Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

ABC News wrote:Flynn pleads guilty, reaches deal on charge of lying to FBI

MATTHEW MOSK, ADAM KELSEY and VERONICA STRACQUALURSI
December 1, 2017

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, once a member of President Trump’s inner circle of advisers, has pleaded guilty in a deal with the Special Counsel investigating foreign meddling in the 2016 elections in which he admits to lying to the FBI about his back-channel conversations with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn’s plea signals the former top adviser to President Trump is now cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. A brief statement released by Mueller’s team Friday morning does not say what information Flynn has provided the government as part of the deal, but people familiar with the agreement told ABC News Friday he has made a decision to assist investigators.

The general told confidants about his decision to plead guilty in the last 24 hours, according to people close to Flynn, who say the former adviser feels President Trump has abandoned him and has agreed to answer questions about the president or anyone else.

Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI about the nature of his conversations with then-Russian ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Those conversations led Russian officials to temper their response to increased U.S. sanctions, according to the charging documents. The charge means Flynn could face up to 5 years in prison.

Flynn becomes the latest and most-senior Trump associate to face charges in Mueller's probe and is scheduled to appear in court at 10:30 a.m. He has already been processed at the FBI Washington Field Office, according to FBI officials, where he was fingerprinted and photographed.

Flynn's lawyer meets with members of special counsel's team, raising specter of plea deal

Kushner met with special counsel earlier this month, conversation focused on Flynn

Flynn had initially resisted cooperating with the investigation, according to people close to the retired general, but he has been facing mounting legal debts and plans to sell his house to help defray costs.

He only recently learned the full scope of the charges he could potentially face. Last week, Trump lawyers received calls from Flynn’s lawyer Robert Kelner, alerting them that he could no longer participate in information exchanges with other possible Mueller targets, the first public indication that a plea deal was in the works.

On Monday, Kelner was spotted exiting a meeting at Mueller’s offices in Washington, ABC News reported.

Flynn is a decorated military officer who once headed the Defense Intelligence Agency and, after leaving government, spoke frequently at Trump campaign rallies. He began facing scrutiny after it was learned he took payment to attend a Russian television event, at which he appeared seated next to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

That scrutiny only increased after he took over as Trump’s national security adviser. He was ultimately forced to resign after just a few weeks on the job after it was revealed that he misled Vice President Mike Pence and other administration officials about his meeting with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn initially denied that he discussed U.S. sanctions placed on Russia with Kislyak, but transcripts of Flynn and Kislyak’s phone calls reviewed by Justice Department lawyers showed otherwise.

Flynn was paid over $500,000 by foreign clients for consulting work and speaking fees – including contracts he allegedly failed to list on applications for security clearances and financial disclosure forms. He also only belatedly disclosed lobbying work his firm engaged in on behalf of the Turkish government.

Trump reportedly attempted to persuade the FBI to drop its investigation into Flynn’s conduct. In a Feb. 14 meeting at the White House, Trump reportedly told then-FBI Director James Comey to “let this go.”

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Trump told Comey, according to a memo Comey wrote afterwards, which was later described by the New York Times. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

On Oct. 30, two members of Trump's campaign staff, former campaign chair Paul Manafort and his longtime associate Rick Gates, were indicted on 12 counts brought by Mueller's team related to work done prior to joining the Trump campaign, including conspiracy against the U.S., conspiracy to launder money and serving as an unregistered agent of a foreign principal.

That same day, it was also revealed that a third Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty earlier in the month to making false statements to FBI agents probing his attempts to arrange a meeting between Russian officials and the campaign.

ABC News' Jack Date, Geneva Sands, Mike Levine, and Trish Turner contributed to this report.

First, Papadopoulos pleads guilty and admits he was colluding with Russians for the Trump Campaign. Then Manafort and his aide are indicted. Now, Flynn tips and goes state's evidence. Who is he giving evidence on? There ain't many above him...Trump Jr., son-in-law Kushner, AG Jeff Sessions...or the fat enchilada himself.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by nicko on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:26 am

When he does go, what will Lurker do to keep him occupied?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9924
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

One of my colleagues is a properly Lefty and he reckons trump should go.

When I asked him why, his response was "fucking get him out he is fucking mental he spoke to Russians"

He........ spoke..........to........... russians

When I asked him to name one thing trump had done that he should be fired for, his response was "he goes on twitter"

"He......... goes.......... on........... twitter"

That is the level of intelligence from the never trump cult

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:28 am

nicko wrote:When he does go,   what will Lurker do to keep him occupied?

He will start a smelly-bandit vent thrwad

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:35 am

nicko wrote:When he does go,   what will Lurker do to keep him occupied?

Celebrate daily by having a party?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:40 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:When he does go,   what will Lurker do to keep him occupied?

He will start a smelly-bandit vent thrwad

Blimey, are you wanting yet more attention?

Look, if you need a hug, just ask mate


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:14 pm

nicko wrote:When he does go,   what will Lurker do to keep him occupied?

Bitch on the threads that you make, like he's returning the favour? Cool

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35626
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:One of my colleagues is a properly Lefty and he reckons trump should go.

When I asked him why, his response was "fucking get him out he is fucking mental he spoke to Russians"

He........  spoke..........to...........  russians

When I asked him to name one thing trump had done that he should be fired for, his response was "he goes on twitter"

"He......... goes..........  on...........  twitter"

That is the level of intelligence from the never trump cult

Perhaps you need more intelligent friends?

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35626
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:44 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:One of my colleagues is a properly Lefty and he reckons trump should go.

When I asked him why, his response was "fucking get him out he is fucking mental he spoke to Russians"

He........  spoke..........to...........  russians

When I asked him to name one thing trump had done that he should be fired for, his response was "he goes on twitter"

"He......... goes..........  on...........  twitter"

That is the level of intelligence from the never trump cult

Perhaps you need more intelligent friends?

I choose my friends I don't choose my work colleagues.

But at least you agree the never trump cult is somewhat lacking in the intelligence department

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:One of my colleagues is a properly Lefty and he reckons trump should go.

When I asked him why, his response was "fucking get him out he is fucking mental he spoke to Russians"

He........  spoke..........to...........  russians

When I asked him to name one thing trump had done that he should be fired for, his response was "he goes on twitter"

"He......... goes..........  on...........  twitter"

That is the level of intelligence from the never trump cult

Perhaps you need more intelligent friends?


Or more puppets

Laughing


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:56 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:One of my colleagues is a properly Lefty and he reckons trump should go.

When I asked him why, his response was "fucking get him out he is fucking mental he spoke to Russians"

He........  spoke..........to...........  russians

When I asked him to name one thing trump had done that he should be fired for, his response was "he goes on twitter"

"He......... goes..........  on...........  twitter"

That is the level of intelligence from the never trump cult

Perhaps you need more intelligent friends?


Or more articulate.

Let's think of the top of my head.

Mimiced a disabled journalist to get his followers to take the piss.

Told a crowd to punch people who disagreed with him.

Got angry and told lies about the numbers at his inauguration.

Abuses women (which is illegal) and boasts about it.

His businesses have loans from Russia which make him open to blackmail

Used the White House to promote his businesses

Said he wouldn't be taking holidays and goes golfing just about every weekend, when the USA has to pick up the tab for the security, meaning he has already cost the USA more for that service than Obama did during both of his presidencies.

That's before we start of policies, like fucking up the medical care of millions of Americans, including children, many of whom will die because of it.

Like taxing the rich less and the poor more so they will sink further down.



Just a couple of minutes thought, would be easy to have an unending list, it gets longer by the day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:59 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Perhaps you need more intelligent friends?


Or more articulate.

Let's think of the top of my head.

Mimiced a disabled journalist to get his followers to take the piss.

Told a crowd to punch people who disagreed with him.

Got angry and told lies about the numbers at his inauguration.

Abuses women (which is illegal) and boasts about it.

His businesses have loans from Russia which make him open to blackmail

Used the White House to promote his businesses

Said he wouldn't be taking holidays and goes golfing just about every weekend, when the USA has to pick up the tab for the security, meaning he has already cost the USA more for that service than Obama did during both of his presidencies.

That's before we start of policies, like fucking up the medical care of millions of Americans, including children, many of whom will die because of it.

Like taxing the rich less and the poor more so they will sink further down.



Just a couple of minutes thought, would be easy to have an unending list, it gets longer by the day.

Dry your eyes sassy.

God emperor trump is POTUS and will be POTUS for another 7 years.

Suck it up cupcake

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...that was the response of the Clinton people back in the 1990's, over the Whitewater special investigation.  'Bloody hell, they've gone from a real estate deal in Arkansas, to a blow job in the Oval Office!!!'  The Clinton people were as incredulous, just as you are now.  Unfortunately, that's how the law reads.

The discussion over lifting Russian sanctions is not so far afield, as that was the quid pro quo for the election tampering.  That deal was the collusion...the agreement between the Trump campaign and the IRA of the Russian government: Russians tamper and get Trump elected, in return for which Trump lifts the sanctions on Russia.  That deal was at the very heart of the Russian tampering with the elections.

Difference is that there WAS a blow job in the office.

That's how reality works.

So you don't mind if we look into whether there was a blow job in the Kremlin? Or at least a Golden Shower in the Moscow Ritz Carlton?

Good. I feel we've made progress here, Russ.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

I said exactly the same thing.


You did indeed Eddie

I reckon Trump will resign by Feb, in order to get out of being charged.

He won't get out of it.  There's going to be no get-out-of-jail card, like there was for Richard Nixon, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld.  With Trump, and the blatant tax cut for the rich, America has spent all its “give me your tired, you poor” credibility.  It's either a democracy, or a haven for the new aristocracy.

Pussy-grabber has unhinged politics in America.  There is this growing suspicion that the rich and privileged get away with things that the peons go to jail for...special treatment for special people.  Only...the US was founded on equality, and the thought that there are no special people.  That's become a massive contradiction in American life.

Thus, for Donald Trump and family to get away with things that the lowly--particularly, the black and Hispanic lowly--go right to jail for, is a boiling pot today.  This was festering even at the close of the Iraq War, when Obama swept war crimes under the rug for quiet on the political front.  Not anymore.  Not after Trump, the pussy-grabber, Golden Shower boy.

Else, American has no more foundation.  Do we want to sacrifice all America represents, for quiet on the front?  Reminds us of Neville Chamberlain, only here at home: appease, appease, sacrifice more American standards, for a little peace and quiet! It's the one thing Obama got wrong.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Difference is that there WAS a blow job in the office.

That's how reality works.

So you don't mind if we look into whether there was a blow job in the Kremlin?  Or at least a Golden Shower in the Moscow Ritz Carlton?

Good.  I feel we've made progress here, Russ.

Oh I thought was your hail Mary pass, you know??  for when it all falls down and you go for broke on one last shot??

We aren't at the last chance saloon yet are we??

Bloody hell that was quick

Anyway I'm sure putin has that golden shower tape firmly locked away from prying eyes.

Besides it won't matter, if trumps a bit snaggy in the sack it's not  illegal, you can't impeach a man because he like a bit of kinky sex.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


You did indeed Eddie

I reckon Trump will resign by Feb, in order to get out of being charged.

He won't get out of it.  There's going to be no get-out-of-jail card, like there was for Richard Nixon, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld.  With Trump, and the blatant tax cut for the rich, America has spent all its “give me your tired, you poor” credibility.  It's either a democracy, or a haven for the new aristocracy.

Pussy-grabber has unhinged politics in America.  There is this growing suspicion that the rich and privileged get away with things that the peons go to jail for...special treatment for special people.  Only...the US was founded on equality, and the thought that there are no special people.  That's become a massive contradiction in American life.

Thus, for Donald Trump and family to get away with things that the lowly--particularly, the black and Hispanic lowly--go right to jail for, is a boiling pot today.  This was festering even at the close of the Iraq War, when Obama swept war crimes under the rug for quiet on the political front.  Not anymore.  Not after Trump, the pussy-grabber, Golden Shower boy.

Else, American has no more foundation.  Do we want to sacrifice all America represents, for quiet on the front?  Reminds us of Neville Chamberlain, only here at home: appease, appease, sacrifice more American standards, for a little peace and quiet!  It's the one thing Obama got wrong.

lol!

You're such a thespian

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm

It's being said that John Dowd, Trump's lawyer, drafted the tweet in question, where Trump fessed up too knowing about Flynn lying.

If John Dowd has lied, is lying, or does lie about whether he authored a tweet in which Donald Trump admitted committing a crime, (a) he has himself committed a crime, and (b) he'd be disbarred from legal practice immediately. I think America needs an answer on this right now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:20 pm

sassy wrote:It's being said that John Dowd, Trump's lawyer, drafted the tweet in question, where Trump fessed up too knowing about Flynn lying.

If John Dowd has lied, is lying, or does lie about whether he authored a tweet in which Donald Trump admitted committing a crime, (a) he has himself committed a crime, and (b) he'd be disbarred from legal practice immediately. I think America needs an answer on this right now.

I think America is doing just fine.

Trump is doing a great job, tax reforms to help ordinary Americans, he almost got rid of Obamacare, the wall is out for tender and some interesting prototypes are being built.

The god emperor trump IS the answer America needs

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
sassy wrote:It's being said that John Dowd, Trump's lawyer, drafted the tweet in question, where Trump fessed up too knowing about Flynn lying.

If John Dowd has lied, is lying, or does lie about whether he authored a tweet in which Donald Trump admitted committing a crime, (a) he has himself committed a crime, and (b) he'd be disbarred from legal practice immediately. I think America needs an answer on this right now.

I think America is doing just fine.

Trump is doing a great job, tax reforms to help ordinary Americans, he almost got rid of Obamacare, the wall is out for tender and some interesting prototypes are being built.

The god emperor trump IS the answer America needs


I believe you are Afrikaans Smelly? Am I right? Now, my mate Petra is Afrikaans and she is as sharp as a tack, so you can't put your stupidity down to your background. I think maybe you have wrapped it round you as a comfort blanket so you don't have to deal with the way the world really is, just the way all your prejudices and bigotry would like it to be. His change in medical care now means that thousands of Americans, children included, are dying because they can't access medical care. The tax system the Republicans have just voted for means that the rich will get more money and the poor will find themselves worse off and their lives made even more of a misery. Now you can waffle on and lie to yourself as much as you like, them's the fact pure and simple, and that bastard is going down. He went to New York today, met by a huge crown chanting 'lock him up'. Life is teaching him a lesson that he really needed to learn, karma is coming for him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:50 pm

sassy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I think America is doing just fine.

Trump is doing a great job, tax reforms to help ordinary Americans, he almost got rid of Obamacare, the wall is out for tender and some interesting prototypes are being built.

The god emperor trump IS the answer America needs


I believe you are Afrikaans Smelly?   Am I right?   Now, my mate Petra is Afrikaans and she is as sharp as a tack, so you can't put your stupidity down to your background.   I think maybe you have wrapped it round you as a comfort blanket so you don't have to deal with the way the world really is, just the way all your prejudices and bigotry would like it to be.   His change in medical care now means that thousands of Americans, children included, are dying because they can't access medical care.   The tax system the Republicans have just voted for means that the rich will get more money and the poor will find themselves worse off and their lives made even more of a misery.   Now you can waffle on and lie to yourself as much as you like, them's the fact pure and simple, and that bastard is going down.  He went to New York today, met by a huge crown chanting 'lock him up'.   Life is teaching him a lesson that he really needed to learn, karma is coming for him.

Petra?

Did you just make that up?

You have no idea how tax systems work do you sassy?

How do the poor find themselves less worth off than before, when such tax breaks create jobs and pay increases?

Ity seems you keep giving waffle and have no comprehension of capitalism.

I am sure you would rather we all were led into the country and worked on farms. Without any education and made equal. Just follow the Pol Pot leader eh?

Is that what you want?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:02 pm

sassy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I think America is doing just fine.

Trump is doing a great job, tax reforms to help ordinary Americans, he almost got rid of Obamacare, the wall is out for tender and some interesting prototypes are being built.

The god emperor trump IS the answer America needs


I believe you are Afrikaans Smelly?   Am I right?   Now, my mate Petra is Afrikaans and she is as sharp as a tack, so you can't put your stupidity down to your background.   I think maybe you have wrapped it round you as a comfort blanket so you don't have to deal with the way the world really is, just the way all your prejudices and bigotry would like it to be.   His change in medical care now means that thousands of Americans, children included, are dying because they can't access medical care.   The tax system the Republicans have just voted for means that the rich will get more money and the poor will find themselves worse off and their lives made even more of a misery.   Now you can waffle on and lie to yourself as much as you like, them's the fact pure and simple, and that bastard is going down.  He went to New York today, met by a huge crown chanting 'lock him up'.   Life is teaching him a lesson that he really needed to learn, karma is coming for him.

No sassy you are wrong on everything in this post.

The world is just the world, your views and values don't make the world a specific way.

You see the world the way you think it should be and I see the world the way I think it should be.

The way you feel about trump?? I felt that way about Obama, the difference is I just accepted it, I didn't call for him to be impeached I just watched in disgust as he set out to ruin America knowing that the tide would turn, and it did.

You think you hold the monopoly on virtue and value and righteousness, you don't, all you have are a different set of values.

You are as ugly to me as I am to you, everything you think I am?? The feeling is mutual.

The difference is that I won't sleep with the enemy to stick two fingers up at you, you do though.

From my perspective you are THE most hate filled vile intolerant bigot I have ever had the misfortune of encountering online or in person.

That's the only reason you want trump gone, not because he has done anything wrong, but because you cannot conceive of a world where people with diametrically opposed values to you are allowed to express them.

You want a police state, where your values and views are the only ones allowed, and everyone who doesn't conform is punished.

Trump is not going anywhere, these charges are bogus, you better get used to it sassy, people have had enough of holier-than-thou busy bodies like you telling them how to speak and how to think.

Brexit and trump proved that beyond doubt





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Sorry, did smelly say he accepted Obama as President?

That he never countlessly tried to deligitimize him?



They should make that a new mastercard advert

lol!

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
sassy wrote:


I believe you are Afrikaans Smelly?   Am I right?   Now, my mate Petra is Afrikaans and she is as sharp as a tack, so you can't put your stupidity down to your background.   I think maybe you have wrapped it round you as a comfort blanket so you don't have to deal with the way the world really is, just the way all your prejudices and bigotry would like it to be.   His change in medical care now means that thousands of Americans, children included, are dying because they can't access medical care.   The tax system the Republicans have just voted for means that the rich will get more money and the poor will find themselves worse off and their lives made even more of a misery.   Now you can waffle on and lie to yourself as much as you like, them's the fact pure and simple, and that bastard is going down.  He went to New York today, met by a huge crown chanting 'lock him up'.   Life is teaching him a lesson that he really needed to learn, karma is coming for him.

No sassy you are wrong on everything in this post.

The world is just the world, your views and values don't make the world a specific way.

You see the world the way you think it should be and I see the world the way I think it should be.

The way you feel about trump?? I felt that way about Obama, the difference is I just accepted it, I didn't call for him to be impeached I just watched in disgust as he set out to ruin America knowing that the tide would turn, and it did.

You think you hold the monopoly on virtue and value and righteousness, you don't, all you have are a different set of values.

You are as ugly to me as I am to you, everything you think I am?? The feeling is mutual.

The difference is that I won't sleep with the enemy to stick two fingers up at you, you do though.

From my perspective you are THE most hate filled vile intolerant bigot I have ever had the misfortune of encountering online or in person.

That's the only reason you want trump gone, not because he has done anything wrong, but because you cannot conceive of a world where people with diametrically opposed values to you are allowed to express them.

You want a police state, where your values and views are the only ones allowed, and everyone who doesn't conform is punished.

Trump is not going anywhere, these charges are bogus, you better get used to it sassy, people have had enough of holier-than-thou busy bodies  like you telling them how to speak and how to think.

Brexit and trump proved that beyond doubt






In your dreams Smelly.   There was never a reason to impeach Obama and you only hated him because he is black.  This orange buffoon has so many things that could bring about his impeachment and the preservation of humanity demands his removal.

As for you Smelly, I don't hate you, I pity you for the fact you were brought up in a country, at a time, that values and humanity were twisted and you have never managed to have the wit or character to change that.   Very sad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:42 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So you don't mind if we look into whether there was a blow job in the Kremlin?  Or at least a Golden Shower in the Moscow Ritz Carlton?

Good.  I feel we've made progress here, Russ.

Oh I thought was your hail Mary pass, you know??  for when it all falls down and you go for broke on one last shot??

We aren't at the last chance saloon yet are we??

Bloody hell that was quick

Anyway I'm sure putin has that golden shower tape firmly locked away from prying eyes.

Besides  it won't matter, if trumps a bit snaggy in the sack it's not  illegal, you can't impeach a man because he like a bit of kinky sex.

What you thought is insignificant.  Most of what you write, Russ, is without knowledge, and is gleaned from trying to put words in my mouth.  Here, we have the former Trump Director of National Security turning state's evidence, and all you have given us so far are missed, attempted gotchas on my patient explanations.  Don't you have anything to add?

Curiously, yesterday morning Trump tweeted that he fired Flynn because he (Flynn) lied to the FBI, a felony.  Subsequently, he fired the FBI Director, James Comey.  That means Trump knew that Flynn was guilty when he asked the FBI Director to stop investigating him (Flynn).  Pressuring the cops to ease off a known guilty suspect is otherwise known as Obstruction of Justice.

Do you have any relevant comment?  Or, do you only have misguided, false gotchas!  Because frankly, your rhetorical comments are mendacious and boring.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:03 pm

sassy wrote:It's being said that John Dowd, Trump's lawyer, drafted the tweet in question, where Trump fessed up too knowing about Flynn lying.

If John Dowd has lied, is lying, or does lie about whether he authored a tweet in which Donald Trump admitted committing a crime, (a) he has himself committed a crime, and (b) he'd be disbarred from legal practice immediately. I think America needs an answer on this right now.

I'm delighted that Dowd has admitted to this, although one wonders why Mr. Dowd is in bed with Mr. Trump in the wee small hours of the morning, when Trump tweets.  (Sleeping with a client during a pending case is considered unethical.)

The fact that an attorney crafted the admission makes the statement stronger.  Presumably, the attorney has available to him greater facts than the client.  The attorney has debriefed other witnesses, and integrates their stories with that of his client, overseen documents beyond what the client has seen, and generally is more knowledgeable about the case than the client.

If Mr. Dowd wants to assume responsibility for the admission, a Court will love it.  When the Court comes to draft the Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law, s/he can have the confidence that another lawyer, with a professional hand, has vouched for the truth of the facts s/he writes.

If Mr. Dowd wants to say he committed an error in drafting the admission, the remedy is for Mr. Trump, his client, to sue him on grounds of inadequacy of counsel.  As far as the client is concerned, the burden now is on him or her to disprove the admission.  Good luck with that.


Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:07 pm

sassy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No sassy you are wrong on everything in this post.

The world is just the world, your views and values don't make the world a specific way.

You see the world the way you think it should be and I see the world the way I think it should be.

The way you feel about trump?? I felt that way about Obama, the difference is I just accepted it, I didn't call for him to be impeached I just watched in disgust as he set out to ruin America knowing that the tide would turn, and it did.

You think you hold the monopoly on virtue and value and righteousness, you don't, all you have are a different set of values.

You are as ugly to me as I am to you, everything you think I am?? The feeling is mutual.

The difference is that I won't sleep with the enemy to stick two fingers up at you, you do though.

From my perspective you are THE most hate filled vile intolerant bigot I have ever had the misfortune of encountering online or in person.

That's the only reason you want trump gone, not because he has done anything wrong, but because you cannot conceive of a world where people with diametrically opposed values to you are allowed to express them.

You want a police state, where your values and views are the only ones allowed, and everyone who doesn't conform is punished.

Trump is not going anywhere, these charges are bogus, you better get used to it sassy, people have had enough of holier-than-thou busy bodies  like you telling them how to speak and how to think.

Brexit and trump proved that beyond doubt






In your dreams Smelly.   There was never a reason to impeach Obama and you only hated him because he is black.  This orange buffoon has so many things that could bring about his impeachment and the preservation of humanity demands his removal.

As for you Smelly, I don't hate you, I pity you for the fact you were brought up in a country, at a time, that values and humanity were twisted and you have never managed to have the wit or character to change that.   Very sad.

You're just projecting sassy and ignoring.

"the preservation of humanity demands his removal"

Really?? Humanity will die unless trump is removed??

No sassy that is just you viewing the world through the narrow spectrum of your own beliefs and views, most of the things you think of Trump are emotive

Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??

You would take any reason for impeachment because you're intolerant.

Its like I said before, you are as ugly to me as I am to you.

I think your values and standards are perverted and twisted, I think you have embraced the hatred of the world and are a true product of it.

But you don't think that about yourself do you?? You think you have it right, you think you're morally superior to me and that doesn't think the way you do.

But it's not just that is it??

You don't just look down of those you see as beneath you, you despise them, you think they need punishing until they conform, you do hate me sassy, you hate me because I have my views and there is nothing you can do to silence me.

Same thing with trump, the never trump cult don't snatch him gone because of what he has done, the want him gone because of his views are different to theirs..

That's pure fascism.





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Oh I thought was your hail Mary pass, you know??  for when it all falls down and you go for broke on one last shot??

We aren't at the last chance saloon yet are we??

Bloody hell that was quick

Anyway I'm sure putin has that golden shower tape firmly locked away from prying eyes.

Besides  it won't matter, if trumps a bit snaggy in the sack it's not  illegal, you can't impeach a man because he like a bit of kinky sex.

What you thought is insignificant.  Most of what you write, Russ, is without knowledge, and is gleaned from trying to put words in my mouth.  Here, we have the former Trump Director of National Security turning state's evidence, and all you have given us so far are missed, attempted gotchas on my patient explanations.  Don't you have anything to add?

Curiously, yesterday morning Trump tweeted that he fired Flynn because he (Flynn) lied to the FBI, a felony.  Subsequently, he fired the FBI Director, James Comey.  That means Trump knew that Flynn was guilty when he asked the FBI Director to stop investigating him (Flynn).  Pressuring the cops to ease off a known guilty suspect is otherwise known as Obstruction of Justice.

Do you have any relevant comment?  Or, do you only have misguided, false gotchas!  Because frankly, your rhetorical comments are mendacious and boring.

You're waffling

Of anything you say is even remotely accurate trump would already be impeached by now.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:25 pm

sb wrote:Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??

That’s not the reason, although the orange comb-over does raise questions about Trump’s mental/emotional stability.

sb wrote:You would take any reason for impeachment because you're intolerant.

Intolerance of criminal conduct is something we value in a good citizen.

sb wrote:Its like I said before, you are as ugly to me as I am to you.

I think your values and standards are perverted and twisted, I think you have embraced the hatred of the world and are a true product of it.

But you don't think that about yourself do you?? You think you have it right, you think you're morally superior to me and that doesn't think the way you do.

But it's not just that is it??

You don't just look down of those you see as beneath you, you despise them, you think they need punishing until they conform, you do hate me sassy, you hate me because I have my views and there is nothing you can do to silence me.

Have you got anything of substance to say? This thread is not about sassy. Address the issues, or stop posting here.

sb wrote:Same thing with trump, the never trump cult don't snatch him gone because of what he has done, the want him gone because of his views are different to theirs..

That's pure fascism.

Trump is really no different than any other accused criminal. He is the subject of an investigation, and at the end he will be prosecuted if he broke the law…and the evidence is mounting that he did.

If you think authorities in the act of enforcing the law is fascism…well, go live in an apartheid state.




_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What you thought is insignificant.  Most of what you write, Russ, is without knowledge, and is gleaned from trying to put words in my mouth.  Here, we have the former Trump Director of National Security turning state's evidence, and all you have given us so far are missed, attempted gotchas on my patient explanations.  Don't you have anything to add?

Curiously, yesterday morning Trump tweeted that he fired Flynn because he (Flynn) lied to the FBI, a felony.  Subsequently, he fired the FBI Director, James Comey.  That means Trump knew that Flynn was guilty when he asked the FBI Director to stop investigating him (Flynn).  Pressuring the cops to ease off a known guilty suspect is otherwise known as Obstruction of Justice.

Do you have any relevant comment?  Or, do you only have misguided, false gotchas!  Because frankly, your rhetorical comments are mendacious and boring.

You're waffling

Of anything you say is even remotely accurate trump would already be impeached by now.

No, impeachment is something we take quite seriously. It takes careful, and time consuming investigation.

It is delightful, however, that progress is being made.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??

That’s not the reason, although the orange comb-over does raise questions about Trump’s mental/emotional stability.

sb wrote:You would take any reason for impeachment because you're intolerant.

Intolerance of criminal conduct is something we value in a good citizen.

sb wrote:Its like I said before, you are as ugly to me as I am to you.

I think your values and standards are perverted and twisted, I think you have embraced the hatred of the world and are a true product of it.

But you don't think that about yourself do you?? You think you have it right, you think you're morally superior to me and that doesn't think the way you do.

But it's not just that is it??

You don't just look down of those you see as beneath you, you despise them, you think they need punishing until they conform, you do hate me sassy, you hate me because I have my views and there is nothing you can do to silence me.

Have you got anything of substance to say?  This thread is not about sassy.  Address the issues, or stop posting here.

sb wrote:Same thing with trump, the never trump cult don't snatch him gone because of what he has done, the want him gone because of his views are different to theirs..

That's pure fascism.

Trump is really no different than any other accused criminal.  He is the subject of an investigation, and at the end he will be prosecuted if he broke the law…and the evidence is mounting that he did.  

If you think authorities in the act of enforcing the law is fascism…well, go live in an apartheid state.




What is the reason??

Yoive swung back and forth so many times it hard to keep up with you are going to impeach him for.

A dodgy comb over??

Too much fake tan??

Wierd sexual preferences??

The reason I'm taking the piss out of you is because you seem Sooooooooooo serious and Sooooooooooo sure about it.

The whole thing is fabricated by CNN who admitted to lying about it.

Meuller is staking his reputation on a fake news report from CNN.

That's why it's funny, and you're gonna be so angry when Im rubbing your nose in it every five minutes

lol!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:What is the reason??

Yoive swung back and forth so many times it hard to keep up with you are going to impeach him for.

A dodgy comb over??

Too much fake tan??

Yes, so many crimes, so little time.  As I said above, the two main allegations will be 1) conspiring with the Russians for many, many violations of the law; and 2) obstruction of justice for attempting to cover up Trump and associates crimes.  The money-laundering, prostitution and human trafficking charges will fall into place in a massive racketeering (RICO) action.

sb wrote:Wierd sexual preferences??

Tempting, but why make it a charge?  It will come up as a part of the Moscovy Kompromat scheme played on the pussy-grabber.

sb wrote:The reason I'm taking the piss out of you is because you seem Sooooooooooo serious and Sooooooooooo sure about it.

Yes, that's what someone would say who has no grounds to be "serious" or "sure" of anything; after the sentencing, you can say...I was just kidding.  

The reason I'm serious and sure--not to mention, delighted--is I hold all the cards.  It's all falling in place just the way I predicted.

sb wrote:The whole thing is fabricated by CNN who admitted to lying about it.

Meuller is staking his reputation on a fake news report from CNN.

That's why it's funny, and you're gonna be so angry when Im rubbing your nose in it every five minutes

lol!

Dream on.
lol!


Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Good posting Smelly... most amusing!


Laughing



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20781
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Good posting Smelly... most amusing!

Laughing

Yes, the boy needs all the help he can get, tommy. Twisted Evil


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
sassy wrote:


In your dreams Smelly.   There was never a reason to impeach Obama and you only hated him because he is black.  This orange buffoon has so many things that could bring about his impeachment and the preservation of humanity demands his removal.

As for you Smelly, I don't hate you, I pity you for the fact you were brought up in a country, at a time, that values and humanity were twisted and you have never managed to have the wit or character to change that.   Very sad.

You're just projecting sassy and ignoring.

"the preservation of humanity demands his removal"

Really?? Humanity will die unless trump is removed??

No sassy that is just you viewing the world through the narrow spectrum of your own beliefs and views, most of the things you think of Trump are emotive

Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??

You would take any reason for impeachment because you're intolerant.

Its like I said before, you are as ugly to me as I am to you.

I think your values and standards are perverted and twisted, I think you have embraced the hatred of the world and are a true product of it.

But you don't think that about yourself do you?? You think you have it right, you think you're morally superior to me and that doesn't think the way you do.

But it's not  just that is it??


Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??  

Same thing with trump, the never trump cult don't snatch him gone because of what he has done, the want him gone because of his views are different to theirs..

That's pure fascism.





Oh bless, I see the Dodgy one has been giving you greens if you write anything against me Smelly, don't you feel loved lol


"the preservation of humanity demands his removal" - it worries me that you don't even realise this. It's not just my view, but the view of many respected, experienced political commentators.   He is very likely to start a nuclear war with N.Korea and if you think that would only affect the USA and N.Korea you're dafter than I think you are. http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/02/politics/mcmaster-potential-war-north-korea/index.html https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-03/n-korea-s-kcna-says-trump-begging-for-nuclear-war-with-drills


Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment?? -  Nope, I think the reasons for his impeachment are many and varied, from using his Presidency to make money, which is totally against the rules, to everything that is being uncovered every new day.   Being orange and a buffoon is just what he is.

You think you have it right, you think you're morally superior to me and that doesn't think the way you do.  -  I think I stand and will always stand, for good against evil, for looking after the vunerable, for not judging people by their skin colour, by hoping to do my best every day to make the world a better place, not a worse place.   For not having scrabbling to feed themselves while others live to excess, for all to live in dignity, not some to freeze to death on the streets while others make vast fortunes from the misery of the many.   Now, believe you said you were brought up RC, isn't that exactly what Jesus preached?

Oh and finally, I judge Trump on his actions and his words, there is nothing emotive in it.   He shows himself up day after day.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Good posting Smelly... most amusing!


Laughing



Laughing

these fuckers are soooooooooooooo serious about everything

its so easy to take the piss

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:What is the reason??

Yoive swung back and forth so many times it hard to keep up with you are going to impeach him for.

A dodgy comb over??

Too much fake tan??

Yes, so many crimes, so little time.  As I said above, the two main allegations will be 1) conspiring with the Russians for many, many violations of the law; and 2) obstruction of justice for attempting to cover up Trump and associates crimes.  The money-laundering, prostitution and human trafficking charges will fall into place in a massive racketeering (RICO) action.

sb wrote:Wierd sexual preferences??

Tempting, but why make it a charge?  It will come up as a part of the Moscovy Kompromat scheme played on the pussy-grabber.

sb wrote:The reason I'm taking the piss out of you is because you seem Sooooooooooo serious and Sooooooooooo sure about it.

Yes, that's what someone would say who has no grounds to be "serious" or "sure" of anything; after the sentencing, you can say...I was just kidding.  

The reason I'm serious and sure--not to mention, delighted--is I hold all the cards.  It's all falling in place just the way I predicted.

sb wrote:The whole thing is fabricated by CNN who admitted to lying about it.

Meuller is staking his reputation on a fake news report from CNN.

That's why it's funny, and you're gonna be so angry when Im rubbing your nose in it every five minutes

lol!

Dream on.
lol!

holding all the cards?? falling into place as you predicted??

youre full of shit quill

your whole stance has completely evolved.

you're going on as if obstruction of justice was part of the original fantasy that you "predicted", no it wasn't, you never once said obstruction of justice, so how have you "predicted" anything?? you're reacting to things as they happen and then crow barring it into place

the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

now its "collusion with Russians" AND "obstruction of justice"

its like a merry-go-round of lunacy with you

let me tell you this, you WILL NOT get trump on collusion with the Russians, you can forget about that right now, it never happened, its a fantasy.

you will take any dog shit that you can get so long as it allows you to try take him down, ive already said it but i will say it again, you will take impeachment on ANY charge, it doesn't matter if you have to go back several generations of trump to do it any old nonsense will do.

im calling it now

trump will not be impeached, if im wrong im wrong i can deal with being wrong about this.

but im fully committing and calling it - NO IMPEACHMENT FOR TRUMP

you can take that to the bank.



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:08 pm

sb wrote:holding all the cards?? falling into place as you predicted??

youre full of shit quill

Spoken like a loser, Russ. Hmm...why are all the cards in my hands?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:12 pm

sb wrote:your whole stance has completely evolved.

Indeed, the whole case has evolved. You were left scratching your head at the starting line. scratch

Follow the evidence.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm

you're going on as if obstruction of justice was part of the original fantasy that you "predicted", no it wasn't, you never once said obstruction of justice, so how have you "predicted" anything?? you're reacting to things as they happen and then crow barring it into place

the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:18 pm

sb wrote:you're going on as if obstruction of justice was part of the original fantasy that you "predicted", no it wasn't, you never once said obstruction of justice, so how have you "predicted" anything?? you're reacting to things as they happen and then crow barring it into place

the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

We've all been talking about obstruction of justice since Comey was fired on May 8th of this year. I think the problem is, you didn't know what the term meant, so you didn't catch the factual evidence and its significance. Only now are you realizing what we have been talking about.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Cass on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:you're going on as if obstruction of justice was part of the original fantasy that you "predicted", no it wasn't, you never once said obstruction of justice, so how have you "predicted" anything?? you're reacting to things as they happen and then crow barring it into place

the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

We've all been talking about obstruction of justice since Comey was fired on May 8th of this year.  I think the problem is, you didn't know what the term meant, so you didn't catch the factual evidence and its significance.  Only now are you realizing what we have been talking about.

Quill, in your professional opinion, do you think they have hard and prove able evidence?

After talking to a few friends in the legal field, we are tending to err on the yes side as he plead so quickly and seems to us that they gave him a very good deal in order to flip.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:you're going on as if obstruction of justice was part of the original fantasy that you "predicted", no it wasn't, you never once said obstruction of justice, so how have you "predicted" anything?? you're reacting to things as they happen and then crow barring it into place

the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

We've all been talking about obstruction of justice since Comey was fired on May 8th of this year.  I think the problem is, you didn't know what the term meant, so you didn't catch the factual evidence and its significance.  Only now are you realizing what we have been talking about.

im just going on what you said.

you said collusion with Russians now its obstruction of justice, we all know your hail Mary pass is the golden shower video tape in Putins vault which you will never get your hands on.

essentially whats happened is that this investigation has started on fake news from CNN, its turning out to be a nothing burger, so muller realizing his career and reputation are on the line has started shaking the tree for all he is worth in the hopes something drops out.

you're strutting around here like you are Muller himself, as if you know the ins and outs of the entire case, you're not and you don't.

trump has survived every lie and dirty trick you lot have tried on him, cool calm and zero fucks given, that's how trump rolls and that's how he will continue, this is just another desperate attempt.

you shot for the king and you missed, bad juju




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:45 pm

sb wrote:the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

now its "collusion with Russians" AND "obstruction of justice"

its like a merry-go-round of lunacy with you

let me tell you this, you WILL NOT get trump on collusion with the Russians, you can forget about that right now, it never happened, its a fantasy.

Listening to you is like reading a Steinbeck novel.  Too much attention to scenery, and not enough attention to the plot.  The case has been evolving, as you say, only it's been evolving in legal consequences, not in adjectives and adverbs, which are all you seem to remember.

The indictments of Manafort and his assistant are very real indeed.  The convictions of Papadopoulos and Flynn are of even greater significance.  That their charges and the sentence recommendations are light indeed, means that what they are giving is heavy ... and thus well worth it.

Papadopoulos already admits the collusion, and says he reported back to Trump.  He even has a photograph of the meeting in which the report was given.  Flynn admits to speaking in two phone conversations with Kislyak, discussing the easing of sanctions as a quid pro quo for unlawful computer tampering.  That's a conspiracy to violate the CFAA right there.

Another term for obstruction of justice is, cover-up.  Do you remember that term from the Nixon era?  The lies told by Papadopoulos and Flynn are a part of the cover-up, the firing of Comey is a big part.  Plus, every tweet that pussy-grabber issues denying the collusion, is a further part of the cover-up.

You've just been watching the Azaleas, Dahlias and Chrysanthemums.  You've been watching scenery, not understanding how the plot goes. Or, you may be in denial, eh?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
sb wrote:the original fairy tale was something like "speaking to Russians in a bar once twenty years ago over drinks during a business meeting"

now its "collusion with Russians" AND "obstruction of justice"

its like a merry-go-round of lunacy with you

let me tell you this, you WILL NOT get trump on collusion with the Russians, you can forget about that right now, it never happened, its a fantasy.

Listening to you is like reading a Steinbeck novel.  Too much attention to scenery, and not enough attention to the plot.  The case has been evolving, as you say, only it's been evolving in legal consequences, not in adjectives and adverbs, which are all you seem to remember.

The indictments of Manafort and his assistant are very real indeed.  The convictions of Papadopoulos and Flynn are of even greater significance.  That their charges and the sentence recommendations are light indeed, means that what they are giving is heavy ... and thus well worth it.

Papadopoulos already admits the collusion, and says he reported back to Trump.  He even has a photograph of the meeting in which the report was given.  Flynn admits to speaking in two phone conversations with Kislyak, discussing the easing of sanctions as a quid pro quo for unlawful computer tampering.  That's a conspiracy to violate the CFAA right there.

Another term for obstruction of justice is, cover-up.  Do you remember that term from the Nixon era?  The lies told by Papadopoulos and Flynn are a part of the cover-up, the firing of Comey is a big part.  Plus, every tweet that pussy-grabber issues denying the collusion, is a further part of the cover-up.

You've just been watching the Azaleas, Dahlias and Chrysanthemums.  You've been watching scenery, not understanding how the plot goes.  Or, you may be in denial, eh?


what were manafort and padadopulos charged for??

not what you think they were charged for but what they were actually charged for??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 pm

sb wrote:you said collusion with Russians now its obstruction of justice, we all know your hail Mary pass is the golden shower video tape in Putins vault which you will never get your hands on.

Clearly, it's both. Collusion is the crime, obstruction is the cover up.

Don't you know, all crooks lie. Rarely do they say, yeah, I did it. No...they try to float an excuse, a cover-up. The cover-up is known as obstruction of justice. Most every violation of crime has two parts: the crime, and the lie to cover-up the crime.

You're right about the two parts. You just don't get the significance of it all.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Listening to you is like reading a Steinbeck novel.  Too much attention to scenery, and not enough attention to the plot.  The case has been evolving, as you say, only it's been evolving in legal consequences, not in adjectives and adverbs, which are all you seem to remember.

The indictments of Manafort and his assistant are very real indeed.  The convictions of Papadopoulos and Flynn are of even greater significance.  That their charges and the sentence recommendations are light indeed, means that what they are giving is heavy ... and thus well worth it.

Papadopoulos already admits the collusion, and says he reported back to Trump.  He even has a photograph of the meeting in which the report was given.  Flynn admits to speaking in two phone conversations with Kislyak, discussing the easing of sanctions as a quid pro quo for unlawful computer tampering.  That's a conspiracy to violate the CFAA right there.

Another term for obstruction of justice is, cover-up.  Do you remember that term from the Nixon era?  The lies told by Papadopoulos and Flynn are a part of the cover-up, the firing of Comey is a big part.  Plus, every tweet that pussy-grabber issues denying the collusion, is a further part of the cover-up.

You've just been watching the Azaleas, Dahlias and Chrysanthemums.  You've been watching scenery, not understanding how the plot goes.  Or, you may be in denial, eh?


what were manafort and padadopulos charged for??

not what you think they were charged for but what they were actually charged for??

Manafort and Papadopoulos were charged for breaking the law.  

If they wish to squeal about the total conspiracy in hopes of a lighter sentence, how fortuitous for a grateful nation.  

cheers

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Didge on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 pm

sassy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You're just projecting sassy and ignoring.

"the preservation of humanity demands his removal"

Really?? Humanity will die unless trump is removed??

No sassy that is just you viewing the world through the narrow spectrum of your own beliefs and views, most of the things you think of Trump are emotive

Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??

You would take any reason for impeachment because you're intolerant.

Its like I said before, you are as ugly to me as I am to you.

I think your values and standards are perverted and twisted, I think you have embraced the hatred of the world and are a true product of it.

But you don't think that about yourself do you?? You think you have it right, you think you're morally superior to me and that doesn't think the way you do.

But it's not  just that is it??


Do you really think being an orange buffoon is reason for legal impeachment??  

Same thing with trump, the never trump cult don't snatch him gone because of what he has done, the want him gone because of his views are different to theirs..

That's pure fascism.





Oh bless, I see the Dodgy one has been giving you greens if you write anything against me Smelly, don't you feel loved lol


I see Stassi is paranoid as ever

Why would I give a green to smelly, when I continually rip the shit out of him?

You seriously are really paranoid stassi and its obvious readibng back who gave the green to smelly

Never mind petal. 

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12979
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 pm

sb wrote:essentially whats happened is that this investigation has started on fake news from CNN, its turning out to be a nothing burger, so muller realizing his career and reputation are on the line has started shaking the tree for all he is worth in the hopes something drops out.

And lo!  Look what drops out!!  Two convictions, and two indictments.  The president's right-hand man, Flynn, pleads guilty to a felony.  Papadopoulos admits to the conspiracy with the Russians.  The president himself admits to firing Flynn, for lying to Comey, and firing Comey after he refused to let Flynn go.

Pretty fruitful tree, eh?  Lot's of low hanging fruit.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:11 pm

maybe i dont understand it all, maybe he will go down. i dont know what muller has up his sleeve,i dont know what trump has done

if trump is guilty then he is guilty, im not suggesting that he should get a free pass like Clinton did.

no amount of saying no, will change it if it he is guilty

but there are things that just dont fit.

for starters you mentioned CNN as the source of this story, and you're adamant that its genuine because CNN says so

i then showed you CNN getting caught admitting its a lie, your response was MEH!!!! and you turn a blind eye.

i struggle to take you seriously when you are presented with evidence of CNN lying and you flinch away from even engaging on the point , you have so thoroughly ignored it, its almost like i didn't even post it.

so when you are banging about this or that, it doesn't carry the weight you think it does, if you cannot even admit that CNN is lying when they admit they are lying it becomes a bit of a parody doesn't it??

so the more you insist that you have trump cornered the less i believe you, especially when your writing style feels like its taking on an ever increasing sense of fever and frenzy.

im not reading confidence I reading desperation in your posts, it could be excitement i suppose that you think the noose is closing in.

i stand by it

NO IMPEACHMENT FOR TRUMP. (im not the one with a plan B)




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


what were manafort and padadopulos charged for??

not what you think they were charged for but what they were actually charged for??

Manafort and Papadopoulos were charged for breaking the law.  

If they wish to squeal about the total conspiracy in hopes of a lighter sentence, how fortuitous for a grateful nation.  

cheers

breaking the law could mean any one of thousands of things.

but its clear you have avoided answering because you know that those two are unrelated to trump, you know that they are stand alone cases.

the association with trump is unconnected to their charges


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Original Quill on Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:26 pm

sb wrote:maybe i dont understand it all, maybe he will go down. i dont know what muller has up his sleeve,i dont know what trump has done

if trump is guilty then he is guilty, im not suggesting that he should get a free pass like Clinton did.

no amount of saying no, will change it if it he is guilty

Well, we're all just on-lookers. But it's looking pretty good so far.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24703
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-Nat. Security Chief Flynn pleads guilty

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum