Ooooooo sexy man

Go down

Ooooooo sexy man

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:09 pm

This is a direct result of Trump’s America': Outrage as Blake Shelton wins People's Sexiest Man Alive award despite history of 'racist, sexist and bigoted tweets'

Twitter users have expressed outrage after People magazine named Blake Shelton their Sexiest Man Alive of 2017.

The choice was lambasted by some upset over old tweets by the country music singer that they deemed racist, homophobic and misogynistic.

'How did these not cause an outrage earlier?' tweeted one user.

'He's disgusting,' said another.

Another Twitter user wrote: 'Blake Shelton being Sexiest Man Alive is the direct result of Trump’s America.'

The tweets were mainly posted from 2009 to 2011 and are often directed at other celebrities.

'I'm not gay but I think Ellen [DeGeneres] is hot!...Wait a minute..What?!' read one.

'Sooo...I just figured out a great excuse for my sick fantasy about Dakota Fanning. I thought she was Amanda Seyfried,' read another. Fanning was 16 years old at the time.

In another, Shelton wrote: 'Wish the d******d in the next room would either shut up or learn some English so I would atleast [sic] know what he's planning to bomb!!'

Shelton later apologized for the tweets in a statement that read: 'Everyone knows comedy has been a major part of my career and it's always been out there for anyone to see.

'That said, anyone that knows me also knows I have no tolerance for hate of any kind or form. Can my humor at times be inappropriate and immature? Yes. Hateful? Never.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5083831/History-tweets-spark-outrage-Shelton-s-win.html

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ooooooo sexy man

Post by Jules on Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:53 pm

WHO HE?  

who he?

who he?

scratch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Don't know

Don't know

Don't know

lol! lol! lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:02 pm

Hahaha Mags. 

Exactly
Exactly
Exactly

lol!lol!lol!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:08 pm

Look OP, some strange women have always been attracted to 'bad boys'
(It happens in forums too.  The 'bad boys' are the most admired)

If a lifer in prison requests penpals his post box would fill up with replies from female fans.
Mel Gibson is very anti-semitic yet I'm sure his fanclub would tag him ''the sexiest man ever''.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Jules wrote:Hahaha Mags. 

Exactly
Exactly
Exactly

lol!lol!lol!

Hee hee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:36 pm

tongue

Not only has no-one beyond his mother and sister ever heard of this "Blake Shelton" before...

Does anybody actually read People magazine anymore  ?!?

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Jules wrote:Look OP, some strange women have always been attracted to 'bad boys'

If a lifer in prison requests penpals his post box would fill up with replies from female fans.
Mel Gibson is very anti-semitic yet I'm sure his fanclub would tag him ''the sexiest man ever''.

Well I like how it blows toxic feminism away

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:47 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:Look OP, some strange women have always been attracted to 'bad boys'

Well, if women don't even know who he is, details don't matter, do they? Obviously, the answers to the People poll were based on his jaw-line and his junk pouch. Whatever you want to say about polls, you can't draw any conclusions from that.

And here you want to talk about his socioeconomic views? I mean, think things through Russ.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog on Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:21 pm

I'm no expert on sexy men, but Blake's not even the sexiest country singer from Oklahoma. Cody Canada would probably nudge him out of the lead if the ladies from around here were asked.  Cool

Henry David Thoreau
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Nice avvy, Quill. Can't beat that sunkissed musclebound look. x  flower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:23 pm

Jules wrote:Nice avvy, Quill. Can't beat that sunkissed musclebound look. x  flower

It's all in the way you do your Pilates. Razz

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well, if women don't even know who he is, details don't matter, do they?  Obviously, the answers to the People poll were based on his jaw-line and his junk pouch.  Whatever you want to say about polls, you can't draw any conclusions from that.

And here you want to talk about his socioeconomic views?  I mean, think things through Russ.

Did you just assume their genders??

Must be your white male privilege kicking in.

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:50 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, if women don't even know who he is, details don't matter, do they?  Obviously, the answers to the People poll were based on his jaw-line and his junk pouch.  Whatever you want to say about polls, you can't draw any conclusions from that.

And here you want to talk about his socioeconomic views?  I mean, think things through Russ.

Did you just assume their genders??

Must be your white male privilege kicking in.

It wasn't an assumption...I know. You know, being a woman, just like being a black, is not a sin. It's racism and sexism that are the sins.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:16 am

Jules wrote:Nice avvy, Quill. Can't beat that sunkissed musclebound look. x  flower

Really, just luck.  I've always been associated with universities.  In every university there is a free gym.  Long before cross-training and all that became popular, I was in there lifting weights.  

In the old days, I was surrounded by football players, and I was the puny one.  Then along came the yuppies, and jeese...

It was always just my form of exercise.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum