Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Go down

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall



On Wednesday, Reuters reported that Mexican cement company Grup Cementos (GCC) has offered to build president-elect Donald Trump’s "big, beautiful wall" along the southern border of the United States.

"We can't be choosy," Enrique Escalante, chief executive of the company told Reuters. "We're an important producer in that area and we have to respect our clients on both sides of the border."

"For the business we're in, Trump is a candidate that does favor the industry quite a bit," Escalante added.

   "For the business we're in, Trump is a candidate that does favor the industry quite a bit."

   Enrique Escalante, Grup Cementos CEO

GCC is one of the largest construction materials company in Mexico, The Hill reports. Based in Chihuahua, Mexico, GCC routinely provides materials for projects in neighboring Texas and New Mexico, maintaining a good relationship with American construction and building companies in the the Southwest United States. With three plants in the U.S., GCC produces around 70 percent of its sales north of the border.

On the campaign trail, Trump promised to build a, "big, beautiful, powerful" wall that would stretch across the 2,000-mile border between the U.S. and Mexico in order to keep out illegal immigrants.

While critics have long argued that such a feat is nearly impossible, and would add billions to the national debt, Trump has vowed to keep his campaign promise to build "the wall," which sits at the cornerstone of Trump’s immigration agenda. Millions of Americans are expecting Trump’s wall to be up in the next four years.


https://www.dailywire.com/news/11101/mexican-cement-company-trump-well-build-your-wall-michael-qazvini

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:32 am

cheers

Yep...

This could well be Trump's policies in action...

Get a Mexican company to build the wall..

Then introduce a new tariff onto American consumers to pay for it  !


Last year the Don promised : "I will build a wall along the border with Mexico --  and I will make Mexico pay for it  !"

Next year's revised version :  "Mexico will build a wall along their border --  and I will make you Amerikans pay for it.."        

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5287
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:14 am

One Mexican doesn't get to speak for all the Mexicans, you know. I'm from Texas and have learned this fact first-hand.

_________________
"At the end of life, it will not be the amount of money we have hoarded, the possessions we have had or the power and authority we have wielded in life that will be remembered and honored. Rather, people will remember most vividly the personal interactions with a loved one."

- Fr. Ken Robinson
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 am

Quill speaks for all trump supporters

Says they are ALL racist rednecks

So I'm just playing by your teams rules Ben

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Quill speaks for all trump supporters

Heaven forbid! I merely speak about them. Laughing

Look them up, under White Supremacists, Losers, Nazis and Rednecks.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22167
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Quill speaks for all trump supporters

Heaven forbid!  I merely speak about them.  Laughing

Look them up, under White Supremacists, Losers, Nazis and Rednecks.

youre getting as bad as andy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Quill speaks for all trump supporters

Says they are ALL racist rednecks

So I'm just playing by your teams rules Ben

Well, they are. But that has nothing to do with Mexicans. I'm going to give this story a more accurate headline.

_________________
"At the end of life, it will not be the amount of money we have hoarded, the possessions we have had or the power and authority we have wielded in life that will be remembered and honored. Rather, people will remember most vividly the personal interactions with a loved one."

- Fr. Ken Robinson
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:46 pm

call it what you want

i call it what it is - censorship


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:call it what you want

i call it what it is - censorship


I think you should adhere to the point of the article that was written by the author and was about to get some harp practice in soon y el que más me gusta es el de la foto de arriba en la pantalla.

_________________
"At the end of life, it will not be the amount of money we have hoarded, the possessions we have had or the power and authority we have wielded in life that will be remembered and honored. Rather, people will remember most vividly the personal interactions with a loved one."

- Fr. Ken Robinson
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:57 pm

the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black


The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.

_________________
"At the end of life, it will not be the amount of money we have hoarded, the possessions we have had or the power and authority we have wielded in life that will be remembered and honored. Rather, people will remember most vividly the personal interactions with a loved one."

- Fr. Ken Robinson
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black



So your view here is that a Mexican company wants to exploit Trumps plan to build a wall and you claim, that is Mexicans supporting Trump?

Wow, please pass the spliff around mate, as it must be a cracking joint you are smoking.


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black


The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.


Or an attack helicopter.

_________________
A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33303
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black


The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.

well they need a firm hand and trump is the best president america has ever had, they respect him

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.

well they need a firm hand and trump is the best president america has ever had, they respect him


Interesting, and what do you base this claim on?

Funny how a South African refugee, that fled to the Uk, is telling the US to build walls to deny refugees/migrants and immigrants?

scratch

Can someone explain again to me, how white Boers came to be in South Africa?

Through migration by any chance?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6695
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Cass on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black


The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.

You have now ruined burritos for me forever. Thankyousoverymuchnot.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5281
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Maddog on Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Cass wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.

You have now ruined burritos for me forever. Thankyousoverymuchnot.

I'm more of a taco man myself. Haven't had a burrito in years.

On the topic of the thread, I don't doubt for a second that a Mexican company would have a problem building this wall. They don't mine building them on their southern border. Wink

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2437
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum