Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Go down

Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Cass on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 am

Roy Moore loses. Thank god. BIGLY LOSS FOR 45!!!!

Sexual Harassment and Pedophilia loses. Although it’s sad how close it was. Very sick.


https://usat.ly/2BdvEoj

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 am

I'm gonna let both of our threads stand Smile

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24451
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Cass on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:40 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I'm gonna let both of our threads stand Smile

Ohhh snap! Same time as well. Great minds Sir. And A mighty fine victory

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:51 am

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Doug Jones, a Democrat who once prosecuted two Ku Klux Klansmen in a deadly church bombing and has now broken the Republican lock grip on Alabama, is the state’s new U.S. senator.

Here are some facts about Jones:

CLOSE TO HOME

Jones, 63, grew up in the working-class city of Fairfield, just west of Birmingham, an area where steel mills once belched smoke that left a rust-colored haze hanging over the metro area. His father was a steelworker and so was one of his grandfathers; the other worked in a coal mine. Jones spent time working in a mill when not in school.

Now an attorney in private practice, Jones lives just a few miles from his hometown in the hilly suburb of Mountain Brook, Alabama’s richest locale with an average family income estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau at $225,000 annually.

DEMOCRATIC ROOTS

Jones got his start in government as an aide to the last Democrat elected to the U.S. Senate from Alabama, the late Howell Heflin.

After graduating from Samford University’s law school in 1979, Jones worked as staff counsel to the Judiciary Committee for Heflin, and Jones still considers Heflin a role model.

Heflin cited his health in retiring from the Senate, and Republican Jeff Sessions was elected to replace him in 1996. Jones will now assume the seat vacated by Sessions when he was nominated as U.S. attorney general by Fake President Trump. Republican appointee Luther Strange has held the seat in the interim.

CHURCH BOMBING

Years before running for Senate, Jones made a name for himself prosecuting two KKK members for the bombing of Birmingham’s 16th Street Baptist Church, a brutal crime that killed four black girls in 1963.

One Klansman was convicted in the blast in 1977, and a renewed investigation was underway by the time President Bill Clinton appointed Jones as U.S. attorney in Birmingham in 1997. Jones led a team of federal and state attorneys during trials that resulted in the convictions of Thomas Blanton Jr. in 2001 and Bobby Frank Cherry in 2002.

Last year, Jones was among the speakers who urged Alabama’s parole board to refuse an early release for Blanton. The board agreed, and Blanton remains in prison serving life for murder.

https://apnews.com/6aa7239162a3483591c914720496cbd8/Things-to-know-about-Alabama's-new-US-senator,-Doug-Jones?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24451
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 am

Suspect

Another loss to the paedophile protectors brigade...
Another domino falls..

Last month, the Royal Commission into Institutionalised Child Abuse down here began releasing its final reports and case studies..

This month Trump's kiddy-fiddler buddy was soundly rejected..
Just to show some pockets of decency and sanity still remain.

How long now, before the British parliament begins a proper enquiry into its own "stolen generation" of hijacked and farmed-out children, and the "establishment" coverups and protection of its own 'war hero' paedo's (Viscount William Slim, and his protection by the likes of 'Lord' Louis Mountbatten and other assorted perverts, on the grounds that Slim was a favourite of her maj', no less.).

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6168
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:02 am

"Fake News"
Wails Stench.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:42 am

Angry Andy wrote:"Fake News"
Wails Stench.

Not really

God emperor trump knew this would happen

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:49 pm

That's two losses for Trump, in the bastion of the Republican deep south, no less.  Trump originally backed Luther Stranger in the primaries, and lost that one.  Now, his candidate loses in the full race again.

Add that to the Democratic victories in Virginia and New Jersey, earlier this year, and you can detect a definite trend going down.  The novelty of having a complete nonce in charge is wearing off.

Drain the swamp...replace it with an intellectual desert.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:"Fake News"
Wails Stench.

Not really

God emperor trump knew this would happen

Do you have a statue of him erected?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by eddie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Cass wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I'm gonna let both of our threads stand Smile

Ohhh snap! Same time as well. Great minds Sir. And A mighty fine victory

When something is good you have to say it twice. Cool

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35843
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:40 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not really

God emperor trump knew this would happen

Do you have a statue of him erected?

No, but there's some pretty good porn clips of Trump with an erection, the Russians have.  Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Do you have a statue of him erected?

No, but there's some pretty good porn clips of Trump with an erection, the Russians have.  Razz

the same Russians you say don't pose a threat to the US and are quote unquote a paper tiger??

very convenient these Russians eh quill??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:01 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, but there's some pretty good porn clips of Trump with an erection, the Russians have.  Razz

the same Russians you say don't pose a threat to the US and are quote unquote a paper tiger??

very convenient these Russians eh quill??

The Russian economy is the equivalent of Italy. In terms of a conventional war machine, it is a paper tiger.

But a clever tiger, eh? Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Cass on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:00 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Ohhh snap! Same time as well. Great minds Sir. And A mighty fine victory

When something is good you have to say it twice. Cool

Damn straight!

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:15 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No, but there's some pretty good porn clips of Trump with an erection, the Russians have.  Razz

the same Russians you say don't pose a threat to the US and are quote unquote a paper tiger??

very convenient these Russians eh quill??

The Russian economy is the equivalent of Italy.  In terms of a conventional war machine, it is a paper tiger.

But a clever tiger, eh?  Laughing

Insidiously so. We need to up our game but we can't do that with ferret-wig in the White House.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24451
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

the same Russians you say don't pose a threat to the US and are quote unquote a paper tiger??

very convenient these Russians eh quill??

The Russian economy is the equivalent of Italy.  In terms of a conventional war machine, it is a paper tiger.

But a clever tiger, eh?  Laughing

thought you wanted to reduce spending on the US military??

you wouldn't only be weakening the US military but strengthening the Russian paper tiger by default,thought you would want them to stay weakened?

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:37 pm

"in terms of a conventional war machine it's a PAPER TIGER", fOR FUCKS SAKE Quill, when it comes to war and weapons your an ignorant child ! Mad
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10084
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:00 pm

nicko wrote:"in terms of a conventional war machine it's a PAPER TIGER",    fOR FUCKS SAKE Quill, when it comes to war and weapons your an ignorant child ! Mad

Everyone has weapons, nicko. The question is, who can sustain?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

The Russian economy is the equivalent of Italy.  In terms of a conventional war machine, it is a paper tiger.

But a clever tiger, eh?  Laughing

thought you wanted to reduce spending on the US military??

you wouldn't only be weakening the US military but strengthening the Russian paper tiger by default,thought you would want them to stay weakened?

Nonsense. We broke Russia's back, and showed up the paper tiger with the Star Wars Defense. The key, militarily, is economics, not guns.

Everyone has guns. The economy is the real weapon. During WWII, six months in we sank four line carriers of the Japanese with two carriers, and a gimp carrier (Midway Island). The real weapon(?): in one year we built some 25 Midway Class carriers. Fookers didn't stand a chance. Same with Russia.

We don't need to stockpile guns, spears and granades. We could take all that money and build and equally great healthcare system. The military is for the threat outside; the health system is for the threat inside.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

thought you wanted to reduce spending on the US military??

you wouldn't only be weakening the US military but strengthening the Russian paper tiger by default,thought you would want them to stay weakened?

Nonsense.  We broke Russia's back, and showed up the paper tiger with the Star Wars Defense.  The key, militarily, is economics, not guns.

Everyone has guns.  The economy is the real weapon.  During WWII, six months in we sank four line carriers of the Japanese with two carriers, and a gimp carrier (Midway Island).  The real weapon(?): in one year we built some 25 Midway Class carriers.  Fookers didn't stand a chance.  Same with Russia.

We don't need to stockpile guns, spears and granades.  We could take all that money and build and equally great healthcare system.  The military is for the threat outside; the health system is for the threat inside.

"The key, militarily, is economics, not guns"

"During WWII, six months in we sank four line carriers of the Japanese with two carriers, and a gimp carrier (Midway Island). The real weapon(?): in one year we built some 25 Midway Class carriers. Fookers didn't stand a chance"

right.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 pm

sb wrote:right

And the capacity to build 25 Essex class carriers in a single year was the strength of economics, not weaponry.

The Germans could build the most beautiful tank in the world, the Mark II, but could only produce 262 of them. FCS, we could turn our 25,000 Shermans a month, and though they weren't as good, that many tanks could be in more places at once.

Economics and manufacturing capacity win wars. The military budget only supports toys-R-us for generals and admirals.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25091
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:right

And the capacity to build 25 Essex class carriers in a single year was the strength of economics, not weaponry.  

The Germans could build the most beautiful tank in the world, the Mark II, but could only produce 262 of them.  FCS, we could turn our 25,000 Shermans a month, and though they weren't as good, that many tanks could be in more places at once.

Economics and manufacturing capacity win wars.  The military budget only supports toys-R-us for generals and admirals.

so whats your point??

without a strong economy you cant build weaponry

well without weaponry you cant win a war

surely you dont think they sunk the Japanese carriers by overloading them with excess dollar bills from your strong economy??

what do you think pays for those "25,000 Shermans a month"?? .............the military budget

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alabama Elects Blue!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum