Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:34 am

[*]The actor, 58, has been written out of the film in a bold move by director Ridley Scott in the wake of multiple sexual assault allegations


[*]The cast and crew have all agreed to re-shoot Spacey's scenes, and are said to be 'determined' to stick to the December 22 release date


[*]Sources close to the production claim the re-shoots are starting immediately, with Christopher Plummer, 87, taking on the role of late oil tycoon J. Paul Getty


[*]Director Scott 'made the decision unilaterally and only notified Sony of his decision on late Wednesday afternoon', it isreported
[*]The move comes after the movie was pulled from the prestigious closing night slot of the AFI Festival this month, and had its awards campaign halted
[*]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5064647/Kevin-Spacey-replaced-Plummer-Getty-movie.html
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6883
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:36 am

I'd have gone to see that movie with Spacey in it, but not now.   Christopher Plummer?   No contest. 

Regardless of his sexual misdemeanours this may well kill the movie.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6883
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:48 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Oh, and I don't think for one moment this is about morals...more like money speaking.


That and virtual signalling

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by eddie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:43 pm

I would have done the exact same thing if I were Mr Scott.  His career is very possibly kaput.


Last edited by eddie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by HoratioTarr on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:47 pm

eddie wrote:I would have done the exact same thing if I were Mr Scott.  His career is very possibly kaput.


He's worth £60m.   So I'm not sure he's that bothered.   I do think he's totally wrong, and his behaviour is predatory but I also think he's an outstanding actor and that his contribution to that movie can't be replaced with another actor.  I think it's a bad move.   But...Hollywood has to be seen to distance itself from those caught out and exposed.   While it still bums every bugger in their bed in the wings.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6883
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by eddie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I would have done the exact same thing if I were Mr Scott.  His career is very possibly kaput.


He's worth £60m.   So I'm not sure he's that bothered.   I do think he's totally wrong, and his behaviour is predatory but I also think he's an outstanding actor and that his contribution to that movie can't be replaced with another actor.  I think it's a bad move.   But...Hollywood has to be seen to distance itself from those caught out and exposed.   While it still bums every bugger in their bed in the wings.

It's not about the money. It's about suddenly being shamed in the biggest and most public way possible, it's about going from being adored to disdained and tnen, even worse, dismissed and forgotten and lastly, and perhaps worst of all...not being able to do what you have loved for years.

I bet he'd give nearly all his money away if he could make it all go away.


Oh, and what you're worth versus what you actually have available to you, are two different things, surely?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:59 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I would have done the exact same thing if I were Mr Scott.  His career is very possibly kaput.


He's worth £60m.   So I'm not sure he's that bothered.   I do think he's totally wrong, and his behaviour is predatory but I also think he's an outstanding actor and that his contribution to that movie can't be replaced with another actor.  I think it's a bad move.   But...Hollywood has to be seen to distance itself from those caught out and exposed.   While it still bums every bugger in their bed in the wings.

yeah but arrogant hollywood lefty motherfuckers that have 60 million, tend to live like they got 600 million.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:09 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


He's worth £60m.   So I'm not sure he's that bothered.   I do think he's totally wrong, and his behaviour is predatory but I also think he's an outstanding actor and that his contribution to that movie can't be replaced with another actor.  I think it's a bad move.   But...Hollywood has to be seen to distance itself from those caught out and exposed.   While it still bums every bugger in their bed in the wings.

It's not about the money. It's about suddenly being shamed in the biggest and most public way possible, it's about going from being adored to disdained and tnen, even worse, dismissed and forgotten and lastly, and perhaps worst of all...not being able to do what you have loved for years.

I bet he'd give nearly all his money away if he could make it all go away.


Oh, and what you're worth versus what you actually have available to you, are two different things, surely?

i doubt that he would give his money away, he might not work again, but he is a hollywood clone and they arent real, REAL people, they are like robots.

do any actors do the job for the love of it or for the money?? its all about the money, and lets be honest here, if he did what he did and if they all did what they are said to have done, then its the entire cast of hollywood is in the dock, he isnt alone.

this is all for show, a bit of "rehab" a few apologies and its back to business as usual, everyone has to appear to be all shock and horror but all the acting skills of hollywood combined cannot cover up how fake their surprise is, they all knew who was getting finger blasted and who was giving reach arounds for better parts and bigger roles.



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by eddie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Perhaps some actors end up in it solely for the money, I could agree with that, but most actors start off because they love it. Let's face it there's no money to be made when you first start out and it's mostly about luck and knowing the right people.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Syl on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm

He might end up in prison anyway....some of the allegations made against him are pretty serious.

Once a person is publicly accused of serious sexual misconduct, even if its well known in the circles they move in, its amazing how quickly the money people wash their hands of them.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 12940
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:28 pm

eddie wrote:Perhaps some actors end up in it solely for the money, I could agree with that, but most actors start off because they love it. Let's face it there's no money to be made when you first start out and it's mostly about luck and knowing the right people.

knowing the right people and sucking the right cock

yeah

thats hollywood chick

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3152
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by The Devil, You Know on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:50 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:I would have done the exact same thing if I were Mr Scott.  His career is very possibly kaput.


He's worth £60m.   So I'm not sure he's that bothered.   I do think he's totally wrong, and his behaviour is predatory but I also think he's an outstanding actor and that his contribution to that movie can't be replaced with another actor.  I think it's a bad move.   But...Hollywood has to be seen to distance itself from those caught out and exposed.   While it still bums every bugger in their bed in the wings.
he might have been worth $60million, but once the sharks start circling that will quickly pour away in settlements.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:38 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


He's worth £60m.   So I'm not sure he's that bothered.   I do think he's totally wrong, and his behaviour is predatory but I also think he's an outstanding actor and that his contribution to that movie can't be replaced with another actor.  I think it's a bad move.   But...Hollywood has to be seen to distance itself from those caught out and exposed.   While it still bums every bugger in their bed in the wings.
he might have been worth $60million, but once the sharks start circling that will quickly pour away in settlements.

Which makes you wonder just how many of those claims are genuine.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 6883
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:24 am

Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor, and I'm not particularly interested in what he did years ago. He says he can't remember, but he apologised if he was out of order.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor, and I'm not particularly interested in what he did years ago. He says he can't remember, but he apologised if he was out of order.


Would you use that argument based on Jimmy Saville or Rolf Harris?

That an apology is acceptable?

So let me get this straight, are people arguing off a claimed innocence based on his acting skills or actual facts here?

If he is innocent, then fine, but how about if he is guilty of molesting young teenage boys?

What will his fine acting have to do with that?

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:For an actor, fine acting is kind of the point.


But that is subjective based on your opinion.

His acting would be meaningless if he is a molester.

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:For an actor, fine acting is kind of the point.


But that is subjective based on your opinion.

His acting would be meaningless if he is a molester.

No it wouldn't. A fine actor is a fine actor, and a film can be great because of the fine acting, or bad because of bad acting.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


But that is subjective based on your opinion.

His acting would be meaningless if he is a molester.

No it wouldn't. A fine actor is a fine actor, and a film can be great because of the fine acting, or bad because of bad acting.


Again that is based on a subjective view held only by a small amount of people.

Has 8 billion people seen him act and commented to your claim view he is a fine actor?

Hence the ridiculousness of your claim

Hence its subjective

Again would that matter if he was in fact a molester?

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:42 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No it wouldn't. A fine actor is a fine actor, and a film can be great because of the fine acting, or bad because of bad acting.


Again that is based on a subjective view held only by a small amount of people.

Has 8 billion people seen him act and commented to your claim view he is a fine actor?

Hence the ridiculousness of your claim

Hence its subjective

Again would that matter if he was in fact a molester?

I can't help what other people think, I'm just saying what I think. Your posts are ridiculous because you expect everyone to feel the way you do (or the way you claim you feel). A week in the basement doesn't seem to have improved your attitude, so you never learn to improve yourself.

Do you disapprove of films with Tom Cruise in them because he's a Scientologist?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:52 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Again that is based on a subjective view held only by a small amount of people.

Has 8 billion people seen him act and commented to your claim view he is a fine actor?

Hence the ridiculousness of your claim

Hence its subjective

Again would that matter if he was in fact a molester?

I can't help what other people think, I'm just saying what I think. 

Do you disapprove of films with Tom Cruise in them because he's a Scientologist?


But that is your opinion

It does not mean to others he is a fine actor does it?

Why would I disaprove of Tom Cruise in films based on his religion?

Do you want me to not like the film Braveheart, because Mel Gibson is a radical Catholic?

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by eddie on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:For an actor, fine acting is kind of the point.


Woah. So it's okay to let him off then? I mean, seeing as he's a fine actor he should be allowed to do what he wants.
Let's only punish the bad actors. Rolling Eyes

And btw, someone being considered a "fine" actor is rather dependent upon the audience, wouldn't you say? I don't think he's as fine an actor as Tom Hanks, so based on the obscurity of your view - I reckon Tom Hanks should be able to rape people because he's a superb actor.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:55 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I can't help what other people think, I'm just saying what I think. 

Do you disapprove of films with Tom Cruise in them because he's a Scientologist?


But that is your opinion

It does not mean to others he is a fine actor does it?

Why would I disaprove of Tom Cruise in films based on his religion?

Do you want me to not like the film Braveheart, because Mel Gibson is a radical Catholic?

So you're merely disputing my claim that Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor? All you had to say was that you don't think he is if you don't agree. There's no need to go all round the houses.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:57 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:For an actor, fine acting is kind of the point.


Woah. So it's okay to let him off then? I mean, seeing as he's a fine actor he should be allowed to do what he wants.
Let's only punish the bad actors.  Rolling Eyes

And btw, someone being considered  a "fine" actor is rather dependent upon the audience, wouldn't you say? I don't think he's as fine an actor as Tom Hanks, so based on the obscurity of your view - I reckon Tom Hanks should be able to rape people because he's a superb actor.

His private life has nothing to do with his acting. If he was a bad actor, I'd say the same thing. I watch films because I like the storyline and the acting, not because I approve of the actors' private lives.

I''m not really a fan of Tom Hanks' acting myself, so I don't watch many films that he's in whatever his private life involves. That's my choice.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


But that is your opinion

It does not mean to others he is a fine actor does it?

Why would I disaprove of Tom Cruise in films based on his religion?

Do you want me to not like the film Braveheart, because Mel Gibson is a radical Catholic?

So you're merely disputing my claim that Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor? All you had to say was that you don't think he is if you don't agree. There's no need to go all round the houses.


Where did i dispute it personally?

can you show me where I actually did?

What did I actually say?

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 am

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:For an actor, fine acting is kind of the point.


Woah. So it's okay to let him off then? I mean, seeing as he's a fine actor he should be allowed to do what he wants.
Let's only punish the bad actors.  Rolling Eyes

And btw, someone being considered  a "fine" actor is rather dependent upon the audience, wouldn't you say? I don't think he's as fine an actor as Tom Hanks, so based on the obscurity of your view - I reckon Tom Hanks should be able to rape people because he's a superb actor.


Thank you for saying exactly what I just said

Great minds think alike   Cool

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:00 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you're merely disputing my claim that Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor? All you had to say was that you don't think he is if you don't agree. There's no need to go all round the houses.


Where did i dispute it personally?

can you show me where I actually did?

What did I actually say?

So you're just arguing for the sake of it then, like you've been doing all night. Don't bother me any more in this thread - I don't like your trolling.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Where did i dispute it personally?

can you show me where I actually did?

What did I actually say?

So you're just arguing for the sake of it then, like you've been doing all night. Don't bother me any more in this thread - I don't like your trolling.


Do you think Eddie is arguing for the sake of it, when she has said and argued the same as me?

Are you going to tell her to not bother you anymore?

I dont like that you are a vile hateful women, but hey, I live with the fact you are

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:08 am

You can still get House of Cards seasons 1-5, so I might get that at some point. I love the British original series.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you're just arguing for the sake of it then, like you've been doing all night. Don't bother me any more in this thread - I don't like your trolling.


Do you think Eddie is arguing for the sake of it, when she has said and argued the same as me?

Are you going to tell her to not bother you anymore?

I dont like that you are a vile hateful women, but hey, I live with the fact you are

Feel free to ignore me on those grounds - I won't complain.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:37 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Do you think Eddie is arguing for the sake of it, when she has said and argued the same as me?

Are you going to tell her to not bother you anymore?

I dont like that you are a vile hateful women, but hey, I live with the fact you are

Feel free to ignore me on those grounds - I won't complain.


I am sure you wont mind, but I really cannot abide with poor comments made, as you continually do so.

So best you learn to deal with me commenting on when you do

But for now, have a nice day

Bye

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:39 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Feel free to ignore me on those grounds - I won't complain.


I am sure you wont mind, but I really cannot abide with poor comments made, as you continually do so.

So best you learn to deal with me commenting on when you do

But for now, have a nice day

Bye

Don't blame me when you end in the basement again then as you're unable to control yourself or stop trolling.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:40 am

I don't think that saying Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor is a "poor comment". The only poor comments have been from you Didge - you can't seem to accept that some people admire his acting.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:43 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am sure you wont mind, but I really cannot abide with poor comments made, as you continually do so.

So best you learn to deal with me commenting on when you do

But for now, have a nice day

Bye

Don't blame me when you end in the basement again then as you're unable to control yourself or stop trolling.


Why would i blame you for who you are?

Nobody can change the fact you are vile, but you

On that I wish you luck

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Don't blame me when you end in the basement again then as you're unable to control yourself or stop trolling.


Why would i blame you for who you are?

Nobody can change the fact you are vile, but you

On that I wish you luck

Oooh, you're off on one already. You already made some disgusting sexual comments to me the other day - try not to do that again, otherwise some people might think you're a sex pest.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that saying Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor is a "poor comment". The only poor comments have been from you Didge - you can't seem to accept that some people admire his acting.


Seems Eddie disagrees with you as well

Odd that you only place me on this view point

Are you trying to manipulate her again, in order to get me in trouble

You do realise you easily expose your own stupidity at doing so

So thank you

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Why would i blame you for who you are?

Nobody can change the fact you are vile, but you

On that I wish you luck

Oooh, you're off on one already. You already made some disgusting sexual comments to me the other day - try not to do that again, otherwise some people might think you're a sex pest.

Oh no, some boring fat virgin medusa behind a keyboard, thinks i am a sex pest

What will I do

Laugh at her?

Yep

Razz

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:50 am

another virtue signalling democrat has been accused of sexual impropriety with a young man, poor old Mr Sulu, George takei
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

what is it with virtue signalling democrat actors and abusing men and women.

no wonder they were so keen on hilliary winning, they would be safe with a women with a sexual predator for a husband in the white house.

the outrage from the left, as usual is deafening

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:53 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that saying Kevin Spacey is a splendid actor is a "poor comment". The only poor comments have been from you Didge - you can't seem to accept that some people admire his acting.
spacey was a great actor, fantastic as Keyser Söze in the usual suspects, but his career is over now and probably rightly so.
It is not a new phenomenon, it happened to fatty arbuckle in the 20's, and it will keep happening as long as actors, producers, directors continue to think they are somehow better than the rest of us.

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:55 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oooh, you're off on one already. You already made some disgusting sexual comments to me the other day - try not to do that again, otherwise some people might think you're a sex pest.

Oh no, some boring fat virgin medusa behind a keyboard, thinks i am a sex pest

What will I do

Laugh at her?

Yep

Razz
you don't do yourself any favours

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:56 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh no, some boring fat virgin medusa behind a keyboard, thinks i am a sex pest

What will I do

Laugh at her?

Yep

Razz
you don't do yourself any favours


But I am bored of her antics mate

Now she will be told what she is, as she constantly gets away with so much crap

It certainly shuts her up

Anyway, have to go

All the best

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:57 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oooh, you're off on one already. You already made some disgusting sexual comments to me the other day - try not to do that again, otherwise some people might think you're a sex pest.

Oh no, some boring fat virgin medusa behind a keyboard, thinks i am a sex pest

What will I do

Laugh at her?

Yep

Razz

You're not really in a position to judge Kevin Spacey are you?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am

Didge wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:
you don't do yourself any favours


But I am bored of her antics mate

Now she will be told what she is, as she constantly gets away with so much crap

It certainly shuts her up

Anyway, have to go

All the best

If you're so bored, feel free to ignore me. You seem to be unable to do so though. In fact, as soon as I post anything, you're there trolling and pestering me.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:59 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Oh no, some boring fat virgin medusa behind a keyboard, thinks i am a sex pest

What will I do

Laugh at her?

Yep

Razz

You're not really in a position to judge Kevin Spacey are you?


And you are?

Maybe you can show me where I did judge him?

Take as long as you like

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


But I am bored of her antics mate

Now she will be told what she is, as she constantly gets away with so much crap

It certainly shuts her up

Anyway, have to go

All the best

If you're so bored, feel free to ignore me. You seem to be unable to do so though. In fact, as soon as I post anything, you're there trolling and pestering me.


If anyone wants to see the definition of the worlds worst contradiction, please copy and paste rags answer above

Cool

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:01 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're not really in a position to judge Kevin Spacey are you?


And you are?

Maybe you can show me where I did judge him?

Take as long as you like

See? I said you were just trolling. As usual, you can't step away from a thread which you have no actual interest in. That's because the only thing which interests you is arguing - which you describe as "debating".

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:02 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:another virtue signalling democrat has been accused of sexual impropriety with a young man, poor old Mr Sulu, George takei
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

what is it with virtue signalling democrat actors and abusing men and women.

no wonder they were so keen on hilliary winning, they would be safe with a women with a sexual predator for a husband in the white house.

the outrage from the left, as usual is deafening
this didn't age well


Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"If a socialist understood economics, he wouldn't be a socialist" : Friedrich Hayek
"

I know a place where your speech is free
and the only mod is me
Israel uses weapons to protect its people, the Palestinians use people to protect their weapons
#tories4Corbyn
avatar
The Devil, You Know

Posts : 3001
Join date : 2015-05-11
Location : Room 101 (which does not exist)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Didge on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:02 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


And you are?

Maybe you can show me where I did judge him?

Take as long as you like

See? I said you were just trolling. As usual, you can't step away from a thread which you have no actual interest in. That's because the only thing which interests you is arguing - which you describe as "debating".


So you just proved you lied

Where is any post I made that judged Kevin?

I never did.

Thank you again for exposing how poorly you lie rags   Laughing

This is so easy

Cool

_________________
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson,
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4060
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See? I said you were just trolling. As usual, you can't step away from a thread which you have no actual interest in. That's because the only thing which interests you is arguing - which you describe as "debating".


So you just proved you lied

Where is any post I made that judged Kevin?

I never did.

Thank you again for exposing how poorly you lie rags   Laughing

This is so easy

Cool

I didn't lie. You, however, are trolling, and you're clearly working your way up to making another disgusting sexual comment.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29349
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Spacey airbrushed from new movie: Disgraced actor's scenes sensationally axed from Ridley Scott's new $40m blockbuster just SIX WEEKS before release, as cast and crew agree to immediate reshoot with Christopher Plummer as J. Paul Gett

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum