America not racist, liberals are racist

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:14 pm


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:42 pm


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:50 pm


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 am

Cool

Stupid "Tea Party/"alt.right .black' racist cow can't even spell "Detroit"...

Says wonders for her education..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:36 am

A litany of white-supremacists' attempts to manipulate the black vote.  The irony is that they (the enemy) assume blacks are dumb, so they believe this works.

More RW elitism.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:39 am

Original Quill wrote:A litany of white-supremacists' attempts to manipulate the black vote.  The irony is that they (the enemy) assume blacks are dumb, so they believe this works.

More RW elitism.


Its the Democrats that treat African Americans as dumb. They like those who pushed for Brexit, use fear, just as trump uses fear. Making them completely the same.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:55 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:A litany of white-supremacists' attempts to manipulate the black vote.  The irony is that they (the enemy) assume blacks are dumb, so they believe this works.

More RW elitism.


Its the Democrats that treat African Americans as dumb. They like those who pused for Brexit, use fear, just as trump uses fear. Making them completely the same.

Actually, this is the very tactic that was used by Trump, and still is: create an alternate reality.  Use pseudo-psychotwist arguments (guilt, anger, center-city disappointment) that make no sense.  The trick here is to enhance the divide between the white condition and the minority condition. Instead of joining with minority voters, he preached to them.  During the campaign, his argument to blacks and minorities was, you could do better.  Contrast how he talked to whites: We Will Make America Great Again.

Notice that it's the same old 'we/they' perspective when talking to minorities.  Donald Trump, while urging blacks and minorities to change their perspective, cannot bring himself to join blacks and minorities...he still preaches from afar.  It's the very alienation that is at the heart of racist views.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Its the Democrats that treat African Americans as dumb. They like those who pused for Brexit, use fear, just as trump uses fear. Making them completely the same.

Actually, this is the very tactic that was used by Trump, and still is: create an alternate reality.  Use pseudo-psychotwist arguments (guilt, anger, center-city disappointment) that make no sense.  Moreover, instead of joining with minority voters, he preached to them.  During the campaign, his argument to blacks and minorities was, you could do better.  Contrast how he talked to whites: We Will Make America Great Again.

Notice that it's the same old 'we/they' perspective when talking to minorities.  Donald Trump, while urging blacks and minorities to change their perspective, cannot bring himself to join blacks and minorities...he still preaches from afar.  It's the very alienation that is at the heart of racist views.


That is exactly what democrats do and you do daily, with your rants claiming Americans are inherantly racist.
You do not look to bridge divides, but instead instill an ethos of segregation and hate. To be honest, you are no better than smelly. Two hateful people on opposite ends of the same spectrum.

As far as I am concerned both the Republican and Democrats are idiots, actually continually fueling discord between the American people. 

I find that abhorant

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:13 am

Didge wrote:That is exactly what democrats do and you do daily, with your rants claiming Americans are inherantly racist.

You are conflating ideology with tactics.  America is ideologically racist because, after all, it was born in virtual slavery.  But these pseudo-psychological arguments are really no more than campaign tactics.

But the 'we/they' perspective is telling.  Republicanism is, at its core, elitist.  And, of course, who better to be elitist over than people of darker skin color.  It feeds right into past perspectives, to a nation that has grown up believing in the superiority of white skin over brown skin.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:That is exactly what democrats do and you do daily, with your rants claiming Americans are inherantly racist.

You are conflating ideology with tactics.  America is ideologically racist because, after all, it was born in virtual slavery.  But these pseudo-psychological arguments are really no more than campaign tactics.

But the 'we/they' perspective is telling.  Republicanism is, at its core, elitist.  And, of course, who better to be elitist over but people of darker skin color.  It feeds right into past perspectives, to a nation that has grown up believing in the superiority of white skin over brown skin.


Its the same retarded argument you always use.

The weapon of choice for the left.

Guilt.

A guilt of the past, that many Americans have never gotten over, of which none today are responsible for and yet as seen above, you wish to instill a fear through this guilt, by castigating a view of all Americans.

You are nothing more than the by-product of abrahamic ethics, that instills a belief around guilt, as both western and eastern cultures are formed from. Its the belief that you are born not doing wrong, but that you will do wrong, based upon the past. Its based off past fears or fears that could come. 

Its the same poor argument, that keeps people at odds with each other and what has caused brexit, and Trump coming to power.

This fear is so ingrained within us, that if we see the Police or even a traffic warden, are ingrained view, is to act in defense, as if we try to hide something, we have not even done wrong. Its how society is engineered to believe and think and how two sides perpeutally engage in this phoney war. That being the Democrats and the Republicans. Each using a victim status off people.

Guilt is such a wasted emotion, which constantly is fed by fear. It never solves any problems, but actually continues those same problems.

You sadly Quill, are led by what you most fear. Someone like Trump in power. You dont look to reason to help bring about a better change in the future, but concentrate only on the now castigating people and dividing them further. Exactly the same as Trump does.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:35 am

Didge wrote:A guilt of the past, that many Americans have never gotten over, of which none today are responsible for and yet as seen above, you wish to instill a fear through this guilt, by castigating a view of all Americans.

Phony psycho-babble. Why would the left feel guilt for something that the right has done? And the pro-racist right--where change is really needed--would never even respond to such tactics, in any event.

The argument that the present is never responsible for the past misperceives the whole effort. It's not an emotional argument; it's a reasoned argument. If you want to undo the past, you undertake the burden without any--as you say--guilt. It's just what is necessary.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:A guilt of the past, that many Americans have never gotten over, of which none today are responsible for and yet as seen above, you wish to instill a fear through this guilt, by castigating a view of all Americans.

Phony psycho-babble.  Why would the left feel guilt for something that the right has done?  And the pro-racist right--where change is really needed--would never even respond to such tactics, in any event.

The argument that the present is never responsible for the past misperceives the whole effort.  It's not an emotional argument; it's a reasoned argument.  If you want to undo the past, you undertake the burden without any--as you say--guilt.  It's just what is necessary.


Actually it was the religious had done.

It was the Democrats that backed slavery and fought against civil rights

Its this continual guilt that haunts the democrats, a past they cannot rewrite, but constantly look to make up revisionist history, to cloud over their past.

You are a by-product of this.

The point is you cannot undo the past and yet you continually live in the past. You want the US to remain at odds, with a divide, that has never ended, because both sides continualy fuel the same arguments from the past.

The only thing necessary, is that people stop listening to hateful people on the left and right.

We need people to find common ground, to work out differences and yet you fear this the most.

Reconcilliation between people.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:04 am

Didge wrote:It was the Democrats that backed slavery and fought against civil rights.

Actually, it was southern populism. The Republican Party was originally quite reformist, until it spun off its progressive wing with Teddy Roosevelt in 1912. Then in 1964 it invented the southern strategy, and pursued the same southern elements that had started the Civil War.

The Democrats, already behind Brown v. Bd. of Education and the 1964 Civil Right Act, were shoved to the left by the southern strategy of the Republicans.

Political parties can be transitory. But themes like northern mercantilism and southern populism are relative constants.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:09 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:It was the Democrats that backed slavery and fought against civil rights.

Actually, it was southern populism.  The Republican Party was originally quite reformist, until it spun off its progressive wing with Teddy Roosevelt in 1912.  Then in 1964 it invented the southern strategy, and pursued the same southern elements that had started the Civil War.

Absolute bollocks on every level. There were radicals in the Republican party, as there was former Democrats and whips. To say it was reformist is again what the left do. Revisionist history.

I mean it took one great man, Lincoln, to keep all these different political groups together during the American civil war. Its what is great about Lincoln. How he achieved the impossible, by uniting those divided within his party. Even Lincoln was against giving African Americans equal rights under the law, but he will be remembered rightly for ending slavery.

The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.



_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:23 am

You are not even making sense. You lack any education in American history.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 am

Quill

Is this woman what you would call an uncle Tom??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Lurker on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 am

Original Quill wrote:You are not even making sense.  You lack any education in American history.

Yep. Smelly is damn stupid about anything to do with the United States, He's just a troll having fun.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3368
Join date : 2013-01-21
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:35 am

Original Quill wrote:You are not even making sense.  You lack any education in American history.


Really?

So again you claim i am wrong, without actually proving anything I said is wrong.

Wow

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:46 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:You are not even making sense.  You lack any education in American history.


Really?

So again you claim i am wrong, without actually proving anything I said is wrong.

Wow

Well, I could go through you post, word-for-word, and say "wrong". But why not simply issue a blanket statement to that effect?

You don't prove a 'wrong'. You just declare it. Logically, it is impossible to prove a negative. The person asserting a positive has the obligation to substantiate his positive claims.

You get what you pay for. As there is no substantiation, there is one, simple response: wrong. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:48 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Really?

So again you claim i am wrong, without actually proving anything I said is wrong.

Wow

Well, I could go through you post, word-for-word, and say "wrong".  But why not simply issue a blanket statement to that effect?

You don't prove a 'wrong'.  You just declare it.  Logically, it is impossible to prove a negative.  The person asserting a positive has the obligation to substantiate his positive claims.

You get what you pay for.  As there is no substantiation, there is one, simple response: wrong.  Evil or Very Mad


So again no points made to actual prove me wrong, just more hot air.

Wow

Give yourself a pat on the back

I recently read the book "Lincoln", so I am well up to speed on this point in history

So again, what was I wrong on?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:02 am

Didge wrote:So again no points made to actual prove me wrong, just more hot air.

You don't "prove" a negative. You disaffirm it.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:05 am

Someone is rattled that the nigguh isn't doing what the massa says

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So again no points made to actual prove me wrong, just more hot air.

You don't "prove" a negative.  You disaffirm it.


So still nothing to refute my historical facts

wow

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Maddog on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:51 am

The soft bigotry of low expectations.

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Quill

Is this woman what you would call an uncle Tom??

Cool

Shouldn't that be "Aunty" Tom, Smelly' ?

She is simply living proof that Republicans will still put money and politics ahead of the actual truth of the matter..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Quill

Is this woman what you would call an uncle Tom??

Cool

Shouldn't that be "Aunty" Tom, Smelly'  ?

She is simply living proof that Republicans will still put money and politics ahead of the actual truth of the matter..

So now you're telling blacks how things are in black communities??

That's racist

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Didge wrote:So still nothing to refute my historical facts

Just the statement that it's not true. You don't prove a negative. You affirm the null hypothesis.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So still nothing to refute my historical facts

Just the statement that it's not true.  You don't prove a negative.  You affirm the null hypothesis.


And yet again more waffle

Let me know when you actually want to disprove me with facts, as I am still wating.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Just the statement that it's not true.  You don't prove a negative.  You affirm the null hypothesis.


And yet again more waffle

Let me know when you actually want to disprove me with facts, as I am still wating.

There are no facts. You don't prove a negative...you just say no.

I've said no...until you offer substantiation, I guess I win.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:41 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually, it was southern populism.  The Republican Party was originally quite reformist, until it spun off its progressive wing with Teddy Roosevelt in 1912.  Then in 1964 it invented the southern strategy, and pursued the same southern elements that had started the Civil War.

Absolute bollocks on every level. There were radicals in the Republican party, as there was former Democrats and whips. To say it was reformist is again what the left do. Revisionist history.

I mean it took one great man, Lincoln, to keep all these different political groups together during the American civil war. Its what is great about Lincoln. How he achieved the impossible, by uniting those divided within his party. Even Lincoln was against giving African Americans equal rights under the law, but he will be remembered rightly for ending slavery.

The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.




Here is the post again

Still waiting

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:02 pm

"Revisionist history."  Simply wrong.  In 1860 the Republican Party was brand new.  It was nothing but reformist.  Superlatives about Lincoln do not rehabilitate your ignorance.  And Internet clips put out by the Russian IRA do not constitute facts.

Didge wrote:The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.

Talk about revisionist history.  And the Battle of Britain is a myth, too.  It never happened.  Rolling Eyes

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Original Quill wrote:"Revisionist history."  Simply wrong.  In 1860 the Republican Party was brand new.  It was nothing but reformist.  Superlatives about Lincoln do not rehabilitate your ignorance.  And Internet clips put out by the Russian IRA do not constitute facts.

Didge wrote:The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.

Talk about revisionist history.  And the Battle of Britain is a myth, too.  It never happened.  Rolling Eyes


Where did I state it was not a new party?

Never did, so you just made that crap up 

So nothing to refute my points again

Try again

Absolute bollocks on every level. There were radicals in the Republican party, as there was former Democrats and whips. To say it was reformist is again what the left do. Revisionist history.

I mean it took one great man, Lincoln, to keep all these different political groups together during the American civil war. Its what is great about Lincoln. How he achieved the impossible, by uniting those divided within his party. Even Lincoln was against giving African Americans equal rights under the law, but he will be remembered rightly for ending slavery.

The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:08 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:"Revisionist history."  Simply wrong.  In 1860 the Republican Party was brand new.  It was nothing but reformist.  Superlatives about Lincoln do not rehabilitate your ignorance.  And Internet clips put out by the Russian IRA do not constitute facts.



Talk about revisionist history.  And the Battle of Britain is a myth, too.  It never happened.  Rolling Eyes


Where did I state it was not a new party?

Never did, so you just made that crap up 

So nothing to refute my points again

Try again

Absolute bollocks on every level. There were radicals in the Republican party, as there was former Democrats and whips. To say it was reformist is again what the left do. Revisionist history.

I mean it took one great man, Lincoln, to keep all these different political groups together during the American civil war. Its what is great about Lincoln. How he achieved the impossible, by uniting those divided within his party. Even Lincoln was against giving African Americans equal rights under the law, but he will be remembered rightly for ending slavery.

The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.

I have completely disabused everything in your post. I asked you for facts, and you give me a spin clip from IRA HQ in St. Petersburg. Such a waste of time.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Where did I state it was not a new party?

Never did, so you just made that crap up 

So nothing to refute my points again

Try again

Absolute bollocks on every level. There were radicals in the Republican party, as there was former Democrats and whips. To say it was reformist is again what the left do. Revisionist history.

I mean it took one great man, Lincoln, to keep all these different political groups together during the American civil war. Its what is great about Lincoln. How he achieved the impossible, by uniting those divided within his party. Even Lincoln was against giving African Americans equal rights under the law, but he will be remembered rightly for ending slavery.

The Southern strategy is a complete myth, often again created by those on the left to again white wash history.

I have completely disabused everything in your post.  I asked you for facts, and you give me a spin clip from IRA HQ in St. Petersburg.  Such a waste of time.


So that is now 7 replies to this single post, where you claimed I was wrong and have been unable to refute a single point.

I wonder if its a guiness book of records

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

Shouldn't that be "Aunty" Tom, Smelly'  ?

She is simply living proof that Republicans will still put money and politics ahead of the actual truth of the matter..

So now you're telling blacks how things are in black communities??

That's racist

affraid

So sue me, dickbrain...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5507
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:00 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I have completely disabused everything in your post.  I asked you for facts, and you give me a spin clip from IRA HQ in St. Petersburg.  Such a waste of time.


So that is now 7 replies to this single post, where you claimed I was wrong and have been unable to refute a single point.

I wonder if its a guiness book of records

One would think in so many tries, you would get the hint: you haven't provided facts. The way it works is, you don't draw conclusions without factual substantiation. Spin is not substantiation...adjectives are not fact.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:05 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


So that is now 7 replies to this single post, where you claimed I was wrong and have been unable to refute a single point.

I wonder if its a guiness book of records

One would think in so many tries, you would get the hint: you haven't provided facts.  The way it works is, you don't draw conclusions without factual substantiation.  Spin is not substantiation...adjectives are not fact.

So that is now 8 replies without refuting my points.

Hilarious, bets on how many replies Quill will make without actually refuting anything?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:18 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

One would think in so many tries, you would get the hint: you haven't provided facts.  The way it works is, you don't draw conclusions without factual substantiation.  Spin is not substantiation...adjectives are not fact.

So that is now 8 replies without refuting my points.

Hilarious, bets on how many replies Quill will make without actually refuting anything?

Such a record! I propose we call you:

Pointless Didge

It has such a true ring. It encompasses the fact that you have no original thought. It also highlights your many of C&P's, relying on the thoughts of others. Finally, it explains why, with nothing to say, you so often reduce your posts to temper tantrums.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:20 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

So that is now 8 replies without refuting my points.

Hilarious, bets on how many replies Quill will make without actually refuting anything?

Such a record!  I propose we call you:

Pointless Didge

It has such a true ring.  It encompasses the fact that you have no original thought.  It also highlights your many of C&P's, relying on the thoughts of others.  Finally, it explains why, with nothing to say, you so often reduce your posts to temper tantrums.


So that is 9 replies

I reckon he can go to 20, just to attempt to get out of looking wrong and failing

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:29 am

Pointless Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Such a record!  I propose we call you:

Pointless Didge

It has such a true ring.  It encompasses the fact that you have no original thought.  It also highlights your many of C&P's, relying on the thoughts of others.  Finally, it explains why, with nothing to say, you so often reduce your posts to temper tantrums.

So that is 9 replies

I reckon he can go to 20, just to attempt to get out of looking wrong and failing

Cool

Good. I can practice your new name. Laughing

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:31 am

Original Quill wrote:
Pointless Didge wrote:

So that is 9 replies

I reckon he can go to 20, just to attempt to get out of looking wrong and failing

Cool

Good.  I can practice your new name.  Laughing


So that is now 10 times

Half way there Quill

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:42 am

Pointless Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Good.  I can practice your new name.  Laughing


So that is now 10 times

Half way there Quill
Cool

Republicans passed repeal of the Affordable Care Act some 60 times. You've got a long way to go. Razz

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Didge on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:43 am

Original Quill wrote:
Pointless Didge wrote:


So that is now 10 times

Half way there Quill
Cool

Republicans passed repeal of the Affordable Care Act some 60 times.  You've got a long way to go.  Razz


 So that is now 11 replies


Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8316
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Lurker on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am

Smelly's world has no basis in fact. The poor boy is demented and lives in a reality in another dimension based on fairy tails.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3368
Join date : 2013-01-21
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 am

Lurker wrote:Smelly's world has no basis in fact. The poor boy is demented and lives in a reality in another dimension based on fairy tails.

In my opinion, SB is not here to tell the truth.  He is a Russian bot, posing as an ex patriot, apartheid S. African.  His purpose is to pitch "alternative facts" by which to cover up the crimes of the Right.

I look at him as a platform on which to debunk the fake assertions of the right.  He's like a tennis partner during practice: he serves up fat lobs with which to practice your swing.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 am

Maddog wrote:The soft bigotry of low expectations.

“You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘You are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.” - LBJ

_________________
"Well, the most outlaw thing that I ever done was find a good woman and give her a ring. And that's the way it goes, life ain't fair and the world is mean."

- Sturgill Simpson
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23623
Join date : 2013-01-20
Age : 43
Location : Chinga tu Madre en el Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:45 am

Original Quill wrote:
Lurker wrote:Smelly's world has no basis in fact. The poor boy is demented and lives in a reality in another dimension based on fairy tails.

In my opinion, SB is not here to tell the truth.  He is a Russian bot, posing as an ex patriot, apartheid S. African.  His purpose is to pitch "alternative facts" by which to cover up the crimes of the Right.

I look at him as a platform on which to debunk the fake assertions of the right.  He's like a tennis partner during practice: he serves up fat lobs with which to practice your swing.

The paranoia is strong in the this one.

Do you really think I'm a Russian bot Laughing

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by eddie on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:58 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
Lurker wrote:Smelly's world has no basis in fact. The poor boy is demented and lives in a reality in another dimension based on fairy tails.

In my opinion, SB is not here to tell the truth.  He is a Russian bot, posing as an ex patriot, apartheid S. African.  His purpose is to pitch "alternative facts" by which to cover up the crimes of the Right.

I look at him as a platform on which to debunk the fake assertions of the right.  He's like a tennis partner during practice: he serves up fat lobs with which to practice your swing.

The paranoia is strong in the this one.

Do you really think I'm a Russian bot Laughing

I actually really hope not.

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33992
Join date : 2013-07-29
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by gelico on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 am

Original Quill wrote:
Lurker wrote:Smelly's world has no basis in fact. The poor boy is demented and lives in a reality in another dimension based on fairy tails.

In my opinion, SB is not here to tell the truth.  He is a Russian bot, posing as an ex patriot, apartheid S. African.  His purpose is to pitch "alternative facts" by which to cover up the crimes of the Right.


interesting lol!

i guess you have tons of examples of this

could you explain one of them?

gelico

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Original Quill on Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

In my opinion, SB is not here to tell the truth.  He is a Russian bot, posing as an ex patriot, apartheid S. African.  His purpose is to pitch "alternative facts" by which to cover up the crimes of the Right.

I look at him as a platform on which to debunk the fake assertions of the right.  He's like a tennis partner during practice: he serves up fat lobs with which to practice your swing.

The paranoia is strong in the this one.

Do you really think I'm a Russian bot Laughing

How many accounts did Zuckerberg admit the Internet Research Agency, of the Russian Federation, in St. Petersburg, opened? It was in the 10,000's. The bots have got to be somewhere.

_________________
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22793
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: America not racist, liberals are racist

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum