How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:08 am

Picking up my dead brother was the most horrific thing I've ever done': Jeremy Corbyn reveals moment he flew sibling's body to Australia so his distraught children could say goodbye

Jeremy Corbyn has told of the 'horrifying' moment he had to fly across the world to pick up the body of his older brother.

The Labour leader spoke of his family background and most difficult times in a revealing interview to be screened on TV tonight.

Mr Corbyn, the youngest of four brothers who grew up in a rural manor in Shropshire, told how he was sent to Papua New Guinea after his geologist brother Andrew died due to high blood pressure in 2001.

The Islington MP said in the interview: 'It was a brain haemorrhage, which was very sad. I just remember the sort of devastation of it.

'I went to Papua New Guinea to ­basically pick up his body and take it to his wife and children in Australia, where they were living. It was one of the most horrifying and horrific things to do.'

Mr Corbyn revealed how he felt a bit of a failure compared to his three older brothers, admitting they 'all got good, university qualifications but I didn't'.

His eldest brother, Edward, became a test engineer on Concorde, while Andrew also studied science and became a geologist. Piers, Mr Corbyn's other brother, is a meteorologist now best-known for his cynicism about climate change.

'They all went off to be engineers or scientists and I fell by the wayside,' he said in the interview to be screened on TV channel W tonight.

Mr Corbyn's father, David, was an electrical engineer and his mother Naomi a scientist and teacher.

They were committed socialists who met at a Spanish Civil War committee. They both supported the Republican side.

'My mum and dad were both very principled people on peace and justice issues,' he added. 'They were people of great principles. So, yeah, I got a lot from that.'

He added: 'They both were still alive when I was first elected to Parliament, so they were very pleased about that.'

The interview is not all personal, with Corbyn giving his views on the Iraq war and the Chilcott inquiry, anti-Semitism in the Labour Party and the IRA.

Mr Corbyn, now 68, grew up in Yew Tree Manor, a seven-bedroom property with two acres of land in the countryside, near Newport.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5111081/Jeremy-Corbyn-tells-horrific-trip-brother-s-death.html


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:05 am

Okay smelly, humour me. How on earth is telling the harrowing story of your brother dying, trying to garner sympathy votes, unless you are a heartless idiot who sees everything in shades of politics?

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:12 am

You hit the nail on the head Eds. He is either a heartless shit or a troll.
I believe he is both.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:33 pm

eddie wrote:Okay smelly, humour me. How on earth is telling the harrowing story of your brother dying, trying to garner sympathy votes, unless you are a heartless idiot who sees everything in shades of politics?

I'm not the heartless one here eddie.

Not seen the polls recently??

Tories are ahead despite all their screw ups. Corbyn knows he is losing votes over his multiple stances on Brexit, his cronies macdonald and abbot the eater keep hammering him on finances with their of raising quadrillions sqidillions of pounds form his magic money tree, his party is riven by claims of anti semitism and sexual predators.

His smoke screen is thinning out so he needs a new fire, what better fuel to burn than the memory of his dead brother??

Moves peoples attention away for them party to focus on him as an individual in a sympathetic way.

People will go "awwww bless what a lovely man, I really like him, I'm voting for him"

BOOM!!!!!!!!

votes in the bag.

he probably hated his brother.

Corbyn is a career politician and that make him a piece of shit, just like the rest of them


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:47 pm

John Bishop interviews people about their lives....the good bits and the bad bits, it would be a bit odd if Corbyn appeared on the show and didn't mention one of the most harrowing times of his life.

Him appearing on a popular one to one chat show with a well loved comedian is obviously trying to win people round though.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:46 pm

Hmmm. Well smelly, I prefer to the see the best in people - it's my default setting - perhaps that makes me a dumbass but I'd rather be a dumbass than a cynical basket case.

He goes on a chat show and talks about himself and his personal life. Seems very UNpolitical to me.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:51 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm. Well smelly, I prefer to the see the best in people - it's my default setting - perhaps that makes me a dumbass but I'd rather be a dumbass than a cynical basket case.

He goes on a chat show and talks about himself and his personal life. Seems very UNpolitical to me.

Think about the timing of it

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by magica on Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:27 pm

I don't like Corbyn but I can't see him talking about his brother to gain brownie points. I don't think he's that shallow tbh.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2088
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:19 pm

magica wrote:I don't like Corbyn but I can't see him talking about his brother to gain brownie  points.  I don't think he's that shallow tbh.

do you know any of corbyns history??

corbyn is a terrorist sympathizer

he sided with the IRA against the British in the conflict and is friends with HAMAS who murder jewish children.

a man who condones terrorism and the murder of Jewish children is unlikely to suddenly develop morals




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
magica wrote:I don't like Corbyn but I can't see him talking about his brother to gain brownie  points.  I don't think he's that shallow tbh.

do you know any of corbyns history??

corbyn is a terrorist sympathizer

he sided with the IRA against the British in the conflict and is friends with HAMAS who murder jewish children.

a man who condones terrorism and the murder of Jewish children is unlikely to suddenly develop morals




He is many of things you claim, but here is the difference.

For example you once before cheered when Palestinian children were killed in a bus crash.

That was appalling and just some of your history, but if a member of your family died. I would cut aside things you had said and extend out sympathy to your loss and hope you were okay.

You see you may be one of the most hateful people I have come to know online, but you are still a human being and can suffer at the loss of those you most love. It means, no matter how nasty you can be, I still would want you to be okay.

Now Corbyn is a train wreck when it comes to his sympathy to terrorists, but does that mean I have to hate him or stand critical of him for his poor views, as i do with you?

His brother died and he is hurting and its you taking great pleasure at this.

How does that make you look?

That you take your greatest pleasure at seeing others suffer and the fact its you trying to make political leverage out of this?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:34 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

do you know any of corbyns history??

corbyn is a terrorist sympathizer

he sided with the IRA against the British in the conflict and is friends with HAMAS who murder jewish children.

a man who condones terrorism and the murder of Jewish children is unlikely to suddenly develop morals




He is many of things you claim, but here is the difference.

For example you once before cheered when Palestinian children were killed in a bus crash.

That was appalling and just some of your history, but if a member of your family died. I would cut aside things you had said and extend out sympathy to your loss and hope you were okay.

You see you may be one of the most hateful people I have come to know online, but you are still a human being and can suffer at the loss of those you most love. It means, no matter how nasty you can be, I still would want you to be okay.

Now Corbyn is a train wreck when it comes to his sympathy to terrorists, but does that mean I have to hate him or stand critical of him for his poor views, as i do with you?

His brother died and he is hurting and its you taking great pleasure at this.

How does that make you look?

That you take your greatest pleasure at seeing others suffer and the fact its you trying to make political leverage out of this?

That's a very nice post Didge.

I think most of us can put our dislike/distrust of someone to one side and empathise with them when they are hurting....its human nature to do so imo.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Yep. Didge gets my green.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

One from me too....Lucky Didge.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Thanks Ladies

Thought this needed to be placed into perspective.

Have a lovely evening.

x

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Didge wrote:Thanks Ladies

Thought this needed to be placed into perspective.

Have a lovely evening.

Same to you....Friday night, go and have some fun.

(Sorry....I just had to use him again) Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

do you know any of corbyns history??

corbyn is a terrorist sympathizer

he sided with the IRA against the British in the conflict and is friends with HAMAS who murder jewish children.

a man who condones terrorism and the murder of Jewish children is unlikely to suddenly develop morals




He is many of things you claim, but here is the difference.

For example you once before cheered when Palestinian children were killed in a bus crash.

That was appalling and just some of your history, but if a member of your family died. I would cut aside things you had said and extend out sympathy to your loss and hope you were okay.

You see you may be one of the most hateful people I have come to know online, but you are still a human being and can suffer at the loss of those you most love. It means, no matter how nasty you can be, I still would want you to be okay.

Now Corbyn is a train wreck when it comes to his sympathy to terrorists, but does that mean I have to hate him or stand critical of him for his poor views, as i do with you?

His brother died and he is hurting and its you taking great pleasure at this.

How does that make you look?

That you take your greatest pleasure at seeing others suffer and the fact its you trying to make political leverage out of this?

I would reply to this but you'd just report me to lord foul like a little cry baby.

Again

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

He is many of things you claim, but here is the difference.

For example you once before cheered when Palestinian children were killed in a bus crash.

That was appalling and just some of your history, but if a member of your family died. I would cut aside things you had said and extend out sympathy to your loss and hope you were okay.

You see you may be one of the most hateful people I have come to know online, but you are still a human being and can suffer at the loss of those you most love. It means, no matter how nasty you can be, I still would want you to be okay.

Now Corbyn is a train wreck when it comes to his sympathy to terrorists, but does that mean I have to hate him or stand critical of him for his poor views, as i do with you?

His brother died and he is hurting and its you taking great pleasure at this.

How does that make you look?

That you take your greatest pleasure at seeing others suffer and the fact its you trying to make political leverage out of this?

I would reply to this but you'd just report me to lord foul like a little cry baby.

Again


I have never once reported you

Why not ask the mods?

You see when someone reports someone, it goes to all the mods.

Did you not know that?

Why not ask them

Then answer why you continually use exuses to get out of you looking very inept and pathetic, as you have by starting this thread?

Again, I do not want anyone banned or placed in the basement. I even defended Zack from being banned after he said something very low to me.

The only thing I did, was that Lord Foul took me to task and I showed that you get away with racism within a debate. That is not running to him, but exposing hypocrisy.

You called an evil person Mugabe a black dog.

Its odd and I looked to see if the same would happen with someone evil who was white

Not one person commented on this person being white or as a dog

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t22556-mass-killer-and-cult-leader-charles-manson-dies-aged-83

So I have never gone running to Lord Foul

He chastized me and then I stated why he had not warned you for racism

All it shows is that we are human and that you get more slack than me, because we have come to expect your racism and I think Lord Foul would agree.

Now ask any Mod here, If I have come running to them about you?

Do you dare.

I doubt it, as this is just an excuse for you to get out of me making you looking very infantile

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:06 pm

You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:09 pm

It's not bsnter. It is trolling

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:14 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


Now there is the funniest contradiction ever

Smelly claims, I cannot handle banter and because of this places me on ignore?

Does it not sound like, he is the one upset?

Hey ho

I can handle anything you throw at me smelly and again, I ask you to ask the mods whether I have ever reported you?

Are you that scared of being wrong?

You have this warped view to emulate Milo and you are nothing like him.

He actually is intelligent, though very much a narcassist and you think you are on his intellectual level.

You are not and think by being as outrageous as possible, think you are being clever.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are not clever at all.

But if you want to place me on ignore, please do, it simple makes it that much easier to rubbish your views.

It also shows you are running scared

So thanks

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


You put people on the ignore list when its proven that YOU cant handle them....wimp. lol!

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Didge has never reported your posts. In fact, didge rarely reports anyone to be fair.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:Thanks Ladies

Thought this needed to be placed into perspective.

Have a lovely evening.

Same to you....Friday night, go and have some fun.

(Sorry....I just had to use him again) Razz

Sorry Syl, missed this.

Was about to go, lol but thanks again.

I love the smile Smile

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:Didge has never reported your posts. In fact, didge rarely reports anyone to be fair.

Thank you Eddie


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


You put people on the ignore list when its proven that YOU cant handle them....wimp. lol!

How very true Syl Smile

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


So you put people on ignore from some ill-formed paranoia and fear?
Perhaps you are a snowflake.


Last edited by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:32 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


So you put people on ignore from some ill-formed paranoia and fear?
Perhaps you are a snowflake.

lol!

Bingo

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It's  not bsnter. It is trolling

Whatever it is, it's too hot for some to handle

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:00 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


So you put people on ignore from some ill-formed paranoia and fear?
Perhaps you are a snowflake.

Lord Foul debriefed me for being a bit too bantery with didge.

Lord Foul doesn't step in with anyone else who gets too bantery with me, so the only assumption is that didge reported me.

Either he did or he didn't, the bottom line is didge now has a body guard in lord foul which means if I want to talk to him?? I got to mind my Ps and Qs and walk on egg shells lest Lord foul disapproves of my handling of didge.

No it's safer just to ignore him.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

So you put people on ignore from some ill-formed paranoia and fear?
Perhaps you are a snowflake.

Lord Foul debriefed me for being a bit too bantery with didge.

Lord Foul doesn't step in with anyone else who gets too bantery with me, so the only assumption is that didge reported me.

Either he did or he didn't, the bottom line is didge now has a body guard in lord foul which means if I want to talk to him?? I got to mind my Ps and Qs and walk on egg shells lest Lord foul disapproves of my handling of didge.

No it's safer just to ignore him.


Snowflake alert

Victor has no qualms about putting me in the basement, when I get emotional and passionate

He always has done so.

So has Eddie

So has Eilzel

So has Ben

He pulled you up on something I was not bothered about.

Your view, that I get off on rape

I have said some really dumb things also and acted like an idiot trying to make excuses as you are doing now

Can you see the difference here?

You were a tit.

I never reported you and yet it was seen as poor and yet you try to deflect away from the fact you were a wally.

You tried to goad and it failed and now moan, because you actually got taken to task.

Yes I moad when i get taken to task also, but I at least admit when I do.

Did you not see Lord Foul even speak of you favourably, when he basemented Wolf this week?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You cant handle my banter didge, which is why you reported me.

All your big timing about how you won't report me was obviously a lie.

This will be the last time I ever reply to you, you're a pussy hat snowflake who can't fight his own battles so you run to the mods and tell tittle tales to get them to shut me down.

You can't handle the heat so fuck off out the kitchen.

You can join Syl on the ignore list


You put people on the ignore list when its proven that YOU cant handle them....wimp. lol!

That doesn't make him a wimp. scratch

I see people ganging up on Smelly in this thread. He's entitled to his opinion re Corbyn.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You put people on the ignore list when its proven that YOU cant handle them....wimp. lol!

That doesn't make him a wimp. scratch

I see people ganging up on Smelly in this thread. He's entitled to his opinion re Corbyn.


So people disagreeing with him, is ganging up, after he was the one making accusations?

Are people not allowed to counter such accusations then?

Are you suggesting he is right and then all others that countered him as wrong?

He is entittled to his opinion, but accusations, need backing up, do they not?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You put people on the ignore list when its proven that YOU cant handle them....wimp. lol!

That doesn't make him a wimp. scratch


It proves that for all his big talk about people being ....ooooh scared of him, it is HE who does the running away instead of facing up to the people he is trying (and failing) to belittle. Razz

He lied and said I had requested to be put on ignore.
He lied and said Didge had reported him.

So not only is he a WIMP......he is a lying little wimp. Wink

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:26 pm

Putting people on ignore on a debate forum seems really pointless to me.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:26 pm

eddie wrote:Didge has never reported your posts. In fact, didge rarely reports anyone to be fair.

Really? He often says he's reported someone.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:29 pm

eddie wrote:Putting people on ignore on a debate forum seems really pointless to me.

I have done it...its a bit frustrating though and I usually take them off again after a day or so. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:31 pm

I got news for you smelly ...DIDGE DID NOT REPORT YOU...
In fact we get very few reports from members about other members...(and then we get chewed for not doing something...which we didnt know about, since one individual cant possibly watch every thread all the time) Rolling Eyes

consider this Smelly....when and if i choose to post a mild warning IN THE THREAD, its done to stop you going from bad to worse, and it gives you the chance...IF you choose to heed it, to avoid a ban for the sake of merely pokeing another poster in the ribs so to speak......

I'm not suggesting you should ignore what I say, but I AM suggesting you quit the paranoia, that in some way I have got it in for you...I havnt, and indeed have no reason to do so, what I AM suggesting is that whilst taking the hint...you dont take it to heart....

I kinda figure I must be doing something correct, since both you R/W turbo nuts AND your mirror images the L/W turbo nuts (you know who you are) dislike my moderating immensely....

I normally moderate on matters of "behaviour" towards other members though I WILL act if I consider someone has stepped outside of the bounds vis racism or other proprieties (just ask major, and one or two others)

you have made plenty of posts which someone else may well consider "racist" ...which I DIDNT challenge or comment on becasue I considered that though racially biased, they were NOT inciteful....(remember what I said before?) merely YOUR opinion (which, regretable as it may be, is infact protected).

I have never banned/sanctioned anyone merely for their "opinion". I have however banned a few for incitement/overt racism and a fair number because they cannot and will not be civil.

indeed the current occupant of the naughty step is a L/Wer that just doesnt know (or maybe doesnt care) where debate ends and flame war starts......

but you tend to prove (in general) the point I have been making for years
I tend to Ban/sanction

LWers for personal abuse in the main
RWers for stupid racist (and other anti social) posts in the main


_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9004
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge has never reported your posts. In fact, didge rarely reports anyone to be fair.

Really? He often says he's reported someone.


But rarely do

Its more to make you think before you next post and generally works

And when was the last time i even have stated that?

Not that it matters, the point is here. That I never reported smelly. I have defended people from being banned, when they have said poor things against me. People have wished me dead and said appalling things. Yet ask any of the mods, whether I call for them to be banned?

I dont

If on the rare occasion I have reported something, is only that the mods have a word with that poster

I cannot even remeber the last time I even did report anyone

The point is though, smelly made a poor thread

I exposed how bad he was with this

he did not like it and tried to misdirect, as you are doing now

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by eddie on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge has never reported your posts. In fact, didge rarely reports anyone to be fair.

Really? He often says he's reported someone.

Well it's an absolute rarity if it happens and usually a childish retaliation to someone reporting him on a thread.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm

So, in Raggs weird world., if Stench announced that Hitler was the Messiah and was a kind leader, anyone (everyone) disagreeing with him would be ganging up on him.

Mind you, even if he did say that, he would still get a few greenies and some supoort on here from a few posters

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:35 pm

I seldom pile in if someone is being attacked on a thread....the opposite in fact.

If my name is brought up (as in this thread) I will say my bit.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really? He often says he's reported someone.

Well it's an absolute rarity if it happens and usually a childish retaliation to someone reporting him on a thread.


Yep, that is true

That was the last time i did report and only to make a childish point, after I was taken to task

But to be fair, i did not call for them to be banned or placed in the basement

You are right though, it was in retaliation for me being in the wrong.

I admit

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:37 pm

Of course, the usual people misunderstood what I meant by ganging up. I don't mean disagreeing with Smelly re the actual subject, I mean all this silliness because he said he's putting Didge on ignore. So what if he does? He's entitled to do so.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Of course, the usual people misunderstood what I meant by ganging up. I don't mean disagreeing with Smelly re the actual subject, I mean all this silliness because he said he's putting Didge on ignore. So what if he does? He's entitled to do so.


Indeed, so what if he does

But are not people entittled to laugh at such childish antics and the poor excuses he gave?

Sorry but your defense here is also bull

People spoke out even before he stated he wanted to place me on ignore

Its your bog standard defense for anyone, claim victim status, by claiming they are ganging up on him.

He is a big boy, but you clearly must think he is a snowflake, if you think he cannot handle people taking him to task over his views and accusations

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:43 pm

I too have Stench on ignore. But I still check whathesays fromtime to time, in the same way as I look at the ground when I walk.
I dont want to step on dog shit.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:45 pm

Oh well, it's the Didge show yet again, so have it your own way - all of you.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh well, it's the Didge show yet again, so have it your own way - all of you.


Wow and also hilarious

Please explain how its my show?

I made a reasoned reply to smellys poor thread here.

He got annoyed at this and then made accusations.

Are you attempting to exonerate smelly here from his views?

It was smelly, that made this about me, simple because of my first reply

Read back to his reply to mine

What relevance did it have to my first post?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:13 pm

eddie wrote:Putting people on ignore on a debate forum seems really pointless to me.

Debating forum??

What's that??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You put people on the ignore list when its proven that YOU cant handle them....wimp. lol!

That doesn't make him a wimp. scratch

I see people ganging up on Smelly in this thread. He's entitled to his opinion re Corbyn.

Bullies don't see themselves as bullies

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That doesn't make him a wimp. scratch

I see people ganging up on Smelly in this thread. He's entitled to his opinion re Corbyn.

Bullies don't see themselves as bullies



_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How low can Corbyn get?? Wheeling out the corpse of his dead brother for sympathy votes

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum