Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Go down

Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:53 am

Arrow

With our resident scumbag racist Afrikaner 'Smelly' slimeball trolling nicko's original thread on yesterdays incident,  a new thread to update the Flinders St. situation seems apt...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pedestrians-hit-in-melbourne-cbd/news-story/0793771ddb8f4d79ec660e0d1c4735d5

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-22/melbourne-car-crash-police-investigate-flinders-street-scene/9281044

*  17 people were injured;  13 were taken to hospital;

*   Of those 17,  9 are foreigners;

*   While the driver has voiced complaints over "the way that Muslims are 'mistreated'..",  no evidence of links or connections to any terrorist groups, radical groups or activist groups have yet been found..

*  Among those who pulled the driver from his car at the scene, was an off-duty cop who was responsible for arresting him then and there.

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/offduty-policeman-praised-for-stopping-melbourne-attack/news-story/ea0a209e575c263ff41b6458918f4a15

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/melbourne-car-attack-what-we-know

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:45 pm

So a Muslim lone wolf terrorist killing people because of his religious allegiance

Islamic terrorism

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??


ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.

Why do you support ISIS wolfie??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??


ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.

Why do you support ISIS wolfie??

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:03 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??


ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.

Why do you support ISIS wolfie??

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/12/middleeast/here-is-how-isis-began/index.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:14 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??


ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.

Why do you support ISIS wolfie??

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

Muhammad your prophet

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??
Smelly is so desperate now,  that he's making this garbage up..

ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.
I haven't said anything to support either position --  despite Smelly's ongoing lies,
I'm the one updating the news here --  NOT him..


Why do you support ISIS wolfie??
Can anyone show us where I have "support(ed) ISIS"  ???
Just another of Smelly's ongoing trolling lies..


Rolling Eyes

@  Eddie,  veya,  eilzel...

Could one of you please clean this racist Afrikaner shite out of this thread, and put his lying piece of crap out with the garbage  ???

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:31 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??
Smelly is so desperate now,  that he's making this garbage up..

ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.
I haven't said anything to support either position --  despite Smelly's ongoing lies,
I'm the one updating the news here --  NOT him..


Why do you support ISIS wolfie??
Can anyone show us where I have  "support(ed) ISIS"   ???
Just another of Smelly's ongoing trolling lies..


Rolling Eyes

@  Eddie,  veya,  eilzel...

Could one of you please clean this racist Afrikaner shite out of this thread, and put his lying piece of crap out with the garbage  ???


Free speech is protected here wolfie.

Why do you think you haven't been banned yet???

Remember wolfie hate speech is NOT free speech, careful you do not overstep the mark.

You've already shown that you're a knuckle dragging thug
Who uses his fists because his words fail him, don't not compound your thuggery

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Do you know what compound means??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by nicko on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Come on people, the poor sod has mental issues don't you know ?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10509
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

@  Eddie,  veya,  eilzel...

Could one of you please clean this racist Afrikaner shite out of this thread, and put his lying piece of crap out with the garbage  ???


Free speech is protected here wolfie.

Why do you think you haven't been banned yet???

Remember wolfie hate speech is NOT free speech, careful you do not overstep the mark.

You've already shown that you're a knuckle dragging thug
Who uses his fists because his words fail him, don't not compound your thuggery

Rolling Eyes

Listen up,  fuckwit...

This has nothing to do with "free speech"...

You clearly aren't commenting on this subject, in any way or form --  all you are doing is trolling this thread..


"Hate speech"  ???

You're the one peddling your hate speech on here --  you supercilious, shit-stirring neo-nazi grub.

Hopefully, one of the mod's will see fit to remove your vindictive and odious crap from this thread..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Andy on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:15 pm

nicko wrote:Come on people, the poor sod has mental issues don't you know ?

Yes, we know Stench has.
But he has no need to keep trolling threads.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4889
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Has declared war against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:56 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


Free speech is protected here wolfie.

Why do you think you haven't been banned yet???

Remember wolfie hate speech is NOT free speech, careful you do not overstep the mark.

You've already shown that you're a knuckle dragging thug
Who uses his fists because his words fail him, don't not compound your thuggery

Rolling Eyes

Listen up,  fuckwit...

This has nothing to do with "free speech"...

You clearly aren't commenting on this subject, in any way or form --  all you are doing is trolling this thread..


"Hate speech"  ???

You're the one peddling your hate speech on here --  you supercilious, shit-stirring neo-nazi grub.

Hopefully, one of the mod's will see fit to remove your vindictive and odious crap from this thread..

I am commenting wolfie

This was An ISLAMIC terror attack carried out by a lone wolf Muslim terrorist

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:23 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Listen up,  fuckwit...

This has nothing to do with "free speech"...

You clearly aren't commenting on this subject, in any way or form --  all you are doing is trolling this thread..


"Hate speech"  ???

You're the one peddling your hate speech on here --  you supercilious, shit-stirring neo-nazi grub.

Hopefully, one of the mod's will see fit to remove your vindictive and odious crap from this thread..

I am commenting wolfie

This was An  ISLAMIC terror attack carried out by  a lone wolf Muslim terrorist

Suspect

Fuck off from trolling this thread...

You despicable racist scumbag pathetic white supremacist cowardly little fascist turd..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:36 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I am commenting wolfie

This was An  ISLAMIC terror attack carried out by  a lone wolf Muslim terrorist

Suspect

Fuck off from trolling this thread...

You despicable racist scumbag pathetic white supremacist cowardly little fascist turd..

I have a question for you wolfie

Who would you rather have round your house for Christmas??

Your good friend smelly-bandit  or the Muslim TERRORIST who carried out this act of ISLAMIC TERRORISM??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:08 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I am commenting wolfie

This was An  ISLAMIC terror attack carried out by  a lone wolf Muslim terrorist

Suspect

Fuck off from trolling this thread...

You despicable racist scumbag pathetic white supremacist cowardly little fascist turd..

I have a question for you wolfie

Who would you rather have round your house for Christmas??

Your good friend smelly-bandit  or the Muslim TERRORIST who carried out this act of ISLAMIC TERRORISM??

Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. The only difference, really, is that you just cheer from the stands.

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:41 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Suspect

Fuck off from trolling this thread...

You despicable racist scumbag pathetic white supremacist cowardly little fascist turd..

I have a question for you wolfie

Who would you rather have round your house for Christmas??

Your good friend smelly-bandit  or the Muslim TERRORIST who carried out this act of ISLAMIC TERRORISM??

What a Face

The best outcome would be to invite you both around for lunch...

Then put you together in a fight cage down the backyard..

And use you for after-dinner entertainment.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:38 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/12/middleeast/here-is-how-isis-began/index.html

Where did he get the ‘funds’ from!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:40 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

Muhammad your prophet

Your question is not even worthy of an answer!

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:44 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/12/middleeast/here-is-how-isis-began/index.html

Where did he get the ‘funds’ from!

I answered your question and thus you must agree its then not a million dollar question.

As to funds, mainly from the Gulf states and Qatar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_ISIL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:45 am

Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Where did he get the ‘funds’ from!

I answered your question and thus you must agree its then not a million dollar question.

As to funds, mainly from the Gulf states and Qatar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_ISIL

No you didn’t answer my question
Who created ISIS

And no it’s not who you claim it to be!

Read up about it then answer me

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2899
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:47 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:

I answered your question and thus you must agree its then not a million dollar question.

As to funds, mainly from the Gulf states and Qatar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_ISIL

No you didn’t answer my question
Who created ISIS

And no it’s not who you claim it to be!

Read up about it then answer me

I have posted the facts

I have read up.

So lets here your grand conspiracy theory who you think created ISIS? As making demands of me, when i have posted the facts, is going to get you nowhere.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:14 am

I can't really understand anyone who takes as gospel, the word of someone who died thousands of years ago at a time that has absolutely no bearing on our lifestyle now.   All the blathering about morals and do as you would be done by, etc, is just common sense, not some holy revelation from above.    God, the Divine Spirit, etc, is the spark that lies in us all...not some deity to be manipulated to suit your own dogma/agenda.   It's us that are the own cause of our demise/horrors/pleasures/miracles, etc.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8639
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:43 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I can't really understand anyone who takes as gospel, the word of someone who died thousands of years ago at a time that has absolutely no bearing on our lifestyle now.   All the blathering about morals and do as you would be done by, etc, is just common sense, not some holy revelation from above.    God, the Divine Spirit, etc, is the spark that lies in us all...not some deity to be manipulated to suit your own dogma/agenda.   It's us that are the own cause of our demise/horrors/pleasures/miracles, etc.

And yet sadly people are very easily influenced, when fear is the weapon of choice. To have people fall into line.

They use a fear around death and what happens after. Its why Christianity and Islam have been so successful at controlling billions of people through fear.

I agree with your points though Horatio, but the way Islam has been engineered. Ensures a continuation of countless problems.

This is based around a claim, that Muhammad is the last messenger of the Abrahamic God. Which is an open invitation to commit violence over. You then have the concept of apostacy. Another form of fear used, in regards to what will happen to people if they leave the faith. Then you have another fear concept, Blasphemy. A way to control and bury any form a criticsm of Islam. That if people do not emulate this one human Muhammad (another open invitation to violence) and do not adhere to the rules. Then they are controlled again with fear. Through the concept of a place, called hell, where people will suffer eternally. (Basically endless torture, which we as humans in law, deemed illegal and wrong). All concepts of course enforced or partially in the laws of many Muslim majority nations. Ensuring that followers are again controlled through such legal systems.

Where to top this off, you have the concept of martyrdom in islam, which no matter what previous crimes carried out. No matter if its mass genocide. That a person that dies fullfilling a religious commandment. More so when they die waging Jihad. Rendering all wrongs and crime so meaningless within Islam. As martyrdom renders any all Islamic morals, sins meaningless. It provides a free pass into their heaven. Which is why you see many terrorists, willingly give their lives carrying out such an attack. Now some Islamic scholars will say these terrorists are not Martyrs and that they have commit crimes. Though as seen and based on the concept of Transgression. This makes it easy for radical Islamists, to preach and play off the fears and threats of punishment. To argue it is martyrdom

So combined all these concepts of fear through one ideology and you can see, how Islam was engineered to control its followers. So successfully, that Muslim majority countries ensure, each generation born. Will have no ability growing up to learn and understand many beliefs for that matter. Laws govern in many what is taught and that children are brought up on such a diet of fear through the teachings of Islam.

Why we see less of a problem today with Christianity, which for centuries was the same in controlling people with fear. Is that the Bible to many is not see as the litteral word of God, but the inspired word of God. It allows then people to be selective over what they believe. Also, clearly the secularism, enlightenment and eqaulity have been in the main adpated into many Christians beliefs.


Last edited by Didge on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:51 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I can't really understand anyone who takes as gospel, the word of someone who died thousands of years ago at a time that has absolutely no bearing on our lifestyle now.   All the blathering about morals and do as you would be done by, etc, is just common sense, not some holy revelation from above.    God, the Divine Spirit, etc, is the spark that lies in us all...not some deity to be manipulated to suit your own dogma/agenda.   It's us that are the own cause of our demise/horrors/pleasures/miracles, etc.

That's not what they believe though. It doesn't matter that Mohammed died thousands of years ago, he was the messenger of Allah, and that message doesn't die - not to Muslims - no matter how much time has passed.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:53 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Guess wolfie has never heard of the lone wolf terror attack inspired by ISIS??


ISIS even released a step by step guide on how to do lone wolf attacks

It seems wolfie is less bothered by Islamic terrorism than he is by the suggestion that Muslims are responsible.

Why do you support ISIS wolfie??

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

It created itself, or rather the members created it. It's no good blaming anyone else. The defeat of Saddam Hussein probably didn't help, but nobody made anyone form ISIS and made them going around killing people.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31707
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

It created itself, or rather the members created it. It's no good blaming anyone else. The defeat of Saddam Hussein probably didn't help, but nobody made anyone form ISIS and made them going around killing people.

An interesting point.

As to say it was occupation of Iraq by the US. Which would have been years shorter if not for Muslims engaging in mass violence, murder and oppression of Muslims, Christians etc. Carried out by extremists either Shia or Sunni ideological. wise. So to claim the invasion of Iraq and ousting of a mass murderer and then occupation with a transition period. To then allow the Iraq people to govern themselves. As a cause to how and why ISIS formed. Would thus render Islamic doctrine and beliefs to blame for the formation. As has been the case for a mulitude of islamic extremist groups that exist.

I mean, as why else would Muslims world over flock to join and those who supported terrorism ISIS or any other extremist islamic terror group? Thus the only connection to draw them to such a group. Would be Islamic beliefs based around Transgression and Jihad.

It would also mean those who were so angered at a mass murdere being toppled, and a country being freed from such authoritarianism. Means that they saw allies invasion to free the Iraq people as a far more henious crime, that the years of butality of Saddam, a mass murder. It shows how emphatically its Islamic beliefs that end up being the cause and creation of many an islamic extremist terrorist group. As how can any rational person see the freedom of Iraq from Saddam to be worse that his many crimes. It would be like claiming the invasion of Nazi Germany and ending Nazis's being in power. To be a worse crime, than the mass murder carried out by the Nazi's. That is the mentality behind such thinking and it happens based on Islamic beliefs. Its what allowed many ISIS followers who butchered many people. To believe that such savagery, were acts of righteousness instead. The same with the rape and enslavement of women and girl captives, again stemming from islamic doctrines.

There can be only one reason, why anyone would form such a view and its formed from the beliefs of Islam.
This is the problem with islam, as it constantly has by such beliefs. Enables many Muslims to behave like toddlers having tantrums, if something conflicts with Islamic doctrine. Its the concept of Transgression within Islam, that allows and has always been the cause to why many Muslims become angered over Non Muslims, being in control of Lands (even though it was only ever going to be temporally control). They deem determinded to remain for all time Muslim lands. You see, again a controlling Islamic concept, ensures violence will often occur, based around such a belief. Even worse, when Islam had its genisis in the Arabian penisular, not the area, now called Iraq. Showing Islam does not teach or allow for the withdrawl of an Islamic army of occupation in any land previously Non-Muslim in history. Even where they have lost territory.

Like Where the Ottoman Turks lost control of major parts of the Balklans. Is seen today as a major disgrace and loss of face. Its why the Palestinian/Israel conflict conctinues to this day and will continue, whilst people are controlled by islamic beliefs around transgression. Lands they once conqured and occupied as Muslim invading armies. Why do you think the song "from the river to the sea palestine will be free" is sung by Palestinian supporters. Again transgression to lands that were once controlled by Muslims for a period of time. Leads to the belief, that all Israel is seen as occupying and denies the right for Israel to exist. Its why the Arabs rejected the partition plan and attacked the newly formed Israel. The same problem. Islamic doctrine as the cause, denying the self determination of any group of people, but to have everything under Islamic control. Its why the Palestinian Arab people came about in the 1960's, long after Israel formed a nation state.

So I agree Rags, ISIS can only have formed from Islamic works. Which may not be followed by the majority of Muslims or believed how they view such works. But such works constantly allow for a number of Muslims to believe such extreme beliefs. Which again proves just how effective Islam is, in controlling its believers.

I mean to further prove just how fallacious the claim is that the US invasion was one of the main factors, in how ISIS formed from. The other being control of Iraq being hand over to the majority Shia people. Where was countless Christians world over flocking in droves to Iraq. To form a a radical group angered at the freedom of Iraq and the reigns of power given to the shia majority?

I mean at the time, there was 1.5 million Christians living in Iraq. Why if as claimed the allied invasion and control given to the shia majority. Do we not see the formation of the Christian equivalent of ISIS? How is it no Kurdish group equivalent to ISIS formed, in opposition to the invasion? How about the Yazidi people? I could go on the list is endless. That shows many ethnic and religious groups in Iraq. Not throwing their dummies out, over the removal of a mass murderer in Saddam. Yet we only see the creation of Islamic terror groups, to join the many numereous other Islamic terrorist groups. So there has to be a simple reason here. Which is not based on the identity of Iraq and the Iraqi people. Its based on and is only connected through Islamic beliefs themselves. One that has gone on since not long after Muhammad. a religious civil war. The second is the principle of Transgression. A belief and call to armed Jihad against Non Muslims what is seen as a transgression, by an invasion to lands seen and classed as Muslim lands. Its these beliefs and concepts through the control of islamic doctrine. That has always created Islamic extremist terrorist groups.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Muhammad your prophet

Your question is not even worthy of an answer!

well they do follow his teachings

they read from his qur'an

they abstain from alcohol and pork

they live in the same way he did and kill the same way he did

soooooooooooooooooo it it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.................................

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:I can't really understand anyone who takes as gospel, the word of someone who died thousands of years ago at a time that has absolutely no bearing on our lifestyle now.   All the blathering about morals and do as you would be done by, etc, is just common sense, not some holy revelation from above.    God, the Divine Spirit, etc, is the spark that lies in us all...not some deity to be manipulated to suit your own dogma/agenda.   It's us that are the own cause of our demise/horrors/pleasures/miracles, etc.

That's not what they believe though. It doesn't matter that Mohammed died thousands of years ago, he was the messenger of Allah, and that message doesn't die - not to Muslims - no matter how much time has passed.


Nor Christians, I guess.   For me, there's too many bad things connected with religion and too much hypocrisy for me to ever believe in it or take it as gospel.   People blame God too much too, for all the wrongs and terrible things that happen on this planet.    As if God gives a shit.  We're down here all alone, in the rabbit hole, with no back up and a busted radio.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8639
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

It created itself, or rather the members created it. It's no good blaming anyone else. The defeat of Saddam Hussein probably didn't help, but nobody made anyone form ISIS and made them going around killing people.


Correct.  And again, it's all about personal choices.   We all have them.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8639
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


Free speech is protected here wolfie.

Why do you think you haven't been banned yet???

Remember wolfie hate speech is NOT free speech, careful you do not overstep the mark.

You've already shown that you're a knuckle dragging thug
Who uses his fists because his words fail him, don't not compound your thuggery

Rolling Eyes

Listen up,  fuckwit...

This has nothing to do with "free speech"...

You clearly aren't commenting on this subject, in any way or form --  all you are doing is trolling this thread..


"Hate speech"  ???

You're the one peddling your hate speech on here --  you supercilious, shit-stirring neo-nazi grub.

Hopefully, one of the mod's will see fit to remove your vindictive and odious crap from this thread..
Rolling Eyes

Some fascist twat gave me a 'red' on this thread  !?!

Obviously there's somebody even more messed-up than Smelly on here --  i.e.  whoever his one lone remaining supporter happens to be..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6442
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Original Quill on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:15 pm

Laughing Here ya go. Back at ya. alien

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 26021
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by eddie on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Didge wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

The million dollar question is

WHO created ISIS

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/12/middleeast/here-is-how-isis-began/index.html

Where did he get the ‘funds’ from!

The US?
Are you coming back to tell us?

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

@  Eddie,  veya,  eilzel...

Could one of you please clean this racist Afrikaner shite out of this thread, and put his lying piece of crap out with the garbage  ???


Free speech is protected here wolfie.

Why do you think you haven't been banned yet???

Remember wolfie hate speech is NOT free speech, careful you do not overstep the mark.

You've already shown that you're a knuckle dragging thug
Who uses his fists because his words fail him, don't not compound your thuggery

alien

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Melbourne Car Attack updates...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum