Judge says SORRY as he gives £110,000 payout to African refugee jailed twice for sex attacks after he was locked up for too long when his home country refused to take him back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Judge says SORRY as he gives £110,000 payout to African refugee jailed twice for sex attacks after he was locked up for too long when his home country refused to take him back

Post by Didge on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:40 am

[*]Aliou Bah, 28, from Guinea, has twice been convicted and jailed for sex assaults
[*]Refugee was then kept in prison for 21 months after serving his sentences
[*]Home Office battled to deport him to Guinea - but country refused to take him
[*]No-one has been successfully deported to the West African state since 2006
[*]Judge rules he's owed compensation because he unlikely to be deported

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5150963/African-refugee-jailed-sex-attacks-wins-110-000.html#ixzz50Yhs0RBi 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge says SORRY as he gives £110,000 payout to African refugee jailed twice for sex attacks after he was locked up for too long when his home country refused to take him back

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:46 am

Ffs.

Now we are compensating sex criminals for keeping them locked up!

Yup only in ‘Great’ Britain!!!!!!!!!

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judge says SORRY as he gives £110,000 payout to African refugee jailed twice for sex attacks after he was locked up for too long when his home country refused to take him back

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:07 am

Rolling Eyes

Tommy, Smelly, Didge and company can't blame your Labour Party for this...

How long have the Tories been in control now ???

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:15 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Rolling Eyes

How long have the Tories been in control now  ???

We can blame the EU

These laws are unchanged from when Labour was in power

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:44 pm

'uman rights dontcha know

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:45 pm

what they should do is fly him back to guinea and chuck him out at 10,000 feet (parachute optional)

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Why is it the perpetrators get compo and the victims get nothing.

Why should he get a penny of tax payers money, get rid of him, bloody rapist!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:05 pm

He's laughing all the way to the Bank........and the next rape !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Didge wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Rolling Eyes

How long have the Tories been in control now  ???

We can blame the EU

So, your point is that the Tories are lazy??

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

We can blame the EU

So, your point is that the Tories are lazy??

No, Quill, we can blame a system under which the judges of the European Court of Justice  (some of whom are, as I understand it, not exactly qualified even in their home countries for such high legal office) can overrule the Supreme Courts of member states on a variety of matters including those of domestic policy and the legislative decisions of democratically-elected governments.

The Blair and Brown Labour administrations, the Tory/LibDem Coalition, the succeeding Cameron-led Tory administration and the present May-led Tory minority government were all subservient to the decisions handed down by the ECJ in support of decisions taken in Brussels and Strasbourg and the system of administrative Directives operated by the unelected European Commission.

That is why some people, myself included, voted to leave the European Union...and in my own case it was on the basis of actually having had to work with EU institutions for many, many years during which time I like to think that at least I learned something of how the EU worked and how the unelected executive were enforcing their policy of "!ever closer union" which, to anyone with at least two operational brain cells, would realise was a euphamism for the the ultimate creation of a United States of Europe.
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:27 pm

African Union should be forced to take them...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

African Union should be forced to take them...

Arrow

Give him a one-way ticket, a £5 note, and a passport that expired that day...

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top