Leftwing tolerance

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:53 am



That's your lot isn't it sassy??

Looks like steroid freaks aren't the only ones who hate transgenders.

Looks like the tolerant left hate them too

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:48 pm



"Leftists"...

Gotta luv the way that anybody in the least way opposed to any greed, hatemongering, racial villification, scapegoating, bullying, environmental vandalism, corporate greed, homophobia, general bigotry, or sheery bastardy,  is automatically labelled "left wing" by the ultra-extreme-right-positioned SmellyFascistBum'..

Even when some of those protesting his idiocy are themselves centre right..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:56 pm

violent hate fulled left wingers attack an innocent transgender woman because she doesn't conform to their stereotype of what a trans person should be thinking.

with all these hateful lefties around lets hope the next mass shooting in America ISNT in a RW camp


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Original Quill on Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:27 pm

Umm..."violent hate fulled" ... "their stereotype" ... "hateful". A very wise man once said..."adjectives are not arguments."


Oh that's right. That was me. Laughing


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:Umm..."violent hate fulled" ... "their stereotype" ... "hateful".  A very wise man once said..."adjectives are not arguments."


Oh that's right.  That was me.  Laughing


Adjectives like white supremacist??

Or........ Pussy grabber?

Your favourite ones these.




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Eilzel on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:19 am

They aren't adjectives tbf, smelly...

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6295
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 am

Yeah I was about to say that all I could see were 3 nouns plus one (weak) adjective.

What is the literacy level of someone who struggles to correctly identify the various parts of speech?  confused He has no idea about the proper use of apostrophes either. 

Ah well, no one's perfect.  Razz

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:38 am

As for the vid it'd be a cold day in hell before I accept lectures from RW nut Alex Jones. Can't get past that primal grunting for a start.

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:08 am

Eilzel wrote:They aren't adjectives tbf, smelly...

What's in a word elizel??

Xe, xer and xis are used to describe one of the 62.6543 genders apparently

Language means nothing anymore

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:17 am

Jules wrote:Yeah I was about to say that all I could see were 3 nouns plus one (weak) adjective.

What is the literacy level of someone who struggles to correctly identify the various parts of speech?  confused  He has no idea about the proper use of apostrophes either. 

Ah well, no one's perfect.  Razz

Good for you, you have a paper education and can write a letter of complaint detailing precisely how outraged you are,quite an achievement.

You seem quite insecure about though, constantly bringing up your credentials

Maybe you're not that good a teacher?? What with most of the kids these days using things like idk and askd as actual words.

Seems to me you've failed to teach children basic word nevermind the correct use of apostrophes.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:Yeah I was about to say that all I could see were 3 nouns plus one (weak) adjective.

What is the literacy level of someone who struggles to correctly identify the various parts of speech?  confused  He has no idea about the proper use of apostrophes either. 

Ah well, no one's perfect.  Razz

Good for you, you have a paper education and can write a letter of complaint detailing precisely how outraged you are,quite an achievement.

You seem quite insecure about though, constantly bringing up your credentials

Maybe you're not that good a teacher?? What with most of the kids these days using  things like idk and askd as actual words.

Seems to me you've failed to teach children basic word nevermind the correct use of apostrophes.


Are you seriously saying that the very BASIC primary school errors that me and Eilzel have highlighted = ''showing credentials''?  Shocked
And are you seriously using the current generation of illiterate txt spk kids as your yardstick to measure your own standards?  Shocked
I never said I was a teacher by profession.


I don't correct the grammar/spelling of anyone else on here, I've only corrected YOU and only just this once.
Why? To deliberately yank your chain, cos after all you're a professional WUM who loves to yank other people's chain.
''Insecure''? Lol remind me again who had to be dragged by the scruff of his neck away from his OTT self-praising thread he made the day he returned here.  elephant

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:40 am

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Good for you, you have a paper education and can write a letter of complaint detailing precisely how outraged you are,quite an achievement.

You seem quite insecure about though, constantly bringing up your credentials

Maybe you're not that good a teacher?? What with most of the kids these days using  things like idk and askd as actual words.

Seems to me you've failed to teach children basic word nevermind the correct use of apostrophes.


Are you seriously saying that the very BASIC primary school errors that me and Eilzel have highlighted is ''showing credentials''?  Shocked
And are you seriously using the current generation of illiterate txt spk kids as your yardstick for measure your own standards?  Shocked
I never said I was a teacher by profession.


I don't correct the grammar/spelling of anyone else on here, I've only corrected YOU and only just this once.
Why? To deliberately yank your chain, cos after all you're a professional WUM who loves to yank other people's chain.
''Insecure''? Lol remind me again who had to be dragged by the scruff of his neck away from his OTT self-praising thread he made the day he returned here.  elephant


Me and elizel??

Surely it's elizel and I in that instance??

You do realise that if you can't even get the CURRENT generation to write and speak correctly you have failed.

Who do you think is going to be teaching the next generation??

Anyway you don't yank my chain because I don't really care too much. It's a forum full of idiots, not a formal letter to santy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:49 am

Erm .... OK.
Enjoy your day. cheers

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 am

Jules wrote:Erm  .... OK.
Enjoy your day. cheers

Sounds like I yanked your chain.

But who's counting??

Enjoy your day

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote: Me and elizel??

Surely it's elizel and I in that instance??
I know, but I purposely phrased it that way cos I felt that dragging his name into my post was a bit unfair as he'd hardly said much. So I put his name second, not first.
(Btw might I suggest you do him the courtesy of spelling his name right?  Wink  )





smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:Erm  .... OK.
Enjoy your day. cheers

Sounds like I yanked your chain.


But who's  counting??

Enjoy your day
Does it? Well if you did, I don't mind.
Yes I will seize the day and enjoy it, ta. Smile

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:22 am

You deliberately phrased the sentence incorrectly?

Strange

Oh shit, all this time I've been spelling his name wrong

LOL

Oh well start how you mean to continue elizel it is.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 am

smelly-bandit wrote:You deliberately  phrased the sentence incorrectly?


Yep. There are times when expediency takes precedence over accuracy, I feel.
Hey ho.

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by gelico on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:37 am

Jules wrote:As for the vid it'd be a cold day in hell before I accept lectures from RW nut Alex Jones. Can't get past that primal grunting for a start.

hahaha agree with that. ihe has a smackdown voice, shouty and agressive

but this isn't about accepting lectures from him (or anyone else) it's about watching the video and using your own judgement

what do you think of the behaviour on there, honestly




gelico

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:38 am

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You deliberately  phrased the sentence incorrectly?


Yep. There are times when expediency takes precedence over accuracy, I feel.
Hey ho.

In a big rush to get your point across??




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:48 am

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:As for the vid it'd be a cold day in hell before I accept lectures from RW nut Alex Jones. Can't get past that primal grunting for a start.

hahaha agree with that.  ihe has a smackdown voice, shouty and agressive

but this isn't about accepting lectures from him (or anyone else)  it's about watching the video and using your own judgement

what do you think of the behaviour on there, honestly




I think it's displays the typical behaviour of the Liberal left, intolerant bigoted and violent towards those who are different.

They will champion transgenderism but then attack transgender trump supporters.

Their hypocrisy revolts me.

They do the same to anyone who doesn't conform, the liberals are no different to ISIS Or the brownshirts

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by gelico on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

hahaha agree with that.  ihe has a smackdown voice, shouty and agressive

but this isn't about accepting lectures from him (or anyone else)  it's about watching the video and using your own judgement

what do you think of the behaviour on there, honestly






They do the same to anyone who doesn't conform, the liberals are no different to ISIS Or the brownshirts


oh, they do the same with the wrong sort of immigrant who doesn't conform to their agenda

incidentally, the author of this video (Lucy Brown) was a full on leftie not so long ago, she voted to remain in the EU and was a member of BLM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYP8a9-H2k

gelico

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:16 pm

gelico wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:



They do the same to anyone who doesn't conform, the liberals are no different to ISIS Or the brownshirts


oh, they do the same with the wrong sort of immigrant who doesn't conform to their agenda

incidentally, the author of this video (Lucy Brown) was a full on leftie not so long ago, she voted to remain in the EU and was a member of BLM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjYP8a9-H2k

A lot of those liberals post on this forum.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Original Quill on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:They aren't adjectives tbf, smelly...

What's in a word elizel??

Xe, xer and xis are used to describe  one of the 62.6543 genders apparently

Language means nothing anymore

And this is where the alt.right comes from, folks.  One who doesn't know the difference between nouns and modifiers (adjectives/adverbs), doesn't know the difference between facts and puff.  Facts are real, and can jump up and hurt you.  Puff sells used cars.  Rolling Eyes

To say "language means nothing anymore" is to say the things language references are either non-existent, or not worth noting.  So why not jump off that cliff?  It's really not there.  

And that is exactly what the alt.right wants you to do: jump off that cliff.  That's what a vote for Trump did for you.  That's what a belief that Hillary was guilty of something (anything??) did for you.  That's what a vote for Judge Roy Moore will get you.  Goebbels said it directly:

Joseph Goebbels wrote:The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous--12 January 1941

How else are you going to sell imminent disaster?  You've got to convince people it ain't even there.  Reflect on the following passage describing the technique of one Adolph Hitler:

US National Archive wrote:"His primary rules were: [1] never allow the public to cool off; [2] never admit a fault or wrong; [3] never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; [4] never leave room for alternatives; [5] never accept blame; [6] concentrate on one enemy at a time and [7] blame him for everything that goes wrong; [8] people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and [9] if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."  A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler: His Life and Legend, by Walter C. Langer (page 57, in Langer's ebook) Enumeration mine.

A somewhat similar quote: "[1] never to admit a fault or wrong; [2] never to accept blame; [3] concentrate on one enemy at a time; [4] blame that enemy for everything that goes wrong [ie, Clinton or Obama]; [5] take advantage of every opportunity to raise a political whirlwind," see Henry A. Murray, page 219, Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler: With Predictions of His Future Behaviour and Suggestions for Dealing with Him Now and After Germany's Surrender, October 1943, also available from the US National Archive. Again, enumeration mine.

Do you not get the feeling that Steve Bannon and the alt.right (like Russ) have been actually studying the template for Hitler and the Third Reich? The similarities are remarkable, and seem to suggest that Charlottesville was prophetic.


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:16 pm

lol!

Quill you're so dramatic

This should cheer you up



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What's in a word elizel??

Xe, xer and xis are used to describe  one of the 62.6543 genders apparently

Language means nothing anymore

And this is where the alt.right comes from, folks.  One who doesn't know the difference between nouns and modifiers (adjectives/adverbs), doesn't know the difference between facts and puff.  Facts are real, and can jump up and hurt you.  Puff sells used cars.  Rolling Eyes

To say "language means nothing anymore" is to say the things language references are either non-existent, or not worth noting.  So why not jump off that cliff?  It's really not there.  

And that is exactly what the alt.right wants you to do: jump off that cliff.  That's what a vote for Trump did for you.  That's what a belief that Hillary was guilty of something (anything??) did for you.  That's what a vote for Judge Roy Moore will get you.  Goebbels said it directly:

Joseph Goebbels wrote:The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous--12 January 1941

How else are you going to sell imminent disaster?  You've got to convince people it ain't even there.  Reflect on the following passage describing the technique of one Adolph Hitler:

US National Archive wrote:"His primary rules were: [1] never allow the public to cool off; [2] never admit a fault or wrong; [3] never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; [4] never leave room for alternatives; [5] never accept blame; [6] concentrate on one enemy at a time and [7] blame him for everything that goes wrong; [8] people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and [9] if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."  A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler: His Life and Legend, by Walter C. Langer (page 57, in Langer's ebook) Enumeration mine.

A somewhat similar quote — "never to admit a fault or wrong; never to accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time; blame that enemy for everything that goes wrong; take advantage of every opportunity to raise a political whirlwind" — appears on page 219 in a different report, also available from the US National Archive.  Analysis of the Personality of Adolph Hitler: With Predictions of His Future Behaviour and Suggestions for Dealing with Him Now and After Germany's Surrender, by Henry A. Murray, October 1943.

Do you not get the feeling that Steve Bannon and the alt.right (like Russ) have been actually studying the template for Hitler and the Third Reich?


Go back and few years and they could have written it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
A lot of those liberals post on this forum.

Rubbish!  The liberals  on here are in no way extreme.  I gather you were on your knees for a whole year pleading to come back here, so now that you've got what you wanted,  quit moaning nonstop about ''lefties'', it's so boring. You're SO MEAN!

Can't you try and become a bit more light hearted and easy-going  - or haven't you got it in you?  Shocked

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:04 pm

gelico wrote:


what do you think of the behaviour on there, honestly

Poor behaviour. Violence is NEVER the answer.

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:27 am

Not sure that calling Stench 'mean' truly fits the bill, Jules.
Beserk racist trolling wanker is closer.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by gelico on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:43 pm




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zr20QqSjA0

gelico

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

gelico wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zr20QqSjA0

+1

lol!

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
A lot of those liberals post on this forum.

Rubbish!  The liberals  on here are in no way extreme.  I gather you were on your knees for a whole year pleading to come back here, so now that you've got what you wanted,  quit moaning nonstop about ''lefties'', it's so boring. You're SO MEAN!

Can't you try and become a bit more light hearted and easy-going  - or haven't you got it in you?  Shocked

There are no liberals anywhere,

Liberals in 2017 are jack booted brownshirt wannabes.

Shutting down free speech on campuses

Physically Attacking people with different political or social views as demonstrated in the OP

Liberals like you are some of the most intolerant hate filled bigots on the planet.

You profess to be all compassionate but you're nothing of the kind.

You claim to be fans of diversity but then immediately attack and persecute any and all who have diversity of opinion.

Throwing your childish little labels around like they mean something

Liberals are disgusting their hypocrisy is vile.

Love those transgenders when they conform to your stereotype of what you say they should be

Beat and attack the transgender scum when they support trump

Despicable




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:
Rubbish!  The liberals  on here are in no way extreme.  I gather you were on your knees for a whole year pleading to come back here, so now that you've got what you wanted,  quit moaning nonstop about ''lefties'', it's so boring. You're SO MEAN!

Can't you try and become a bit more light hearted and easy-going  - or haven't you got it in you?  Shocked

There are no liberals anywhere,

Liberals in 2017 are jack booted brownshirt wannabes.

Shutting down free speech on campuses

Physically Attacking people with different political or social views as demonstrated in the OP

Liberals like you are some of the most intolerant hate filled bigots on the planet.

You profess to be all compassionate but you're nothing of the kind.

You claim to be fans of diversity but then immediately attack and persecute any and all who have diversity of opinion.

Throwing your childish little labels around like they mean something

Liberals are disgusting their hypocrisy is vile.

Love those transgenders when they conform to your stereotype of what you say they should be

Beat and attack the transgender scum when they support trump

Despicable





Definition of irony

A Far Right regressive lamenting Liberal's who are regressive

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:12 pm

gelico wrote:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zr20QqSjA0

That's hilarious

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

There are no liberals anywhere,

Liberals in 2017 are jack booted brownshirt wannabes.

Shutting down free speech on campuses

Physically Attacking people with different political or social views as demonstrated in the OP

Liberals like you are some of the most intolerant hate filled bigots on the planet.

You profess to be all compassionate but you're nothing of the kind.

You claim to be fans of diversity but then immediately attack and persecute any and all who have diversity of opinion.

Throwing your childish little labels around like they mean something

Liberals are disgusting their hypocrisy is vile.

Love those transgenders when they conform to your stereotype of what you say they should be

Beat and attack the transgender scum when they support trump

Despicable





Definition of irony

A Far Right regressive lamenting Liberal's who are regressive

Actually didge people like me are the most tolerant people anywhere.

You wouldn't attack a Hillary supporter

I wouldn't ban you because I didn't like what you're saying.

I would be happy to live and let live, I would try force you to change to suit me.

I'd just ignore you.

Liberals on the other hand refuse to allow people to be who they are, they constantly force people to abandon their views and beliefs through legislation or violence.

A trump supporter would not be safe in a Hillary area but a Hillary supporter would be safe in a trump area, because Conservatives and RWers are generally more realistic about accepting other people's flaws.

When was the last time Conservative students tried to ban people from speaking at uni??

When was the last time Conservatives pulled down statues of leftwing heroes??

No didge, there are no "regressive" RWers only conservative ones who have traditional values, values that are incompatible with liberalism

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Definition of irony

A Far Right regressive lamenting Liberal's who are regressive

Actually didge people like me are the most tolerant people anywhere.
Didge wrote: By classing Muslims as barbarians and scum?
Interesting view point on how you define tolerant
You wouldn't attack a Hillary supporter
Didge wrote: I have on here many times, as i am not a Hilary supporter

I wouldn't ban you because I didn't like what you're saying.
Didge wrote: I am a guest and have to respect the rules as a guest in that persons domain. I may not like it, but I actually choose to be here and thus have to accept said rules.
You surely do the same when at work do you not?

I would be happy to live and let live, I would try force you to change to suit me.
Didge wrote: I would not want to change you but hope that you see the error of the views you hold like with Climate change. I think you bury your head in the sand to evidence, but I would never try to force you to change. I would just hope you take the "outsider test"

I'd just ignore you.
Didge wrote: And fail at doing that

Liberals on the other hand refuse to allow people to be who they are, they constantly force people to abandon their views and beliefs through legislation or violence.
Didge wrote: Some Liberals are regessive, but then so are you, as you certainly promote your views and post propaganda and sometimes some fake news

A trump supporter would not be safe in a Hillary area but a Hillary supporter would be safe in a trump area, because Conservatives and RWers are generally more realistic about accepting other people's flaws.
Didge wrote: Why tell that to the victims in Charlottesville hit by the car

When was the last time Conservative students tried to ban people from speaking at uni??
Didge wrote: A number of times, when it is Islamist speakers

When was the last time Conservatives pulled down statues of leftwing heroes??
Didge wrote:No idea

No didge, there are no "regressive" RWers only conservative ones who have traditional values, values that are incompatible with liberalism

I just proved there is.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Muslims are barbarians and scum, what else would you call ISIS??

You say the "error of my view" according to who?? You? Your opinion is not fact or the law.

Its just an opinion that is neither right nor wrong, in my opinion your views are in error,i dont really care about your views because I believe they are wrong, I won't stop you are try to "educate" you letting you crack on making a fool of yourself is the true sign of my tolerance.

As for my views?? Yes I will promote them

You bang on about "climate change" you won't stop because I tell you it's nonsense so how are you different to me??

Charlottesville was a riot started by leftwing liberals who wanted to tear down historical statues, the white supremacists didn't like it and so it kicked off,nothing to do with trump

When you have to lie about things it means you've lost the argument

So when exactly did Conservatives try to ban speakers??

Times dates places

Be specific

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Muslims are barbarians and scum, what else would you call ISIS??



ISIS are extremists.

Just like you are an extremist in ideology.

Does your reasoning then make you a barbarian and scum?

So you then make excuses again for noyt looking at evidence on climate change

So you are saying the murderer was justified in mowing people down, based on some far left extremists starting a fight?

Based on what equivalency?

I told you, they have banned extremist speakers from entering this country, let alone holding talks at certain Universities.

I am all for free speech and whilst the left is worse at censuring, the right also do so.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Why am I an extremist?? Because I have a different opinion to you??

lol!

You're kinda proving my point on the liberals here didge.

When have Conservative students banned speakers from speaking??

You can't provide any examples

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Why am I an extremist?? Because I have a different opinion to you??

lol!

You're kinda proving my point on the liberals here didge.

When have Conservative students banned speakers from speaking??

You can't provide any examples


Did you not class all Muslims as scum and barbarians?

lol that is a very extreme hatedful view

I can for Conservative MP's though   Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Why am I an extremist?? Because I have a different opinion to you??

lol!

You're kinda proving my point on the liberals here didge.

When have Conservative students banned speakers from speaking??

You can't provide any examples


Did you not class all Muslims as scum and barbarians?

lol that is a very extreme hatedful view

I can for Conservative MP's though   Laughing

When have I ever said ALL Muslims are barbarians??

Show me the quote??

I can however show you were liberals on this forum say ALL trump supporters are racists.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Muslims are barbarians and scum


As seen, you never said some, but said Muslims, as in all.

I will accept your back tracking, if you did not mean all.

In your own time

Well as I stand by Liberal principles, have you seen me ever class all Trump supporters as racist?

Do not get me wrong, some Liberals are very regressive.

This thus ceases to make them be Liberal and actually makes them Illiberal just like you.

Irony eh?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Why am I an extremist?? Because I have a different opinion to you??

lol!

You're kinda proving my point on the liberals here didge.

When have Conservative students banned speakers from speaking??

You can't provide any examples


Did you not class all Muslims as scum and barbarians?

lol that is a very extreme hatedful view

I can for Conservative MP's though   Laughing

You just classed all Christians as nonces, so what does that make you?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did you not class all Muslims as scum and barbarians?

lol that is a very extreme hatedful view

I can for Conservative MP's though   Laughing

You just classed all Christians as nonces, so what does that make you?


Did I?

Show mw where I said all?

Take as long as you like

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Muslims are barbarians and scum


As seen, you never said some, but said Muslims, as in all.

I will accept your back tracking, if you did not mean all.

In your own time

Well as I stand by Liberal principles, have you seen me ever class all Trump supporters as racist?

Do not get me wrong, some Liberals are very regressive.

This thus ceases to make them be Liberal and actually makes them Illiberal just like you.

Irony eh?

So in your mind because I didn't say "some" I was saying ALL??

lol!

I didn't say ALL Muslims didge, the quote above shows clearly that I didn't say "ALL"

You've just made an assumption. I can't really help it if you want to jump to conclusions

I never said YOU said all trump supporters are racist did I?

I don't make things up didge

What I said was that there are liberals on here who said that.

And there are

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You just classed all Christians as nonces, so what does that make you?


Did I?

Show mw where I said all?

Take as long as you like

Well you didn't specify so therefore you meant all

How do you like having the tables turned on you, with your own logic

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You just classed all Christians as nonces, so what does that make you?


Did I?

Show mw where I said all?

Take as long as you like

Yes you did.

Oh but you can see it in his eyes, and the fact he is a Christian.

Thus must be a nonce

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did I?

Show mw where I said all?

Take as long as you like

Yes you did.

Oh but you can see it in his eyes, and the fact he is a Christian.

Thus must be a nonce


That is not saying all when you read my posts on this.

I say tend to be Christian

I made that very clear

Would you like for me to post this for you?

Take as long as you like

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes you did.




That is not saying all when you read my posts on this.

I say tend to be Christian

I made that very clear

Would you like for me to post this for you?

Take as long as you like

You said the fact that he's a Christians means he must be a nonce.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30808
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


That is not saying all when you read my posts on this.

I say tend to be Christian

I made that very clear

Would you like for me to post this for you?

Take as long as you like

You said the fact that he's a Christians means he must be a nonce.


I actually said it was in his eyes

Like I said

Its easy to tie you up in knots

Like I say, would you like to post up what I fully said?

Take as long as you like

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:42 pm

I made it very clear


Didge wrote:

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leftwing tolerance

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum