trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 am

President Trump retweets anti-Muslim videos posted by a British nationalist convicted of aggravated harassment

On Wednesday morning, President Trump retweeted videos posted by a British nationalist, which showed 'Muslims' committing crimes.

Trump retweeted content posted by Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, a far-right group that stands against the Islamisation of the United Kingdom.

The first video purportedly shows a 'Muslim migrant' beating up a Dutch boy on crutches.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5128589/Trump-retweets-anti-Muslim-videos-British-nationalist.html


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 am

has there ever been a better leader than trump??? surely not


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:38 am

Razz

Never mind that you only have Britain Last deputy-chief-honcho Herr Fransen's claim that the criminals are indeed "Muslims"...

For all anyone here knows, that could be Smelly' himself in disguise in their videos, doing his weekly volunteer work for his beloved British Fascist party..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:59 am

Where is thr lone sniper with Trump in his sights when the civilized world is crying out for him.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:07 am

Wait until the film version of the Dossier comes out. Razz

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20867
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by nicko on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:12 am

Swap Trump for Corbyn, you wouldn't like that would you?..........hateful sod !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:44 pm

I'm glad Trump has tweeted the videos the truth hurts so much and what 'britain first ' do is not terrorism and the murder of Jo Cox had nothing to do with them.

I think its really frustrating the lefties that Trump is in power and is telling it like it is - he takes no shit .


_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Where is thr lone sniper with Trump in his sights when the civilized  world is crying out for him.

don't worry mate you've only got another 7 years of him

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by HoratioTarr on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:20 pm

The videos are faked, apparently.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:30 pm

I don't see anything wrong in what 'Britain first' do - they are showing us what goes on and how islam is the protected religion .

They are always peaceful when they protest and yet they get persecuted - we see islamists marching our streets in the thousands disrespecting our police disrespecting our ways and yet nothing is done - a group of people who love our country get arrested for doing nothing wrong - it makes no sense . As for the PM Theresa May telling us that President Trump is wrong in tweeting the videos - well she is just a traitor to her country the country she is supposed to be doing her best for - yet she calls a few people in a group terrorists ????

bollocking crazy- and as for Corbyn and the other moronic labour twats calling for a ban on Trumps visit they are disgusting so pleased they're not in power its bad enough with the party we have in .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:42 pm

Far right conned again by fake news.

God, they are so fucking thick.

Chump is just a compulsive liar.

When he speaks, it is always shit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5129743/Trump-video-Muslim-migrant-beating-boy-crutches-DUTCH.html

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I'm glad Trump has tweeted the videos the truth hurts so much and what 'britain first ' do is not terrorism and the murder of Jo Cox had nothing to do with them.

I think its really frustrating the lefties that Trump is in power and is telling it like it is - he takes no shit .






Thomas Muir in the middle, who shouted 'Britain First' as he killed Jo Cox

Leaders of Britain First found guilty of racial harrassment already, both just been taken to Belfast and arrested again.


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Come on Sassy... not that old fake photo again...!


lol!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19086
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:10 pm

VoD is no more Christian than Bealzebub is.. More like KKK with a white capand pointy hat.
So much hatred from someone purporting to spread love and generosity to all mankind.
If  Dibs follows God, then she follows is one sick fucker as well.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:42 pm


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:47 pm

sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I'm glad Trump has tweeted the videos the truth hurts so much and what 'britain first ' do is not terrorism and the murder of Jo Cox had nothing to do with them.

I think its really frustrating the lefties that Trump is in power and is telling it like it is - he takes no shit .






Thomas Muir in the middle, who shouted 'Britain First' as he killed Jo Cox

Leaders of Britain First found guilty of racial harrassment already, both just been taken to Belfast and arrested again.


Errrrrr maybe he was shouting Britain, first and not Britain first??

You know, as in put Britain first not the group Britain first.

Bet you never thought about that eh??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:48 pm


Democracy in action sassy

Unless you are against peaceful demonstration

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:10 pm

I have no problem with peaceful demonstrating, it's a sign of democracy, but religious harassement is illegal and I think shooting and stabbing an MP is going just a tad far, wouldn't you agree? Or perhaps you would support him murdering Jo Cox, the same way you supported Brievik murdering those children.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Lurker on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:24 pm

Trump is a compulsive tweeting liar. All his tweets are lies.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3118
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:38 pm

That whole pic is photoshop fake!!!


Seen it here before... and was shown up for being bullshit then...!!!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19086
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm

No Tommy, you wanted it to be photoshopped, everyone else knew it wasn't and you became a joke because of it.

Perhaps that should have read, more of a joke.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
Where is thr lone sniper with Trump in his sights when the civilized  world is crying out for him.

don't worry mate you've only got another 7 years of him

Laughing

Slight misprint there, SmellyBumpkin'...

That should read "7 months"..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:47 pm

sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I'm glad Trump has tweeted the videos the truth hurts so much and what 'britain first ' do is not terrorism and the murder of Jo Cox had nothing to do with them.

I think its really frustrating the lefties that Trump is in power and is telling it like it is - he takes no shit .




Thomas Muir in the middle, who shouted 'Britain First' as he killed Jo Cox

Leaders of Britain First found guilty of racial harrassment already, both just been taken to Belfast and arrested again.

Razz

Everyone here should know well, by now, that the faux-"Christian" neo-fascist 'Vicar of Dribley' never lets a small thing like the truth get in the way of one of her usual xenophobic rants...

And that slimy little grub has the hide to call the likes of me, Andy and sassy "vile" and "nasty" and "hateful"..

Her recent posts show VoD to be the real hatemonger around here.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:56 pm



That behaviour there by the British Fascist party reminds me of how the local branch of the Stalinist 'Socialist Workers Party' would act when there was still a Steelworks and mills near here...

Even though you could count their membership on your fingers, whenever there was a unionised workers' meeting or protest march back in the 1970s and '80s, they would get themselves and their banners front and centre, making it look like they were leading the protests -- even though they had nothing to do with it..

In that photo' there, we can see the BF grubs protesting to the cameras.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
That whole pic is photoshop fake!!!

Seen it here before... and was shown up for being bullshit then...!!!

Laughing

Afraid not, Tommykins; the world doesn't work that way...

Just because you claim something is "fake", doesn't automatically or necessarily make it so..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Cass on Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:57 pm

sassy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:I'm glad Trump has tweeted the videos the truth hurts so much and what 'britain first ' do is not terrorism and the murder of Jo Cox had nothing to do with them.

I think its really frustrating the lefties that Trump is in power and is telling it like it is - he takes no shit .






Thomas Muir in the middle, who shouted 'Britain First' as he killed Jo Cox

Leaders of Britain First found guilty of racial harrassment already, both just been taken to Belfast and arrested again.


Yes. And thank you for capturing a quote that was edited.

Luckily most sensible people see them for what they are and hopefully they will never be able to gain even a local council seat. Disgusting examples of human beings.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4386
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Cass on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:18 pm

He also originally tagged the wrong Theresa May. Classic 45. It would be hilarious as all get out if it wasn’t so damn worrying and embarrassing. He is literally a toddler throwing a massive daily tantrum.

Seriously surely he has better things to do like the tax plan? But no, Mitchy and Pauly won’t let him play with the real toys.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4386
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:07 am

Trump could never invite Fransen to the US for a bit of mutual admiration and pussy grabbing, she is banned due to her criminal conviction for race hate.
Oh, the irony.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:46 am

Cool

You have to laugh at the irony of the alt.right propaganda machine's constant references to "snowflakes" in every second post they make these days...

Initially, the American alt.right/neo-nazi gutter press began using the term as a handy insult to describe those "liberal"/lefty/Democrat voters who began 'running to water' and screaming at the sky, when they realised that it was their staying in bed and not bothering to vote that had allowed Team Trump to steal the White House;  and down the track threw themselves into the likes of those "leftist" BLM and Refugee causes..

Unfortunately, subsequent events have shown that the real "snowflakes" have turned out to be among the alt.right/neo-nazi crowd themselves --  as ably demonstrated by so many right wingers having their collective meltdowns, as their beloved idols and beliefs are found wanting, day by day.

Just watching these far-right goons on here --  Smelly', Tommy and co. gradually losing the plot..

Priceless...

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:17 am

It is significant  that both sides in the HoC totally condemn Trump's racist retweet of fake news. Including the PM, Churchill's grandson, Nick Soames, and specifically  Cable and Corbyn as well.
So all 3 party leaders and the family of one of Britains more respected statesmen , and all politicians here are aghast at him and abhor his philosophy.
Bearing that in mind, what does it tell sensible posters on here when a few posters here are still in thrall of him, and encourage his hate.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by nicko on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 am

Andy, have you not seen the pictures of gays being thrown from high buildings, or people having their heads cut off by Moslim Terrorists ? People being burnt alive in cages or drowned in them. Many, many examples of Muslim cruelty. What do you say about that? I await your answer !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:52 am

sassy wrote:I have no problem with peaceful demonstrating, it's a sign of democracy, but religious harassement is illegal and I think shooting and stabbing an MP is going just a tad far, wouldn't you agree?   Or perhaps you would support him murdering Jo Cox, the same way you supported Brievik murdering those children.

i think a lot more of our glorious leaders can do with being paid jo cox's wages to be fair.

lets start with the house of lords with hesletine and work our way down, that should be good start.

breivik is no different your mates in the terror group Palestine, they murder jewish children and you are happy to support them.

one mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:53 am

Angry Andy wrote:It is significant  that both sides in the HoC totally condemn Trump's racist retweet of fake news. Including the PM, Churchill's grandson, Nick Soames, and specifically  Cable and Corbyn as well.
So all  3 party leaders and the family  of one of Britains more respected statesmen , and  all politicians here are aghast at him and abhor his philosophy.
Bearing that in mind, what does it tell sensible posters on here when a few posters here are still in thrall of him, and encourage his hate.

political correct drones without a brain cell or an original thought between them

their automated response is not really surprising, they have probably just been handed a piece of paper and told to read it. i doubt they even know what they are reading it for

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:59 am

nicko wrote:Andy, have you not seen the pictures of gays being thrown from high buildings,  or people having their heads cut off by Moslim Terrorists ? People being burnt alive in cages or drowned in them.   Many, many examples of Muslim cruelty.    What do you say about that?    I await your answer !

Nick.
I totally and absolutely condemn and abhor the atrocities committed by ISIL in the name of Islam.
As you know, they actually do not represent everyday, hard working, charitable and law abiding Muslims, but are a demented and deranged sect operating outside of world law.
Is it reasonable to lump everyone into the same boat?.
A priest commits indecent acts on young choirboys.
That doesn't  mean every vicar , or for that matter every Christian or catholic are of the same ilk.
Do you agree?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:03 am

Angry Andy wrote:Where is thr lone sniper with Trump in his sights when the civilized  world is crying out for him.

You are inciting hatred towards another human being and then you have the cheek to call me hateful - wow double faced at its best .

I do hope nobody of importance
sees your wishful death threat against the President of the United States of America .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:12 am

I dont suppose Trump reads this, he is more in tune eith Britain First. As you are.
Christian? Pah. Phoney , fake, god bothering supporter of the eveil far right and KKK.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by nicko on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:00 am

Andy, of course I agree, but it's a fact that many Muslims take the words of the Quran seriously, i:e kill all Infidels, most wont do this, but many wont speak against it.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:27 am

nicko wrote:Andy, of course I agree, but it's a fact that many Muslims take the words of the Quran seriously, i:e  kill all Infidels, most wont do this, but many wont speak against it.    
The war is against ISIL. And those who antagonise them into their acts of terror.
The far right and Trump play right into the hands of ISIL, goving them , in their own warped mindset, of justification of their acts of terror.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:05 am

Angry Andy wrote:I dont suppose Trump reads this, he is more in tune eith Britain First. As you are.
Christian? Pah. Phoney , fake, god bothering supporter of the eveil far right and KKK.

I hope you are having a really fine day - the snow is falling where I live and it looks beautiful . May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your family and may you have joy over flowing in your hearts .

Take care and God bless you .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:10 am

HoratioTarr wrote:The videos are faked, apparently.

Disagree with you - I can't see anything fake in the video's and I believe this group are persecuted for trying to make us see the that islamic terrorism needs dealing with - I can't see how this is wrong in anyone's eyes - Surly wanting to protect us all of us regardless of religion is a good thing .

Why is it so wrong to want to protect our culture our country ?

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by gelico on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 am

Angry Andy wrote:
nicko wrote:Andy, of course I agree, but it's a fact that many Muslims take the words of the Quran seriously, i:e  kill all Infidels, most wont do this, but many wont speak against it.    
The war is against ISIL. And those who antagonise them into their acts of terror.
The far right and Trump play right into the hands of ISIL, goving them , in their own warped  mindset, of justification  of their acts of terror.


like they need any antagonism

Rolling Eyes

gelico

Posts : 711
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:45 am

gelico wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
The war is against ISIL. And those who antagonise them into their acts of terror.
The far right and Trump play right into the hands of ISIL, goving them , in their own warped  mindset, of justification  of their acts of terror.


like they need any antagonism

Rolling Eyes

Agree with you - looks like angry andy has a back up on here he keeps getting green stripes even when he is being rude lol

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:12 am

That's because a lot of people on here tjink I am correct about Trump and the far rigjt facists.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 am

Angry Andy wrote:That's  because a lot of people on here tjink I am correct about Trump and the far rigjt facists.

lol you keep dreaming this forum is just a tiny speck of opinion there are millions and millions of people who love President Trump I'm proud to be amongst the millions .

Razz Laughing

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am

Oh bless, what a terribly sad thing to admit to, probably brings a tear to Jesus's eye.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:That's  because a lot of people on here tjink I am correct about Trump and the far rigjt facists.

lol you keep dreaming this forum is just a tiny speck of opinion there are millions and millions of people who love President Trump I'm proud to be amongst the millions .

Razz Laughing


Rolling Eyes

"Pocohontas"...

His latest gaff beggars belief..

Trumpettes who don't recognise the absurdity that is Trump.

Every single person who loves the Trump presidency is a certifiable fuckwit.  Fact..

Everyone who believes in the Trump presidency is a fascist fool.  Fact..

Many Trump supporters are white supremacist racists.  Fact..

VoD is most definitely a fake "Christian".   Fact..

And a clueless dolt.. Sad, but true...


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:11 am

sassy wrote:Oh bless, what a terribly sad thing to admit to, probably brings a tear to Jesus's eye.
I'm very proud to support President Trump and I wish he were our leader he would sort this country out .



Bless you sassy hope you're well .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:13 am

I love it when fake Christians show how fake they are by using blessings in a passive aggressive manner.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 am

you're really in a bad mood today or bored because you are trolling this forum trying to cause disruption .

We have a right to our views - sorry if you don't agree with them its called debate .

God bless you again Jesus loves you so much .l

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by sassy on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:19 am

Lol, no I'm just a bit bored and idiots annoy me
There you go again with the passive aggressive misuse of religion. You do like showing yourself up as a fake Christian.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: trump tweeting it how it is, snowflakes triggered

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum