Gay adoption

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Gay adoption

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:54 am

I just love this. It says it all really:

Gay adoption  Image10
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38321
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:55 am

Hope that shows properly as it's not showing the whole thing on my iPad?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38321
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:59 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2544257/A-modern-family-two-young-girls-caught-toxic-fallout-The-lesbian-mother-gay-sperm-donor-war-hands-father.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:03 am

sphinx wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2544257/A-modern-family-two-young-girls-caught-toxic-fallout-The-lesbian-mother-gay-sperm-donor-war-hands-father.html


And ??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:11 am

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2544257/A-modern-family-two-young-girls-caught-toxic-fallout-The-lesbian-mother-gay-sperm-donor-war-hands-father.html


And ??

Well that man sure as hell looks like a gay person who had a child he did not want to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Eilzel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 am

A one off story- sphinx I think you are deliberately missing the point of the post- bad form.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7745
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 am

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:


And ??

Well that man sure as hell looks like a gay person who had a child he did not want  to me.

And?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:35 am

PhilDidge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Well that man sure as hell looks like a gay person who had a child he did not want  to me.

And?

The fact is that gay people can be just as big arseholes as straight people and statements like "I have never met a gay person who had a child they did not want" imply they are somehow morally superior because of the years of abuse they have had to put up with.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:07 am

the only problem is the child can never grow up normal sexually.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:08 am

heavenly father wrote:the only problem is the child can never grow up normal sexually.

Of course that is the exact reason that children raised by ordinary heterosexual parents can never grow up gay  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 am

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:the only problem is the child can never grow up normal sexually.

Of course that is the exact reason that children raised by ordinary heterosexual parents can never grow up gay   Rolling Eyes 

they can chose to be gay if they wish but they have the choice, with gay parents they have no choice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:11 am

Beat me to it, sphinx :D

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:12 am

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:the only problem is the child can never grow up normal sexually.

Of course that is the exact reason that children raised by ordinary heterosexual parents can never grow up gay   Rolling Eyes 

they can chose to be gay if they wish but they have the choice, with gay parents they have no choice.

If they can choose to be gay, they can choose to be straight, obviously. Of course, nobody actually chooses their orientation.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

they can chose to be gay if they wish but they have the choice, with gay parents they have no choice.

If they can choose to be gay, they can choose to be straight, obviously. Of course, nobody actually chooses their orientation.

No because straight is hard wired in to humans that's why a ridiculously high percentage of humans are heterosexual, Unfortunately kids are a blank piece of paper and the chance of a child being normal with all the homosexuality going on around them is not very good.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:18 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

they can chose to be gay if they wish but they have the choice, with gay parents they have no choice.

If they can choose to be gay, they can choose to be straight, obviously. Of course, nobody actually chooses their orientation.

No because straight is hard wired in to humans that's why a ridiculously high percentage of humans are heterosexual, Unfortunately kids are a blank piece of paper and the chance of a child being normal with all the homosexuality going on around them is not very good.

So how do straight parents end up having homosexual children?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:24 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

If they can choose to be gay, they can choose to be straight, obviously. Of course, nobody actually chooses their orientation.

No because straight is hard wired in to humans that's why a ridiculously high percentage of humans are heterosexual, Unfortunately kids are a blank piece of paper and the chance of a child being normal with all the homosexuality going on around them is not very good.

If straight was hardwired gay would be impossible.

Either children are blank canvasses and can be turned gay or straight in contrast to their parents sexuality or they are hard wired straight and nothing can change that.

Or the most likely option is you are a cross between a wind up merchant and a nasty troll who is just trying to upset people because that is the only way you can get stimulated yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

And?

The fact is that gay people can be just as big arseholes as straight people and statements like "I have never met a gay person who had a child they did not want"   imply they are somehow morally superior because of the years of abuse they have had to put up with.

I think you miss the point of the message again and what and how it is directed at, but never mind, its intent was nothing to do with any moral superiority, but many things go over your head

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:28 am

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No because straight is hard wired in to humans that's why a ridiculously high percentage of humans are heterosexual, Unfortunately kids are a blank piece of paper and the chance of a child being normal with all the homosexuality going on around them is not very good.

If straight was hardwired gay would be impossible.

Either children are blank canvasses and can be turned gay or straight in contrast to their parents sexuality or they are hard wired straight and nothing can change that.

Or the most likely option is you are a cross between a wind up merchant and a nasty troll who is just trying to upset people because that is the only way you can get stimulated yourself.

why would gay be impossible, while the hard wiring is to be heterosexual, the choice is made through external enviroments to become homosexual.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:31 am

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:

If straight was hardwired gay would be impossible.

Either children are blank canvasses and can be turned gay or straight in contrast to their parents sexuality or they are hard wired straight and nothing can change that.

Or the most likely option is you are a cross between a wind up merchant and a nasty troll who is just trying to upset people because that is the only way you can get stimulated yourself.

why would gay be impossible, while the hard wiring is to be heterosexual, the choice is made through external enviroments to become homosexual.

Because hard wired means cannot be changed. By anything. Especially external environs.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:32 am

heavenly father wrote:
sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No because straight is hard wired in to humans that's why a ridiculously high percentage of humans are heterosexual, Unfortunately kids are a blank piece of paper and the chance of a child being normal with all the homosexuality going on around them is not very good.

If straight was hardwired gay would be impossible.

Either children are blank canvasses and can be turned gay or straight in contrast to their parents sexuality or they are hard wired straight and nothing can change that.

Or the most likely option is you are a cross between a wind up merchant and a nasty troll who is just trying to upset people because that is the only way you can get stimulated yourself.

why would gay be impossible, while the hard wiring is to be heterosexual, the choice is made through external enviroments to become homosexual.

And I think we all know where your evidence comes from as well:

Gay adoption  Dr.-Phil-more-advice-I-pulled-out-of-my-ass

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 am

when you consider the percentage of homosexuals to heterosexuals it is clear heterosexuality is the norm, I don't think anyone could deny that, they have never found any genetic reason for homosexuality so it seems obvious it must external influences that bring homosexuals to make their choice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 am

heavenly father wrote:when you consider the percentage of homosexuals to heterosexuals it is clear heterosexuality is the norm, I don't think anyone could deny that, they have never found any genetic reason for homosexuality so it seems obvious it must external influences that bring homosexuals to make their choice.

Actually it doesn't matter in any case, since it's not a harmful behavior.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:when you consider the percentage of homosexuals to heterosexuals it is clear heterosexuality is the norm, I don't think anyone could deny that, they have never found any genetic reason for homosexuality so it seems obvious it must external influences that bring homosexuals to make their choice.

Actually it doesn't matter in any case, since it's not a harmful behavior.

I have read many sites that would argue to the contrary, many say that the average lifespan of a homosexual is much shorter than that of a heterosexual.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 am

heavenly father wrote:when you consider the percentage of homosexuals to heterosexuals it is clear heterosexuality is the norm, I don't think anyone could deny that, they have never found any genetic reason for homosexuality so it seems obvious it must external influences that bring homosexuals to make their choice.

Actually they have found that the female relatives of gay males (in all species) are more productive breeders.

Or alternately you could compare the percentages of white skin to non white skin and conclude other colours are the norm

Or the population of protestants to other religions and conclude other religions are the norm.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by gerber on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 am

Want to be adoptive parents have had many ridiculous rules put in their way by Social Services from wrong ethnic origins, wrong culture, wrong religion, wrong politics so why can gays walk straight into parenthood...... Even prevented from adoption because they might be smokers..............

Seems once again one rule for the majority and another for the minorities.

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Eilzel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:54 am

Gay couples have to go through the same long process Gerber, they don't just 'walk in'.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7745
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 am

There is something seriously sick about the religious freaks on here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Eilzel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 am

It's the sickness of ignorance, it poisons everything.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7745
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 am

Catman wrote:There is something seriously sick about the religious freaks on here.

Just dont judge all religious freaks by their example.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 am

Eilzel wrote:It's the sickness of ignorance, it poisons everything.

yeah its the same with those who shout down the bible with no understanding. :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:12 am

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:It's the sickness of ignorance, it poisons everything.

yeah its the same with those who shout down the bible with no understanding. :D 

A book of fairy stories, crutch for the weak minded.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 am

Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

yeah its the same with those who shout down the bible with no understanding. :D 

A book of fairy stories, crutch for the weak minded.

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:15 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:when you consider the percentage of homosexuals to heterosexuals it is clear heterosexuality is the norm, I don't think anyone could deny that, they have never found any genetic reason for homosexuality so it seems obvious it must external influences that bring homosexuals to make their choice.

Actually it doesn't matter in any case, since it's not a harmful behavior.

I have read many sites that would argue to the contrary, many say that the average lifespan of a homosexual is much shorter than that of a heterosexual.

However, those have been debunked.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:16 am

heavenly father wrote:
Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

yeah its the same with those who shout down the bible with no understanding. :D 

A book of fairy stories, crutch for the weak minded.

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

Do you eat lobster or wear clothing of blended cloth? Do you kick impotent men out of your church? Do you work on the Sabbath?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:16 am

heavenly father wrote:
Eilzel wrote:It's the sickness of ignorance, it poisons everything.

yeah its the same with those who shout down the bible with no understanding. :D 

Although totally different from those who shout down the bible with full understanding after many years of study.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

Do you eat lobster or wear clothing of blended cloth? Do you kick impotent men out of your church? Do you work on the Sabbath?

I dont think not working on the sabbath counts for people who dont work any other day either.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:20 am

heavenly father wrote:
Catman wrote:

A book of fairy stories, crutch for the weak minded.

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

it's just a means to try to control people, an early form of law imo.

....How did Noah get all of those animals onto that ark for instance, and why didn't they eat each other, and why didn't the lions eat Noah!

 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ,,,Religious people believe that stuff!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

Do you eat lobster or wear clothing of blended cloth? Do you kick impotent men out of your church? Do you work on the Sabbath?

yes, yes no yes..if that helps, in acts 10 vs 9-19 peter is given a vision from God, in it he sees animals and things first given for a time as unclean, and God says everything from me is clean, so the old laws of the time concerning food restriction were taken away, it also included the idea to take the bible to the gentiles.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Do you eat lobster or wear clothing of blended cloth? Do you kick impotent men out of your church? Do you work on the Sabbath?

yes, yes no yes..if that helps, in acts 10 vs 9-19 peter is given a vision from God, in it he sees animals and things first given for a time as unclean, and God says everything from me is clean, so the old laws of the time concerning food restriction were taken away, it also included the idea to take the bible to the gentiles.


What did you say to me earlier about chosen people, with regards here and understanding the bible?
You made a whopper on an error there

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by eddie on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 am

sphinx wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

And?

The fact is that gay people can be just as big arseholes as straight people and statements like "I have never met a gay person who had a child they did not want"   imply they are somehow morally superior because of the years of abuse they have had to put up with.

You deliberately missed the point sphinx and are being petulant.
So much so, that I might insult you by asking if you're on a period.

I'll treat you like you don't get it though, because even my 67 year old mum thought it said it all.

People adopt because they desperately want children.
Lots of people have children they don't want and 99% of the time they are straight.
Gays adopt because two men and two women can't have children.

What the picture post means is that if people want to moan about gays adopting perhaps straight people should use contraception so that they don't get pregnant.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38321
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:30 am

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

yes, yes no yes..if that helps, in acts 10 vs 9-19 peter is given a vision from God, in it he sees animals and things first given for a time as unclean, and God says everything from me is clean, so the old laws of the time concerning food restriction were taken away, it also included the idea to take the bible to the gentiles.


What did you say to me earlier about chosen people, with regards here and understanding the bible?
You made a whopper on an error there

I don't understand your post phildidge, can you be a little more specific please.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by gerber on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 am

Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

it's just a means to try to control people, an early form of law imo.

....How did Noah get all of those animals onto that ark for instance, and why didn't they eat each other, and why didn't the lions eat Noah!

 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ,,,Religious people believe that stuff!

1..............They went in two by two
2..............It was after lunch
3...............He had a very long stick

_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
gerber
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:36 am

Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

it's just a means to try to control people, an early form of law imo.

....How did Noah get all of those animals onto that ark for instance, and why didn't they eat each other, and why didn't the lions eat Noah!

 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ,,,Religious people believe that stuff!

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 am

heavenly father wrote:
Catman wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

and there is no other reason for you to not like the bible is there..lol

it's just a means to try to control people, an early form of law imo.

....How did Noah get all of those animals onto that ark for instance, and why didn't they eat each other, and why didn't the lions eat Noah!

 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ,,,Religious people believe that stuff!

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

How did koalas and kangaroos get from Australia to ancient Palestine and back?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:44 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

How did koalas and kangaroos get from Australia to ancient Palestine and back?

the same way the heavens and the earth all the universe was created by God.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:45 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

How did koalas and kangaroos get from Australia to ancient Palestine and back?

Magic!

 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:47 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

How did koalas and kangaroos get from Australia to ancient Palestine and back?

the same way the heavens and the earth all the universe was created by God.

So God sort of teleported them from Oz to Judea?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:51 am

heavenly father wrote:
Catman wrote:

it's just a means to try to control people, an early form of law imo.

....How did Noah get all of those animals onto that ark for instance, and why didn't they eat each other, and why didn't the lions eat Noah!

 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ,,,Religious people believe that stuff!

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

Why would an all knowing god be so small minded as to want devoted worship from such insignificant lifeforms as ourselves?

The need for worship and obedience demonstrates that if god exists they are certainly not all powerful all knowing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:52 am

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

How did koalas and kangaroos get from Australia to ancient Palestine and back?

the same way the heavens and the earth all the universe was created by God.

So who created god?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gay adoption  Empty Re: Gay adoption

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:53 am

sphinx wrote:
heavenly father wrote:
Catman wrote:

it's just a means to try to control people, an early form of law imo.

....How did Noah get all of those animals onto that ark for instance, and why didn't they eat each other, and why didn't the lions eat Noah!

 ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ,,,Religious people believe that stuff!

so you believe an all powerful all knowing God couldn't sort out a boat trip... :D 

Why would an all knowing god be so small minded as to want devoted worship from such insignificant lifeforms as ourselves?

The need for worship and obedience demonstrates that if god exists they are certainly not all powerful all knowing.

I've often thought that for an eternally-existing, all-powerful being, God is peculiarly interested in one tiny speck of the cosmos ruled by insane apes -- especially the things we do with our private parts.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26463
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum