Fuck Off home, Yannadopascumashitfaceadopolous.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuck Off home, Yannadopascumashitfaceadopolous.

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 20:53

Well known Greek-British racist fascist scumbag Milo Yiannadropkickolopodopolous is in Australia this week, preaching to his fellow white honky neo-nazi brethren in Melbourne, Sydney and whatever garbage dumps in between those usual nazi scum can be found hiding out...

Not only has he been attacking his favourite Muslim targets, but apparently the braindead racist slimebucket has also targeted --
Aborigines,
Jews,
Asians,
Free speech,
Women,
Politicians,
The media..

His chief audience --  and the sponsors of his sojourn down under --  must be pretty obvious from who he doesn't attack --  the unthinking, anti-democracy, older white supremacist and faux "christian" nationalist hatemongers, demanding "free speech" for themselves but preventing it from their opponents, spouting their hateful shit wherever they go.

And, those nazi_scumbag_suckers are apparently paying $995 to see him --  when a couple of his followers on here have previously linked to free copies of his loony-rants on YouTube  !!!   What a bunch of idiots --  too much money,  too little brains..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck Off home, Yannadopascumashitfaceadopolous.

Post by Maddog on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:32

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Well known Greek-British racist fascist scumbag Milo Yiannadropkickolopodopolous is in Australia this week, preaching to his fellow white honky neo-nazi brethren in Melbourne, Sydney and whatever garbage dumps in between those usual nazi scum can be found hiding out...

Not only has he been attacking his favourite Muslim targets, but apparently the braindead racist slimebucket has also targeted --
Aborigines,
Jews,
Asians,
Free speech,
Women,
Politicians,
The media..

His chief audience --  and the sponsors of his sojourn down under --  must be pretty obvious from who he doesn't attack --  the unthinking, anti-democracy, older white supremacist and faux "christian" nationalist hatemongers, demanding "free speech" for themselves but preventing it from their opponents, spouting their hateful shit wherever they go.

And, those nazi_scumbag_suckers are apparently paying $995 to see him --  when a couple of his followers on here have previously linked to free copies of his loony-rants on YouTube  !!!   What a bunch of idiots --  too much money,  too little brains..

Surely all opposition to him is based on his sexuality. Cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:34

He’s just an attention seeker. I ignore him. Works great.

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:38

Cass wrote:He’s just an attention seeker. I ignore him. Works great.

He is quite the attention seeker, and he is probably far more successful with those that oppose him, than those that agree with him. I think it's because he's not on the "gay plantation", that causes all the disconcertion amongst his detractors.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:40

Maddog wrote:
Cass wrote:He’s just an attention seeker. I ignore him. Works great.

He is quite the attention seeker, and he is probably far more successful with those that oppose him, than those that agree with him. I think it's because he's not on the "gay plantation", that causes all the disconcertion amongst his detractors.

Nah. It’s because he’s a whiny little bitch with nothing of substance to say, just throws out buzz words and phrases. Boring beyond all get out. Trying to be the millennial Coulter or Limbaugh. Yawn.

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:43

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nah. It’s because he’s a whiny little bitch with nothing of substance to say, just throws out buzz words and phrases. Boring beyond all get out. Trying to be the millennial Coulter or Limbaugh. Yawn.

A lot of folks do that. They don't get talked about like Milo. His popularity is based on him being despised in a manner that exceeds what it should be. He's too much of a statist for me, but I can appreciate his ability to troll people and keep himself bouncing around the minds of large chunk of the population.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 21:53

Maddog wrote:
Cass wrote:

A lot of folks do that. They don't get talked about like Milo. His popularity is based on him being despised in a manner that exceeds what it should be. He's too much of a statist for me, but I can appreciate his ability to troll people and keep himself bouncing around the minds of large chunk of the population.  

And if people ignored his trolling he would be nothing but a speck on n the lunatic fringe.

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Tue 5 Dec 2017 - 22:11

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

And if people ignored his trolling he would be nothing but a speck on n the lunatic fringe.

If, but they can't. Or at least haven't up to this point. He's lot like Trump. He irritates folks far more than he should.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 2:58

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

milo is a legend.

oh you have done it now wolfie

standby for milo overload

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 2:58

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 3:08

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 3:08

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 5:04

Typical of the bastion of the  Nazi party to follow this arsehole. Stench probably would like to get intimate  with his arsehole.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 5:55; edited 1 time in total

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 5:15

Angry Andy wrote:Typical of the bsstion of the  Nazi party to follow this arsehole. Stench ptobably would like to get intimate  with his arsehole.

lol!

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 5:24

I don't give a fuck about your feelings!!!

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 5:58

gelico wrote:

I don't give a fuck about your feelings!!!

watch it to the end

legend

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 6:18

the middle east is a country

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 6:37

smelly-bandit wrote:

well, I think he was being rude

he fires about 5 questions at her, then gives her 3 seconds before he jumps in and asks more questions

what's the point in that

Rolling Eyes

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 6:38

she is a Muslim as my hubby was a catholic

it's just a name tag

she clearly knows sod all about the religion anyway

my hubby used to tick the ''catholic'' box but didn't practice the religion nor did he have any particular interest in it

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 6:56

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

he fires about 5 questions at her, then gives her 3 seconds before he jumps in and asks more questions

what's the point in that

Rolling Eyes

she is a moron that's why.

its exposing the stupidity of those who defend the indefensible.

he asks her is there is any middle eats Muslim country she wants to live in and she says no, but she wants sharia in Australia.

the woman reminds me of SM, who is equally ignorant of islam and what it teaches

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 7:27

Smelly loves a Peado supporter

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 8:27

pirat

Milo defends and supports paedo's...

Donnie Dumpster backs a paedo' for the Senate..

Smelly cheers on both Milo and the Trumpster ???

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 8:41

Milo is the god emperors chosen angel

Bringing death multiculturalism and political correctness

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 15:24

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

what's the point in that

Rolling Eyes

he asks her is there is any middle eats Muslim country she wants to live in and she says no, but she wants sharia in Australia.

the woman reminds me of SM, who is equally ignorant of islam and what it teaches  

You mean YOU don’t know anything about MY religion!

I find it hilarious that you think you can educate me on something i practice daily.

Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 2:48; edited 1 time in total

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:16

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

what's the point in that

Rolling Eyes

but SM has never advocated sharia in UK. she has said countless times that she hates the idea

i cant see any bloke telling her what to do, tbh

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed 6 Dec 2017 - 16:45

I don't think anyone can tell SM what to do.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 2:50

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but SM has never advocated sharia in UK.  she has said countless times that she hates the idea

Exactly.

Smelly doesn’t know me even after all these years lol

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 2:51

eddie wrote:I don't think anyone can tell SM what to do.

Indeed Razz

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 9:27

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but SM has never advocated sharia in UK.  she has said countless times that she hates the idea

i didnt say mama wants sharia law i said she reminds me of SM, in her ignorance of her own religion

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 9:54

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu 7 Dec 2017 - 22:30

A fascist bitch and her fawning satan_spawn dog of a follower...

http://www.onenation.com.au/

That photo' would be enough to curdle fresh milk..

The person missing from that shot is the libertarian Senator David Leyonhjelm, the sponsor of Milo's big adventure downunder.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-02/david-leyonhjelm-calls-to-restrict-pension-assets-test/8157924

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 2:47

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

A fascist bitch and her fawning satan_spawn dog of a follower...

http://www.onenation.com.au/

That photo' would be enough to curdle fresh milk..

The person missing from that shot is the libertarian Senator David Leyonhjelm, the sponsor of Milo's big adventure downunder.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-02/david-leyonhjelm-calls-to-restrict-pension-assets-test/8157924

its certainly soured your mood cheers

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 3:39

sunny

@Smelly'  :

Send Pauline Hanson some copies of your idiotic rants, along with an application video,  and maybe her One Nation fascist nutbag party will hire you for a speaking tour around Oz...

You'd feel right at home among that looney_toon mob..

soapbox

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 6:41

An entire political ideology based on trying to anger those mean old lefties who just won't wissen to you.

Prompted by the fact that whereas white men used to run 99 percent of the world, now it's down to like 98.

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 6:54

Ben Reilly wrote:An entire political ideology based on trying to anger those mean old lefties who just won't wissen to you.

Prompted by the fact that whereas white men used to run 99 percent of the world, now it's down to like 98.

Pure racism and sexist and factually incorrect.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 8:42

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:sunny

@Smelly'  :

Send Pauline Hanson some copies of your idiotic rants, along with an application video,  and maybe her One Nation fascist nutbag party will hire you for a speaking tour around Oz...

soapbox

Were you offended when she rocked up in a bhurka??

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 8:42

Ben Reilly wrote:An entire political ideology based on trying to anger those mean old lefties who just won't wissen to you.

Dry your eyes Ben

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 9:08

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:sunny

@Smelly'  :

soapbox

scratch

Why would I be offended ???

She claimed to be exposing a "flaw" in parliamentary security --  but would have carried it into the building in her handbag or pocket, then put it on outside or just within the chamber..

Last year, she went scuba-diving on the southern (healthy..) tip of the Great Barrier Reef, and declared that it looked pefectly good to her (?) --  why didn't she go swimming 500 -->> 1500 kms north, where all the damage from pollution and 'bleaching' is_and_was  ?

Ten to twenty years ago her political targets were 'Asians', these days it's Muslims..
Fifty or sixty years ago it would have been Italian and Greek immigrants and refugees;  eighty years ago it would have been Jews...

It isn't Hanson's idiotic and juvenile stunts that 'offends' me --  but rather her stupidity, her rancid professional hatemongering 'party', and her brainless supporters..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 9:17

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

scratch

Why would I be offended ???

She claimed to be exposing a "flaw" in parliamentary security --  but would have carried it into the building in her handbag or pocket, then put it on outside or just within the chamber..

Last year, she went scuba-diving on the southern (healthy..) tip of the Great Barrier Reef, and declared that it looked pefectly good to her (?) --  why didn't she go swimming 500 -->> 1500 kms north, where all the damage from pollution and 'bleaching' is_and_was  ?

Ten to twenty years ago her political targets were 'Asians', these days it's Muslims..
Fifty or sixty years ago it would have been Italian and Greek immigrants and refugees;  eighty years ago it would have been Jews...

It isn't Hanson's idiotic and juvenile stunts that 'offends' me --  but rather her stupidity, her rancid professional hatemongering 'party', and her brainless supporters..

dry your eyes mate

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri 8 Dec 2017 - 13:47

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top