Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

Labelling millennials 'snowflakes' damages their mental health, reveals survey of 16-24 year olds

Labelling millennials 'snowflakes' is damaging their mental health, research claims.

The controversial term is now fashionable to use when describing young adults who are seen as taking offence easily and emotionally vulnerable.

Almost three quarters of 16-24 year olds surveyed believe the moniker is unfair and are adamant it could negatively affect their mental health.

The findings, made by insurance firm Aviva, were derived from a survey of 2,022 British participants between those ages.

The thoughts were echoed by adults of all ages, with 58 per cent claiming the label is unfairly applied, the survey showed.

A further 57 per cent felt that the term 'generation snowflake' could also harm the mental health of young people.

The worst affected

A separate study also released by Aviva today suggests that 16-24 year olds are the worst-affected by mental health issues.

Around three in five have experienced a mental health condition, compared to just under half of adults over the age of 24.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5151733/Calling-youngsters-snowflakes-damages-mental-health.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:38 am

Urinating on war memorials is not down to Leftist teaching FFS. It's down to juvenile idiocy and lack of respect, traits more liklely caused by bad parenting.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:40 am

Eilzel wrote:Urinating on war memorials is not down to Leftist teaching FFS. It's down to juvenile idiocy and lack of respect, traits more liklely caused by bad parenting.


Of course it is.

Its down to groups like the "stop the war coalition" and others like then that teach and spread distain and hate against soldiers.

We have even seen such hate spread against a former soldier on here, in Nicko, where he is wrongly cast as a baby killer. Its this vile nasty mindset that starts this process to then see all soldiers as evil, to the point, we see nasty vile far left wing or Muslim extremists uirnate on such memorials.

You areally are such a clueless wally at times

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 am

And you are so full of your own shit I think you believe it yourself sometimes.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:47 am

Eilzel wrote:And you are so full of your own shit I think you believe it yourself sometimes.


Thank you for proving Maddog right, in how the left think they are that much above everyone else

If you think I am full of shit, someone, that defends homosexuals from discrimination, defends people against racism, sexism ect.

What can I say, how warped a mindset you have.

At the end of the day, the worst discrimination I see creeping in daily, is that formed by the left. How they think they are morally superior to everyone.

Clearly by the above, you are not.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:00 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:And you are so full of your own shit I think you believe it yourself sometimes.


Thank you for proving Maddog right, in how the left think they are that much above everyone else

If you think I am full of shit, someone, that defends homosexuals from discrimination, defends people against racism, sexism ect.

What can I say, how warped a mindset you have.

At the end of the day, the worst discrimination I see creeping in daily, is that formed by the left. How they think they are morally superior to everyone.

Clearly by the above, you are not.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lines...

You see the left...
This is what the left do...
Typical leftie...
See lefties...

Blah blah blah.

You aren't full of shit because you defend those things. You're full of shit because you can't argue without twisting things, showboating and repeating tired lines and stereotypes. Basically being a didge.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:02 am

Why do people have to put others in boxes and give them labels? It's stupid.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:06 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Thank you for proving Maddog right, in how the left think they are that much above everyone else

If you think I am full of shit, someone, that defends homosexuals from discrimination, defends people against racism, sexism ect.

What can I say, how warped a mindset you have.

At the end of the day, the worst discrimination I see creeping in daily, is that formed by the left. How they think they are morally superior to everyone.

Clearly by the above, you are not.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lines...

You see the left...
This is what the left do...
Typical leftie...
See lefties...

Blah blah blah.

You aren't full of shit because you defend those things. You're full of shit because you can't argue without twisting things, showboating and repeating tired lines and stereotypes. Basically being a didge.

Becuase you constantly show what is wrong with left wing belief systems

Its fine that you think I am full of shit. i accept you only believe that when you are emotional, mainly as you do not like criticism, that you then fall foul to negative emotions.

This is evident by your post

Like last night with Elmer Fudd, the pair of you do not like your posts taken apart and as seen here continually misdirect.

He had the audacity to compare me to scrat. That was a new low for him, but I take it as a compliment, that someone of his intellect has to stoop so low.

You do the same and it has always been a problem with those left leaning. In that they do have a kind of morally prejudiced mindset. Thinking they are above others.

Yet its just the same prejudice, over and over again, we see in society.

I do not twist anything, you just simple get annoyed with the fact, I speak truefully and for some, the truth hurts.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Thank you for proving Maddog right, in how the left think they are that much above everyone else

If you think I am full of shit, someone, that defends homosexuals from discrimination, defends people against racism, sexism ect.

What can I say, how warped a mindset you have.

At the end of the day, the worst discrimination I see creeping in daily, is that formed by the left. How they think they are morally superior to everyone.

Clearly by the above, you are not.

Do you ever tire of repeating the same lines...

You see the left...
This is what the left do...
Typical leftie...
See lefties...

Blah blah blah.

You aren't full of shit because you defend those things. You're full of shit because you can't argue without twisting things, showboating and repeating tired lines and stereotypes. Basically being a didge.

Becuase you constantly show what is wrong with left wing belief systems

Its fine that you think I am full of shit. i accept you only believe that when you are emotional, mainly as you do not like criticism, that you then fall foul to negative emotions.

This is evident by your post

Like last night with Elmer Fudd, the pair of you do not like your posts taken apart and as seen here continually misdirect.

He had the audacity to compare me to scrat. That was a new low for him, but I take it as a compliment, that someone of his intellect has to stoop so low.

You do the same and it has always been a problem with those left leaning. In that they do have a kind of morally prejudiced mindset. Thinking they are above others.

Yet its just the same prejudice, over and over again, we see in society.

I do not twist anything, you just simple get annoyed with the fact, I speak truefully and for some, the truth hurts.

You do realise you pretty much litter your posts with insults, don't you? I just respond in kind.

And there you go again with the left this, the left that. Me and Foul share some views, but there are things we don't agree on- yet you try to pigeonhole us as this one thing as being why we insult you. Actually read some of your posts back for a change.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:10 am

eddie wrote:Why do people have to put others in boxes and give them labels? It's stupid.

You mean like racist and nazi and homophobe??

Yeah I agree it's dumb

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:12 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Becuase you constantly show what is wrong with left wing belief systems

Its fine that you think I am full of shit. i accept you only believe that when you are emotional, mainly as you do not like criticism, that you then fall foul to negative emotions.

This is evident by your post

Like last night with Elmer Fudd, the pair of you do not like your posts taken apart and as seen here continually misdirect.

He had the audacity to compare me to scrat. That was a new low for him, but I take it as a compliment, that someone of his intellect has to stoop so low.

You do the same and it has always been a problem with those left leaning. In that they do have a kind of morally prejudiced mindset. Thinking they are above others.

Yet its just the same prejudice, over and over again, we see in society.

I do not twist anything, you just simple get annoyed with the fact, I speak truefully and for some, the truth hurts.

You do realise you pretty much litter your posts with insults, don't you? I just respond in kind.

And there you go again with the left this, the left that. Me and Foul share some views, but there are things we don't agree on- yet you try to pigeonhole us as this one thing as being why we insult you. Actually read some of your posts back for a change.

Do I?

Can you show me over the last two days, what exactly was so insulting I posted?

Or is it that you are over sensitive?

Again you are emotionally compremised. I was not insulting to either of you, but look how you think my views are insulting.

Again the mind set of the left, thinking they are morally superior to others

I suggest you grow some backbone

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:18 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Becuase you constantly show what is wrong with left wing belief systems

Its fine that you think I am full of shit. i accept you only believe that when you are emotional, mainly as you do not like criticism, that you then fall foul to negative emotions.

This is evident by your post

Like last night with Elmer Fudd, the pair of you do not like your posts taken apart and as seen here continually misdirect.

He had the audacity to compare me to scrat. That was a new low for him, but I take it as a compliment, that someone of his intellect has to stoop so low.

You do the same and it has always been a problem with those left leaning. In that they do have a kind of morally prejudiced mindset. Thinking they are above others.

Yet its just the same prejudice, over and over again, we see in society.

I do not twist anything, you just simple get annoyed with the fact, I speak truefully and for some, the truth hurts.

You do realise you pretty much litter your posts with insults, don't you? I just respond in kind.

And there you go again with the left this, the left that. Me and Foul share some views, but there are things we don't agree on- yet you try to pigeonhole us as this one thing as being why we insult you. Actually read some of your posts back for a change.

Do I?

Can you show me over the last two days, what exactly was so insulting I posted?

Or is it that you are over sensitive?

Again you are emotionally compremised. I was not insulting to either of you, but look how you think my views are insulting.

Again the mind set of the left, thinking they are morally superior to others

I suggest you grow some backbone

Lol

The didge argument:

A. Here's my view.
Didge. Ah so you really think this + insult.
A. Erm, no that's not what I said + returm insult.
Didge. Ah, so you resort to insults, how typical of (insert trending insult of the day). I win. Now answer my question you already answered but I chose to ignore.
A. Here's my view.

...and repeat.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Why do people have to put others in boxes and give them labels? It's stupid.

You mean like racist and nazi and homophobe??

Yeah I agree it's dumb

I think you'll find I rarely attach labels to people. It really isn't my way.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:22 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:

Do I?

Can you show me over the last two days, what exactly was so insulting I posted?

Or is it that you are over sensitive?

Again you are emotionally compremised. I was not insulting to either of you, but look how you think my views are insulting.

Again the mind set of the left, thinking they are morally superior to others

I suggest you grow some backbone

Lol

The didge argument:

A. Here's my view.
Didge. Ah so you really think this + insult.
A. Erm, no that's not what I said + returm insult.
Didge. Ah, so you resort to insults, how typical of (insert trending insult of the day). I win. Now answer my question you already answered but I chose to ignore.
A. Here's my view.

...and repeat.


So you could not find a single insult over the last two days but invent something to fit your supposed morally superior mindset

I suggest you go and have a cuddle with someone to clam down, as you are emotionally compremised.

You see you prove my point on misdirection.

Anything to get out of answering difficult points.

Its the lefts joker card played everytime

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:24 am

He's actually correct though, didge. You have nights where you do this continually all over the board with everyone.
Tonight is one of those nights.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:25 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Urinating on war memorials is not down to Leftist teaching FFS. It's down to juvenile idiocy and lack of respect, traits more liklely caused by bad parenting.


Of course it is.

Its down to groups like the "stop the war coalition" and others like then that teach and spread distain and hate against soldiers.

We have even seen such hate spread against a former soldier on here, in Nicko, where he is wrongly cast as a baby killer. Its this vile nasty mindset that starts this process to then see all soldiers as evil, to the point, we see nasty vile far left wing or Muslim extremists uirnate on such memorials.

You areally are such a clueless wally at times


And this is what caused eilzel to be emotionally compremised

Since then he has avoided the points i made, because they were factual and instead made this about me.

Everytime the left face the truth, they become emotionally compremised

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:27 am

eddie wrote:He's actually correct though, didge. You have nights where you do this continually all over the board with everyone.
Tonight is one of those nights.


So you agree with him.

How does that make him right?

To you he is right, but that does not make his view right does it?

I think you are a suck up?

Am I right?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:31 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:He's actually correct though, didge. You have nights where you do this continually all over the board with everyone.
Tonight is one of those nights.


So you agree with him.

How does that make him right?

To you he is right, but that does not make his view right does it?

I think you are a suck up?

Am I right?

No, you aren't.

PS: I had wonderful cuddles last night and this morning. I'm in a pretty good mood actually lol so now you clam down, didge. We'll be all right Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:31 am

I don't particularly care what you think of me, you spout insults out on a regular basis and most people are immune by now.
I do think Les is right. You do tend to get in moods where you debate like that.
You either agree or you don't. I'm not bothered either way.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:33 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you agree with him.

How does that make him right?

To you he is right, but that does not make his view right does it?

I think you are a suck up?

Am I right?

No, you aren't.

PS: I had wonderful cuddles last night and this morning. I'm in a pretty good mood actually lol so now you clam down, didge. We'll be all right Smile


I am glad he has calmed you down, as you were losing the plot a tad, after my post about "stop the war coalition"

You see everything is based on opinions.

Even what I say is down to views, just as yours is and Eddies

You though acted immature on this thread, simple because I stated, that such poor teaching, that does come from those on the left, does lead to hate against soldiers and we have seen this acted out on this very forum.

The reality is, I often am one of the few people that do and can admit when i am wrong.

Can you say the same?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:36 am

eddie wrote:I don't particularly care what you think of me, you spout insults out on a regular basis and most people are immune by now.
I do think Les is right. You do tend to get in moods where you debate like that.
You either agree or you don't. I'm not bothered either way.


Contradiction alert

It clearly does bother you, hence the reply.

You do realise that Eddie?

You more than many people do care.

Its why you have posted things not seen by us on this forum, like with that idiot Philagain.

There is nothing wrong with caring, as you do, but please do not lie, when you do care what people think.

I really have no time for dishonesty

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:36 am

I do not think poor teaching leads to hate against soldiers. I doubt you're going to change my view on that (you'd hsve to define what 'poor teaching' led to this for a start). I do admit when I'm wrong, but that hasn't happened debating with you, I'm afraid Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:37 am

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:I don't particularly care what you think of me, you spout insults out on a regular basis and most people are immune by now.
I do think Les is right. You do tend to get in moods where you debate like that.
You either agree or you don't. I'm not bothered either way.


Contradiction alert

It clearly does bother you, hence the reply.

You do realise that Eddie?

You more than many people do care.

Its why you have posted things not seen by us on this forum, like with that idiot Philagain.

There is nothing wrong with caring, as you do, but please do not lie, when you do care what people think.

I really have no time for dishonesty

Why don't you try not bringing other issues into this.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:40 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Contradiction alert

It clearly does bother you, hence the reply.

You do realise that Eddie?

You more than many people do care.

Its why you have posted things not seen by us on this forum, like with that idiot Philagain.

There is nothing wrong with caring, as you do, but please do not lie, when you do care what people think.

I really have no time for dishonesty

Why don't you try not bringing other issues into this.


Because it shows when someone is not being honest.

Even here to say they do not care and then reply shows they care.

This is more about how Eddie is loyal to her mod mates

i accept that, but there really was nothing wrong with me rightly saying that hate comes from the left against soldiers.  We have even seen it argued on here casting Nicko as a baby killer.

This then had you emptionally compremised, by you then misdirecting, making this about me.

Eddie then jumps in to defend you.

Both of you are human like the rest of us, who have opinions. Just because you agree and have been given a role as mods here, does not excuse when you are controlled by your emotions.

It happens to everyone

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:42 am

Eilzel wrote:I do not think poor teaching leads to hate against soldiers. I doubt you're going to change my view on that (you'd hsve to define what 'poor teaching' led to this for a start). I do admit when I'm wrong, but that hasn't happened debating with you, I'm afraid Wink


Thank you for admitting that.   Cool

You see how again what is wrong with the above?

What do racists also think?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:43 am

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Contradiction alert

It clearly does bother you, hence the reply.

You do realise that Eddie?

You more than many people do care.

Its why you have posted things not seen by us on this forum, like with that idiot Philagain.

There is nothing wrong with caring, as you do, but please do not lie, when you do care what people think.

I really have no time for dishonesty

Why don't you try not bringing other issues into this.


Because it shows when someone is not being honest.

Even here to say they do not care and then reply shows they care.

This is more about how Eddie is loyal to her mod mates

i accept that, but there really was nothing wrong with me rightly saying that hate comes from the left against soldiers.  We have even seen it argued on here casting Nicko as a baby killer.

This then had you emptionally compremised, by you then misdirecting, making this about me.

Eddie then jumps in to defend you.

Both of you are human like the rest of us, who have opinions. Just because you agree and have been given a role as mods here, does not excuse when you are controlled by your emotions.

It happens to everyone

Didge, being 'emotionally compromised' is a ridiculous term to ever use in a forum thread for goodness sake. I was bored of going in circles, and took some enjoyment in scrpting the usual "didgealogue" we see time and again.

You aren't part of some political TV drama. Emotionally compromised fgs.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:45 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You mean like racist and nazi and homophobe??

Yeah I agree it's dumb

I think you'll find I rarely attach labels to people. It really isn't my way.

Not even fuckswits like didge??

Come on he is a labels wet dream

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:46 am

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Because it shows when someone is not being honest.

Even here to say they do not care and then reply shows they care.

This is more about how Eddie is loyal to her mod mates

i accept that, but there really was nothing wrong with me rightly saying that hate comes from the left against soldiers.  We have even seen it argued on here casting Nicko as a baby killer.

This then had you emptionally compremised, by you then misdirecting, making this about me.

Eddie then jumps in to defend you.

Both of you are human like the rest of us, who have opinions. Just because you agree and have been given a role as mods here, does not excuse when you are controlled by your emotions.

It happens to everyone

Didge, being 'emotionally compromised' is a ridiculous term to ever use in a forum thread for goodness sake. I was bored of going in circles, and took some enjoyment in scrpting the usual "didgealogue" we see time and again.

You aren't part of some political TV drama. Emotionally compromised fgs.


How as it going in ciricles, when I had made only a couple of posts about left teachings against soldiers?

Again you contradict.

If you were bored, then why then continue to reply.

Stop talking bollocks

I understand psychology very well and can easily see when people are emoptionally compremised.

It started tonight, when your sensitivities gained control of you, as soon as I mentioned one word.

"Left"

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You mean like racist and nazi and homophobe??

Yeah I agree it's dumb

I think you'll find I rarely attach labels to people. It really isn't my way.

Not even fuckswits like didge??

Come on he is a labels wet dream


Some people are multi-faceted. I like flaws, they interest me.
People that are not fluid, forget it.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:54 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not even fuckswits like didge??

Come on he is a labels wet dream


Some people are multi-faceted. I like flaws, they interest me.
People that are not fluid, forget it.

You mean like morally fluid??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Not even fuckswits like didge??

Come on he is a labels wet dream


Some people are multi-faceted. I like flaws, they interest me.
People that are not fluid, forget it.

You mean like morally fluid??

Fluid in thought, emotion, action. You can't grow if you don't change every now and then. We aren't made of stone.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35828
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Cass on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:17 am

eddie wrote:Why do people have to put others in boxes and give them labels? It's stupid.

Say it louder for those in the back!

Thingy given.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:28 am

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:
Why do people have to put others in boxes and give them labels? It's stupid.

Say it louder for those in the back!

Thingy given.

fiesta

https://youtu.be/2_2lGkEU4Xs

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6167
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Cass on Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:35 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cass wrote:
Say it louder for those in the back!

Thingy given.

fiesta

https://youtu.be/2_2lGkEU4Xs

lol!

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 am

Eilzel wrote:12 stories. So it's basically endemic, right.


No, there are more but I can't sit here all day posting them for you.    My point is....nobody over a certain age does this.  Only young people do this, because they have no respect.   A war memorial means fuck all to them.   That's not to say ALL young people have no respect but it shows that the only disrespectful people who do this are young.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:05 am

Eilzel wrote:Urinating on war memorials is not down to Leftist teaching FFS. It's down to juvenile idiocy and lack of respect, traits more liklely caused by bad parenting.


Bad parenting?   Most of the offenders are well into their twenties.  At what point is a person responsible for their own actions?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:52 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:12 stories. So it's basically endemic, right.


No, there are more but I can't sit here all day posting them for you.    My point is....nobody over a certain age does this.  Only young people do this, because they have no respect.   A war memorial means fuck all to them.   That's not to say ALL young people have no respect but it shows that the only disrespectful people who do this are young.

Yes, the only people who do this one particular bad thing are young. Still, relative to the population of young people, the number is small.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Eilzel wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


No, there are more but I can't sit here all day posting them for you.    My point is....nobody over a certain age does this.  Only young people do this, because they have no respect.   A war memorial means fuck all to them.   That's not to say ALL young people have no respect but it shows that the only disrespectful people who do this are young.

Yes, the only people who do this one particular bad thing are young. Still, relative to the population of young people, the number is small.


I look at it like this...no matter how small, it still shouldn't be tolerated.   The amount of child or animal abuse is small, but should be utterly stamped out.   Small things grow into big things if nobody addresses them.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by nicko on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:26 pm

If found guilty, a public birching would be appropriate.But with todays judiciary a smack on the wrist and a "stern" telling off is more likely !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10083
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

No, you aren't.

PS: I had wonderful cuddles last night and this morning. I'm in a pretty good mood actually lol so now you clam down, didge. We'll be all right Smile


I am glad he has calmed you down, as you were losing the plot a tad, after my post about "stop the war coalition"

You see everything is based on opinions.

Even what I say is down to views, just as yours is and Eddies

You though acted immature on this thread, simple because I stated, that such poor teaching, that does come from those on the left, does lead to hate against soldiers and we have seen this acted out on this very forum.

The reality is, I often am one of the few people that do and can admit when i am wrong.

Can you say the same?
You get enough practice.
In MY opinion, which carries as much weight, conviction and belief as yours, you are invariably wrong.
And as they say practice makes perfect.
Do carry on admitting you are wrong. Eventually you will consider yourself perfect.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am glad he has calmed you down, as you were losing the plot a tad, after my post about "stop the war coalition"

You see everything is based on opinions.

Even what I say is down to views, just as yours is and Eddies

You though acted immature on this thread, simple because I stated, that such poor teaching, that does come from those on the left, does lead to hate against soldiers and we have seen this acted out on this very forum.

The reality is, I often am one of the few people that do and can admit when i am wrong.

Can you say the same?
You get enough practice.
In MY opinion, which carries as much weight, conviction and belief as yours,  you are invariably wrong.
And as they say practice makes perfect.
Do carry on admitting you are wrong. Eventually you will consider yourself perfect.


Carries much weight?

Where, in Tinkerbell land?

Thanks, i always enjoy a good laugh.

The problem with Eizel, is he has a massive inflated ego and is nothing more than a whiny toddler

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am glad he has calmed you down, as you were losing the plot a tad, after my post about "stop the war coalition"

You see everything is based on opinions.

Even what I say is down to views, just as yours is and Eddies

You though acted immature on this thread, simple because I stated, that such poor teaching, that does come from those on the left, does lead to hate against soldiers and we have seen this acted out on this very forum.

The reality is, I often am one of the few people that do and can admit when i am wrong.

Can you say the same?
You get enough practice.
In MY opinion, which carries as much weight, conviction and belief as yours,  you are invariably wrong.
And as they say practice makes perfect.
Do carry on admitting you are wrong. Eventually you will consider yourself perfect.


Carries much weight?

Where, in Tinkerbell land?

Thanks, i always enjoy a good laugh.

The problem with Eizel, is he has a massive inflated ego and is nothing more than a whiny toddler

Pmsl. Somebody got up on the wrong side of bed. You just got here and are firing off insults at me without me even saying anything. Does someone need a cuddle?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Carries much weight?

Where, in Tinkerbell land?

Thanks, i always enjoy a good laugh.

The problem with Eizel, is he has a massive inflated ego and is nothing more than a whiny toddler

Pmsl. Somebody got up on the wrong side of bed. You just got here and are firing off insults at me without me even saying anything. Does someone need a cuddle?


I am feeling great thanks and have not even been to bed yet.

Facts are facts, you often do whine, this was evident on a couple of threads of late.

But iff you cannot take constructive criticism, hey ho, it backs what I have said

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Eilzel on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


Carries much weight?

Where, in Tinkerbell land?

Thanks, i always enjoy a good laugh.

The problem with Eizel, is he has a massive inflated ego and is nothing more than a whiny toddler

Pmsl. Somebody got up on the wrong side of bed. You just got here and are firing off insults at me without me even saying anything. Does someone need a cuddle?


I am feeling great thanks and have not even been to bed yet.

Facts are facts, you often do whine, this was evident on a couple of threads of late.

But iff you cannot take constructive criticism, hey ho, it backs what I have said

You haven't slept since our last exchange? No wonder you're cranky.

Well, I am going to sleep, so much as I'd love to run in circles again, I'll have to bow out. Not to worry, plenty of other quality posters for you to peck the heads of Smile

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6577
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am feeling great thanks and have not even been to bed yet.

Facts are facts, you often do whine, this was evident on a couple of threads of late.

But iff you cannot take constructive criticism, hey ho, it backs what I have said

You haven't slept since our last exchange? No wonder you're cranky.

Well, I am going to sleep, so much as I'd love to run in circles again, I'll have to bow out. Not to worry, plenty of other quality posters for you to peck the heads of Smile

How is being honest cranky?

You see, you cannot take any sound criticism

It was you telling me to fuck off and i was full of shit, such beautiful words, from someone clearly emotionally compremised on here

You are just good sport, its nothing personal mate

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
You get enough practice.
In MY opinion, which carries as much weight, conviction and belief as yours,  you are invariably wrong.
And as they say practice makes perfect.
Do carry on admitting you are wrong. Eventually you will consider yourself perfect.


Carries much weight?

Where, in Tinkerbell land?

Thanks, i always enjoy a good laugh.

The problem with Eizel, is he has a massive inflated ego and is nothing more than a whiny toddler

So Didge, why does my opinion, or those of everyone else posting on here, NOT carry the same weight and gravitas as yours.
Is your opnion of EVERYTHING right? Is is better than everyone else? Do we always have to counter YOUR viewpoint, or does your OCD forbid us from having opinions that are correct?

You talk of ego. You have the biggest ego on this forum.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Didge wrote:


Carries much weight?

Where, in Tinkerbell land?

Thanks, i always enjoy a good laugh.

The problem with Eizel, is he has a massive inflated ego and is nothing more than a whiny toddler

So Didge, why does my opinion, or those of everyone else posting on here, NOT carry the same weight  and gravitas as yours.
Is your opnion of EVERYTHING right? Is is better than everyone else? Do we always have to counter YOUR viewpoint, or does your OCD forbid us from having opinions that are correct?

You talk of ego. You have the biggest ego on this forum.


Where ever have I said my opinion is always right?

Then you use mental health issues to attack posters and continually get away with your hate for posters.

If I thought I was always right, I would never ever change my views on things, would I?

You see, this is what you and others always do, you make up lies.

I take it in my stride.

Now do you have an issue with people that OCD?

You must have to cast this onto me and others you do not like.

Who ever gave you a green must also feel the same

Thus hateful

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:35 pm

You put a question  mark after the comment "carries much weight".

That infers you think yours carries more.

In your own mind.

Im sure if we did a poll "whose opinion is most important?
A) Didge's.
B) Everyone has an equal opnion.

There would be a clear winner.

Which way would you vote?

Anyway, I cannot be bothered to argue with Newsfix's own Donald Trump.
Got a leg of lamb, mint sauce, roasties, yorkshire pud, veg, white Zinfandel and jam roly poly with custard waiting.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You put a question  .ark after the comment "carries much weight".

That infers you think yours carries more.

In your own mind.

Im sure if we did a poll "whose opinion is most important?
A) Didge's.
B) Everyone has an equal opnion.

There would be a clear winner.

Which way would you vote?

Anyway, I cannot be bothered to argue with Newsfix's own Donald Trump.
Got a leg of lamb, mint sauce, roasties, yorkshire pud, veg, white Zinfandel and jam roly poly with custard waiting.


1) I was taking the piss, that you think your views carry weight, that is you thus elevating yourself.

The point you miss

2) As to the value of opinions, then why do you constantly call smelly a Nazi?

Is that showing you value his opinion equally important?

You see how you just ended up contradicting yourself.

Everyone is "entittled" to an opinion, whether its reasoned, poor, good etc is a matter of a opinion

So you now compare me to Donald Trump, it just gets more hilarious by the minute

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 13349
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by HoratioTarr on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You put a question  mark after the comment "carries much weight".

That infers you think yours carries more.

In your own mind.

Im sure if we did a poll "whose opinion is most important?
A) Didge's.
B) Everyone has an equal opnion.

There would be a clear winner.

Which way would you vote?

Anyway, I cannot be bothered to argue with Newsfix's own Donald Trump.
Got a leg of lamb, mint sauce, roasties, yorkshire pud, veg, white Zinfandel and jam roly poly with custard waiting.


mmmm that's inspired me for my dinner tonight!
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8081
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Hope yours was as delicious as mine. Absolutely divine.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4694
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh the irony, don't call mellenials snowflakes because it damages their mental health

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum