First charges filed in Mueller investigation into alleged Russian meddling in US election – report

Go down

First charges filed in Mueller investigation into alleged Russian meddling in US election – report

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:45 am

First charges have been filed in the investigation into alleged Russian interference into the US presidential election, it has been reported in the US. According to CNN the charges, filed by special counsel Robert Mueller, were approved by a federal grand jury on Friday.

Details of the charges, which remain under seal, have not been disclosed. Mr Mueller’s spokesman also declined to comment on the reports. CNN reported that there had been a flurry of activity in the grand jury room, but no explanation was given.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/28/first-charges-filed-mueller-investigation-alleged-russian-meddling/

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First charges filed in Mueller investigation into alleged Russian meddling in US election – report

Post by Angry Andy on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:27 am

The house of cards is starting to tumble?

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First charges filed in Mueller investigation into alleged Russian meddling in US election – report

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:40 am

Always, always remember that Mueller is a Republican who was appointed FBI boss by George W. Bush. This is not, and never has been, a partisan witch hunt.

Tyler Childers
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:49 pm

What is this Tommy?

lol!

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:05 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/jury-approves-first-charges-over-russia-meddling-in-us-election-11101685

Tommy has gone very silent....

Does he not here look a right twat?

Laughing

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:09 pm

I guess Tommy is lost for words... Laughing

Night everyone

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Always, always remember that Mueller is a Republican who was appointed FBI boss by George W. Bush. This is not, and never has been, a partisan witch hunt.

Obama asked him to stay on in the position for another 2 years after 2010... and he is very popular with democrats...

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/is-bob-robert-mueller-democrat-or-republican-political-views-affilation-party/

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:56 pm

Didge wrote:What is this Tommy?

lol!

Tell us what you think it is...?

Laughing

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Didge on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:41 am

I was right, Tommy is lost for words lol

Laughing

Guess no charges have been filed after all.

One moment

lol!

Didge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:42 am

Let me know when you have some 'known facts' about Trump collusion with 'the Russians'...

Laughing

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:23 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Let me know when you have some 'known facts' about Trump collusion with 'the Russians'...

Laughing

We'll let you know who's been arrested.

Tyler Childers
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:18 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Always, always remember that Mueller is a Republican who was appointed FBI boss by George W. Bush. This is not, and never has been, a partisan witch hunt.

Obama asked him to stay on in the position for another 2 years after 2010... and he is very popular with democrats...

http://heavy.com/news/2017/05/is-bob-robert-mueller-democrat-or-republican-political-views-affilation-party/

He's a Republican and a professional prosecutor, not really a politician. I met him when he was US Attorney for the San Francisco region.

He's a dedicated law enforcement officer, and doesn't fit as either Republican or Democrat, although he is a registered Republican for voting purposes.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:15 pm

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down