Children in need.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Children in need.

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its all over the BBC today, many people do daft things for good causes.
Do you give or do you avoid organised charities for your own reasons?

On the local radio this morning there were continuous auctions for some great days out, tickets for pantomimes, football events, sought after tickets for sell out concerts etc....highest bidder won the prize.

Now I know the object is to raise as much money as possible, but one woman was out bidding everyone else for all the really good prizes. They would bid £50, she would come in with £500 because obviously money was no object.

I thought this was selfish in the extreme....do you?

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16166
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Children in need.

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:16 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


Joking aside, I DO remember them.  They had a wee wren on the back.

I remember them (vaguely),  and the three penny bits, the shape has made a comeback in the new £1 coins.

They were demonetized in 1960.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8047
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:17 pm

Syl wrote:The video was amazing, what a man. x

I would see  nothing wrong whatsoever if he received a hefty donation to help his cause, no matter HOW that hefty donation was raised.

Maybe we could have an 'Animals in need' TV show where celebs did their bit to highlight little known causes and raise tons of cash?

The point is does it matter HOW money is raised as long as its honest and donated to the causes it says it does?


I guess not.  But I find all that celebrity shit off putting.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8047
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:The video was amazing, what a man. x

I would see  nothing wrong whatsoever if he received a hefty donation to help his cause, no matter HOW that hefty donation was raised.

Maybe we could have an 'Animals in need' TV show where celebs did their bit to highlight little known causes and raise tons of cash?

The point is does it matter HOW money is raised as long as its honest and donated to the causes it says it does?


I guess not.  But I find all that celebrity shit off putting.


Are not Depeche mode celebrities?

The reality is this

You have faith in them to deliver

Syl has faith in "children in need"

They both deliver on hellping people through celebrities

You do not like commercialism, but Depeche mode are commerical

Go figure

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


I guess not.  But I find all that celebrity shit off putting.


Are not Depeche mode celebrities?

The reality is this

You have faith in them to deliver

Syl has faith in "children in need"

They both deliver on hellping people through celebrities

You do not like commercialism, but Depeche mode are commerical

Go figure


I see you've now taken to following me around in different threads to start a fight.    Not just Smelly who rattles your cage is it?

Don't bother, you're on unofficial ignore til you calm down. tongue
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8047
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Didge wrote:


Are not Depeche mode celebrities?

The reality is this

You have faith in them to deliver

Syl has faith in "children in need"

They both deliver on hellping people through celebrities

You do not like commercialism, but Depeche mode are commerical

Go figure


I see you've now taken to following me around in different threads to start a fight.    Not just Smelly who rattles your cage is it?

Don't bother, you're on unofficial ignore til you calm down. tongue


Eh?

What was wrong with my post?

I stated rightluy that you follow a band that is commercial and then you charge me with yet further unfounded claims to get out of your lies

Are you paranoid?

Hey ho

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:13 pm

CIN...over bloated over paid over valued tax dodging "celebs" telling US that WE need to shell out more in order to fix a system that wouldnt be busted in the first place if only they and their like paid their dues properly.
FGS When will we see a tax system that says every penny made here is TAXED here....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:CIN...over bloated over paid over valued tax dodging "celebs" telling US that WE need to shell out more in order to fix a system that wouldnt be busted in the first place if only they and their like paid their dues properly.
FGS When will we see a tax system that says every penny made here is TAXED here....


Typical fascist claptrap

So they are paid money for work and you begrudge them, who often are the ones that give more to charity

So they come together at an event and you again like the Lord Fascist that you are and instead of prasing the good work you do. Bitch and moan like the fascist that you are

Poor Elmer Fudd

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:49 pm

so underpaying tax is ok by you I assume?

starbucks facebook etc all did nothing moraly wrong then

you are clearly a sad corporate shill.

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so underpaying tax is ok by you I assume?

starbucks facebook etc all did nothing moraly wrong then




You said celebreties and now you use corporations?

So not only are you a lying piece of filth, you then make claims on something I never stated.

Again its totalitarian little Hitlers like you that begrudge anyone with better pay than you.

Were you always this bitter?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:55 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so underpaying tax is ok by you I assume?

starbucks facebook etc all did nothing moraly wrong then




You said celebreties and now you use corporations?

So not only are you a lying piece of filth, you then make claims on something I never stated.

Again its totalitarian little Hitlers like you that begrudge anyone with better pay than you.

Were you always this bitter?

be very careful didge...you are getting a bit close ....

and celebs corporations the same shit...tax avoiding ...

if they EARN it here EVERY pennny of it should be taxed here....not squirreled off somewhere else

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:


You said celebreties and now you use corporations?

So not only are you a lying piece of filth, you then make claims on something I never stated.

Again its totalitarian little Hitlers like you that begrudge anyone with better pay than you.

Were you always this bitter?

be very careful didge...you are getting a bit close ....

and celebs corporations  the same shit...tax avoiding  ...

if they EARN it here EVERY pennny of it should be taxed here....not squirreled off somewhere else  


Careful about what?

That you are bitter about people and make shit poor assumptions to celebs helping children in need?

Its you that should be careful about the tripe that you post

So basically you are hiding behind your position again to spout your hate and then even worse warn me?

Sorry, since when did you have a free pass to be hateful and spout lies?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:01 pm

what lies? eh?

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:04 pm

Lord Foul wrote:what lies? eh?


Claiming that celebrities on children in need, seem to be all evading tax.

So I suggest you put up or shut up.

Or even better apologise for your blatant lies.

I expect to see evidence for all celebrities that have appeared on every children in need program, backing your bullshit

In your own time

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:11 pm

oh do grow up...

I didnt say all, though I suspect most, and I didnt say evading so YOU stop lying you passive agressive little shite...I said AVOIDING (hint for the stupid...tax avoidance is the use of legal...if moraly dubious loopholes in tax law and or the use of definately legal govt schemes...yes if you have certain types of ISA you are indulging in tax avoidance)

I notice you didnt argue the fact they are overpaid and over valued.... Laughing

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:14 pm

and BTW that was me retaliating...its allowed....within reason....just so you know

AND if I do mod you...it will be for abuse ...note that...unwarranted abuse....NOt for whatever view on a subject you might have.

I suggest you switch mr civil back on...

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:oh do grow up...

I didnt say all, though I suspect most, and I didnt say evading so YOU stop lying you passive agressive little shite...I said AVOIDING (hint for the stupid...tax avoidance is the use of legal...if moraly dubious loopholes in tax law and or the use of definately legal govt schemes...yes if you have certain types of ISA you are indulging in tax avoidance)

I notice you didnt argue the fact they are overpaid and over valued.... Laughing


So you have zero evidence and its based as i stated on your hate of people simple because they earn more money than you

And you say I need to grow up

I do not think they are overpaid at all

So as i stated, you lied

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Oh and wanting EVERYONE...regardless of staus to pay their fair dues in tax isnt fascist....in fact its rather erm...leftyfied

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and BTW that was me retaliating...its allowed....within reason....just so you know

AND if I do mod you...it will be for abuse ...note that...unwarranted abuse....NOt for whatever view on a subject you might have.

I suggest you switch mr civil back on...


Hilarious prattle

You poor little snowflake

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:oh do grow up...

I didnt say all, though I suspect most, and I didnt say evading so YOU stop lying you passive agressive little shite...I said AVOIDING (hint for the stupid...tax avoidance is the use of legal...if moraly dubious loopholes in tax law and or the use of definately legal govt schemes...yes if you have certain types of ISA you are indulging in tax avoidance)

I notice you didnt argue the fact they are overpaid and over valued.... Laughing


So you have zero evidence and its based as i stated on your hate of people simple because they earn more money than you

And you say I need to grow up

I do not think they are overpaid at all

So as i stated, you lied

so you are saying these celebs are dumb then???

that they all pay every penny they moraly should,,,,,

HA HA HA HA HA ...delusional

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Oh and wanting EVERYONE...regardless of staus to pay their fair dues in tax isnt fascist....in fact its rather erm...leftyfied


Yes very much a tennant of fascism

The point here is what is fair, no doubt based on your views, that would be 90%

The reality is this. Your views are bitter, they were based on a piss poor assumption

Looks its not good being bitter, just because you never amounted to much

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you have zero evidence and its based as i stated on your hate of people simple because they earn more money than you

And you say I need to grow up

I do not think they are overpaid at all

So as i stated, you lied

so you are saying these celebs are dumb then???

that they all pay every penny they moraly should,,,,,

HA HA HA HA HA ...delusional


Why not?

So you do have this prejudice against celebrities and you again base this off no evidence..

That to you, they should be evading tax, those on children with need?

Come again?

Maybe they do not have your cheating mind set

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:26 pm

well the first question is...were they ALL british resident celebs?

or are any of em playing the 6 months domiciled rule?

thats a start..

and then theres the other 10,000 ways of avoiding tax which their financial advisors will have set up for them.....to assume otherwise is sheer stupidity....the advisor wouldnt be worth his pay if he didnt....

its NOT illegal...but it IS immoral

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well the first question is...were they ALL british resident celebs?

or are any of em playing the 6 months domiciled rule?

thats a start..

and then theres the other 10,000 ways of avoiding tax which their financial advisors will have set up for them.....to assume otherwise is sheer stupidity....the advisor wouldnt be worth his pay if he didnt....

its NOT illegal...but it IS immoral


1) Irrelevant

2) Irrelevant

3) No, what is a start, is backing up your lies, that you have made

4) Irrelevant

5) Your hate of people just because they earn more than you is immoral

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:36 pm

says you , who's "opinion" is like a broken pencil...pointless.

you are also merely making assumptions..assumptions which, given the circumstances have far less foundations than mine....

and I wouldnt tax at 90% ...merely at the going rate set at any given time...

I pay every penny of tax I owe every year down to the last penny...no avoidances, no ISAs, no hidden payments ...every last drop of it is accounted for....and I expect that everyone else should do the same....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:says you , who's "opinion" is like a broken pencil...pointless.

you are also merely making assumptions..assumptions which, given the circumstances have far less foundations than mine....

and I wouldnt tax at 90% ...merely at the going rate set at any given time...

I pay every penny of tax I owe every year down to the last penny...no avoidances, no ISAs, no hidden payments ...every last drop of it is accounted for....and I expect that everyone else should do the same....

1) Irrelevant and ad hominem

2) Eh? I am making assumptions? Come again?

3) Well the going rate could be 70%, is that okay?

4) Whoopdeedo

So far I have not seen one ounce of evidence to back up your claim

Can you not admit that you may have over exagerated or even lied?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:says you , who's "opinion" is like a broken pencil...pointless.

you are also merely making assumptions..assumptions which, given the circumstances have far less foundations than mine....

and I wouldnt tax at 90% ...merely at the going rate set at any given time...

I pay every penny of tax I owe every year down to the last penny...no avoidances, no ISAs, no hidden payments ...every last drop of it is accounted for....and I expect that everyone else should do the same....

1) Irrelevant and ad hominem

so was your post above...to which this refers...your opinion of me is pointless....


2) Eh? I am making assumptions? Come again?

yes you are assuming that they dont....

3) Well the going rate could be 70%, is that okay?

non point....the rate is set according to the nations need one would suppose....

4) Whoopdeedo

So far I have not seen one ounce of evidence to back up your claim

Can you not admit that you may have over exagerated or even lied?

I'll admit I might...just possibly...... be wrong...but I doubt it very much.....these "celebs" are not the same sort of people as you and I...they live in a very different world...

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
so was your post above...to which this refers...your opinion of me is pointless....

yes you are assuming that they dont...

non point....the rate is set according to the nations need one would suppose...

I'll admit I might...just possibly...... be wrong...but I doubt it very much.....these "celebs" are not the same sort of people as you and I...they live in a very different world...

1) Now more poor unfounded claim

2) Eh? Its you making the assumptions. Its a good thing we have innocent until proven in this country.

3) Nations need? Hey that has worked in France recently under socialism. Is that why then France got rid of such madness?

4) You doubt it? ha ha ha ha

How conceited are you? So now you invoke something even worse claiming they are something else?

Man, you have not lived in the real world. They are human, just like you and I

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:03 pm

sigh...if you say so didge...you carry on old son....

and the country can carry on down the pan for lack of funds.....whilst those self same funds are squirreled away in off shore accounts.....

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:04 pm

Lord Foul wrote:sigh...if you say so didge...you carry on old son....

and the country can carry on down the pan for lack of funds.....whilst those self same funds are squirreled away in off shore accounts.....

Since when did you adopt me?


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 pm

I'm not sure ...but I'll gladly disown you.......

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9427
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:20 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I'm not sure ...but I'll gladly disown you.......

Ah, not live up to dads expectations eh

Oh well

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12823
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Children in need.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum