Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Go down

Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:23 am

JUST weeks out from special US Senate elections, the Republican candidate for the evangelical state of Alabama is facing allegations of sexual contact with three young women — one of them just 14.


But some of his supporters don’t see any problem with that — even if it’s true.

The Washington Post has revealed that an Alabama woman said Republican Roy Moore, then a 32-year-old assistant district attorney, had sexual contact with her when she was 14.

Three other women interviewed by the Post said Moore, now 70, approached them when they were between the ages of 16 and 18 and he was in his early 30s.

The Moore campaign is fighting back, declaring the report to be “the very definition of fake news and intentional defamation.”

Moore himself has since issued a fundraising appeal asking for emergency donations in a “spiritual battle.”

While many leading Republican figures are racing to distance themselves from their candidate, saying he must get out of the race immediately if the claims are true.

But others are standing their ground in supporting him.

And they’re citing the Bible as cause to do so.


More at source http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/republicans-defend-allegations-alabama-senate-candidate-sexually-molested-a-child-as-not-being-an-offence-before-the-bible/news-story/f10953761ffb9c51cd56d7114ccbbcf6

A senior Alabama politician, Ziegler argues the Bible makes it clear there is no offence when it comes to such an age discrepancy, or the youth of one of the participants.

“Take the Bible — Zachariah and Elizabeth, for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler told the Washington Examiner.

“Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus ...

“There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here,” Ziegler asserted. “Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

Ziegler did not address the complicating issue of the immaculate conception leading to the virgin birth. Nor the age of God.

Neither did he point out that Zachariah and Elizabeth were both elderly when John the Baptist was conceived — even though there was a significant age gap between them.

And while the Bible does not state Mary and Joseph’s ages, it is generally accepted she was a teenager and he an adult.

And while child marriage was an historically accepted act, there are many other Biblical laws no longer in effect.

Such as stoning offenders to death for adultery.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18509
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Cass on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:24 am

Ah yes. Family values. What a peach he is.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by gelico on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:03 pm



what does the law state in Alabama for the legal age for sex?

it's ridiculous to spout scriptures no matter where they come from

i would no more accept that as an argument than i would any tosh spouted from the koran

obey the law people

gelico

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:07 pm

16. 14 is only legal between siblings.

That last part was a joke.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24420
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:14 pm

The legal age of majority in Alabama is 16.

I agree that religion is a non sequitur. The reason why people in Alabama are not upset by this, is god is a child molester too. It's a known fact that he nailed Mary when she was barely post-pubescent.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by gelico on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:16. 14 is only legal between siblings.

That last part was a joke.

good one though


Twisted Evil

gelico

Posts : 1558
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:The legal age of majority in Alabama is 16.

I agree that religion is a non sequitur.  The reason why people in Alabama are not upset by this, is god is a child molester too.  It's a known fact that he nailed Mary when she was barely post-pubescent.

Thought you were an atheist??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The legal age of majority in Alabama is 16.

I agree that religion is a non sequitur.  The reason why people in Alabama are not upset by this, is god is a child molester too.  It's a known fact that he nailed Mary when she was barely post-pubescent.

Thought you were an atheist??

Why?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Thought you were an atheist??

Why?

Well for starters you're a liberal

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:44 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why?

Well for starters you're a liberal

And damn proud of it.  But nothing in my post says atheist or non-atheist. I'm just describing why the Alabama knuckle-draggers aren't upset.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well for starters you're a liberal

And damn proud of it.  But nothing in my post says atheist or non-atheist.

Secondly you're a democrat

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And damn proud of it.  But nothing in my post says atheist or non-atheist.

Secondly you're a democrat

I've been both. Soon...who knows what parties will develop in the PSA.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Secondly you're a democrat

I've been both.  Soon...who knows what parties will develop in the PSA.

If you say so.

I have a question, the PSA is that you admitting trump isn't going to get impeached??

Because if he think he will be impeached then why are you looking to go it alone??

I'm confused

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I've been both.  Soon...who knows what parties will develop in the PSA.

If you say so.

I have a question, the PSA is that you admitting trump isn't going to get impeached??

Because if he think he will be impeached then why are you looking to go it alone??

I'm confused

I see your point.  Right now the PSA is a backup plan.

Then again, the PSA has always been a distant, but profound dream of mine.  It's quite possible that I'm seizing on the assholedom of Trump to ride that dream to victory.  Perhaps it's divine providence that Trump comes along at just the right time.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

If you say so.

I have a question, the PSA is that you admitting trump isn't going to get impeached??

Because if he think he will be impeached then why are you looking to go it alone??

I'm confused

I see your point.  Right now the PSA is a backup plan.

Then again, the PSA has always been a distant, but profound dream of mine.  It's quite possible that I'm seizing on the assholedom of Trump to ride that dream to victory.  Perhaps it's divine providence that Trump comes along at just the right time.

a backup plan??

I thought you said its in the bag and you're just waiting for the ink to dry?? is that not the case anymore?? i thought muller was moving in for the kill??

yeah im not sure your pipe dream is any kind of plan backup or otherwise, you have to be realistic quill, lets say trump only serves one term, your PSA wont be approved until he is out of office, but what happens if another democrat uber liberal gets elected and you've wasted millions with breaking away.

anyway i dont see the point of it either way since the idea of breaking away is to start fresh, if cali breaks away it will still be America in all but name

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I see your point.  Right now the PSA is a backup plan.

Then again, the PSA has always been a distant, but profound dream of mine.  It's quite possible that I'm seizing on the assholedom of Trump to ride that dream to victory.  Perhaps it's divine providence that Trump comes along at just the right time.

a backup plan??

I thought you said its in the bag and you're just waiting for the ink to dry?? is that not the case anymore?? i thought muller was moving in for the kill??

yeah im not sure your pipe dream is any kind of plan backup or otherwise, you have to be realistic quill, lets say trump only serves one term, your PSA wont be approved until he is out of office, but what happens if another democrat uber liberal gets elected and you've wasted millions with breaking away.

anyway i dont see the point of it either way since the idea of breaking away is to start fresh, if cali breaks away it will still be America in all but name

No.  It only came up because, with Donald Trump, there's going to be some real division in the nation.  It's an opportunity.  

But it's also a long term goal.  Whatever works. The fact is that the US is not one nation. It is, and has always been divided. That's what the Civil War was all about. Those differences are still out there.

With or without you or I, Russ, it will happen inevitably.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:07 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
16. 14 is only legal between siblings.

That last part was a joke.

geek

Except in Tennessee and Kentucky...            clown

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6151
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:23 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
16. 14 is only legal between siblings.

That last part was a joke.

geek

Except in Tennessee and Kentucky...            clown

Laughing ...and apparently, Alabama as well.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Cass on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:03 am

Original Quill wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
geek

Except in Tennessee and Kentucky...            clown

Laughing   ...and apparently, Alabama as well.

Don’t forget Mississippi and sadly certain offshoots of the Mormons in Utah and Arizona Sad

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:20 am

Cass wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Laughing   ...and apparently, Alabama as well.

Don’t forget Mississippi and sadly certain offshoots of the Mormons in Utah and Arizona Sad

And Idaho...it's the three states, stacked on top of each other.  

But I'm growing fond of Mormons, now that I've seen what Trump is capable of.  I never thought I would warm up to Orin Hatch, but here it is. Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Cass on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:31 am

Original Quill wrote:
Cass wrote:

Don’t forget Mississippi and sadly certain offshoots of the Mormons in Utah and Arizona Sad

And Idaho...it's the three states, stacked on top of each other.  

But I'm growing fond of Mormons, now that I've seen what Trump is capable of.  I never thought I would warm up to Orin Hatch, but here it is.  Laughing

I would say Romney even looks good but he’s still too sleazy for me.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:

A senior Alabama politician, Ziegler argues the Bible makes it clear there is no offence when it comes to such an age discrepancy, or the youth of one of the participants. ....

And while child marriage was an historically accepted act, there are many other Biblical laws no longer in effect.
Such as stoning offenders to death for adultery.

Wow!
Ultra-strict people of ANY religion who take the interpretation of their holy book too literally - they're no different from each other, in fact they often sound exactly like each other. The extremist ones are all cast from the same mould and certainly have a lot more in common than they realise.
Ironic really.

_________________
In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ~ Camus.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why?

Well for starters you're a liberal


He's got a cracking chest though, you gotta agree!
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 8066
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Idea

Those child-abusing perverts in the Trump end of the GOP probably go to the same faux--"Christian" church as Smelly'...

After all, Smelly' is the only one making deflective and misdirective posts on this thread..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 6151
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Syl on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well for starters you're a liberal


He's got a cracking chest though, you gotta agree!

lol!

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16415
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Original Quill on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:46 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well for starters you're a liberal

He's got a cracking chest though, you gotta agree!

Haha...yes, maybe puts the lie to the claim that liberals are short, thin, Jewish guys, who live in New York City with their mums.  Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25026
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by eddie on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:09 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:16. 14 is only legal between siblings.

That last part was a joke.

Oh brother.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35772
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Jules on Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Jules wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

A senior Alabama politician, Ziegler argues the Bible makes it clear there is no offence when it comes to such an age discrepancy, or the youth of one of the participants. ....

And while child marriage was an historically accepted act, there are many other Biblical laws no longer in effect.
Such as stoning offenders to death for adultery.

Wow!
Ultra-strict people of ANY religion who take the interpretation of their holy book too literally - they're no different from each other, in fact they often sound exactly like each other. The extremist ones are all cast from the same mould and certainly have a lot more in common than they realise.
Ironic really.

Eg a westbro baptist preacher screaming angrily about abortion or homosexuality sounds just like extremists of other Abrahamic religions.

Goodnight Veya! xx

_________________
In the depth of winter I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer ~ Camus.
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2556
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Republicans defend senate candidate that sexually molested a child as not being an offence before the Bible

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum