Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Troops in Zimbabwe have reportedly taken over the country’s state broadcaster, and explosions have been reported in the capital city. The alleged incidents come amid a dispute between General Constantino Chiwenga, the leader of Zimbabwe’s army, and President Robert Mugabe. Chiwenga threatened to fight back against Mugabe after he ousted the country’s vice president. The U.S. State Department says it is “closely monitoring” the situation. Zimbabwe’s ambassador to South Africa has denied that a coup is underway, but Mugabe has been silent.


READ IT AT BBC NEWS

Night everyone

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:No didge whites aren't savages.

Perhaps your outrage  comes from not understanding what the word savage means??

White have killed lots of people, but so have Arabic Muslims, so did genghis khan. All empires kill people didge, we aren't talking about empires and who has the bigger body count.

We are taking about the racial differences between humans.

I can't stop you from pretending that you cannot see any difference between a Somalian and a Norwegian


Again I didn't say all blacks are inferior to all whites, I am saying that the black race is generally inferior to the white race

One just has to look at the achievements of both races to see this is fact

Black geniuses are nothing special, gifted individuals exist in all walks of life and across all the races, just as criminals do

Black geniuses however will no doubt have been educated under white institutions.

Rolling Eyes

Once again, SmellyDumbFuckTrollski proves just what a totally clueless racist neo-nazi scumbag he is...

Not only is his above dribbling rant full of racist and xenophobic lies right from the start..

He constantly and fallaciously claims his idiotic opinions as "facts"; never once providing any evidence to support his floptard opinions..

He still claims to be the NF "master of pisstakes", arrogantly claiming that he has everyone dancing to his moronic tunes; all the while that total cretin remains totally unaware of just what a self-porodying fascist pig he is with this nonsense.

Not to worry, SmellyBumBanditsky -- you still have your two or three braindead Flopette boosters cheering you on, while queueing up to "red" your critics..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4572
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Errrrrr

Arabs are semites not Caucasian, awkward.

The nazi's were whiter than white and among the most evil in human history, they weren't savages though.

Do you understand what the term savage means??

Undiscovered tribes in the amazon are savages didge, ie they are not civilised or socially advanced.

The nazi were not savages, they were very advanced and very civilised but undeniably evil with it.

As for slavery??

The Arab Muslims slave trade was much worse than the white western slave trade.

The Egyptians also had slaves, as did every empire in history.

Not sure how slavery is a white thing.

The point dear didge is that there are different races within the human species

The same way there are different breeds of dog within the canine species

Some races are better than others, one only has to look at Africa and Europe to understand which race is the more advanced.

We don't see millions of europeans trying to smuggle themselves into Africa do we?

For good reason

That being said, individuals exist in all the races which do not conform to the racial attributes of their race.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:24 pm



Even more of SmellyDicklessTrollski's baseless opinions and silly brainfarts being passed off as some kind of truths...

Totally ignoring the scientific truth that there are no "races" within the himan species, he digs himself deeper into his neo-nazi/alt.right morass, just proving again what a totally clueless racist fuckup he is..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4572
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Errrrrr

Arabs are semites not Caucasian, awkward.

The nazi's were whiter than white and among the most evil in human history, they weren't savages though.

Do you understand what the term savage means??

Undiscovered tribes in the amazon are savages didge, ie they are not civilised or socially advanced.

The nazi were not savages, they were very advanced and very civilised but undeniably evil with it.

As for slavery??

The Arab Muslims slave trade was much worse than the white western slave trade.

The Egyptians also had slaves, as did every empire in history.

Not sure how slavery is a white thing.

The point dear didge is that there are different races within the human species

The same way there are different breeds of dog within the canine species

Some races are better than others, one only has to look at Africa and Europe to understand which race is the more advanced.

We don't see millions of europeans trying to smuggle themselves into Africa do we?

For good reason

That being said, individuals exist in all the races which do not conform to the racial attributes of their race.



Semites?

So you have invented a new race in the social classifications

We have the labels, Black, white, Asian, and now a new section, semites?

Eh?

Its a category of people that descend from an area. Its a group of people and where they descend from.

You see, you make it up as you go along, as Arabs are classified as caucasions

Ahh, so what you are saying is a classification on being civilized?

Come again?

You think classing people as inferior, based on no valid reason other than hate is civilized and not savage?

I guess again you do not understand the meaning of the word savage

Ah the same ignorance comes out again

So now humans have breeds or races smelly?

Which is it?

Do you know why there is breeds of dogs and not races within humans?

Controlled breeding?

I have educated you on this fact before

Again I asked you many questions and you simple cannot answer them and your only claim to races being biologically, is now based on dog breeds?

Seriously?

So your reasoning is based on a time period and that Europeans never struggled, before 1950 for thousands of years? You based this on one minute time frame in human history. 60 years out off 200,000?

You do not see Europeans struggle for good reason. They conquered and extorted, stole countless nations of their wealth. 

For example in the UK, the wealth stolen from India, allowed for the start of the Industrial revolution. Without this money stolen, it never would have started. So your argument is based on violence really.

So back to the points you avoided

So the bases for your argument is not what you and billions of people have done, but a few innovative people who helped further advance societies?

You then say generally inferior and do this off achievements you wish to claim for yourself and countless other billions of people?

So are you going to claim the Great Pyramid of Giza, as a white accomplishment or an Egyptian accomplishment?

How about the invention of electricity?

Was this down to white people or one or two individuals?

Do you see how utterly and absurd your reasoning is, where you want to hijack the achievements of a few innovative people and make a really dumb racist argument?

Now again, the only way those labelled black, could be inferior to what we class as white, would require all those black to be inferior in every single capacity on every thing. Biologically, mentally, artsically etc?

Can you back that claim?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:No didge whites aren't savages.

Perhaps your outrage  comes from not understanding what the word savage means??

White have killed lots of people, but so have Arabic Muslims, so did genghis khan. All empires kill people didge, we aren't talking about empires and who has the bigger body count.

We are taking about the racial differences between humans.

I can't stop you from pretending that you cannot see any difference between a Somalian and a Norwegian


Again I didn't say all blacks are inferior to all whites, I am saying that the black race is generally inferior to the white race

One just has to look at the achievements of both races to see this is fact

Black geniuses are nothing special, gifted individuals exist in all walks of life and across all the races, just as criminals do

Black geniuses however will no doubt have been educated under white institutions.



You think experiments on humans and babies in Auschwitz is not savage?

Arabs are also classed as Caucasions, thus a label of white, which is not boding your argument well then is it?

So what is the difference biologically between a Norwegian and a Somalian, other than skin definition and minor facial differnces. The later again different in any individual Somallian and Norwegian?

Achievements you say?

Slavery?

Is that an achievement?

So the bases for your argument is not what you and billions of people have done, but a few innovative people who helped further advance societies?

You then say generally inferior and do this off achievements you wish to claim for yourself and countless other billions of people?

So are you going to claim the Great Pyramid of Giza, as a white accomplishment or an Egyptian accomplishment?

How about the invention of electricity?

Was this down to white people or one or two individuals?

Do you see how utterly and absurd your reasoning is, where you want to hijack the achievements of a few innovative people and make a really dumb racist argument?

Now again, the only way those labelled black, could be inferior to what we class as white, would require all those black to be inferior in every single capacity on every thing. Biologically, mentally, artsically etc?

Can you back that claim?

Gotcha

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


You think experiments on humans and babies in Auschwitz is not savage?

Arabs are also classed as Caucasions, thus a label of white, which is not boding your argument well then is it?

So what is the difference biologically between a Norwegian and a Somalian, other than skin definition and minor facial differnces. The later again different in any individual Somallian and Norwegian?

Achievements you say?

Slavery?

Is that an achievement?

So the bases for your argument is not what you and billions of people have done, but a few innovative people who helped further advance societies?

You then say generally inferior and do this off achievements you wish to claim for yourself and countless other billions of people?

So are you going to claim the Great Pyramid of Giza, as a white accomplishment or an Egyptian accomplishment?

How about the invention of electricity?

Was this down to white people or one or two individuals?

Do you see how utterly and absurd your reasoning is, where you want to hijack the achievements of a few innovative people and make a really dumb racist argument?

Now again, the only way those labelled black, could be inferior to what we class as white, would require all those black to be inferior in every single capacity on every thing. Biologically, mentally, artsically etc?

Can you back that claim?

Gotcha


Have you? Without ever explaining why? Which you alreadt answered this post. Seems you want to try again

Please present your expertise on biology?   Cool

That is nice, as i look forward to you screwing up yet again

Please entertain us on your ignorance smelly

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Semites are an actual thing didge, I didn't just make it up.

And what is Caucasian didge?? You're right in one respect, Arabs come under the Caucasian classification but Caucasian doesn't denote skin colour like you think it does. (see above)

So actually your argument is falling apart.

Yes didge the human species has breeds/races that differ from each other

Just like dogs.

As for white europeans stealing the wealth from Other race's??

Well that just proves my point doesn't it??

An inferior army doesn't typically prevail against a superior one

An inferior invention doesn't typically do a better job than a superior one

And inferior races don't tend to steal the resources of superior ones, rather they tend to be the victims

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Gotcha


Have you? Without ever explaining why? Which you alreadt answered this post. Seems you want to try again

Please present your expertise on biology?   Cool

That is nice, as i look forward to you screwing up yet again

Please entertain us on your ignorance smelly

Laughing

No didge I only posted that so you couldn't go back and edit your post

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Semites are an actual thing didge, I didn't just make it up.

And what is Caucasian didge?? You're right in one respect, Arabs come under the Caucasian classification but Caucasian doesn't denote skin colour like you think it does. (see above)

So actually your argument is falling apart.

Yes didge the human species has breeds/races that differ from each other

Just like dogs.

As for  white europeans stealing the wealth from Other race's??

Well that just proves my point doesn't it??

An inferior army doesn't typically prevail against a superior one

An inferior invention doesn't typically do a better job than a superior one

And inferior races don't tend to steal the resources of superior ones, rather they tend to be the victims


Semites is a social costruct

So is caucasion a social construct

So how is it falling apart.

You think you are onto a winner and end up making yourself look silly.

Show me how a group of people classed semetic is emphatically different from a person non-semetic based physically, mentally, artistically etc?

Humans have breeds?

WTF



So what breed are you smelly?

You claim something and offer nothing biologically to back up your claim.

Holy crap on a cracker, you would do well in an open debate on stage. That your evidence is you claim it is so?



I said stealing wealth from other people in lands, never said races.

So your arguments is again based on a set period of history, ignoring when whites have been defeated countless times in history.

Batlle of the Little Big Horn. Isandlwana for example, when whites had superior weapons

So again based on Europeans not inventing gunpowder and again some innovative indivduals advance weapn technology. You pust this down not to their individual intelligence, but their skin colour?

One moment



Do you see how easy it is for me to mock you smelly?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:14 pm

Sorry, but what was this gotcha again?

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:44 pm

It's falling apart because you based your argument in the view that Caucasian means white

It's doesn't

What breed am I??

White breed.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:It's falling apart because you based your argument in the view that Caucasian means white

It's doesn't

What breed am I??

White breed.

Caucasion is a label

So is white a label.

I did not define them

Racist people like you did smelly.

I am simple going off the idiocy that defines people

So you claim you are the white breed?

What breed would you class this chap?


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:It's falling apart because you based your argument in the view that Caucasian means white

It's doesn't

What breed am I??

White breed.

Caucasion is a label

So is white a label.

I did not define them

Racist people like you did smelly.

I am simple going off the idiocy that defines people

So you claim you are the white breed?

What breed would you class this chap?


Caucasian isn't a label it's a biological classification based on skeletal and cranial characteristics.

That's is getting hilarious

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:
Caucasion is a label

So is white a label.

I did not define them

Racist people like you did smelly.

I am simple going off the idiocy that defines people

So you claim you are the white breed?

What breed would you class this chap?


Caucasian isn't a label it's a biological classification based on skeletal and cranial characteristics.

That's is getting hilarious


Does that make it a different race smelly?

So again, the person above has more what is classed as white ancestry.

How could you tell that based biologically on skeletal and cranial characteristics?

You never watched the video, did you?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Didge you're an idiot.

You jump on this free-for-all band wagon because it's fashionable.

No races

no gender

no nothing that has "labels"

You seem obsessed with removing "social labels" from everything

Then you shit yourself and start screaming about racism or sexism even though you don't believe in race or gender.

I don't know what you're banging on about and I don't care either.

The human species has multiple races within it, some. Races or inferior to others.

If you can't handle the basic fact that races exist within humankind, and each race is different to every other race that is very much YOUR problem.

I don't need to prove my point because I don't care if you accept it or not, I accept it and that is all that matters

The same way I don't need to a dress your points or answer your idiotic questions.

Its YOUR problem not mine

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Didge you're an idiot.
Didge wrote:ad hominem

You jump on this free-for-all band wagon because it's fashionable.
Didge wrote:Do I?
I actually understand biology, which clearly you do not.
Yet another case of your denial

No races
Didge wrote:In humans there is one race, the human race

no gender
Didge wrote:There is at least 3 genders male, female and hermaphrodite

no nothing that has "labels"
Didge wrote:Many things have labels


You seem obsessed with removing "social labels" from everything
Didge wrote:Well if we removed such labels on race, there would be no foundation for people to argue and be racist would there?

Think about it?

Its because you see people different, not individually, but collectivelly. Based on skin definition, that makes you inherantly bigoted and scared smelly. You cannot forsee a world working together, so you look at reasons to divide people and from the most dumbest possible way. That they look different to you

Then you shit yourself and start screaming about racism or sexism even though you don't believe in race or gender.
Didge wrote:Oh racism certainly exists, because as seen we enable it to exist, when we fabricate a divide between humans that does not exist biologically. Through the social construct of races.

Racism first existed in the 19th century, by people who perceived as you do smelly. Looking to want to be in fear of others. Failing to see, that it was people like you, that were the actual creation of fear

I don't know what you're banging on about and I don't care either.
Didge wrote:Contradtiction, as you always reply

The human species has multiple races within it, some. Races or inferior to others.
Didge wrote:Really?
Then why is it, that we are so inherantly of mixed ancestry? Not biologically, but geographically.
I mean your argument is not even based on diversity. It fails to understand that humans are diverse individually and yet, you would never be in fear of this, but only based on perceived fears. Skin colour and how you yourself were lucky to be born into a time, when you had a chance of an education. None of which your parents conceived, but because a few unselfish people. Spread their wisdom onto the world

If you can't handle the basic fact that races exist within humankind, and  each race is different to every other race that is very much YOUR problem.
Didge wrote:Is that why after asking you have failed to state them, other than skin tone and facial features, which every individual has?

I don't need to prove my point because I don't care if you accept it or not, I accept it and that is all that matters
Didge wrote:That is because as seen you have no point, other than anger

The same way I don't need to a dress your points or answer your idiotic questions.

Its YOUR problem not mine

Smelly, you and countless other people in history have been the problem. When we are all different, you wish to create a difference to divide people collectivelly. That makes you no better than Islam or nazism.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Dry your eyes mate.

Its YOUR problem not mine


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:41 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Dry your eyes mate.

Its YOUR problem not mine



I am not upset you are ignorant smelly

I always live in the hope one day, you will actually learn to read something on biology, but you do not want to do that. Just as you do not want to do so on climate.

You are just one in a long line of people through history that is scared smelly

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Dry your eyes mate.

Its YOUR problem not mine



I am not upset you are ignorant smelly

I always live in the hope one day, you will actually learn to read something on biology, but you do not want to do that. Just as you do not want to do so on climate.

You are just one in a long line of people through history that is scared smelly

scared of what??

im part of one of the superior races, top of the food chain

we do the slave taking, we do the conquering we do the war mongering

whats to be scared of??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am not upset you are ignorant smelly

I always live in the hope one day, you will actually learn to read something on biology, but you do not want to do that. Just as you do not want to do so on climate.

You are just one in a long line of people through history that is scared smelly

scared of what??

im part of one of the superior races, top of the food chain

we do the slave taking, we do the conquering we do the war mongering

whats to be scared of??


What food chain?

Wars do happen, by many ethnic groups

By your answering, you admit to bowing down to might and not reason

Its seems you are shitting your pants

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

scared of what??

im part of one of the superior races, top of the food chain

we do the slave taking, we do the conquering we do the war mongering

whats to be scared of??


What food chain?

Wars do happen, by many ethnic groups

By your answering, you admit to bowing down to might and not reason

Its seems you are shitting your pants

yeah but whites are better at wars and things in general than everyone else

the UK is one of the most powerful centres of finance in the world, the white western democracies are leading the way in advancing human technology

meanwhile in Africa they are still have witch doctors and mud huts

might is always right in the end

never saw a bullet stopped by a good argument.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


What food chain?

Wars do happen, by many ethnic groups

By your answering, you admit to bowing down to might and not reason

Its seems you are shitting your pants

yeah but whites are better at wars and things in general than everyone else

the UK is one of the most powerful centres of finance in the world, the white western democracies are leading the way in advancing human technology

meanwhile in Africa they are still have witch doctors and mud huts

might is always right in the end

never saw a bullet stopped by a good argument.


Are they better at wars over 200,000 years?

The Uk is so diverse its no longer based on what you want to be?

Skin colour

We still have christians in this country that want to execute gays

Do you think an bullet is an answer to that hate?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

yeah but whites are better at wars and things in general than everyone else

the UK is one of the most powerful centres of finance in the world, the white western democracies are leading the way in advancing human technology

meanwhile in Africa they are still have witch doctors and mud huts

might is always right in the end

never saw a bullet stopped by a good argument.


Are they better at wars over 200,000 years?

The Uk is so diverse its no longer based on what you want to be?

Skin colour

We still have christians in this country that want to execute gays

Do you think an bullet is an answer to that hate?



Christians who want to execute gays??

i think you mean Muslims dude, they are the ones banging on about killing gays, not the Christians

the Christians have opened their hearts and their churches to gays, even letting them get married

so yeah, you're a liar

lol!

youre so funny and so serious

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Are they better at wars over 200,000 years?

The Uk is so diverse its no longer based on what you want to be?

Skin colour

We still have christians in this country that want to execute gays

Do you think an bullet is an answer to that hate?



Christians who want to execute gays??

i think you mean Muslims dude, they are the ones banging on about killing gays, not the Christians

the Christians have opened their hearts and their churches to  gays, even letting them get married

so yeah, you're a liar

lol!

youre so funny and so serious




I was i was being funny mate

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:



Christians who want to execute gays??

i think you mean Muslims dude, they are the ones banging on about killing gays, not the Christians

the Christians have opened their hearts and their churches to  gays, even letting them get married

so yeah, you're a liar

lol!

youre so funny and so serious




I was i was being funny mate

Are you sure he was really calling for that didge.

Seems a bit suspicious to me

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:




I was i was being funny mate

Are you sure he was really calling for that didge.

Seems a bit suspicious to me


You mean like your suspiciousness of Muslims?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Are you sure he was really calling for that didge.

Seems a bit suspicious to me


You mean like your suspiciousness of Muslims?

Stop diverting

Lets get back to the black dog mugabe and how white liberals have blood on their hands

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


You mean like your suspiciousness of Muslims?

Stop diverting

Lets get back to the black dog mugabe and how white liberals have blood on their hands


Black dog?

Mugabe is a criminal, but your view was very racist based on his colour

Where is Lord Foul to moderate?

lets see

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Stop diverting

Lets get back to the black dog mugabe and how white liberals have blood on their hands


Black dog?

Mugabe is a criminal, but your view was very racist based on his colour

Where is Lord Foul to moderate?

lets see

Bwahahahaha

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Black dog?

Mugabe is a criminal, but your view was very racist based on his colour

Where is Lord Foul to moderate?

lets see

Bwahahahaha


I rest my case

In this case with have newsfix PC

I do not want to see you banned, and never would mate, but they are too afraid to take you to task, as they think you it will prove you right.

They live in fear that they know you wont take shit and they do not want to see unfair and infact instill inequality, with giving you more leway than any other poster.

Hey ho

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:07 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Bwahahahaha


I rest my case

In this case with have newsfix PC

I do not want to see you banned, and never would mate, but they are too afraid to take you to task, as they think you it will prove you right.

They live in fear that they know you wont take shit and they do not want to see unfair and infact instill inequality, with giving you more leway than any other poster.

Hey ho

Little bitch

Runs to snitch to teacher.

If you have problem with me then report it via the change of command

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


I rest my case

In this case with have newsfix PC

I do not want to see you banned, and never would mate, but they are too afraid to take you to task, as they think you it will prove you right.

They live in fear that they know you wont take shit and they do not want to see unfair and infact instill inequality, with giving you more leway than any other poster.

Hey ho

Little bitch

Runs to snitch to teacher.

If you have  problem with me then report it via the change of command


I dont have a problem with you 

I am proving a point that Victor is ffull of shit

It seems the force is with you

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Little bitch

Runs to snitch to teacher.

If you have  problem with me then report it via the change of command


I dont have a problem with you 

I am proving a point that Victor is ffull of shit

It seems the force is with you

Report me if you think I've broken a rule

Otherwise suck it up cupcake

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:14 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


I dont have a problem with you 

I am proving a point that Victor is ffull of shit

It seems the force is with you

Report me if you think I've broken a rule

Otherwise suck it up cupcake


Dont worry Smelly, I have no need to report, nor would I

I just proved Victor is full of shit

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:05 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Report me if you think I've broken a rule

Otherwise suck it up cupcake


Dont worry Smelly, I have no need to report, nor would I

I just proved Victor is full of shit

Run along little snitch bitch

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:09 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Dont worry Smelly, I have no need to report, nor would I

I just proved Victor is full of shit

Run along little snitch bitch


Well, I have not even reported you

Though its very clear, you should have been taken to task for your racism, but it seems this racism is institutionalized.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Run along little snitch bitch


Well, I have not even reported you

Though its very clear, you should have been taken to task for your racism, but it seems this racism is institutionalized.

Listen

Lord Foul is literally drooling to ban me, nothing would give him greater pleasure to than to boot me back into exile.

If he hadn't done so after all your whinging to him, then it can only be because you're being Sooooooooooo dramatic and ridiculous that even he cannot sift through your ramblings and find anything close to a reason to boot me.

Although with the way you've been chopsing off to him about it, YOU might find yourself in the slammer before long

Now that would be funny, trying to get me banned and get yourself in the stocks instead

LOL


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well, I have not even reported you

Though its very clear, you should have been taken to task for your racism, but it seems this racism is institutionalized.

Listen

Lord Foul is literally drooling to ban me, nothing would give him greater pleasure to than to boot me back into exile.

If he hadn't done so after all your whinging to him, then it can only be because you're being Sooooooooooo dramatic and ridiculous that even he cannot sift through your ramblings and find anything close to a reason to boot me.

Although with the way you've been chopsing off to him about it, YOU might find yourself in the slammer before long

Now that would be funny, trying to get me banned and get yourself in the stocks instead

LOL



You have got to be kidding

I have seen he is shit scared to act and I proved it tonight and also proved he is unsubcioniously racist

I have lost all respect for him

I gave him a chance to admit being wrong here and what did he do?

I admitted to being wrong with Maddog

It shows Lord Foul cannot admit to being wrong

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:59 am

What does this mean???

unsubcioniously

You do realise you've just made up a new word.

You also realise that no one cares what you think?? You are not the authority on what racism is.

Screaming "racist" at a person doesn't make it so, that's just your opinion, it's not a fact

lol!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:29 am

smelly-bandit wrote:What does this mean???

unsubcioniously

You do realise you've just made up  a new word.

You also realise that no one cares what you think?? You are not the authority on what racism is.

Screaming "racist" at a person doesn't make it so, that's just your opinion, it's not a fact

lol!


Reasoning you are does though mate

Laughing

I proved last night that you can get away with racism and that in fact at least 2 mods are conciously racists

lol!

I have renamed one now as Lord Fascist

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4680
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:51 am

Good for you


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Step down or we'll let them lynch you: Army warns Mugabe to go as thousands of Zimbabweans take to the streets to end the bloody dictator's 37-year reign - but his nephew says the president will 'die for what is right'

Zimbabwe’s army told Robert Mugabe to resign or soldiers will step aside and let him be lynched in his mansion, a senior Zimbabwean figure has told MailOnline.

In an exclusive interview, Christopher Mutsvangwa, the chairman of the national war veterans’ association and a former Zanu-PF minister, revealed:

‘The army gave the dictator a message earlier today. Either he steps down or they will let the people in to his mansion to take him.

‘The army is threatening to unleash the people and let Mugabe be lynched. The generals said they will not shoot the people for him. Instead, they will abandon their posts and leave him to his fate.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5095197/Thousands-march-Harare-demanding-removal-Mugabe.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3612
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Report: Troops Take Over Zimbabwe’s State Broadcaster

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum