Leftwing tolerance

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :



That's your lot isn't it sassy??

Looks like steroid freaks aren't the only ones who hate transgenders.

Looks like the tolerant left hate them too

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


That is not saying all when you read my posts on this.

I say tend to be Christian

I made that very clear

Would you like for me to post this for you?

Take as long as you like

You said the fact that he's a Christians means he must be a nonce.

That's what I was getting from him

If your Christian youre paedophile

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:55 am

[quote="Didge"]I made it very clear


Didge wrote:

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away



Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 am

Didge wrote:
Didge wrote:I made it very clear




Laughing

I take it then you have met many paedophiles seeing as how you can "tell by the eyes"

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:16 am

smelly-bandit wrote:


I take it then you have met many paedophiles seeing as how you can "tell by the eyes"


Sadly yes, being as I was an alter boy and saw first hand the depravity of some Priests in how they were to other alter boys. Luckily I was never a victim, but none of the victims I knew, ever saw any justice

The worst part is that when ever there was an investigation, the Catholic church moved them out of the country smelly.

Now is that justice?

Maybe you need to watch the film "Spotlight", to truely open your eyes up to this endemic

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:19 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:


I take it then you have met many paedophiles seeing as how you can "tell by the eyes"


Sadly yes, being as I was an alter boy and saw first hand the depravity of some Priests in how they were to other alter boys. Luckily I was never a victim, but none of the victims I knew, ever saw any justice

The worst part is that when ever there was an investigation, the Catholic church moved them out of the country smelly.

Now is that justice?

Maybe you need to watch the film "Spotlight", to truely open your eyes up to this endemic

You got bummed by the Vicar??




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Sadly yes, being as I was an alter boy and saw first hand the depravity of some Priests in how they were to other alter boys. Luckily I was never a victim, but none of the victims I knew, ever saw any justice

The worst part is that when ever there was an investigation, the Catholic church moved them out of the country smelly.

Now is that justice?

Maybe you need to watch the film "Spotlight", to truely open your eyes up to this endemic

You got bummed by the Vicar??





Since when did Vicars serve in the Catholic church?

Not that i was, but you think that is cause for celebration?

Seriously?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:10 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You said the fact that he's a Christians means he must be a nonce.


I actually said it was in his eyes

Like I said

Its easy to tie you up in knots

Like I say, would you like to post up what I fully said?

Take as long as you like

I did post what you said.

How can you tell someone is a nonce from their eyes? Take your time.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


I actually said it was in his eyes

Like I said

Its easy to tie you up in knots

Like I say, would you like to post up what I fully said?

Take as long as you like

I did post what you said.

How can you tell someone is a nonce from their eyes? Take your time.


Body language.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Sadly yes, being as I was an alter boy and saw first hand the depravity of some Priests in how they were to other alter boys. Luckily I was never a victim, but none of the victims I knew, ever saw any justice

The worst part is that when ever there was an investigation, the Catholic church moved them out of the country smelly.

Now is that justice?

Maybe you need to watch the film "Spotlight", to truely open your eyes up to this endemic

You got bummed by the Vicar??




Is an alter boy a transgender incense swinger?
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:19 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I did post what you said.

How can you tell someone is a nonce from their eyes? Take your time.


Body language.

Try harder. How do you tell someone is a nonce from their eyes?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:21 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Body language.

Try harder. How do you tell someone is a nonce from their eyes?


I do not need to try harder

Can you tell if someone is lying through their eye reactions?

yes or no?

Can you tell if someone is excited by their eye reactions?

Yes or no?

You have no comprehension of body language, do you?

Take as long as you like on this

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:26 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Try harder. How do you tell someone is a nonce from their eyes?


I do not need to try harder

Can you tell if someone is lying through their eye reactions?

yes or no?

Can you tell if someone is excited by their eye reactions?

Yes or no?

You have no comprehension of body language, do you?

Take as long as you like on this

So you basically can't tell if someone's a nonce by their eyes. Well done for admitting it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


I do not need to try harder

Can you tell if someone is lying through their eye reactions?

yes or no?

Can you tell if someone is excited by their eye reactions?

Yes or no?

You have no comprehension of body language, do you?

Take as long as you like on this

So you basically can't tell if someone's a nonce by their eyes. Well done for admitting it.


Oh I can by body language

Its in their eyes Rags

I see you run away from answering my questions

Its not my fault you have no comprehension on this, though in your case its not unusual, as women who have not children, have little understanding on body language.

Mothers are great at reading body language

Now are you telling me you have never seen the lust in a man's eyes?

Yes or no?

Maybe you have never had a man lust after you, sorry if that is the case.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:29 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you basically can't tell if someone's a nonce by their eyes. Well done for admitting it.


Oh I can by body language

Its in their eyes Rags

I see you run away from answering my questions

Its not my fault you have no comprehension on this, though in your case its not unusual, as women who have not children, have little understanding on body language.

Mothers are great at reading body language

Now are you telling me you have never seen the lust in a man's eyes?

Yes or no?

Maybe you have never had a man lust after you, sorry if that is the case.

What do a nonce's eyes look like? Take your time.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Oh I can by body language

Its in their eyes Rags

I see you run away from answering my questions

Its not my fault you have no comprehension on this, though in your case its not unusual, as women who have not children, have little understanding on body language.

Mothers are great at reading body language

Now are you telling me you have never seen the lust in a man's eyes?

Yes or no?

Maybe you have never had a man lust after you, sorry if that is the case.

What do a nonce's eyes look like? Take your time.


Did I not just explain on how such eyes will lust on children?

Which means you have never had a person have eyes that lust on you, have you?

I mean clearly you would understand and know this, if ever any man had lusted on you, yes?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:51 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What do a nonce's eyes look like? Take your time.


Did I not just explain on how such eyes will lust on children?

Which means you have never had a person have eyes that lust on you, have you?

I mean clearly you would understand and know this, if ever any man had lusted on you, yes?

What if there were no children around?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29436
Join date : 2014-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did I not just explain on how such eyes will lust on children?

Which means you have never had a person have eyes that lust on you, have you?

I mean clearly you would understand and know this, if ever any man had lusted on you, yes?

What if there were no children around?


Then I would look at the way he or she looked at the images of children on things like TV.

Did he/she lust and look at their bodies

Just as many people lust on peoples bodies.

Their eyes concentrate on the bodies of people they lust after

Poor response though

Its based on me never seeing that person never reacting with children

A very big stretch of the imagination.

When I have based this on seeing their body langauge to children

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:00 am

Didge wrote:Oh I can by body language

Its in their eyes Rags

I see you run away from answering my questions

But didge, your train of thought wanders so unmercifully that one can't tell whether one is following you or not.  For example, you leave the central theme to chase an example, or create one, and argue it.  Or, you go off on nonsensical rabbit holes—past discussions, etc.—and no one can follow you.  In short, your posts lack concentration.

Even your "questions" are not well-defined.  You seem to assume you've asked some question or other, when in fact your post has been various leaps of logic and disconnected associations.

Maybe you know what you are talking about, but you haven't bothered to communicate it.  My doctoral dissertation adviser (who was also a New York playwright) and I once devised a course on literature at Rutgers University, the central theme of which was: Are great works the product of great thoughts, or merely effective writing/communication skills?  Many great scholars—Friedrich Nietzsche, for example—died, never having published anything. Only after death did someone get a hold of his papers and adroitly edit them and make him famous.

You may be cheating yourself out of greatness because of your inability to stay with a single train of thought as you write.


Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20850
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:02 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh I can by body language

Its in their eyes Rags

I see you run away from answering my questions

But didge, your train of thought wanders so unmercifully that you can't tell whether one is following you or not.  For example, you leave the central theme to chase an example, or create one, and argue it.  Or, you go off on nonsensical rabbit holes—past discussions, etc.—and no one can follow you.  In short, your posts lack concentration.

Even your "questions" are not well-defined.  You seem to assume you've asked some question or other, when in fact your post has been various leaps of logic and disconnected associations.

Maybe you know what you are talking about, but you haven't bothered to communicate it.  My doctoral dissertation adviser (who was also a New York playwright) and I once devised a course on literature at Rutgers University, the central theme of which was: Are great works the product of great thoughts, or merely effective writing/communication skills?  Many great scholars—Friedrich Nietzsche, for example—died, never having published anything. Only after death did someone get a hold of his papers and adroitly edit them and make him famous.

You may be cheating yourself out of greatness because of your inability to stay with a single train of thought as you write.


There is a load of horseshit thrown in above

And loads of views to me and nothing that actually questions my points on body language

Thanks

But what is wrong in my claims on the views shown in eyes on lust?

As you never addressed my central point

take your time

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:07 am

Didge wrote:There is a load of horseshit thrown in above

And loads of views to me and nothing that actually questions my points on body language

Denial is a river in East Africa. You accused Raggs of "running away" from answering your questions. So you raised the subject, not me.

I'm just trying to be helpful.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20850
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:There is a load of horseshit thrown in above

And loads of views to me and nothing that actually questions my points on body language

Denial is a river in East Africa.  You accused Raggs of "running away" from answering your questions.  So you raised the subject, not me.

I'm just trying to be helpful.


Where were you helpful?

You came out with actually nothing on the points I made on eyes and lust

You side tracked as you often do, in order to inflate your head bigger than its tended to be?

When in fact you actually did nothing to address my central question on body language.

You invoked views about me and nothing on body language itself

Now again, have you had women that have lusted after you?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:21 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Oh I can by body language

Its in their eyes Rags

I see you run away from answering my questions

But didge, your train of thought wanders so unmercifully that one can't tell whether one is following you or not.  For example, you leave the central theme to chase an example, or create one, and argue it.  Or, you go off on nonsensical rabbit holes—past discussions, etc.—and no one can follow you.  In short, your posts lack concentration.

Even your "questions" are not well-defined.  You seem to assume you've asked some question or other, when in fact your post has been various leaps of logic and disconnected associations.

Maybe you know what you are talking about, but you haven't bothered to communicate it.  My doctoral dissertation adviser (who was also a New York playwright) and I once devised a course on literature at Rutgers University, the central theme of which was: Are great works the product of great thoughts, or merely effective writing/communication skills?  Many great scholars—Friedrich Nietzsche, for example—died, never having published anything. Only after death did someone get a hold of his papers and adroitly edit them and make him famous.

You may be cheating yourself out of greatness because of your inability to stay with a single train of thought as you write.

I don't agree with you about much Quill.

But that was very well said, one of your more sensible posts


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:31 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But didge, your train of thought wanders so unmercifully that one can't tell whether one is following you or not.  For example, you leave the central theme to chase an example, or create one, and argue it.  Or, you go off on nonsensical rabbit holes—past discussions, etc.—and no one can follow you.  In short, your posts lack concentration.

Even your "questions" are not well-defined.  You seem to assume you've asked some question or other, when in fact your post has been various leaps of logic and disconnected associations.

Maybe you know what you are talking about, but you haven't bothered to communicate it.  My doctoral dissertation adviser (who was also a New York playwright) and I once devised a course on literature at Rutgers University, the central theme of which was: Are great works the product of great thoughts, or merely effective writing/communication skills?  Many great scholars—Friedrich Nietzsche, for example—died, never having published anything. Only after death did someone get a hold of his papers and adroitly edit them and make him famous.

You may be cheating yourself out of greatness because of your inability to stay with a single train of thought as you write.

I don't agree with you about much Quill.

But that was very well said, one of your more sensible posts



That is interesting smelly

Can you also counter my points on body language?

In your own time?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:38 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I don't agree with you about much Quill.

But that was very well said, one of your more sensible posts



That is interesting smelly

Can you also counter my points on body language?

In your own time?

Your points on body language are irrelevant because you're not a body language expert.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:45 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


That is interesting smelly

Can you also counter my points on body language?

In your own time?

Your points on body language are irrelevant because you're not a body language expert.



Oh dear, again you perceive.

So your defense is to not tackle me on points on eyes/body language and lust but to make a claim you perceive on me?

Wow

So what is wrong on what i said?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:09 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:
Rubbish!  The liberals  on here are in no way extreme.  I gather you were on your knees for a whole year pleading to come back here, so now that you've got what you wanted,  quit moaning nonstop about ''lefties'', it's so boring. You're SO MEAN!

Can't you try and become a bit more light hearted and easy-going  - or haven't you got it in you?  Shocked

There are no liberals anywhere,

Liberals in 2017 are jack booted brownshirt wannabes.

Shutting down free speech on campuses

Physically Attacking people with different political or social views as demonstrated in the OP

Liberals like you are some of the most intolerant hate filled bigots on the planet.

You profess to be all compassionate but you're nothing of the kind.

You claim to be fans of diversity but then immediately attack and persecute any and all who have diversity of opinion.

Throwing your childish little labels around like they mean something

Liberals are disgusting their hypocrisy is vile.

Love those transgenders when they conform to your stereotype of what you say they should be

Beat and attack the transgender scum when they support trump

Despicable


Seriously can you see the deep irony here - in you posting that long abusive diatribe in response to me suggesting you should try to be nicer and more relaxed???

You have ranted your head off like a thing possessed throughout this thread.
Where the hell is all this homicidal anger coming from??  confused
I don't think I will bother with you in future, you're seriously damaged goods dude.  Laughing

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-31
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:20 am

gelico wrote:



Guess what.
I nearly deleted my ''You're so mean'' remark cos I was 1,00000% certain some smart alec would come along and post that very mocking vid, just for a cheap, snidy laugh.

But I left it up cos I did not want to spell things out. It was actually referring to something really MEAN he said to sassy - he said she deserves ''the misery she's had in life'' when he lost his temper during a political discussion with her. That was so LOW - he crossed a line into real life and he's not the first to do so, regarding taunting her about her personal life. Someone of a simlar ilk said awful things to her too, regarding some of the tragedies she's had in life. Birds of a feather 'n all that eh.


So .... still laughing your head off, gelico?  Ah well, anything for a cheap,  laugh. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-31
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:40 am

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote:





So .... still laughing your head off, gelico? 


nah, i moved on some while back

thanks for asking though

I love you[/quote]

gelico

Posts : 709
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But didge, your train of thought wanders so unmercifully that one can't tell whether one is following you or not.  For example, you leave the central theme to chase an example, or create one, and argue it.  Or, you go off on nonsensical rabbit holes—past discussions, etc.—and no one can follow you.  In short, your posts lack concentration.

Even your "questions" are not well-defined.  You seem to assume you've asked some question or other, when in fact your post has been various leaps of logic and disconnected associations.

Maybe you know what you are talking about, but you haven't bothered to communicate it.  My doctoral dissertation adviser (who was also a New York playwright) and I once devised a course on literature at Rutgers University, the central theme of which was: Are great works the product of great thoughts, or merely effective writing/communication skills?  Many great scholars—Friedrich Nietzsche, for example—died, never having published anything. Only after death did someone get a hold of his papers and adroitly edit them and make him famous.

You may be cheating yourself out of greatness because of your inability to stay with a single train of thought as you write.

I don't agree with you about much Quill.

But that was very well said, one of your more sensible posts

Thank you. It was a heartfelt post.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20850
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:19 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Your points on body language are irrelevant because you're not a body language expert.



Oh dear, again you perceive.

So your defense is to not tackle me on points on eyes/body language and lust but to make a claim you perceive on me?

Wow

So what is wrong on what i said?

What's wrong with what you said??

Well for starters it's kangaroo court and lynch mob justice

Walking around declaring people are Pedos because they have shifty eyes and a bit of a weird way of holding themselves???

What could go wrong??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Oh dear, again you perceive.

So your defense is to not tackle me on points on eyes/body language and lust but to make a claim you perceive on me?

Wow

So what is wrong on what i said?

What's wrong with what you said??

Well for starters it's kangaroo court and lynch mob justice

Walking around declaring people are Pedos because they have shifty eyes and a bit of a weird way of holding themselves???

What could go wrong??



Shifty eyes?

Man alive do you not understand body language.

When ever did I state shifty?

So bsically you cannot reason against my points.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:37 pm

You said "you can tell by the evil in their eyes"

So in the court of didge

Anyone with "evil in their eyes" is a peado

Brilliant

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You said "you can tell by the evil in their eyes"

So in the court of didge

Anyone with "evil in their eyes" is a peado

Brilliant


Its called lust Smelly

You know how a person eyes up the body of someone with lust in their eyes

You never noticed that, when  someone wants you sexually?

Maybe you are too butt ugly for you to have witnessed that

Hey ho,

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Well didge there is one massive problem with your witch hunt.

YOU won't be seeing the lust in a peados eyes because you're an adult and peados by nature lust after children.

So unless you're some kind of weirdo who hangs around kiddies playgrounds staring at the other adults for signs of lust, I think it's reasonable to ignore and dismiss your fool proof plan for identifying peados based on "the evil on their eyes and their body language"

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Well didge there is one massive problem with your witch hunt.

YOU won't be seeing the lust in a peados eyes because you're an adult and peados by nature lust after children.

So unless you're some kind of weirdo who hangs around kiddies  playgrounds staring at the other adults for signs of lust, I think it's reasonable to ignore and dismiss your fool proof plan for identifying peados based on "the evil on their eyes and their body language"


Oh dear, the failed illogical views of smelly

So you are telling me you cannot recognise someone's eyes lusting at another person, whether that be an adult or a child?

I think you are a gibbering retard that simple has no clue on body language and then invokes above the most infantile response. Like I said, you have no idea at body language. I can watch many people not even talking to me and see many signs within their facial lanuage to see if they are lying or being truthful. Clearly you have no understanding of this and the eyes can be the biggest dead give away to whether they are telling the truth or not.

Here, watch this and see how this father is lying, watch the eyes, when asked whether he murdered his own daughter?

An educational video for you



I guess being out in the real world where countless people are, including many children. Seems to me you live in a fantasy bubble if you think children only venture into playgrounds

Seriously, please pick up your hat on the way out


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:25 pm

What if they are wearing sunglasses?? lol!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:27 pm

As for your educational video??

That was put together by ACTUAL body language experts and it is only in retrospect with commentary and explanations that you can say he is lying, because you've been told.

Are we now going to be treated to a story about how you're also a body language expert in addition to everything else you're an expert on??

Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:28 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:What if they are wearing sunglasses?? lol!

Oh dear

Is it just the eyes on body language?

What percentage of body language makes up communication in humans smelly?

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:As for your educational video??

That was put together by ACTUAL body language experts and it is only in retrospect with commentary and explanations that you can say he is lying, because you've been told.

Are we now going to be treated to a story about how you're also a body language expert in addition to everything else you're an expert on??

Rolling Eyes


Oh dear, you can believe what you like smelly

I have proven how really cluelss on this you are.

I only needed to prove you are a retard and that was evident. I see the hippo, your worshipper gave you a green, but she is as clueless as you are.

All I am going to do is continue to ridicule you for being that stupid..

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by gelico on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:As for your educational video??

That was put together by ACTUAL body language experts and it is only in retrospect with commentary and explanations that you can say he is lying, because you've been told.

Are we now going to be treated to a story about how you're also a body language expert in addition to everything else you're an expert on??

Rolling Eyes




All I am going to do is continue to ridicule you for being that stupid..



all your continuing to do is talk shit, show yourself up for being a pratt and bore the crap out of everyone else

nice one didge

gelico

Posts : 709
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:42 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:




All I am going to do is continue to ridicule you for being that stupid..



all your continuing to do is talk shit, show yourself up for being a pratt and bore the crap out of everyone else

nice one didge

Well in your far right mindset world i guess it is shit to you common sense and reason.

I am fine that you think I talk crap, but you clearly vomit it daily

Do you now feel better you stamped your feet?

All hail the Gelico, she has spoken

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:What if they are wearing sunglasses?? lol!

Oh dear

Is it just the eyes on body language?

What percentage of body language makes up communication in humans smelly?

Cool

Have you told the police about your theory for nonce hunting??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:46 pm

Gelicos song to smelly.... Laughing




lol!

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:50 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:




All I am going to do is continue to ridicule you for being that stupid..



all your continuing to do is talk shit, show yourself up for being a pratt and bore the crap out of everyone else

nice one didge

Didges problem is that he gets an idea in his head and then dives in, like a dog in fox shit.

Then he realises he should have thought it through first, but has fully committed and can't extricate himself from his trap, so he p squares his shoulders, and ploughs on taking it on chin like champ

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:



all your continuing to do is talk shit, show yourself up for being a pratt and bore the crap out of everyone else

nice one didge

Didges problem is that he gets an idea in his head and then dives in, like a dog in fox shit.

Then he realises he should have thought it through first, but has fully committed and can't extricate himself from his trap, so he p squares his shoulders, and ploughs on taking it on chin like champ

And the ad hominem continues between the two lover wannabes.. Laughing

I proved you have no idea on body language and you dismissed it wrongly.

Seriously, gelico is entittled to her views, but she never reasons what is wrong.

Her bog standard reply seems to be "you are talking crap"

Score on that

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Razz

Gelico the jelly-bellied racist hippo'...

What a grand cartoon image that description conjures up !!!

clown

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4572
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:59 pm

The only thing you proved is that you're an idiot

We all already know that.

What we can conclude is that your plan for hunting nonces is to look at people and if you see what you consider to be evil/lust then they are a peado.

Amazing strategy.




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Razz

Gelico the jelly-bellied racist hippo'...

What a grand cartoon image that description conjures up  !!!

clown

No she is not the hippo, ha ha, but that did make me laugh though..and she is crossing more and more over tot he dark side everyday, that if for sure. I mean I do not mind criticism, but the constant same lame replies telling me "I am talking crap" really are boring and tedious. I mean why on earth is she reading my replies if she thinks they are crap? Clearly she is that interested to read them. I love her to bits, but she don;t half be a suck up at times to smelly.

Someone else is a hippo.

I will give you a clue




_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Seems dodge can't take criticism lol!

People don't disagree with you because they are sucking up to me.

They disagree with you because YOU'RE an idiot

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Seems dodge can't take criticism lol!

People don't disagree with you because they are sucking up to me.

They disagree with you because YOU'RE an idiot

I guess you would only know, being the fact you a golden globe winner of stupidity mate Cool

Its fine you think I am an idiot..

Its fine if gelico thinks so to

Whoopdedoo

But if that makes you feel better and threatened for this years award, be my guest

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum