a conundrum for the liberal left

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Neo-Nazi and National Front organiser comes out as gay and reveals his Jewish heritage as he quits far right

A Neo-Nazi and National Front organiser has today revealed his Jewish heritage and come out as gay as he quits the far right.

White supremacist Kevin Wilshaw today opened up about his violent past after being involved with the far right his whole life.

The well-known National Front organiser in the 1980s was still active earlier this year when he would speak at events.

But speaking on Channel 4 News he explains for the first time why he is publicly disowning the movement and that he was subjected to abuse because he is gay.

Former National Front organiser Kevin Wilshaw was still active earlier this year when he would speak at events

He also revealed he is of Jewish heritage despite being a Neo-Nazi and shared a number of his secrets on the programme.

Mr Wilshaw said: 'On one or two occasions in the recent past I've actually been the recipient of the very hatred of the people I want to belong to.

'If you're gay it is acceptable in society but with these group of people it's not acceptable, and I found on one or two occasions when I was suspected of being gay I was subjected to abuse.'

He admitted that being a gay Nazi - with a Jewish background - is a contradiction of what he has spoken about for the best part of 40 years.

He added: 'It's a terribly selfish thing to say but it's true, I saw people being abused, shouted at, spat at in the street - it's not until it's directed at you that you suddenly realise that what you're doing is wrong.

'You have other members leading National Front who are overtly gay. And nobody could see the contradiction of it that you have an overtly gay person leading a homophobic organisation, makes no sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989712/Neo-Nazi-National-organiser-comes-gay.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:42 pm

i wonder what the alt-left liberal hate mob of newsfix will say to this??

will they foam and froth at the mouth and condemn him??

or will we once again be treated to another showing of liberal hate mobs ever shifting principles??




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 am

Um ... he grew the fuck up, and good for him!

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23048
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
i wonder what the alt-left liberal hate mob of newsfix will say to this??

will they foam and froth at the mouth and condemn him??

or will we once again be treated to another showing of liberal hate mobs ever shifting principles??

Rolling Eyes

As the above nonsense is composed of lies, gibberish, more lies and even more nonsense...

Smelly'MuddleHeadedWombat'Bumster than ends with a silly question that can't be answered intelligently..

What "alt.left"  ?

Why would anyone "foam and froth at the mouth and condemn him.."  ?

What "liberal hate mobs"  ?


scratch

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4573
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 am

Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 am

study

A "conundrum" can be defined as a 'confusing or difficult' question;    sometimes asked for amusement or as a riddle;   often using a 'play on words' or a pun in the answer...

A problem that is difficult to deal with..  (Cambridge dictionary).

So --  
where exactly is this "conundrum" that SmellyIlliteratiBum' alludes to here  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4573
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.

but he is gay

doesn't that make him one of the golden children??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: study

A "conundrum" can be defined as a 'confusing or difficult' question;    sometimes asked for amusement or as a riddle;   often using a 'play on words' or a pun in the answer...

A problem that is difficult to deal with..  (Cambridge dictionary).

So --  
where exactly is this "conundrum" that SmellyIlliteratiBum' alludes to here  ?

had to look up the big word did you??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.

but he is gay

doesn't  that make him one of the golden children??

Why would it?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by gelico on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:44 pm



''it's not until it's directed at you that you suddenly realise that what you're doing is wrong''

really? he didn't realise before?

total twattery

gelico

Posts : 709
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Um ... he grew the fuck up, and good for him!

Quite.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32351
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

doesn't  that make him one of the golden children??

Why would it?

well you seem to think that being gay is a get out of jail free card for everything


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Um ... he grew the fuck up, and good for him!

Quite.

what about nick griffin??

does he get a second chance??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

doesn't  that make him one of the golden children??

Why would it?

well you seem to think that being gay is a get out of jail free card for everything


Erm, no I don't. You just make it up as you go along, don't you.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: study

A "conundrum" can be defined as a 'confusing or difficult' question;    sometimes asked for amusement or as a riddle;   often using a 'play on words' or a pun in the answer...

A problem that is difficult to deal with..  (Cambridge dictionary).

So --  
where exactly is this "conundrum" that SmellyIlliteratiBum' alludes to here  ?

had to look up the big word did you??

Arrow

I already knew the usual meanings of the word...

I'm just wondering if there's a minor or secondary or rarely used meaning out there somewhere, that could in any way make your idiotic question a genuine "conundrum"..

Nope, sorry SmellyTwatBum', still can't find anything there.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4573
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.

but he is gay

doesn't  that make him one of the golden children??

no twat for brains we judge people on their words and deeds, not their sexual orientation

this is why you have no clue, you can't fathom not judging someone of some minor irrelevant aspect like sexuality or skin color

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 16406
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well you seem to think that being gay is a get out of jail free card for everything


Erm, no I don't. You just make it up as you go along, don't you.

There's the get out of jail card

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

doesn't  that make him one of the golden children??

no twat for brains we judge people on their words and deeds, not their sexual orientation

this is why you have no clue, you can't fathom not judging someone of some minor irrelevant aspect  like sexuality or skin color

Well BLM are a black domestic terrorist and supremacist movement that bases its own actions and words on their skin colour so we must condemn them both for their actions and for being black since both are inseparable

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:36 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well you seem to think that being gay is a get out of jail free card for everything


Erm, no I don't. You just make it up as you go along, don't you.

There's the get out of jail card

You are so full of crap, smelly. Do you even understabd what you're saying sometimes?

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

There's the get out of jail card

You are so full of crap, smelly. Do you even understabd what you're saying sometimes?

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead paving the path I want you to take.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

There's the get out of jail card

You are so full of crap, smelly. Do you even understabd what you're saying sometimes?

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead  paving the path I want you to take.

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead  paving the path I want you to take.

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing

You want to ban me because you don't like my arguments??

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

Why do you think I don't post /stop posting on threads where Ben and LF post??

Now I suppose I will have to add you to the list.

Guess I'll just have to start talking to myself

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Eilzel wrote:You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.

Stench applauds himself even before posting.
It is called suffering from premature congratulation. A thing Stench knows all about.
I guess most women he goes with want it to finish asap.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by sassy on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing

You want to ban me because you don't like my arguments??

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

Why do you think I don't post /stop posting on threads where Ben and LF post??

Now I suppose I will have to add you to the list.

Guess I'll just have to start talking to myself

It might come as news to you, but you are doing that already.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.

Well that's your opinion

Others on here will think I talk sense

It would seem I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage when personal feelings dictates forum policy, seems I'm doomed either way no matter what I say or don't say.

Why don't you just come out and say which rule I've broken or what it is I've done wrong

Have I attacked you the way Wolfe and Andy attack me with every post? (with impunity)

Have I been rude or impolite to you??

Have I sworn at you??

As far as I can tell elizel, the only thing I've done wrong is challenge your principles.



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Eilzel on Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.

Well that's your opinion

Others on here will think I talk sense

It would seem I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage when personal feelings dictates forum policy, seems I'm doomed either way no matter what I say or don't say.

Why don't you just come out and say which rule I've broken or what it is I've done wrong

Have I attacked you the way Wolfe and Andy attack me with every post? (with impunity)

Have I been rude or impolite to you??

Have I sworn at you??

As far as I can tell elizel, the only thing I've done wrong is challenge your principles.



Did I say you'd broken a rule? No. But if you want to make it easy then please, be my guest Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6029
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

You are so full of crap, smelly. Do you even understabd what you're saying sometimes?

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead  paving the path I want you to take.

Laughing

More self-delusional self-adoration from one of the stupidest racist dolts to yet visit NewsFix...

Considers himself that far superior to everyone else on here, yet doesn't realise just how stupidly ignorant he comes across..

If he is really so smart, what's the demented little Floptard doing telegrahing his attempted "piss_takes" so often like this  ?


Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4573
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing

You want to ban me because you don't like my arguments??

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

Why do you think I don't post /stop posting on threads where Ben and LF post??

Now I suppose I will have to add you to the list.

Guess I'll just have to start talking to myself



"Talking to (yourself)" is something you should be quite used to by now, SmellyWottaLoserBumsy...

Another trait that you and some of your fellow Floptards have in common..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4573
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well that's your opinion

Others on here will think I talk sense

It would seem I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage when personal feelings dictates forum policy, seems I'm doomed either way no matter what I say or don't say.

Why don't you just come out and say which rule I've broken or what it is I've done wrong

Have I attacked you the way Wolfe and Andy attack me with every post? (with impunity)

Have I been rude or impolite to you??

Have I sworn at you??

As far as I can tell elizel, the only thing I've done wrong is challenge your principles.



Did I say you'd broken a rule? No. But if you want to make it easy then please, be my guest Wink

Do I need to make it easy for you??

You hold all the power. If you choose to ban me you will ban me regardless. I can't stop you, all I can do is try and avoid you.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead  paving the path I want you to take.

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing

You want to ban me because you don't like my arguments??

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

Why do you think I don't post /stop posting on threads where Ben and LF post??


Now I suppose I will have to add you to the list.

Guess I'll just have to start talking to myself


I've not seen one moderator say that to you (yet) and I can also tell you that unless a poster breaks the rules then they don't get banned.

No one gets banned for an opinion so I suggest you stop hiding behind excuses and debate with the people you're scared of.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32351
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You want to ban me because you don't like my arguments??

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

Why do you think I don't post /stop posting on threads where Ben and LF post??


Now I suppose I will have to add you to the list.

Guess I'll just have to start talking to myself


I've not seen one moderator say that to you (yet) and I can also tell you that unless a poster breaks the rules then they don't get banned.

No one gets banned for an opinion so I suggest you stop hiding behind excuses and debate with the people you're scared of.

its not "scared" its "survival"





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

You're talking out of your arse.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32351
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Well BLM are a black domestic  terrorist and  supremacist movement ...


...




I know nowt about BLM but I know that it is in the interests of the alt right to have them branded as a terrorist organisation just because of the words and actions of a few crazy elements on the fringes of the group.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 pm

eddie wrote:You're talking out of your arse.

I submit to your better judgement of course

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well BLM are a black domestic  terrorist and  supremacist movement ...


...




I know nowt about BLM but I know that it is in the interests of the alt right to have them branded as a terrorist organisation just because of the words and actions of a few crazy elements on the fringes of the group.

Yeah that's like saying you don't know anything about the nazi's but think the jews are making up lies about them because it's in their interest

If you don't know anything about it then your opinion doesn't matter since it's not informed

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 pm

You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of. king

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Jules wrote:You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of.  king

No you lied

I didn't say they were officially proscribed

That was just me labeling them a terrorist group like people label trump a racist

Just opinion, calm down and read what people say it will help with the looking like a fool situation you currently find yourself in

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of.  king

No you lied

I didn't say they were officially proscribed

That was just me labeling them a terrorist group like people label trump a racist

Just opinion, calm down and read what people say it will help with the looking like a fool situation you currently find yourself in

Rolling Eyes

Facts :
Smelly is a liar
Smelly is a racist
Smelly is a fascist
Smelly is a fantasist

Lies :
Any old shit that Smelly spouts..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4573
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Jules on Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of.  king

No you lied

I didn't say they were officially proscribed

That was just me labeling them a terrorist group like people label trump a racist

Just opinion, calm down and read what people say it will help with the looking like a fool situation you currently find yourself in

You did.

Cos the label ''terrorist group'' can only be proscribed.

Just like certain drugs can only be prescribed. 

To say a group is a terror group automatically means you are saying it's been officially proscribed.

Get it?

You will, if you switch your brain on!

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Jules on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:06 am

It's no use pretending that this label is exactly the same as calling someone sexist/ homophobic/racist.
It is a formal, official description.
Not a description that any two-bit troll can just casually toss at any group he dislikes.


The label is a gamechanger, with huge consequences.
It means a group immediately loses its right to exist.
Dead easy to see how that would appeal to someone like you.  Wink

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No you lied

I didn't say they were officially proscribed

That was just me labeling them a terrorist group like people label trump a racist

Just opinion, calm down and read what people say it will help with the looking like a fool situation you currently find yourself in

You did.

Cos the label ''terrorist group'' can only be proscribed.

Just like certain drugs can only be prescribed. 

To say a group is a terror group automatically means you are saying it's been officially proscribed.

Get it?

You will, if you switch your brain on!

So if I said I'm the king of England that makes its so??

I bet you're on number 1 in the speedial list for all Nigerian conmen

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Jules on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:

You did.

Cos the label ''terrorist group'' can only be proscribed.

Just like certain drugs can only be prescribed. 

To say a group is a terror group automatically means you are saying it's been officially proscribed.

Get it?

You will, if you switch your brain on!

So if I said I'm the king of England that makes its so??

I bet you're on number 1 in the speedial list for all Nigerian conmen

Dammit, you mean those Nigerian cold callers have been lying to me all this time?  affraid
But, but, but they sounded so sincere, I feel so cheated. Sad



Listen, Mr banndit, you ought to switch off your 'puter and go shake your tail feathers. It will improve your mood and curb your obsessions > > >




---------------------------

Before you do that, go to the bathroom, lock the door  and erm... release all the tension in your tense muscles, Tommy will give you some tips, he's discussed this with us. Suspect

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

So if I said I'm the king of England that makes its so??

I bet you're on number 1 in the speedial list for all Nigerian conmen

Dammit, you mean those Nigerian cold callers have been lying to me all this time?  affraid
But, but, but they sounded so sincere, I feel so cheated. Sad



Listen, Mr banndit, you ought to switch off your 'puter and go shake your tail feathers. It will improve your mood and curb your obsessions > > >




---------------------------

Before you do that, go to the bathroom, lock the door  and erm... release all the tension in your tense muscles, Tommy will give you some tips, he's discussed this with us. Suspect

You should moderate your tone in light of all the allegations if sexual harassment flying around.

A sensitive soul like me might just take your suggestion as verbal rape.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:34 pm



Jules... what are you saying that I've 'discussed'...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19082
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by gelico on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Jules... what are you saying that I've 'discussed'...?



wanking by the sounds of it

Shocked

gelico

Posts : 709
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm




Wasn't me!!!






_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19082
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Jules... what are you saying that I've 'discussed'...?



wanking by the sounds of it

Shocked

whats that???

jules wants me to wank for her??

and there i was thinking it was only Hollywood who had sexual predators.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3614
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum