If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Apparently homosexuality is a sin - if you put a certain spin on the bible texts.

Yet it is claimed god is all powerful.

If he is all powerful why did he create homosexuality?

If he is all powerful why does he refuse to help those who believe that interpretation of the bible when they beg him to help them change?

Surely the evidence is that if god does exist he is one sadistic bugger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:God made Adam and eve in his image and perfect according to the bible

And it was we who spoiled it by eating from the tree of knowledge

Did god one not see that coming?

And if he wanted perfection, why did he place such a danger to his perfection where we could get at it
Why not put it on top of a mountain on the other side of the planet .....or why make such a dangerous
Thing at all and put it in the garden in the first place
its like giving a 4 year old a loaded gun

thats part of the mentality that has caused all the trouble we have in this world, instead of teaching people to act responsibly we take them away and where as it got us.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Try telling that to heavenly father
 ::rfth:: ::rfth:: ::rfth:: ::rfth:: ::rfth:: 

PMSL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:11 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:God made Adam and eve in his image and perfect according to the bible

And it was we who spoiled it by eating from the tree of knowledge

Did god one not see that coming?

And if he wanted perfection, why did he place such a danger to his perfection where we could get at it
Why not put it on top of a mountain on the other side of the planet .....or why make such a dangerous
Thing at all and put it in the garden in the first place
its like giving a 4 year old a loaded gun

thats part of the mentality that has caused all the trouble we have in this world, instead of teaching people to act responsibly we take them away and where as it got us.


is it not irresponsible of god in the first place

Is it irresponsible to give a child a box of matches and then leave them to their own devices .....i mean what could go wrong ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
heavenly father wrote:
is it not irresponsible of god in the first place

Is it irresponsible to give a child a box of matches and then leave them to their own devices .....i mean what could go wrong ?

they were given every thing they needed, it was all there, it was down to choice what they would do, they made a poor choice but that is what God is about letting you made choices..

do you prefer god making everyone believers like robots no choice..?

Do you have kids, do they go out by themselves?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:18 pm

The normal cop out then.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:18 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

is it not irresponsible of god in the first place

Is it irresponsible to give a child a box of matches and then leave them to their own devices .....i mean what could go wrong ?

they were given every thing they needed, it was all there, it was down to choice what they would do, they made a poor choice but that is what God is about letting you made choices..

do you prefer god making everyone believers like robots no choice..?

Do you have kids, do they go out by themselves?

yes i have kids 2 both still alive because
i did not give them matches to play with and locked Away the bleach where they could not get it instead of on the shelf with the orange juice

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:

is it not irresponsible of god in the first place

Is it irresponsible to give a child a box of matches and then leave them to their own devices .....i mean what could go wrong ?

they were given every thing they needed, it was all there, it was down to choice what they would do, they made a poor choice but that is what God is about letting you made choices..

do you prefer god making everyone believers like robots no choice..?

Do you have kids, do they go out by themselves?


What we do with do with our children is the best we can as imperfect Mortals.

God is supposed to be perfect - he has the power to stop all suffering forever yet he does not.

That is the definition of sadism.

As he is all powerful he could let us have choice without suffering - but instead he puts on us situations we have no hope of winning.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

they were given every thing they needed, it was all there, it was down to choice what they would do, they made a poor choice but that is what God is about letting you made choices..

do you prefer god making everyone believers like robots no choice..?

Do you have kids, do they go out by themselves?

yes i have kids 2 both still alive because
i did not give them matches to play with and locked Away the bleach where they could not get it instead of on the shelf with the orange juice

when they go out do you follow them and remove all the matches and bleaches, drugs, booze?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
yes i have kids 2 both still alive because
i did not give them matches to play with and locked Away the bleach where they could not get it instead of on the shelf with the orange juice

when they go out do you follow them and remove all the matches and bleaches, drugs, booze?

If he had the power he would make all those things impossible.

He is not god.

You cannot defend god by giving examples of human things - god is not human. That would be like defending the woman in this country who let their child starve to death by talking about the people in Africa.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
yes i have kids 2 both still alive because
i did not give them matches to play with and locked Away the bleach where they could not get it instead of on the shelf with the orange juice

when they go out do you follow them and remove all the matches and bleaches, drugs, booze?
if i could i would like most parents
However this happened in the garden of eden the place that god "prepared" for them

Are you saying that you would leave a gun or poison or some other dangerous thing a lying around in your home if you had kids?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:28 pm

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

when they go out do you follow them and remove all the matches and bleaches, drugs, booze?

If he had the power he would make all those things impossible.

He is not god.

You cannot defend god by giving examples of human things - god is not human. That would be like defending the woman in this country who let their child starve to death by talking about the people in Africa.

what you want is a cotton wool world is that what you are saying and you are blaming god for not supplying that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

If he had the power he would make all those things impossible.

He is not god.

You cannot defend god by giving examples of human things - god is not human. That would be like defending the woman in this country who let their child starve to death by talking about the people in Africa.

what you want is a cotton wool world is that what you are saying and you are blaming god for not supplying that?

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21)


so yes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 pm

The whole of existence is predicated upon mathematics. Ulimately The existence of ANYTHING can only be fully and accurately described by maths. As our knowlege grows, beyond even "quantum" mathematics, mere words fail and only equations suffice.
 The underpinning foundation of ALL mathematics belong in 2 mathematical descriptions called domains (a domain is a set of numbers as described by the bounding equations of the domain)
these two domains ARE r≠0 and r=0, our physical universe is comprised of the r≠0 (because we have "real" dimensions spacetime etc...however the r=0 domain describes another reality entirely. This is a "dimensionless reality" all points are one or alternatively (since quantum mathematics allows it )time does not exist OR (again because quantum mathematics allows it) velocity is infinite these are all alternate (but different) ways of saying the same thing. (they are different because of the heisenberg uncertainty principle)
 NOW...thought is dimensionless, timeless (and as is being slowly demonstrated doesnt even obey our conceot of time)  THOUGHT can exist and indeed DOES exist in r=0
r≠0 the set of real numbers not equal to zero
r=0 the number zero

zero is NOT, despite what you may think a "real" number...although classed and used in some respects as number it is actually more like an operator (= - x / etc)

What has this to do with god

well firstly "thought" has always existed because in r=0 time does not exist
thought is "the urge to be"
Obviously if there is the domain r=0 then there MUST be the ability to conceive of r≠0
In the r=0 domain "to be" has no meaning since all is one
when r≠0 was conceived of by the urge to be it HAD inevitably to come into existence
The urge to be "became" something more than it was before and in order to create order (to allow the universe to "become") it imposed order upon the "domain of r≠0" by imposing yet more domains (such as dimensions) upon the chaos that was.

From here on in it gets COMPLICATED, and unless you have a mind capable of assimilating some mind mending maths (and I state here clearly I struggle with a LOT of it)

But basically the whole of existence can be likened to a computer program...which explains why things are as they are....

suffering exists because its inevitable...in order for the program to work....things have to be as they are...change anything and the program crashes....

bad things happen because they can....

life really is a case of "shit happens"

but what of us...

well we of course are thought too.....thought that takes in food and becomes "us"  the thought part of us STILL exists in r=0 and is hence immortal. Its extension into the r≠0 domain is the meaty bit of "us"

why does the thought part of us want to have a flesh and blood "avatar" in the  r≠0 domain......to"become" more than what it was...we are ALL of us in the process of continously "becoming" today we are becoming the person we will be tomorrow.

The URGE TO BE is still becoming, the creator is STILL growing. what is the point of our becoming?
to be like the creator, indeed to become equal to the creator, that is the creators intent.

A universe has been created, within which WE can become like the creator, within which WE are as gods, all of us carry the "divine" within us with the urge TO BE.

as an aside...go figure this

due to the mathematics involved, there arises a perculiar "rule"
firstly certain things are FORBIDDEN, clearly that is obvious even on an instinctive scale.. for instance you cannot have the falsity that "nothing=something"
The other side of this is however that if something isnt "forbidden" then it is COMPULSORY...that is to say that if it can be it will be, somewhere at some time, if something CAN happen...it will, no matter the odds against it.


put in a nutshell (where else for a way out look at existence)  the creator has basically said ok guys...here's a universe...warts and all.....now catch me up.......(oh and have some fun on the way)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:33 pm

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13)


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.  (John 14:13)


amen but you must remember God has given us freedom of will, we are not robots and I do not understand why you would want to be..

once again if we want such a perfect world why not look in to exercising faith and believe, if we all believed we wouldn't have the world problems would we.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

If he had the power he would make all those things impossible.

He is not god.

You cannot defend god by giving examples of human things - god is not human. That would be like defending the woman in this country who let their child starve to death by talking about the people in Africa.

what you want is a cotton wool world is that what you are saying and you are blaming god for not supplying that?

No I am not blaming God - I am simply saying he is a sadistic bastard.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:41 pm

sphinx wrote:Apparently homosexuality is a sin - if you put a certain spin on the bible texts.

Yet it is claimed god is all powerful.

If he is all powerful why did he create homosexuality?

If he is all powerful why does he refuse to help those who believe that interpretation of the bible when they beg him to help them change?

Surely the evidence is that if god does exist he is one sadistic bugger.


I'm just  not I to the God thing , but if he does exist then he made only man compatible with woman physically....but mentally no, he made some men attracted to other men mentally:D


Last edited by Joy Division on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.  (John 14:13)


amen but you must remember God has given us freedom of will, we are not robots and I do not understand why you would want to be..

once again if we want such a perfect world why not look in to exercising faith and believe, if we all believed we wouldn't have the world problems would we.

So these non robots with freedom of will ask, no beg Jesus, in his own name, in his fathers name, and it does not get done.

So you have a god saying if you believe in me and ask me I will answer - then when people who do believe in him and ask him he ignores them.

Sadistic bastard.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 pm

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

what you want is a cotton wool world is that what you are saying and you are blaming god for not supplying that?

No I am not blaming God - I am simply saying he is a sadistic bastard.

he isn't he gives us freedom of choice..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:Apparently homosexuality is a sin - if you put a certain spin on the bible texts.

Yet it is claimed god is all powerful.

If he is all powerful why did he create homosexuality?

If he is all powerful why does he refuse to help those who believe that interpretation of the bible when they beg him to help them change?

Surely the evidence is that if god does exist he is one sadistic bugger.


I'm just  not I to the God thing , but if he does exist then he made only man compatible with woman physically....but mentally no, he made some men attracted to other men! :D 

Uh no men can be physically compatible with men

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 pm

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

No I am not blaming God - I am simply saying he is a sadistic bastard.

he isn't he gives us freedom of choice..

If he was a caring god he would give us freedom of choice without suffering. I can give a small child the choice between starwars lego and lord of the rings lego - full choice but no suffering.

So god is a sadistic bastard.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:46 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


I'm just  not I to the God thing , but if he does exist then he made only man compatible with woman physically....but mentally no, he made some men attracted to other men! :D 

Uh no men can be physically compatible with men


Where did I say that?  scratch 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 pm

I strongly suggest listening to the lyrics


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:48 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


I'm just  not I to the God thing , but if he does exist then he made only man compatible with woman physically....but mentally no, he made some men attracted to other men! :D 

Uh no men can be physically compatible with men


...I see how you might have thought I said that, I've added 'mentally'  Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Uh no men can be physically compatible with men


...I see how you might have thought I said that, I've added 'mentally'  Laughing 

The real question is what the hell did he make compatible with heavenly father?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 pm

a toad.... lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.  (John 14:13)


amen but you must remember God has given us freedom of will, we are not robots and I do not understand why you would want to be..

once again if we want such a perfect world why not look in to exercising faith and believe, if we all believed we wouldn't have the world problems would we.
Free will that old chestnut
You cannot claim that God is omniscient and also claim that humans have free will. The claim form a paradox

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

amen but you must remember God has given us freedom of will, we are not robots and I do not understand why you would want to be..

once again if we want such a perfect world why not look in to exercising faith and believe, if we all believed we wouldn't have the world problems would we.
Free will that old chestnut
You cannot claim that God is omniscient and also claim that humans have free will. The claim form a paradox

of course you can because it's true, if God chooses to limit his own ability so we can have a freedom to chose.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

amen but you must remember God has given us freedom of will, we are not robots and I do not understand why you would want to be..

once again if we want such a perfect world why not look in to exercising faith and believe, if we all believed we wouldn't have the world problems would we.
Free will that old chestnut
You cannot claim that God is omniscient and also claim that humans have free will. The claim form a paradox


THANK you Korben..... ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: 

I made the same point on the other thread on this nonsense

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 pm

On the other hand a creator who said hey guys...here's a universe...warts and all....now catch me up and have some fun on the way.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:01 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
Free will that old chestnut
You cannot claim that God is omniscient and also claim that humans have free will. The claim form a paradox

of course you can because it's true, if God chooses to limit his own ability so we can have a freedom to chose.

If god chooses to limit his ability and people suffer he is a sadistic bastard.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:02 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
Free will that old chestnut
You cannot claim that God is omniscient and also claim that humans have free will. The claim form a paradox

of course you can because it's true, if God chooses to limit his own ability so we can have a freedom to chose.
If God is omniscient then even before we are born God will have complete knowledge of every decision we are going to make.

Any choice we make regarding the acceptance or denial of Jesus as a savior is predetermined. This must be true to satisfy the assertion that God is omniscient. Effectively we have no choice in the matter. What we think is free will is an illusion. Our choices have been coerced since we exist and act according to the will of God.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:03 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
Free will that old chestnut
You cannot claim that God is omniscient and also claim that humans have free will. The claim form a paradox


THANK you Korben..... ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: 

I made the same point on the other thread on this nonsense
i saw that  Wink 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:


THANK you Korben..... ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: ::alahoo:: 

I made the same point on the other thread on this nonsense
i saw that  Wink 

your comments on the piece i put in further up ???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:15 pm

OK, so we're talking about the classic "problem of evil" -- how can a benevolent God allow evil?

Either God is not all-powerful and evil exists despite his benevolence -- or God is not benevolent and allows evil because of that -- or, finally, God allows evil to exist because evil serves some other purpose.

However -- if God is all-powerful, he doesn't need evil, or anything besides his own will, to carry out whatever purpose he intends.

In other words, if God wants us to learn lessons from evil (to use an oft-cited example), he could just will us to learn those lessons without evil being necessary.

But he doesn't do that.

So God is either not omnipotent -- i.e., he can't accomplish his will without evil existing -- or he's not benevolent, and is instead fine with evil existing.

That, of course, is not a problem when you see that the whole idea of God is bullshit in the first place ...

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27690
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:19 pm

unless ...of course........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:21 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
i saw that  Wink 

your comments on the piece i put in further up ???
.in order for the program to work....things have to be as they are...change anything and the program crashes....

i disagree with that analogy from a programing point of view ...still working on the rest  confused 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

your comments on the piece i put in further up ???
.in order for the program to work....things have to be as they are...change anything and the program crashes....

i disagree with that analogy  from a programing  point of view ...still working on the rest  confused 

I know what you are saying, but i dont think the univers's program allows for GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) though that might just explain HF kaka and smelly...

would that mean didge is a "lost packet"???? Suspect 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:37 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
.in order for the program to work....things have to be as they are...change anything and the program crashes....

i disagree with that analogy  from a programing  point of view ...still working on the rest  confused 

I know what you are saying, but i dont think the univers's program allows for GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) though that might just explain HF kaka and smelly...

would that mean didge is a "lost packet"???? Suspect 
More a checksum error  :D

edit
i would not necessarily lump HF in with them two  Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:

I know what you are saying, but i dont think the univers's program allows for GIGO (garbage in, garbage out) though that might just explain HF kaka and smelly...

would that mean didge is a "lost packet"???? Suspect 
More a checksum error  :D

edit
i would not necessarily lump HF in with them two  Smile 


Hmmmmmm  Suspect  I know it of old.......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
More a checksum error  :D

edit
i would not necessarily lump HF in with them two  Smile 


Hmmmmmm  Suspect  I know it of old.......

Yep, I'd say they were almost mild in comparison, and that's saying something.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 pm

grumpy old git wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
More a checksum error  :D

edit
i would not necessarily lump HF in with them two  Smile 


Hmmmmmm  Suspect  I know it of old.......
i say that based on the fact he is civil to me as far as I recall
We disagree, but i don`t mind that

And i don't know who he was before

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Sassy wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:


Hmmmmmm  Suspect  I know it of old.......

Yep, I'd say they were almost mild in comparison, and that's saying something.
er...ok who is HF ....dont say duruum ffs other wise i might shoot myself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:02 am

HF has been gig, had vod as back up

gig...god is great
vod vicar of dibbley

and others......

pushed the "make your body alkaline to kill cancer scam"

was utterly vile to someone else on here...


nasty piece of work all in all.....


.TBF smelly I would trust in a crisis, he can make some cogent arguments and whilst I disagree with a lot of what he has to say at least HIS arguments take some picking apart....Its not the first time HE has sent me scuttling off looking up references..... If push came to shove I'd be happy knowing he had my back.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 am

grumpy old git wrote:HF has been gig, had vod as back up

gig...god is great
vod vicar of dibbley

and others......

pushed the "make your body alkaline to kill cancer scam"

was utterly vile to someone else on here...


nasty piece of work all in all.....


.TBF smelly I would trust in a crisis, he can make some cogent arguments and whilst I disagree with a lot of what he has to say at least HIS arguments take some picking apart....Its not the first time HE has sent me scuttling off looking up references..... If push came to shove I'd be happy knowing he had my back.....
well bugger me .......GiG/vod  I remember them bit of a bible Thumper as i recall .........................wow i must have mellowed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:14 am

Korben Dallas wrote:
grumpy old git wrote:HF has been gig, had vod as back up

gig...god is great
vod vicar of dibbley

and others......

pushed the "make your body alkaline to kill cancer scam"

was utterly vile to someone else on here...


nasty piece of work all in all.....


.TBF smelly I would trust in a crisis, he can make some cogent arguments and whilst I disagree with a lot of what he has to say at least HIS arguments take some picking apart....Its not the first time HE has sent me scuttling off looking up references..... If push came to shove I'd be happy knowing he had my back.....
well bugger me .......GiG/vod  I remember them bit of a bible Thumper as i recall .........................wow i must have mellowed

You must have honey, sent me pictures of cremetoriums etc. He is utterly vile and should not be classed as a real human being.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:35 am

Sassy wrote:
Korben Dallas wrote:
well bugger me .......GiG/vod  I remember them bit of a bible Thumper as i recall .........................wow i must have mellowed

You must have honey, sent me pictures of cremetoriums etc.   He is utterly vile and should not be classed as a real human being.

Dean wouldn't let him on Flap for ages, he had a lifetime ban...All of a sudden he was allowed back on there, then he came here just after, and has been on here all the time!

Strange that!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:08 pm

Why does God have to be the God as depicted in the abrahamic religions?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:Why does God have to be the God as depicted in the abrahamic religions?

Does not have to be as it is all about faith and what you believe yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 2 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:14 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:Why does God have to be the God as depicted in the abrahamic religions?

Does not have to be as it is all about faith and what you believe yourself.

Yep.
A God could be anything, a God could think anything, a God mightn't even think.
The possibilities in relation to the existence of a God or Gods are endless when you stop restricting yourself to how Gods are depicted in the various religions.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum