Mom Thinks She Lost Her, Then Her Daughter Responds To Her Voice For The First Time

Go down

Mom Thinks She Lost Her, Then Her Daughter Responds To Her Voice For The First Time

Post by Didge on Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Carla Resendiz's daughter Holly had an aneurysm two nights ago and she says she "almost lost her."
"They had a tube put in her skull to relieve pressure and have her medically paralyzed," Carla said. "After weaning her off all kinds of meds, she was finally responding to my voice. I didn't know if my baby was still in there but my little girl is and she is a fighter. I just had to tell the world how happy I am."

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6692/Mom-Thinks-She-Lost-Her-Then-Her-Daughter-Responds-To-Her-Voice-For-The-First-Time

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom Thinks She Lost Her, Then Her Daughter Responds To Her Voice For The First Time

Post by Syl on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:13 pm

It has to be very parents nightmare that their child is taken suddenly and so seriously ill.
Hopefully that little girl will make a full recovery. x

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mom Thinks She Lost Her, Then Her Daughter Responds To Her Voice For The First Time

Post by magica on Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:37 am

Bless her heart, hope she gets back to full health.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down