BBC Sports Personality of the year

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 pm

Sir Mo Farah.

Thoroughly deserved accolade for a brilliant and successful athlete.
It will piss Stench off,
a) Because he is a Muslim
b) He is a Black
c) He is Somali born - considered a lower form of humanity by white Afrikaaners.
d) He is knighted, an award Stench couldn't  even hope to aspire to.
e) He is a great role model for our youngsters , showing how to succeed in the face of adversity.


Last edited by Angry Andy on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by nicko on Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Well done Mo, but I thought the Snooker Champion Ronnie o'sullivan should had had a chance, but he was not even nominated.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9929
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Cass on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:10 pm

So glad for him. Well deserved.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Sir Mo Farah.

Thoroughly deserved accolade for a brilliant and successful athlete.
It will piss Stench off,
a) Because he is a Muslim
b) He is a Black
c) He is Somali born - considered a lower form of humanity by white Afrikaaners.
d) He is knighted, an award Stench couldn't  even hope to aspire to.
e) He is a great role model for our youngsters , showing how to succeed in the face of adversity.


I think you missed the most important thing here andy

The fact that he is British

Proving skin colour is irrelvant

Hence what is so great about this country. It sees past skin colouration

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Syl on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:06 pm

I love Mo Farah, he is a real inspiration for kids, no matter where they come from, to do well in sport...and life.
Well done to him. x

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:32 pm

I really don't care what the self indulgent arseholes at the BBC are doing on any given day or what arse licking award they are handing out


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Maddog on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:05 pm

I had to google him.

I remembered him once I googled him, but what has he done in 2017?

He probably should have won this award last year.


_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Maddog wrote:I had to google him.

I remembered him once I googled him, but what has he done in 2017?

He probably should have won this award last year.


same thing he has been doing since he was born

being black

thats what they give out awards for these days, just ask obama, he got a nobel peace prize for being the first black US president

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Maddog on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Maddog wrote:I had to google him.

I remembered him once I googled him, but what has he done in 2017?

He probably should have won this award last year.


same thing he has been doing since he was born

being black

thats what they give out awards for these days, just ask obama, he got a nobel peace prize for being the first black US president  

He is your best Olympian in quite some time. However, the Olympics were last year.

I wonder who won it last year?

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

same thing he has been doing since he was born

being black

thats what they give out awards for these days, just ask obama, he got a nobel peace prize for being the first black US president  

He is your best Olympian in quite some time. However, the Olympics were last year.

I wonder who won it last year?

Mo won gold for 10,000 and 5,000 at 2012 and 2016 and gold at 10,000 at world championships and silver in 5,000 in 2017.  Smelly nappy on the other hand is as jealous as hell as he can't even win at his sport - paintball.  He just misses killing black men, never got over them taking South Africa back so he had to do a runner.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Maddog on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:03 pm

sassy wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He is your best Olympian in quite some time. However, the Olympics were last year.

I wonder who won it last year?

Mo won gold for 10,000 and 5,000 at 2012 and 2016 and gold at 10,000 at world championships and silver in 5,000 in 2017.  Smelly nappy on the other hand is as jealous as hell as he can't even win at his sport - paintball.  He just misses killing black men, never got over them taking South Africa back so he had to do a runner.

I know what Mo has done. 2017 was not really a big year for him.

This seems to be one of those awards that really are not for achievements during the time frame described.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Personally I am most disappointed that Gladys Snott, the captain of our village over seventies mixed sex bowls team team was not even on the shortlist.
,
Her magnificent underhand spinner that lifted just at the right moment after hitting a molehill at the far end of the pitch to catch the captain of our opponents, the Upper Fartworth Granny Grabbing and Bowls Club, squarely in the testicles thus eliminating him from the contest, was a feat worthy of this major national award.

I blame the BBC's institutional sexism for the decision to award it to this Mo feller.

Ps. Seriously, well done, Mo...and well deserved.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1977
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by nicko on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Laughing
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9929
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Maddog wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

same thing he has been doing since he was born

being black

thats what they give out awards for these days, just ask obama, he got a nobel peace prize for being the first black US president  

He is your best Olympian in quite some time. However, the Olympics were last year.

I wonder who won it last year?

the Olympics??

nothing but a crock of shit and corruption.

wait till next Olympics when all the transgender "women" start competing against the actual biological women and start winning all the medals

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:57 pm

sassy wrote:
Maddog wrote:

He is your best Olympian in quite some time. However, the Olympics were last year.

I wonder who won it last year?

Mo won gold for 10,000 and 5,000 at 2012 and 2016 and gold at 10,000 at world championships and silver in 5,000 in 2017.  Smelly nappy on the other hand is as jealous as hell as he can't even win at his sport - paintball.  He just misses killing black men, never got over them taking South Africa back so he had to do a runner.

ill have you know im a fucking ninja at paintball

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by gelico on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Maddog wrote:I had to google him.

I remembered him once I googled him, but what has he done in 2017?

He probably should have won this award last year.


same thing he has been doing since he was born

being black

thats what they give out awards for these days, just ask obama, he got a nobel peace prize for being the first black US president  


he won medals for distance running smelly,

he beat the cube and raised money for charity

he seems like a genuinely nice bloke

you're just an old mizzog

gelico

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Original Quill on Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Maybe they give token awards for whites in distant running. cheers

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24710
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:30 pm

cheers

Smelly and Deano would both be in line if they gave out medals for "running away frome one's homeland"...

While Smelly could scoop the pool, for "running off at the mouth with idiotic racist and sexist drivel"..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:33 am

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

same thing he has been doing since he was born

being black

thats what they give out awards for these days, just ask obama, he got a nobel peace prize for being the first black US president  


he won medals for distance running smelly,

he beat the cube and raised money for charity

he seems like a genuinely nice bloke

you're just an old mizzog

I agree with you on mo, I think he is a genuinely good person

But it's "sports person" of the year, not "nice guy" of the year

And where the BBC are concerned it's always going to go to an ethnic, for goodness sake the BBC advertise jobs that say "no whites allowed"

Isn't it a bit odd that the one Muslim ethnic wins?? Can you name another famous olympian that ticks as many PC boxes as mo??

If mo was white and lest say, Andy Murray was a black Muslim, then Andy Murray would have won.




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:22 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:


he won medals for distance running smelly,

he beat the cube and raised money for charity

he seems like a genuinely nice bloke

you're just an old mizzog

I agree with you on mo, I think he is a genuinely good person

But it's "sports person"  of the year, not "nice guy"  of the year

And where the BBC are concerned it's always going to go to an ethnic, for goodness sake the BBC advertise jobs that say "no whites allowed"

Isn't it a bit odd that the one Muslim ethnic wins?? Can you name another famous olympian that ticks as many PC boxes as mo??

If mo was white and lest say, Andy Murray was a black Muslim, then Andy Murray would have won.




Skunk's lies just keep on rolling in. There are no BBC adverts requeating no whites. He knows it and we all know it.
He cannot provide evidence to support his rancid lie.

The Newsfix village idiot just keeps getting to look more moronic every day.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4660
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:55 am

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I agree with you on mo, I think he is a genuinely good person

But it's "sports person"  of the year, not "nice guy"  of the year

And where the BBC are concerned it's always going to go to an ethnic, for goodness sake the BBC advertise jobs that say "no whites allowed"

Isn't it a bit odd that the one Muslim ethnic wins?? Can you name another famous olympian that ticks as many PC boxes as mo??

If mo was white and lest say, Andy Murray was a black Muslim, then Andy Murray would have won.




Skunk's lies just keep on rolling in. There are no BBC adverts requeating no whites. He knows it and we all know it.
He cannot provide evidence to support his rancid lie.

The Newsfix village idiot just keeps getting to look more moronic every day.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/03/bbc-criticised-by-mps-and-job-applicants-over-training-placement/


Don't bother reading it Andy, wouldn't want you to have another nervous breakdown

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I agree with you on mo, I think he is a genuinely good person

But it's "sports person"  of the year, not "nice guy"  of the year

And where the BBC are concerned it's always going to go to an ethnic, for goodness sake the BBC advertise jobs that say "no whites allowed"

Isn't it a bit odd that the one Muslim ethnic wins?? Can you name another famous olympian that ticks as many PC boxes as mo??

If mo was white and lest say, Andy Murray was a black Muslim, then Andy Murray would have won.




Skunk's lies just keep on rolling in. There are no BBC adverts requeating no whites. He knows it and we all know it.
He cannot provide evidence to support his rancid lie.

The Newsfix village idiot just keeps getting to look more moronic every day.

No that's actually true andy

gelico

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:39 pm

gelico wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Skunk's lies just keep on rolling in. There are no BBC adverts requeating no whites. He knows it and we all know it.
He cannot provide evidence to support his rancid lie.

The Newsfix village idiot just keeps getting to look more moronic every day.

No that's actually true andy


Or that both you and smelly are incredible stupid, when this is a vote, by the public. As to who wins.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Also Andy Murray has won Sports personality of the year.

So yet again proving how its racists like smelly, you make this racial or xenophobic. When no such racism and xenophobia exists in how someone wins this event.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

No that's actually true andy


Or that both you and smelly are incredible stupid, when this is a vote, by the public. As to who wins.


I was referring to smelly's comment about ''job adverts'', although this actually refers to training programmes but the fact remains it was not open to white people


''The BBC has been criticised for advertising a 12-month trainee scheme for non-white applicants only.

The broadcaster published an advert for two junior script writing roles for the placement, which includes working in London on the popular medical drama Holby City.

However, a number of applicants have voiced their complaints publicly after the Human Resources department rejected their application for the role because it was only open to candidates from “ethnic minority backgrounds”.

gelico

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Didge wrote:Also Andy Murray has won Sports personality of the year.

So yet again proving how its racists like smelly, you make this racial or xenophobic. When no such racism and xenophobia exists in how someone wins this event.


I haven't mentioned anything racial or xenophobic with regards to Mo Farrah. I was talking about a different issue

you misunderstood my comments that's all



gelico

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:07 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:


Or that both you and smelly are incredible stupid, when this is a vote, by the public. As to who wins.


I was referring to smelly's comment about ''job adverts'', although this actually refers to training programmes but the fact remains it was not open to white people


''The BBC has been criticised for advertising a 12-month trainee scheme for non-white applicants only.

The broadcaster published an advert for two junior script writing roles for the placement, which includes working in London on the popular medical drama Holby City.

However, a number of applicants have voiced their complaints publicly after the Human Resources department rejected their application for the role because it was only open to candidates from “ethnic minority backgrounds”.

What on earth has that got to do with voting for Sports Personality of the year?

Fuck all

In other words, smelly was inventing racism or at least xenophobia here, to how someone has won.

The irony, a racist, seeing racism, where none exists

When a person wins by the public vote

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:


I was referring to smelly's comment about ''job adverts'', although this actually refers to training programmes but the fact remains it was not open to white people


''The BBC has been criticised for advertising a 12-month trainee scheme for non-white applicants only.

The broadcaster published an advert for two junior script writing roles for the placement, which includes working in London on the popular medical drama Holby City.

However, a number of applicants have voiced their complaints publicly after the Human Resources department rejected their application for the role because it was only open to candidates from “ethnic minority backgrounds”.

What on earth has that got to do with voting for Sports Personality of the year?

Fuck all

In other words, smelly was inventing racism or at least xenophobia here, to how someone has won.

The irony, a racist, seeing racism, where none exists

When a person wins by the public vote

the conversation changed slightly didge

smelly made a claim that BBC put out adverts only available to people of ethnic background not to whites. Andy said this wasn't true and smelly put up a link. I then copied that for you.

It had nothing directly to do with Mo Farrah who I happen to like and have no problem with him getting an award for his work.

Hope that clears things up

gelico

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:13 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

What on earth has that got to do with voting for Sports Personality of the year?

Fuck all

In other words, smelly was inventing racism or at least xenophobia here, to how someone has won.

The irony, a racist, seeing racism, where none exists

When a person wins by the public vote

the conversation changed slightly didge

smelly made a claim that BBC put out adverts only available to people of ethnic background not to whites.  Andy said this wasn't true and smelly put up a link.  I then copied that for you.

It had nothing directly to do with Mo Farrah who I happen to like and have no problem with him getting an award for his work.

Hope that clears things up

Nope not at all Gelico.

He was insinuating that Mo won, based on such a policy.

Also this would have been from one departmen within the BBC

So even more irrelevant, which that department was condemned over.

Again it had zero relavance here and even worse you continue to go off something that has zero relevance, when smelly was claiming Mo would not have won if white and Andy Murray was a Black Muslim.

Where Andy Murray is white and has won.

So try and stay in the context of what smelly said eh?

Thanks

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:21 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

the conversation changed slightly didge

smelly made a claim that BBC put out adverts only available to people of ethnic background not to whites.  Andy said this wasn't true and smelly put up a link.  I then copied that for you.

It had nothing directly to do with Mo Farrah who I happen to like and have no problem with him getting an award for his work.

Hope that clears things up

Nope not at all Gelico.

He was insinuating that Mo won, based on such a policy.

Also this would have been from one departmen within the BBC

So even more irrelevant, which that department was condemned over.

Again it had zero relavance here and even worse you continue to go off something that has zero relevance, when smelly was claiming Mo would not have won if white and Andy Murray was a Black Muslim.

Where Andy Murray is white and has won.

So try and stay in the context of what smelly said eh?

Thanks


?????

I was in context with what smelly said ie, ''BBC put out adverts only for ethnic applicants''

1) I was only answering Andys post where he said that the BBC DONT put out adverts for applicants only of ethnic background is all. It was a different issue,,,,nothing to do with Mo Farrah winning an award.

2) Your argument regarding Mo Farrah is clearly with smelly not me. I dont have a problem with him winning so not sure why you're trying to turn this into some kind of argument with me

I've already explained my point

gelico

Posts : 1519
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:25 pm

afro

Smelly and gelico are both wrong in their approach and attitudes to that job advertising...

That kind of bias shouldn't surprise us with the likes of gelico, Tommy and company --   as that simply shows that they have been spending far too much time over on 'Flap, in the company of such odious little racist grubs the likes of SmellyDungBrain and fauxMajorStormee..

Within the standards applied in Britain, Oz and the USA,  "reverse dicrimination" is allowed within certain job descriptions,  when those jobs might be concerned with training, teaching or dealing with various ethnic groups.

Because it was SmellyRacistScum making the racist connections in his narrative, gelico really should have been on her guard --  and not followed SmellyDungBrain down that particular rabbit hole..      albino             rabbit             bom


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:35 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Bunny wabbits !!!)

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:27 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

Nope not at all Gelico.

He was insinuating that Mo won, based on such a policy.

Also this would have been from one departmen within the BBC

So even more irrelevant, which that department was condemned over.

Again it had zero relavance here and even worse you continue to go off something that has zero relevance, when smelly was claiming Mo would not have won if white and Andy Murray was a Black Muslim.

Where Andy Murray is white and has won.

So try and stay in the context of what smelly said eh?

Thanks


?????

I was in context with what smelly said ie, ''BBC put out adverts only for ethnic applicants''

1)   I was only answering Andys post where he said that the BBC DONT put out adverts for applicants only of ethnic background is all.  It was a different issue,,,,nothing to do with Mo Farrah winning an award.

2)  Your argument regarding Mo Farrah is clearly with smelly not me.  I dont have a problem with him winning so not sure why you're trying to turn this into some kind of argument with me

I've already explained my point

And also still being thick, as it does not disclude all whites either.

Unless you do not count white ethnic minority groups. Jews, Irish, Polish, etc

"The positions are only open to those from black, Asian and other ethnic minority backgrounds who are passionate about getting into Drama script editing."

In other words it was a spin of words by the Telgraph, as if they denied white ethnic groups, the would easily be sued, based on their own advert.Hence the Telegraph was being dishonest

So you were wrong as well

It excluding British white people, also wrong, but not white people per say.

Also Andy was correct in what he said, that the BBC did not advertise "no whites"

You are also lying as to what Andy did say

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:30 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

What on earth has that got to do with voting for Sports Personality of the year?

Fuck all

In other words, smelly was inventing racism or at least xenophobia here, to how someone has won.

The irony, a racist, seeing racism, where none exists

When a person wins by the public vote

the conversation changed slightly didge

smelly made a claim that BBC put out adverts only available to people of ethnic background not to whites.  Andy said this wasn't true and smelly put up a link.  I then copied that for you.

It had nothing directly to do with Mo Farrah who I happen to like and have no problem with him getting an award for his work.

Hope that clears things up

I posted it up to show the BBCs racism and how they hate whites, which means that any award the BBC dish out will always go to a minority of some kind.

I hope mo isn't being used by the BBC as the "token"


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Syl on Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:47 pm

Odd then that 7 out of tha last 8 Great British Bake Off winners have been white Brits, as are the overwhelming winners of other shows like The voice and Strictly come dancing.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16214
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Didge on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

the conversation changed slightly didge

smelly made a claim that BBC put out adverts only available to people of ethnic background not to whites.  Andy said this wasn't true and smelly put up a link.  I then copied that for you.

It had nothing directly to do with Mo Farrah who I happen to like and have no problem with him getting an award for his work.

Hope that clears things up

I posted it up to show the BBCs racism and how they hate whites, which means that any award the BBC dish out will always go to a minority of some kind.

I hope mo isn't being used by the BBC as the "token"


I thought you posted this to prove you are a tad of a dimwit.

I mean the ironic thing here, is that you could have applied for this job. As you are classed as an ethnic minority, being as you are South African.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12987
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:27 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

What on earth has that got to do with voting for Sports Personality of the year?

Fuck all

In other words, smelly was inventing racism or at least xenophobia here, to how someone has won.

The irony, a racist, seeing racism, where none exists

When a person wins by the public vote

the conversation changed slightly didge

smelly made a claim that BBC put out adverts only available to people of ethnic background not to whites.  Andy said this wasn't true and smelly put up a link.  I then copied that for you.

It had nothing directly to do with Mo Farrah who I happen to like and have no problem with him getting an award for his work.

Hope that clears things up

I posted it up to show the BBCs racism and how they hate whites, which means that any award the BBC dish out will always go to a minority of some kind.

I hope mo isn't being used by the BBC as the "token"


So I presume that out of the last 10 SPOTY Winners over 50% were from ethnic minorities, going by your logic.

I'll just check....

Well shit, smelly, looks like you know SFA. Who knew?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6473
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:14 am

Razz

As the BBC is neither genuinely "racist", nor "hates whities"...

My latest moniker for SmellyDumbFuck seems quite apt..

Smelly' must really hate himself --  as he just makes himself look more and more foolish, with every new post that he makes on here.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:19 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I posted it up to show the BBCs racism and how they hate whites, which means that any award the BBC dish out will always go to a minority of some kind.

I hope mo isn't being used by the BBC as the "token"


I thought you posted this to prove you are a tad of a dimwit.

I mean the ironic thing here, is that you could have applied for this job. As you are classed as an ethnic minority, being as you are South African.

Idea

Smelly could also tick the "disabled" box..

As the poor little munchkin was obviously born without a brain..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:46 am

No offence to Mo, but I think it should have been Hamilton .
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9929
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I posted it up to show the BBCs racism and how they hate whites, which means that any award the BBC dish out will always go to a minority of some kind.

I hope mo isn't being used by the BBC as the "token"


So I presume that out of the last 10 SPOTY Winners over 50% were from ethnic minorities, going by your logic.

I'll just check....

Well shit, smelly, looks like you know SFA. Who knew?

How many ethnic olynlians or sportsmen are there?

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I posted it up to show the BBCs racism and how they hate whites, which means that any award the BBC dish out will always go to a minority of some kind.

I hope mo isn't being used by the BBC as the "token"


So I presume that out of the last 10 SPOTY Winners over 50% were from ethnic minorities, going by your logic.

I'll just check....

Well shit, smelly, looks like you know SFA. Who knew?

How many ethnic olynlians or sportsmen are there?

No idea. Presuming you mean British Olympians then not so many compared with the total number.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6473
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:11 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

How many ethnic olynlians or sportsmen are there?

No idea. Presuming you mean British Olympians then not so many compared with the total number.

Yes that's what I mean, how many eligible ethnic Muslims are there for the award??

I'm simply wondering if the BBC, who are incredibly pc and racist towards whites, are giving this to mo because he IS the best option or because they are virtue signalling and want to reaffirm their social justice and PC credentials.

That would be an insult to mo.

Wouldn't you be pissed off at winning a competition because they needed a gay guy on the podium??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

How many ethnic olynlians or sportsmen are there?

No idea. Presuming you mean British Olympians then not so many compared with the total number.

Yes that's what I mean, how many eligible ethnic Muslims are there for the award??

I'm simply wondering if the BBC, who are incredibly pc and racist towards whites, are giving this to mo because he IS the best option or because they are virtue signalling and want to reaffirm their social justice and PC credentials.

That would be an insult to mo.

Wouldn't you be pissed off at winning a competition because they needed a gay guy on the podium??


He won because he won gold at the World Championships and this also recognises his overall outstanding career. If it was 'just cause he's Muslim' you'd have seen him win it earlier. And if BBC is 'just being PC' why aren't there more winners from minorities?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6473
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes that's what I mean, how many eligible ethnic Muslims are there for the award??

I'm simply wondering if the BBC, who are incredibly pc and racist towards whites, are giving this to mo because he IS the best option or because they are virtue signalling and want to reaffirm their social justice and PC credentials.

That would be an insult to mo.

Wouldn't you be pissed off at winning a competition because they needed a gay guy on the podium??


He won because he won gold at the World Championships and this also recognises his overall outstanding career. If it was 'just cause he's Muslim' you'd have seen him win it earlier. And if BBC is 'just being PC' why aren't there more winners from minorities?

Maybe because there just aren't that many ethnics available for sporting awards??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yes that's what I mean, how many eligible ethnic Muslims are there for the award??

I'm simply wondering if the BBC, who are incredibly pc and racist towards whites, are giving this to mo because he IS the best option or because they are virtue signalling and want to reaffirm their social justice and PC credentials.

That would be an insult to mo.

Wouldn't you be pissed off at winning a competition because they needed a gay guy on the podium??


He won because he won gold at the World Championships and this also recognises his overall outstanding career. If it was 'just cause he's Muslim' you'd have seen him win it earlier. And if BBC is 'just being PC' why aren't there more winners from minorities?

Maybe because there just aren't that many ethnics available for sporting awards??

You have a warped logic. So by default a Muslim cannot win SPOTY, in your opinion, because if they do then it is somehow proof of PC bias since there aren't many British Muslim sport stars?

Question- do you think Mo Farah has had a great year and outstanding sporting career overall?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6473
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Maybe because there just aren't that many ethnics available for sporting awards??

You have a warped logic. So by default a Muslim cannot win SPOTY, in your opinion, because if they do then it is somehow proof of PC bias since there aren't many British Muslim sport stars?

Question- do you think Mo Farah has had a great year and outstanding sporting career overall?

hey i like mo

i think he is great athlete seems like quite a guy, and if it was anyone other than the BBC i wouldn't even be commenting on it.

its not about mo its about the racist BBC, are they awarding his sporting achievements or his ethnicity/religion??


we all already know the BBC despise white people and even commit acts of aggressive BLM style racism against white people in employment "no whites allowed", so its not beyond the realms of possibility that the BBC are using mo as the token

i just want mo to be up there because he is black instead of because he is a great athlete

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Eilzel on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Maybe because there just aren't that many ethnics available for sporting awards??

You have a warped logic. So by default a Muslim cannot win SPOTY, in your opinion, because if they do then it is somehow proof of PC bias since there aren't many British Muslim sport stars?

Question- do you think Mo Farah has had a great year and outstanding sporting career overall?

hey i like mo

i think he is great athlete seems like quite a guy, and if it was anyone other than the BBC i wouldn't even be commenting on it.

its not about mo its about the racist BBC, are they awarding his sporting achievements or his ethnicity/religion??


we all already know the BBC despise white people and even commit acts of aggressive BLM style racism against white people in employment "no whites allowed", so its not beyond the realms of possibility that the BBC are using mo as the token

i just want mo to be up there because he is black instead  of because he is a great athlete

Yeah, the BBC is so racist with their awards they gave SPOTY to Andy Murray 3 times as well as Lewis Hamilton and Lennox Lewis, I'm sure there's something suspicious in that if you look hard enough. I suppose Lewis Hamilton was a token gesture too?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6473
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:21 pm

sunny

Smelly's obviously jealous of anyone with a darker complexion than him...

Probably a result of being too easily roasted to a crisp, just at the mere hint of the sun, while growing up in Sarf Afrikah, while others were happily gamboling about..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6087
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by eddie on Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Another thread that started out about apples and ended up being about black oranges. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:14 pm

eddie wrote:Another thread that started out about apples and ended up being about black oranges. Rolling Eyes

If you don't like it??

Do your fucking job and have a word with andy he started it by provoking me

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BBC Sports Personality of the year

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum