Murdochs big pay day

Go down

Murdochs big pay day

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:10 am

http://www.crikey.com.au/2014/02/04/removal-of-two-out-of-three-aint-bad-for-news-corp/

Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s revelation that the government is mulling dumping the “two out of three” rule in our media ownership laws is more welcome news for News Corporation — albeit a bit like sending a leaky boat to rescue a drowning man.

Since the election, the government’s initial media policy forays have closely followed the script some of us suggested prior to September 7. In particular, the ABC has been the subject of extraordinary attack editorially — with both Turnbull and Treasurer Joe Hockey inappropriately calling ABC managing director Mark Scott to complain about ABC news content — and reputationally, with the Prime Minister himself engaging in a carefully-structured attack designed to delegitimise the broadcaster.

And Look
http://www.crikey.com.au/2013/08/30/election-iou-how-will-rupert-call-in-abbotts-debt-to-him/
All they way in August Last year People were saying that Abbott had sold out to Ruppert and would need to do these things.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murdochs big pay day

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:38 am

This really is a scheme for world corporate domination. They've done the same thing to American television and radio -- more stations in the hands of fewer owners -- and that just lets them pump out the same messages to everyone.

Fucking creepy -- and evil.

Tyler Childers
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beekeeper on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:27 pm

Smile   THE RISE of the modern day "OLIGOPOLIES" ~ half a dozen or so business corporations/groups (partnerships)/'cartels' end up controlling various market sectors...

WE ARE already seeing such centralised control through giant multinationals in several key industries, internationally, such as :

Finance
Insurance
Mining & Energy
Media & Communications
Supermarkets and Shopping centres
Food and Beverage Manufacturers
Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles
Pharmaceuticals
Agribusiness
Tobacco

IN THE late 19th/early20th centuries such cartels were being pushed through corporate boardrooms as the way to improve the constituent companies' profit margins and market penetration, while saving heaps through reducing their running costs, by new 'efficiencies', and smaller management..   Suspect 

BY THE end of the 20th century we had seen the REAL motivations and agendas of these New Age "Robber Barons" including :

* Increasing "rights" for corporations,  with meanwhile
Decreasing corporate "responsibilities" and "social capital"
* Increased unemployment, less opportunities; AND
* "Casualisation" of workforces with lower wages, AND
* Increased "Off-Shoring" of production jobs, with
* Improved trafficking of "guest workers" to undercut locals
* Increased housing "unaffordability"
* Increased indebtedness
* ALONG with increased concentration of control and propaganda into the bosses hands ~
* 'Climate change' denialists
* Lowered environmental protections
* The rise of corporate lobbyists and spin doctors
* False claims as to "benefits" of GMOs, 'Fracking' techniques, Nuclear energy, while attacking science and math's education standards wherever they may be working against these corporate agendas !!!

::lightsab::

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain May on Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:This really is a scheme for world corporate domination. They've done the same thing to American television and radio -- more stations in the hands of fewer owners -- and that just lets them pump out the same messages to everyone.

Fucking creepy -- and evil.

I bet you didn't know but I own all of Australia except News Corporation. I'm sick of that worm Murdoch slipping my grasp.

I'm half way through China but I find a Chinese rather filling.

Captain May

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down