawyer you seem to have a real problem with understanding the concept of evidence both providing and dealing with it.

Secondly Venezuela is a socialist state, it's a socialist state by all definitions, it requires neither your approval nor your understanding.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:41 am

that's their short sighted policies not what actually happens when you implement such policies.

In Reality one Corporation will end up with complete control and can then tell the gov't to shut up, even if doesn't completely disregard the gov't they are the only ones left with the funds to promote a political candidate and the gov't is merely serving as a puppet to the corporate interests (not dissimilar to now but at least now they are not supposed to do that), Best case you end up with a corporate hegemony.

I disagree with the fallacies in their policies, as Proven by other western Nations, free market health and education is Inferior in it's provision of services to the majority. that is just indisputable Fact. We can see the Almost free market services provided in the USA compared with our own Tax payer funded services.

the problem with the focus on Individual rights is, Rights are useless if you have no education, poor health and no money. Individual Rights are highly over rated any way, Australia doesn't and never has had a 'bill of rights' which is fine since the role of our gov't is to provide us with services and make laws for the common good. The US already spends too much time worrying about protecting a rich guys 'right' to impoverish his fellow citizens, if they spent half as much making sure everyone had a decent education and access to 'free' health care the USA would be far better off.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17937
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 am

Three dozen opponents of Venezuela’s socialist government have been freed from prison and reunited with their families as part of a wider Christmas prisoner release, a local rights group said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/24/venezuela-releases-36-jailed-government-opponents


If anyone knows what socialism is, it's The Guardian.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:43 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, he supported them.



It's very simple, Venezuela is a corrupt state.  They can declare themselves gods...but they are what they are.

You're a liar Quill

Ive posted video after video of Trump denouncing the KKK by name, so saying trump supports then is an outright lie.

But that's what happens isn't it?? You find your narrative unravelling and so you have to resort to lies to prop it up.

I don't really care, but it's sort of renders any sensible discussion impossible when you're denying video evidence, as a pretend judge /lawyer you seem to have a real problem with understanding the concept of evidence both providing and dealing with it.

Secondly Venezuela is a socialist state, it's a socialist state by all definitions, it requires neither your approval nor your understanding.

Rolling Eyes

You're just as big a liar as Trump is, SmellyDumbFuck, with your continuous racist propaganda...

"One Swallow doesn't make a Spring.."

And a couple of stage-managed denouncements from the Dumpster doesn't erase his well-recognised and long-running support for your white supremacist kindred-spirits.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5768
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:that's their short sighted policies not what actually happens when you implement such policies.

In Reality one Corporation will end up with complete control and can then tell the gov't to shut up, even if doesn't completely disregard the gov't they are the only ones left with the funds to promote a political candidate and the gov't is merely serving as a puppet to the corporate interests (not dissimilar to now but at least now they are not supposed to do that), Best case you end up with a corporate hegemony.

I disagree with the fallacies in their policies, as Proven by other western Nations, free market health and education is Inferior in it's provision of services to the majority. that is just indisputable Fact. We can see the Almost free market services provided in the USA compared with our own Tax payer funded services.

the problem with the focus on Individual rights is, Rights are useless if you have no education, poor health and no money. Individual Rights are highly over rated any way, Australia doesn't and never has had a 'bill of rights' which is fine since the role of our gov't is to provide us with services and make laws for the common good.  The US already spends too much time worrying about protecting a rich guys 'right' to impoverish his fellow citizens, if they spent half as much making sure everyone had a decent education and access to 'free' health care the USA would be far better off.

Why will one company end up in control? Laws could easily be written to limit the size and market share of a company if their size became a problem.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 am

Maddog wrote:Three dozen opponents of Venezuela’s socialist government have been freed from prison and reunited with their families as part of a wider Christmas prisoner release, a local rights group said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/24/venezuela-releases-36-jailed-government-opponents


If anyone knows what socialism is, it's The Guardian.  

Rolling Eyes

Venezuela is run by corporation-owned&supported pseudo-communist dictatorship...

Those journo's who keep on referring to it as "socialist state" are nothing more than right-wing arse-licking numbskulls, constantly sucking up to conservative governments everywhere..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5768
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:that's their short sighted policies not what actually happens when you implement such policies.

In Reality one Corporation will end up with complete control and can then tell the gov't to shut up, even if doesn't completely disregard the gov't they are the only ones left with the funds to promote a political candidate and the gov't is merely serving as a puppet to the corporate interests (not dissimilar to now but at least now they are not supposed to do that), Best case you end up with a corporate hegemony.

I disagree with the fallacies in their policies, as Proven by other western Nations, free market health and education is Inferior in it's provision of services to the majority. that is just indisputable Fact. We can see the Almost free market services provided in the USA compared with our own Tax payer funded services.

the problem with the focus on Individual rights is, Rights are useless if you have no education, poor health and no money. Individual Rights are highly over rated any way, Australia doesn't and never has had a 'bill of rights' which is fine since the role of our gov't is to provide us with services and make laws for the common good.  The US already spends too much time worrying about protecting a rich guys 'right' to impoverish his fellow citizens, if they spent half as much making sure everyone had a decent education and access to 'free' health care the USA would be far better off.

Why does it bother you if the US has inferior government, in your estimation?

It's not just you, but a lot of folks that don't live here. I mean I understand worrying about our foreign affairs, but why do you worry about our domestic ones?

I understand why you have no desire for freedom. I just wonder why you seem to not want other's to have it?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:51 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:Three dozen opponents of Venezuela’s socialist government have been freed from prison and reunited with their families as part of a wider Christmas prisoner release, a local rights group said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/24/venezuela-releases-36-jailed-government-opponents


If anyone knows what socialism is, it's The Guardian.  

Rolling Eyes

Venezuela is run by corporation-owned&supported pseudo-communist dictatorship...

Those journo's who keep on referring to it as "socialist state" are nothing more than right-wing arse-licking numbskulls, constantly sucking up to conservative governments everywhere..

What corporation owns Venezuela?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), and it's American component, Citco Oil, are dominant players in Venezuelan politics.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), and it's American component, Citco Oil, are dominant players in Venezuelan politics.


So they run Venezuela and who owns them?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), and it's American component, Citco Oil, are dominant players in Venezuelan politics.


You gonna stand and deliver on your lie, or run away like the yellow belly we all take you for??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Maddog wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:that's their short sighted policies not what actually happens when you implement such policies.

In Reality one Corporation will end up with complete control and can then tell the gov't to shut up, even if doesn't completely disregard the gov't they are the only ones left with the funds to promote a political candidate and the gov't is merely serving as a puppet to the corporate interests (not dissimilar to now but at least now they are not supposed to do that), Best case you end up with a corporate hegemony.

I disagree with the fallacies in their policies, as Proven by other western Nations, free market health and education is Inferior in it's provision of services to the majority. that is just indisputable Fact. We can see the Almost free market services provided in the USA compared with our own Tax payer funded services.

the problem with the focus on Individual rights is, Rights are useless if you have no education, poor health and no money. Individual Rights are highly over rated any way, Australia doesn't and never has had a 'bill of rights' which is fine since the role of our gov't is to provide us with services and make laws for the common good.  The US already spends too much time worrying about protecting a rich guys 'right' to impoverish his fellow citizens, if they spent half as much making sure everyone had a decent education and access to 'free' health care the USA would be far better off.

Why does it bother you if the US has inferior government, in your estimation?

It's not just you, but a lot of folks that don't live here. I mean I understand worrying about our foreign affairs, but why do you worry about our domestic ones?

I understand why you have no desire for freedom. I just wonder why you seem to not want other's to have it?  
\

Cause since the 1960's the USA has been actively trying to Force us to be like them so their corporations can operate in our nation like they do in the USA Rolling Eyes

I want the freedom of not being lied to, not being conned and having consumer protections and public services. That US lobbyists constantly campaign to destroy.

Do you not realise the extent that US corporations try to corrupt other nations gov't that they are constantly running a culture war to 'Americanise' everyone? why do you think half the World hates the USA with a passion? it's not because their jealous Rolling Eyes

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17937
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Why does it bother you if the US has inferior government, in your estimation?

It's not just you, but a lot of folks that don't live here. I mean I understand worrying about our foreign affairs, but why do you worry about our domestic ones?

I understand why you have no desire for freedom. I just wonder why you seem to not want other's to have it?  
\

Cause since the 1960's the USA has been actively trying to Force us to be like them so their corporations can operate in our nation like they do in the USA Rolling Eyes

I want the freedom of not being lied to, not being conned and having consumer protections and public services. That US lobbyists constantly campaign to destroy.

Do you not realise the extent that US corporations try to corrupt other nations gov't that they are constantly running a culture war to 'Americanise' everyone? why do you think half the World hates the USA with a passion? it's not because their jealous Rolling Eyes  

Fair enough.

I'm a big believer in sovereignty.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), and it's American component, Citco Oil, are dominant players in Venezuelan politics.


You gonna stand  and deliver on your lie, or run away like the yellow belly we all take you for??

I have no idea what you are talking about. It was Maddog who asked the question. I just offered the answer.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:51 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You gonna stand  and deliver on your lie, or run away like the yellow belly we all take you for??

I have no idea what you are talking about.  It was Maddog who asked the question.  I just offered the answer.

That corporation is the government.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:11 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have no idea what you are talking about.  It was Maddog who asked the question.  I just offered the answer.

That corporation is the government.  

I don't know. I just answered the question. I think it's artificial to suggest that a corrupt government is somehow 'socialist' or an 'aristocracy', or anything, merely because they say it is so.

If you believe that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'll sell you.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:35 am

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Venezuela is run by corporation-owned&supported pseudo-communist dictatorship...

Those journo's who keep on referring to it as "socialist state" are nothing more than right-wing arse-licking numbskulls, constantly sucking up to conservative governments everywhere..

What corporation owns Venezuela?  

Rolling Eyes

Listen up, dunderhead...

I said their government is bought&paid for..

NOT the country..

Big Oil corporations sponsor the Venezuelan dictatorship;
with half that oil being exported into the USA..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5768
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Maddog on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:14 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What corporation owns Venezuela?  

Rolling Eyes

Listen up, dunderhead...

I said their government is bought&paid for..

NOT the country..

Big Oil corporations sponsor the Venezuelan dictatorship;
with half that oil being exported into the USA..

The government owns all of the oil now. They confiscated everything from big oil. That's why they are broke and Norway isn't. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:13 am

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Listen up, dunderhead...

I said their government is bought&paid for..

NOT the country..

Big Oil corporations sponsor the Venezuelan dictatorship;
with half that oil being exported into the USA..


The government owns all of the oil now.  They confiscated everything from big oil. That's why they are broke and Norway isn't.  Wink

Idea

Half of their economic collapse came from them allowing their agricultural and manufacturing sectors to fall apart...

Their guvm'nt now has a state-owned oil drilling and exporting entity --  but so do China and Malaysia..    A greedy and incompetent dictatorship is more relevant there,  than merely being state-controlled.

Venezuela now has the world's largest known reserves of crude oil, after recent surveys,  having pushed the Saudis back into second place..       Also, someone has to be handling and shipping that crude out of Venezuela --  who is it that processes and refines that 50% that ends up on the US market ?  My guess would be one of the American oil companies..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5768
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:46 am

Quill Possess an outward facing logic Non Permeable layer surrounding his brain.

Too bad for is he doesn't possess an inward facing utter shite non permeable layer

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Maddog wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Listen up, dunderhead...

I said their government is bought&paid for..

NOT the country..

Big Oil corporations sponsor the Venezuelan dictatorship;
with half that oil being exported into the USA..

The government owns all of the oil now.  They confiscated everything from big oil. That's why they are broke and Norway isn't.  Wink

That's what oligarchs do. They also hide behind charades like calling themselves socialists, to hide their own corruption.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Quill Possess an outward facing logic Non Permeable layer surrounding his brain.

Too bad for is he doesn't possess an inward facing utter shite non permeable layer

Perfect example of a drunk loose on a keyboard. Twisted Evil

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Quill Possess an outward facing logic Non Permeable layer surrounding his brain.

Too bad for is he doesn't possess an inward facing utter shite non permeable layer

Perfect example of a drunk loose on a keyboard. Twisted Evil

youre drunk??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:49 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Perfect example of a drunk loose on a keyboard. Twisted Evil

youre drunk??

Playground retort. C'mon Russ, are all you expatriate SA Huns this slow?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

youre drunk??

Playground retort.  C'mon Russ, are all you expatriate SA Huns this slow?

even i cant make a steel sword from rusty tin



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Lurker on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Well, she's a hell of a lot smarter than Trump and would be a much better president than Trump, but so would Pee Wee Herman.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3552
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Lurker wrote:Well, she's a hell of a lot smarter than Trump and would be a much better president than Trump, but so would Pee Wee Herman.

You really are miffed at POTUS trump aren't you??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Playground retort.  C'mon Russ, are all you expatriate SA Huns this slow?

even i cant make a steel sword from rusty tin

You aren't trying. Look what you have to work with.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23634
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Lurker on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:07 pm

We don't need entertainment celebrities running for President. That's all Trump was/is. Look what a disaster this POS is.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3552
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 pm

Michelle Obama would win hands down.
Photogenic, intelligent. Has wisdom , poise and eloquence.
In a nutshell, everything Shit gibbon hasn't.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4508
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oprah For President

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum