How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Go down

How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Post by Didge on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:52 am

[*]Prof Digby Tatum has been studying how the human brain can 'communicate' 

[*]He believes the brain is quietly and constantly absorbing information on people

[*]His research suggests that this process is the concept behind 'gut feelings' 

[*]Prof Tatum warned that video calls could interrupt these complex routines  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242781/How-human-brains-interconnected-wi-fi.html#ixzz53UkR0D6o 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Post by eddie on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:28 pm

Not sure I agree with that. I can pick up on people's emotions even if I'm online and nowhere near them.

Also, a lot of our "feelings" are picked up via our nerves and senses.

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How human brains are interconnected through a type of 'wi-fi' which explains why people have 'gut feelings'

Post by Cass on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Interesting. Not sure I agree about the video calls. If anything it gives your brain more information to process about body language, facial expressions, voice tone and overall general appearance.

I agree what we can call a gut feeling/intuition/psychic ability is the brain processing all I mentioned above. But I do think you have to be a specific type of person to be open to that. Whether that is a natural born function or a learned behavior is a different discussion.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down