I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by HoratioTarr on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

A teacher has been suspended and could face the sack after he ‘accidentally’ called a transgender pupil a ‘girl’ in class when the student identifies as a boy.
Joshua Sutcliffe, 27, who teaches maths at a state secondary school in Oxfordshire, said ‘Well done girls’ to the teenager and a friend when he spotted them working hard. 
He apologised when corrected by the pupil, but six weeks later he was suspended from teaching after the pupil’s mother lodged a complaint.
Following an investigation, he has been summoned to a formal disciplinary hearing this week to face misconduct charges for ‘misgendering’.


According to documents seen by The Mail on Sunday, he also faces claims that he is breaching equality policies by referring to the pupil by name rather than as ‘he’ or ‘him’.
The £30,000-a-year teacher said he was ‘distraught’ and had been reduced to tears as teaching was his life, and he branded the actions of the school as ‘political correctness gone mad’.
Mr Sutcliffe, a maths graduate who gained his teaching qualifications at Exeter University, said he had no official instructions about how to address the student, but along with other staff decided to use the pupil’s chosen first name. 
However, he has admitted that, as a Christian, he avoided using male pronouns such as ‘he’ and ‘him’.
He believed this was consistent with the school’s code of conduct and equality policies to show respect and tolerance, and he said he had encountered no problems with this.

He was told to come to the school and sit in the staff room preparing work, but he was not allowed to discuss the situation with colleagues. He said he thought no more about the incident until the week before last when, after a parents’ evening, he was unexpectedly called to the head’s office to be told there had been a ‘transgender complaint’ against him and that he was suspended from teaching while it was investigated.

He later discovered that the pupil’s family had claimed he had not only ‘misgendered’ the pupil but had unfairly given the pupil a disproportionate number of detentions for poor behaviour, though this later claim was not upheld during the investigation.
It is understood that the family’s main concern was that Mr Sutcliffe was picking on their child and they would not have complained about misgendering on its own as they are supporters of free speech.


Mr Sutcliffe said: ‘I was absolutely shocked to be told by the head that I was under investigation. I didn’t know what was happening. It was surreal, Kafkaesque. 


'I said it was only one incident for which I had apologised, but he insisted the investigation would go ahead.
‘I had always tried to respect the pupil and keep a professional attitude as well as my integrity, but it seemed to me that the school was trying to force me to adhere to its liberal, Leftish agenda.’


Mr Sutcliffe assumed the investigation would be brief and he would soon be back in the classroom, but he was questioned for an hour on the day after the meeting with the head and again last Monday, and was then sent a letter telling him to attend a formal disciplinary hearing this Wednesday, attended by the head and three governors.


He said: ‘I have never been trained to deal with this sort of thing. I felt completely out of my depth and intimidated.’



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7064
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Eilzel on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Nobody who makes an innocent mistake should be fired.

That said, why the fuck should anybody give a shit whether a boy feels like a girl or a girl feels like a boy? Is it your business? Is it your life. Fucking no. It's fucking not.

You call it perverted. You know what I think is perverted? This level of control you seem to desire to have over how other people live their lives and feel about who they are. You're NOT THEM. You DON'T GET A SAY. So just fucking shut up about it!

Then again, if someone wants to call a girl a girl, why is it anyone else's business? If a girl can't bear being called a girl, maybe she should toughen up a bit.

Are you aware of the level of discrimination and bullying toward trans people? People are killed for it. It doesn't take a PhD in a science to work out that that discrimination and hate might just possibly linked to rates of depression and suicide among trans people. So toughen up a bit sounds a little inconsiderate considering all that.

The man has the beliefs of a cnut, and I don't mean his Christianity.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:14 am

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then again, if someone wants to call a girl a girl, why is it anyone else's business? If a girl can't bear being called a girl, maybe she should toughen up a bit.

Are you aware of the level of discrimination and bullying toward trans people? People are killed for it. It doesn't take a PhD in a science to work out that that discrimination and hate might just possibly linked to rates of depression and suicide among trans people. So toughen up a bit sounds a little inconsiderate considering all that.

The man has the beliefs of a cnut, and I don't mean his Christianity.

How is him calling a girl a girl at school going to lead to that person being killed? Even if he calls her a boy and just thinks that she's a girl, how is that going to get them killed? You can't legislate for people's beliefs. If a person is killed, then the responsibility lies with the person who killed them.

If a girl wants to be a boy but looks like a girl, there's no point trying to force people to think that she's a boy, and they need to toughen up.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:54 am

Eilzel wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then again, if someone wants to call a girl a girl, why is it anyone else's business? If a girl can't bear being called a girl, maybe she should toughen up a bit.

Are you aware of the level of discrimination and bullying toward trans people? People are killed for it. It doesn't take a PhD in a science to work out that that discrimination and hate might just possibly linked to rates of depression and suicide among trans people. So toughen up a bit sounds a little inconsiderate considering all that.

The man has the beliefs of a cnut, and I don't mean his Christianity.

People are mean to me on here all the time but you don't see me whining about it

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Nobody who makes an innocent mistake should be fired.

That said, why the fuck should anybody give a shit whether a boy feels like a girl or a girl feels like a boy? Is it your business? Is it your life. Fucking no. It's fucking not.

You call it perverted. You know what I think is perverted? This level of control you seem to desire to have over how other people live their lives and feel about who they are. You're NOT THEM. You DON'T GET A SAY. So just fucking shut up about it!

Then again, if someone wants to call a girl a girl, why is it anyone else's business? If a girl can't bear being called a girl, maybe she should toughen up a bit.


So if a boy has femine looks and is called a girl, that is okay with you and not bullying?

The same with a girl called a boy?

So if you know that person states they are a girl no matter if they look physically like a boy, why would you deliberately call them a boy?

Maybe you need to understand that some people suffer from mental health problems, 1 in 4 in the Uk.
So its nothing to do with toughening up.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Are you aware of the level of discrimination and bullying toward trans people? People are killed for it. It doesn't take a PhD in a science to work out that that discrimination and hate might just possibly linked to rates of depression and suicide among trans people. So toughen up a bit sounds a little inconsiderate considering all that.

The man has the beliefs of a cnut, and I don't mean his Christianity.

How is him calling a girl a girl at school going to lead to that person being killed? Even if he calls her a boy and just thinks that she's a girl, how is that going to get them killed? You can't legislate for people's beliefs. If a person is killed, then the responsibility lies with the person who killed them.

If a girl wants to be a boy but looks like a girl, there's no point trying to force people to think that she's a boy, and they need to toughen up.


As long as the boy is allowed to call the teacher a nonce?
I mean he can tell the boy he is not a nonce, but surely that boy has a right to think the teacher is, yes?

Do you think that is acceptable?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm

I identify as an attack helicopter.

People on here refuse to acknowledge my new identity

Transphobes

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then again, if someone wants to call a girl a girl, why is it anyone else's business? If a girl can't bear being called a girl, maybe she should toughen up a bit.


So if a boy has femine looks and is called a girl, that is okay with you and not bullying?

The same with a girl called a boy?

So if you know that person states they are a girl no matter if they look physically like a boy, why would you deliberately call them a boy?

Maybe you need to understand that some people suffer from mental health problems, 1 in 4 in the Uk.
So its nothing to do with toughening up.

A boy who looks feminine is still a boy, so they would be called a boy. A girl who looks like a girl, and is a girl would be called a girl. If they'd prefer to be called a boy, that's up to them, but they should understand that they can't stop people calling them a girl - because they're a girl.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How is him calling a girl a girl at school going to lead to that person being killed? Even if he calls her a boy and just thinks that she's a girl, how is that going to get them killed? You can't legislate for people's beliefs. If a person is killed, then the responsibility lies with the person who killed them.

If a girl wants to be a boy but looks like a girl, there's no point trying to force people to think that she's a boy, and they need to toughen up.


As long as the boy is allowed to call the teacher a nonce?
I mean he can tell the boy he is not a nonce, but surely that boy has a right to think the teacher is, yes?

Do you think that is acceptable?

No, because calling someone a paedophile is nothing like calling a girl a girl.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So if a boy has femine looks and is called a girl, that is okay with you and not bullying?

The same with a girl called a boy?

So if you know that person states they are a girl no matter if they look physically like a boy, why would you deliberately call them a boy?

Maybe you need to understand that some people suffer from mental health problems, 1 in 4 in the Uk.
So its nothing to do with toughening up.

A boy who looks feminine is still a boy, so they would be called a boy. A girl who looks like a girl, and is a girl would be called a girl. If they'd prefer to be called a boy, that's up to them, but they should understand that they can't stop people calling them a girl - because they're a girl.


But what if he is called a girl?
Then you would agree its bullying would it not?
Its not a case of preferring to be a boy, as they may well have gender dysphoria.
Which means they very much would be in the mindset of a boy and once later in life they have a sex change, do they then still remain a girl?
No
So what you are doing is deciding what that person should be.
In that case, we might as well decide everything about each person, yes?
Would you then be okay, that to me you look a Satanist?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


As long as the boy is allowed to call the teacher a nonce?
I mean he can tell the boy he is not a nonce, but surely that boy has a right to think the teacher is, yes?

Do you think that is acceptable?

No, because calling someone a paedophile is nothing like calling a girl a girl.

He may well look like a nonce. I am going by your reasoning that is exceptible to class people based on what you think they look like.

You see how easily it is for me to tie you up in knots and show you contradicting yourself?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, because calling someone a paedophile is nothing like calling a girl a girl.

He may well look like a nonce. I am going by your reasoning that is exceptible to class people based on what you think they look like.

You see how easily it is for me to tie you up in knots and show you contradicting yourself?

What does a nonce look like??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by gelico on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


So if a boy has femine looks and is called a girl, that is okay with you and not bullying?

The same with a girl called a boy?

So if you know that person states they are a girl no matter if they look physically like a boy, why would you deliberately call them a boy?

Maybe you need to understand that some people suffer from mental health problems, 1 in 4 in the Uk.
So its nothing to do with toughening up.

A boy who looks feminine is still a boy, so they would be called a boy. A girl who looks like a girl, and is a girl would be called a girl. If they'd prefer to be called a boy, that's up to them, but they should understand that they can't stop people calling them a girl - because they're a girl.


that's what i was thinking really.

i remember seeing ben shapiro get threatened by this bloke who insisted he was a woman

as ben said

''what you want to believe in your own mind about yourself is your own business. but the fact is whatever you think you are in your mind the reality is your a man so when you FORCE me to go along with whatever is in your mind it infringes on me. I am forced to go along with your own reality which compromises me''

the bloke in question was apparently waiting for him afterwards to sock him one and ben shapiro had to be escorted out a different way.

as he said, ''in a womens changing area in a swimming pool for example, they dont want some great bellied, bearded brutus swanning around in there just because he calls himself sally. It infringes on the females in there.

we also had a case where some bloke was in court for a crime. when he was sentenced he told his lawyer that he identifies as a woman and therefore had to go to a womens prison

this is fucking madness

gelico

Posts : 709
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, because calling someone a paedophile is nothing like calling a girl a girl.

He may well look like a nonce. I am going by your reasoning that is exceptible to class people based on what you think they look like.

You see how easily it is for me to tie you up in knots and show you contradicting yourself?

How does one look like a nonce?

A girl is a girl, whether she looks like a boy or not, and she can't stop someone calling her a girl. Someone might call her a boy if they can't tell she's a girl by the way she looks of course.

See how easy it is for to show that your posts are nonsense?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

He may well look like a nonce. I am going by your reasoning that is exceptible to class people based on what you think they look like.

You see how easily it is for me to tie you up in knots and show you contradicting yourself?

What does a nonce look like??

This should be interesting. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:26 pm

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

A boy who looks feminine is still a boy, so they would be called a boy. A girl who looks like a girl, and is a girl would be called a girl. If they'd prefer to be called a boy, that's up to them, but they should understand that they can't stop people calling them a girl - because they're a girl.


that's what i was thinking really.

i remember seeing ben shapiro get threatened by this bloke who insisted he was a woman

as ben said

''what you want to believe in your own mind about yourself is your own business.  but the fact is whatever you think you are in your mind the reality is your a man so when you FORCE me to go along with whatever is in your mind it infringes on me.  I am forced to go along with your own reality which compromises me''

the bloke in question was apparently waiting for him afterwards to sock him one and ben shapiro had to be escorted out a different way.

as he said, ''in a womens changing area in a swimming pool for example, they dont want some great bellied, bearded brutus swanning around in there just because he calls himself sally.  It infringes on the females in there.

we also had a case where some bloke was in court for a crime.  when he was sentenced he told his lawyer that he identifies as a woman and therefore had to go to a womens prison

this is fucking madness

Madness??

This............ IS.............. SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

He may well look like a nonce. I am going by your reasoning that is exceptible to class people based on what you think they look like.

You see how easily it is for me to tie you up in knots and show you contradicting yourself?

How does one look like a nonce?

A girl is a girl, whether she looks like a boy or not, and she can't stop someone calling her a girl. Someone might call her a boy if they can't tell she's a girl by the way she looks of course.

See how easy it is for to show that your posts are nonsense?

So if he looks like a nonce, you have no objection to that teacher being called a nonce

Now if people exaplin who they are, why continue to call them differently?

I will tell you.

Its because you are not accepting who they are.

You showed you are clueless that is for sure

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

He may well look like a nonce. I am going by your reasoning that is exceptible to class people based on what you think they look like.

You see how easily it is for me to tie you up in knots and show you contradicting yourself?

What does a nonce look like??

Generally, they wear a cassock and a white collar.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How does one look like a nonce?

A girl is a girl, whether she looks like a boy or not, and she can't stop someone calling her a girl. Someone might call her a boy if they can't tell she's a girl by the way she looks of course.

See how easy it is for to show that your posts are nonsense?

So if he looks like a nonce, you have no objection to that teacher being called a nonce

Now if people exaplin who they are, why continue to call them differently?

I will tell you.

Its because you are not accepting who they are.

You showed you are clueless that is for sure

Please explain how someone can look like a nonce, otherwise you will look clueless. Of course, I know that you're already clueless, but make an effort.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

What does a nonce look like??

Generally, they wear a cassock and a white collar.

Give a proper answer.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Clearly, calling a girl a girl is not an insult, whereas calling someone a nonce is an insult. You see how silly your argument is Didge?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

So if he looks like a nonce, you have no objection to that teacher being called a nonce

Now if people exaplin who they are, why continue to call them differently?

I will tell you.

Its because you are not accepting who they are.

You showed you are clueless that is for sure

Please explain how someone can look like a nonce, otherwise you will look clueless. Of course, I know that you're already clueless, but make an effort.

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Clearly, calling a girl a girl is not an insult, whereas calling someone a nonce is an insult. You see how silly your argument is Didge?

So you are now the judicator of a persons personal feelings on being offended?

You just again decided who this person is?

Maybe you would feel okay if people called you a hippo?

I mean you certainly look like one.. Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please explain how someone can look like a nonce, otherwise you will look clueless. Of course, I know that you're already clueless, but make an effort.

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away


Now you're being silly and you're being bigoted. Give a proper answer.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Clearly, calling a girl a girl is not an insult, whereas calling someone a nonce is an insult. You see how silly your argument is Didge?

So you are now the judicator of a persons personal feelings on being offended?

You just again decided who this person is?

Maybe you would feel okay if people called you a hippo?

I mean you certainly look like one.. Laughing

You seemed offended when I called you a sex pest, even though you behave like one ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away


Now you're being silly and you're being bigoted. Give a proper answer.

I have given you an answer.

That is how a nonce looks to me

So based on your reasoning, you have to accept that its okay for me to class people I see looking like one

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

So you are now the judicator of a persons personal feelings on being offended?

You just again decided who this person is?

Maybe you would feel okay if people called you a hippo?

I mean you certainly look like one.. Laughing

You seemed offended when I called you a sex pest, even though you behave like one ...


Ah bless, someone is tired

If you think I look like one, that is up to you.

Good luck with that..

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Now you're being silly and you're being bigoted. Give a proper answer.

I have given you an answer.

That is how a nonce looks to me

So based on your reasoning, you have to accept that its okay for me to class people I see looking like one

You're basing your opinion on something which isn't valid though. A girl being called a girl is reasonable - because she's a girl.

In any case, I don't suppose this man goes to school in a cassock, so he can't look like a nonce to you.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Please explain how someone can look like a nonce, otherwise you will look clueless. Of course, I know that you're already clueless, but make an effort.

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away


Tend to follow Christianity?? Apart form Pakistani Muslim rape gangs that rape thousands of white british children you mean??

So you're Basing your accusations on appearance.

If it looks like a nonce it must be a nonce

But not when it comes to transgenderism though.

If it looks like a girl, sounds like a girl, has a vagina like a girl, wears girls clothes like a girl and has two x chromosomes like a girl

It must be a boy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

I have given you an answer.

That is how a nonce looks to me

So based on your reasoning, you have to accept that its okay for me to class people I see looking like one

You're basing your opinion on something which isn't valid though. A girl being called a girl is reasonable - because she's a girl.

In any case, I don't suppose this man goes to school in a cassock, so he can't look like a nonce to you.


Is it reasonable after they have stated they are a boy?

Oh but you can see it in his eyes, and the fact he is a Christian.

Thus must be a nonce

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

I just told you, they wear generally a cassock and a white collar. They tend to follow Christianity and most of all you can see that perverted evil within their eyes. Its a dead give away


Tend to follow Christianity?? Apart form Pakistani Muslim rape gangs that rape thousands of white british children you mean??

So you're Basing your accusations on appearance.

If it looks like a nonce it must be a nonce

But not when it  comes to transgenderism though.

If it looks like a girl, sounds like a girl, has a vagina like a girl, wears girls clothes like a girl and has two x chromosomes like a girl

It must be a boy


Have you not heard of the global endemic of Priest nonces?

I guess not

I am using your reasoning.

I mean to me, you look like a rat.

So would you not agree its perfectly reasoble to define you as a rat?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're basing your opinion on something which isn't valid though. A girl being called a girl is reasonable - because she's a girl.

In any case, I don't suppose this man goes to school in a cassock, so he can't look like a nonce to you.


Is it reasonable after they have stated they are a boy?

Oh but you can see it in his eyes, and the fact he is a Christian.

Thus must be a nonce

Who said they stated they were a boy? Preferring to be called a boy is not the same as stating they're a boy.

You've now changed your definition anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Is it reasonable after they have stated they are a boy?

Oh but you can see it in his eyes, and the fact he is a Christian.

Thus must be a nonce

Who said they stated they were a boy? Preferring to be called a boy is not the same as stating they're a boy.



Read the article

This teacher knew and is doing this mainly as he is a Christian bigot that does not believe gender dysphoria exists.

If I was the boy, I would start referring to him as a Satanist

I mean he clearly does not follow the tennants of love that Jesus taught.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You seemed offended when I called you a sex pest, even though you behave like one ...


Ah bless, someone is tired

If you think I look like one, that is up to you.

Good luck with that..

I said you behave like one. I don't know what you look like.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ah bless, someone is tired

If you think I look like one, that is up to you.

Good luck with that..

I said you behave like one. I don't know what you look like.


I though the picture was cute, you should have it as your avatar.. Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Tend to follow Christianity?? Apart form Pakistani Muslim rape gangs that rape thousands of white british children you mean??

So you're Basing your accusations on appearance.

If it looks like a nonce it must be a nonce

But not when it  comes to transgenderism though.

If it looks like a girl, sounds like a girl, has a vagina like a girl, wears girls clothes like a girl and has two x chromosomes like a girl

It must be a boy


Have you not heard of the global endemic of Priest nonces?

I guess not

I am using your reasoning.

I mean to me, you look like a rat.

So would you not agree its perfectly reasoble to define you as a rat?

I look like a rat to you, how would you know what I look Like?? We have never met.

Making assumptions about my physical traits is not really grounds for intellectual discussion

Can we dispense with the childish stupidity please.

But since you seem happy to sometimes judge people by appearance and sometimes not.

The difference is of course lost on you

Looking at a dog, one assumes it's a dog and not a bird.

Looking at a girl and assuming she is a girl is right and correct

Looking at a priest and assuming he is a pedophile is pure bigotry and about as bigoted as looking at a black and assuming he is a rapist.

Are you a bigot didge??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Have you not heard of the global endemic of Priest nonces?

I guess not

I am using your reasoning.

I mean to me, you look like a rat.

So would you not agree its perfectly reasoble to define you as a rat?

I look like a rat to you, how would you know what I look Like?? We have never met.

Making assumptions about my physical traits is not really grounds for intellectual discussion

Can we dispense with the childish stupidity please.

But since you seem happy to sometimes judge people by appearance and sometimes not.

The difference is of course lost on you

Looking at a dog, one assumes it's a dog and not a bird.

Looking at a girl and assuming she is a girl is right and correct

Looking at a priest and assuming he is a pedophile is pure bigotry and about as bigoted as looking at a black and assuming he is a rapist.

Are you a bigot didge??


Great post!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Have you not heard of the global endemic of Priest nonces?

I guess not

I am using your reasoning.

I mean to me, you look like a rat.

So would you not agree its perfectly reasoble to define you as a rat?

I look like a rat to you, how would you know what I look Like?? We have never met.

Making assumptions about my physical traits is not really grounds for intellectual discussion

Can we dispense with the childish stupidity please.

But since you seem happy to sometimes judge people by appearance and sometimes not.

The difference is of course lost on you

Looking at a dog, one assumes it's a dog and not a bird.

Looking at a girl and assuming she is a girl is right and correct

Looking at a priest and assuming he is a pedophile is pure bigotry and about as bigoted as looking at a black and assuming he is a rapist.

Are you a bigot didge??



You would be surpised at what I know

I saw a recent picture of you smelly



I see smelly is starting the grasp  the point

I am simple using your absurd view on classing people what they look like and to you, that its acceptable

We can assume someone is a girl and they are in fact to themselves a boy.

So would you continue in your error, now that you know they are a boy?

Yes or no?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Who said they stated they were a boy? Preferring to be called a boy is not the same as stating they're a boy.



Read the article

This teacher knew and is doing this mainly as he is a Christian bigot that does not believe gender dysphoria exists.

If I was the boy, I would start referring to him as a Satanist

I mean he clearly does not follow the tennants of love that Jesus taught.

Identifying as a boy is not the same as stating that one is a boy. The girl is not a boy.

He's entitled to think that gender dysphoria does not exist, although I don't think he said that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:23 pm

I don't judge people on how they look didge I judge them on what they are

A woman born a woman is a woman, if she dresses like a man she is still a woman.

Again didge, when I see a dog I don't think it's a bird, when I see a woman in the street I don't assume she is a man.

When I see a woman dressing like a man, guess what?? I see a woman dressing like a man, I don't see a man.

And guess what, you don't see a man either, what you see and what you think is "transgender"

Oh you can be an expert at ignoring it on the surface, but it's the big white elephant in the back of your head the entire time you will be around that person.

If I gave you an orange and said it's an apple you wouldn't accept it was an apple just because I said so and what's more is it wouldn't taste like an apple.

Delude yourself as much as you want, I couldn't care less if you want to engage with this idiocy

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Read the article

This teacher knew and is doing this mainly as he is a Christian bigot that does not believe gender dysphoria exists.

If I was the boy, I would start referring to him as a Satanist

I mean he clearly does not follow the tennants of love that Jesus taught.

Identifying as a boy is not the same as stating that one is a boy. The girl is not a boy.

He's entitled to think that gender dysphoria does not exist, although I don't think he said that.

That's where you're wrong

You are not allowed to have thoughts that are not approved of by the Liberal hate mob, if you do then you're a bigot

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:I don't judge people on how they look didge I judge them on what they are

A woman born a woman is a woman, if she dresses like a man she is still a woman.

Again didge, when I see a dog I don't think it's a bird, when I see a woman in the street I don't assume she is a man.

When I see a woman dressing like a man, guess what?? I see a woman dressing like a man, I don't see a man.

And guess what, you don't see a man either, what you see and what you think is "transgender"

Oh you can be an expert at ignoring it on the surface, but it's the big white elephant in the back of your head the entire time you will be around that person.

If I gave you an orange and said it's an apple you wouldn't accept it was an apple just because I said so and what's more is it wouldn't taste like an apple.

Delude yourself as much as you want, I couldn't care less if you want to engage with this idiocy


Talk about the biggest load of misdirection going

So I shall ask again

If you meet someone and refer to them based on assumption they are a girl. They then correct you and inform you they are a boy.

Would you continue to call them a girl or a boy?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Read the article

This teacher knew and is doing this mainly as he is a Christian bigot that does not believe gender dysphoria exists.

If I was the boy, I would start referring to him as a Satanist

I mean he clearly does not follow the tennants of love that Jesus taught.

Identifying as a boy is not the same as stating that one is a boy. The girl is not a boy.

He's entitled to think that gender dysphoria does not exist, although I don't think he said that.

So what you are basically saying this that gender dysphoria does not exist then?

Really?

Next you will be telling me he does not have to teach evolution..

He is entittled to think it does not exist.

Does that give him the right in his job, to discount this child as a boy?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Identifying as a boy is not the same as stating that one is a boy. The girl is not a boy.

He's entitled to think that gender dysphoria does not exist, although I don't think he said that.

So what you are basically saying this that gender dysphoria does not exist then?

Really?

Next you will be telling me he does not have to teach evolution..

He is entittled to think it does not exist.

Does that give him the right in his job, to discount this child as a boy?

I didn't say that. Read my posts properly.

Of course he has a right to his job. His job is to teach maths, and there's no suggestion that he doesn't do that well. He doesn't teach evolution because he's a maths teacher.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

So what you are basically saying this that gender dysphoria does not exist then?

Really?

Next you will be telling me he does not have to teach evolution..

He is entittled to think it does not exist.

Does that give him the right in his job, to discount this child as a boy?

I didn't say that. Read my posts properly.

Of course he has a right to his job. His job is to teach maths, and there's no suggestion that he doesn't do that well. He doesn't teach evolution because he's a maths teacher.
So do you believe that gender dysphoria exists or not?

So you are saying he does not have to respect his students when he addresses them then.

So as a maths teacher he would never have to fill in on biology lesssons then, when someone is off sick?

Take your time

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:40 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't say that. Read my posts properly.

Of course he has a right to his job. His job is to teach maths, and there's no suggestion that he doesn't do that well. He doesn't teach evolution because he's a maths teacher.
So do you believe that gender dysphoria exists or not?

So you are saying he does not have to respect his students when he addresses them then.

So as a maths teacher he would never have to fill in on biology lesssons then, when someone is off sick?

Take your time

I don't know if teachers have to fill in re subjects they don't actually teach. I doubt they do much teaching in those classes. That's a red herring you introduced.

Respecting pupils doesn't mean he has to think a girl is a boy.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29434
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:
So do you believe that gender dysphoria exists or not?

So you are saying he does not have to respect his students when he addresses them then.

So as a maths teacher he would never have to fill in on biology lesssons then, when someone is off sick?

Take your time

I don't know if teachers have to fill in re subjects they don't actually teach. I doubt they do much teaching in those classes. That's a red herring you introduced.

Respecting pupils doesn't mean he has to think a girl is a boy.


So your first points was just made up

He does not have to think he is a boy, but to respect by calling him a boy

Not difficult is it?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:43 pm


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:I don't judge people on how they look didge I judge them on what they are

A woman born a woman is a woman, if she dresses like a man she is still a woman.

Again didge, when I see a dog I don't think it's a bird, when I see a woman in the street I don't assume she is a man.

When I see a woman dressing like a man, guess what?? I see a woman dressing like a man, I don't see a man.

And guess what, you don't see a man either, what you see and what you think is "transgender"

Oh you can be an expert at ignoring it on the surface, but it's the big white elephant in the back of your head the entire time you will be around that person.

If I gave you an orange and said it's an apple you wouldn't accept it was an apple just because I said so and what's more is it wouldn't taste like an apple.

Delude yourself as much as you want, I couldn't care less if you want to engage with this idiocy


Talk about the biggest load of misdirection going

So I shall ask again

If you meet someone and refer to them based on assumption they are a girl. They then correct you and inform you they are a boy.

Would you continue to call them a girl or a boy?

You're not getting this are you??

Why would I assume they are a girl if they look like a boy??

If a person has all the characteristics of a female then I'm going to assume they are female, I don't look at an orange and think it's an apple

I don't look at a dog and think it's a bird and I don't look at a woman and think it's a man.

What is so hard to understand about that??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Didge on Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Talk about the biggest load of misdirection going

So I shall ask again

If you meet someone and refer to them based on assumption they are a girl. They then correct you and inform you they are a boy.

Would you continue to call them a girl or a boy?

You're not getting this are you??

Why would I assume they are a girl if they look like a boy??

If a person has all the characteristics of a female then I'm going to assume they are female, I don't look at an orange and think it's an apple

I don't look at a dog and think it's a bird and I don't look at a woman and think it's a man.

What is so hard to understand about that??

misdirection

So I shall ask again

If you meet someone and refer to them based on assumption they are a girl. They then correct you and inform you they are a boy.

Would you continue to call them a girl or a boy?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4685
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You're not getting this are you??

Why would I assume they are a girl if they look like a boy??

If a person has all the characteristics of a female then I'm going to assume they are female, I don't look at an orange and think it's an apple

I don't look at a dog and think it's a bird and I don't look at a woman and think it's a man.

What is so hard to understand about that??

misdirection

So I shall ask again

If you meet someone and refer to them based on assumption they are a girl. They then correct you and inform you they are a boy.

Would you continue to call them a girl or a boy?

You can ask as many times as you want, the answer isn't going to change.

If I'm assuming a person is female its because they conform to my understanding of what a female is.

Don't know how to say it more clear than that to be honest scratch

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum