Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donald Trump Vent Thread

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Lurker wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

But he is our long awaited freedom fighter.

He is too damn stupid to be anything to anybody. The man is an incompetent imbecile. He is destroying the Constitution and the country. His idea of freedom is oppression and gas chambers. Smelly CArnold, you are an idiotic fool. You and your like-minded idiots are nothing but Nazi lemmings jumping off the cliff while praising Nazi Führer Trump. there IS NO FREEDOM in the world that YOU and your stupid bunch think you want. You are all one-brain-celled idiots that want to stay ignorant and keep everybody else ignorant. We will stop your ass, POS.

we dont call him fuhrer trump

its "the god emperor of mankind trump"

show some respect heretic

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Lurker, your eaten up with hate, it wont do you any good, chill out son before your Ulcer bursts !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:35 pm

nicko wrote:Lurker,   your eaten up with hate,  it wont do you any good,   chill out son before your Ulcer bursts !

You're correct having hatred is really unhealthy proven too - its best to chill out and just get on with life . Bitterness makes people sick .

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:52 pm

I never thought I'd live to see such a sack-of-shit-imbecile be president of my country. I want to puke every time it hits me that Trump is in the White House. He an embarrassment to the whole universe. They could not have elected a more incompetent POS.

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 am

"Just as I thought. It IS empty!"

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:09 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:08 pm

All glory to God emperor trump!!

The saviour of america

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Russ, this thread requires a little imagination. Mods periodically police the place...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Even King Kong Hates Donald Trump....

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:10 pm

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Underaged girl:  Mr. Trump, how do you grab a pussy?

Donald Trump:  You use this finger...and now we have opposable thumbs, right?  So...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:18 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:06 pm

White House Rejects Supremacist Label: “No One Has Done More Than Trump to Prove White People Are Not Superior”

By Andy Borowitz

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Upbraiding the ESPN anchor Jemele Hill for calling Donald Trump a “white supremacist,” the White House press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, said on Wednesday that “no one has done more than President Trump to prove that white people are not superior.”

“It’s grossly unfair that Ms. Hill sought to portray Donald Trump as an upholder of white supremacy, when everything he says or does directly undermines that whole concept,” Sanders said. “Anyone who thinks that Donald Trump is on some mission to make white people look good hasn’t been paying attention.”

Sanders urged the ESPN anchor to “do her homework” on Trump before making baseless allegations. “Read his tweets,” she said. “Listen to his speeches. If you still think Donald Trump is trying to prove that white people are superior, I tip my hat to you.”

Ending on a personal note, Sanders said that she was “a hundred-per-cent sure” that her boss is not a white supremacist. “Donald Trump cannot even spell the word ‘supremacist,’ ” she said.

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:55 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Donald Trump:  You use this finger...and now we have opposable thumbs, right?  So...

that was shit

mine was far more witty

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:39 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

that was shit

mine was far more witty

Witty is a matter of subjective preference.  Mine was far more relevant.  We have had several members who asked, with some urgency: "How do you grab a pussy?"  So you see, I was trying to fill a real need, much more than merely trying to be witty.

Your's was simply another in a cheap parade of political jabs.  Hardly of any use to members.  You need more practice, Russ.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

that was shit

mine was far more witty

Witty is a matter of subjective preference.  Mine was far more relevant.  We have had several members who asked, with some urgency: "How do you grab a pussy?"  So you see, I was trying to fill a real need, much more than merely trying to be witty.

Your's was simply another in a cheap parade of political jabs.  Hardly of any use to members.  You need more practice, Russ.

Can't really grab a pussy with a middle finger can you??

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:33 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Can't really grab a pussy with a middle finger can you??

Well, you didn't really follow Donald, did you? He was about to explain about opposable thumbs.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:02 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:10 am

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Republican stupidity and hypocrisy...

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Lurker wrote:

Well, American rednecks, anyway.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:07 am

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:06 pm

gelico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 pm

thanks for posting this gelico needed cheering up lol!

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:26 pm

Lurker wrote:

get that dirty Muslim away from my eyes

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:42 am

Bob Corker is an American hero...

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:45 am

"get that dirty Muslim away from my eyes "

Smelly, you show your fuckin' ignorance with every post. You are as stupid as Trump and twice as ugly.

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:36 am

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:38 am

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:50 am

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:03 am

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Lurker wrote:

get that dirty Muslim away from my eyes

scratch

Since when has the Dumpster been a "dirty Muslim",  oh  Smelly'Satan'sSpawn'Troll  ???

One of your loopy comrades_on_here keeps on claiming that Donnie is "born again", having accepted Jesus into his heart..

Henry David Thoreau
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Laughing glad he did win and not the evil Clinton baby killer .

Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Laughing glad he did win and not the evil Clinton baby killer .

Ancient history. How did Rutherford Hayes rate?

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Hey Quill, you gonna join the "scream helplessly at the sky" event on trumps anniversary??

I would ask Lurker, but he hasn't stopped scream at the sky

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:08 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Lurker wrote:

I would like to see a depiction of Donald Trump at the Moscow Ritz Carlton in 2013...or do they not allow porn on this site?

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 pm

- Frantz Fanon

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:20 pm

Lurker

View user profile

Back to top Go down