137 charges!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

137 charges!!!

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:10 pm

Falder - who pleaded guilty to 137 charges at Birmingham Crown Court on Monday - persuaded them to send him naked or partially clothed pictures of themselves, then threatened them with exposure unless they went much further.

http://news.sky.com/story/paedophile-geophysicist-matthew-falder-admits-more-than-130-charges-11083802

Ffs These predators are everywhere!

What I don't understand is why the hell would you send this weird looking guy your naked pictures?

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 137 charges!!!

Post by nicko on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:00 pm

He could have one of me, that'll cure him !
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:43 pm

nicko wrote:He could have one of me,    that'll cure him !
pale affraid

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:25 pm

He set up hidden cameras and filmed people when they thought they were alone, then blackmailed them with the footage he already had....a twisted bully, who operated on the 'dark web'....which I know nothing about, but it sounds horrible.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:58 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Falder - who pleaded guilty to 137 charges at Birmingham Crown Court on Monday - persuaded them to send him naked or partially clothed pictures of themselves, then threatened them with exposure unless they went much further.

http://news.sky.com/story/paedophile-geophysicist-matthew-falder-admits-more-than-130-charges-11083802

What I don't understand is why the hell would you send this weird looking guy your naked pictures?

That's a very cute profile picture I love cats they are adorable .

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:08 pm

[quote="Syl"]He set up hidden cameras and filmed people when they thought they were alone, then blackmailed them with the footage he already had....a twisted bully, who operated on the 'dark web'....which I know nothing about, but it sounds horrible.[/quote

What he did was disgusting. Hope he goes away for a very long time.

Yes, like you Syl I don't know this dark web, I didn't believe it existed but obviously does. How do they get on it, Google dark web? It sounds horrible to me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:35 pm

magica wrote:
Syl wrote:He set up hidden cameras and filmed people when they thought they were alone, then blackmailed them with the footage he already had....a twisted bully, who operated on the 'dark web'....which I know nothing about, but it sounds horrible.[/quote

What he did was disgusting. Hope he goes away for a very long time.

Yes, like you Syl I don't know this dark web, I didn't believe it existed but obviously does.  How do they get on it, Google dark web?  It sounds horrible to me.

Try reading 'We are Anonymous'... that'll shit you up.
HoratioTarr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Oh is it bad, not sure if I want to tbh.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:59 pm

Access the 'dark web' via a down loadable browser called 'Tor'...

All developed by the US Navy... I read somewhere...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:09 pm

magica wrote:Oh is it bad, not sure if I want to tbh.

I'm with you, I don't think I want to know about that stuff
Miffs2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:35 pm

I agree with everyone....I dont want to know what goes on in the 'dark web'....i hope its monitored somehow though, with people like this man masterminding and plotting, ruining peoples lives, it needs to be.

The young model who said she was kidnapped to be sold as a sex slave, didnt she say it had all been planned on the dark web?

The downside of the internet is that clever people with nasty minds seem to be able to run riot for so long before they are caught.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:15 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Falder - who pleaded guilty to 137 charges at Birmingham Crown Court on Monday - persuaded them to send him naked or partially clothed pictures of themselves, then threatened them with exposure unless they went much further.

Look at the STATE of him!!  Shocked
I reckon he's a cross between two other sociopaths Phil Spector & James Holmes, the Colorado cinema shooter.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules on Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:03 am

OK I've gone and done a photo mockup just to convince myself that I wasn't imagining the similarity between these 3 evil pyscho's.

Imo combining Spector's baldness with Holme's wild eyes will defo produce Falder > >

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

He looks more like Art Garfunkel to me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Jules wrote:OK I've gone and done a photo mockup just to convince myself that I wasn't imagining the similarity between these 3 evil pyscho's.

Imo combining Spector's baldness with Holme's wild eyes will defo produce Falder > >

Holy Moly! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Sexy M...sorry, off topic for one mo, but I have fallen in love with your avi, is he/she yours?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Syl wrote:I agree with everyone....I dont want to know what goes on in the 'dark web'....i hope its monitored somehow though, with people like this man masterminding and plotting, ruining peoples lives, it needs to be.

The young model who said she was kidnapped to be sold as a sex slave, didnt she say it had all been planned on the dark web?

The downside of the internet is that clever people with nasty minds seem to be able to run riot for so long before they are caught.

Indeed!

And the dark web sounds something i would rather not 'know' about!

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Syl wrote:Sexy M...sorry, off topic for one mo, but I have fallen in love with your avi, is he/she yours?

Its ok, no i wish it was mine! i saw the pic on facebook.

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Syl wrote:He looks more like Art Garfunkel to me.

I can see the resemblance! Shocked

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

That's a very cute profile picture I love cats they are adorable .

Thanks.

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:58 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:Sexy M...sorry, off topic for one mo, but I have fallen in love with your avi, is he/she yours?

Its ok, no i wish it was mine! i saw the pic on facebook.

Awww...well I want one. Laughing

Though no one would really want to get involved with the 'dark wed', its good to know it does exist and isn't just some made up horror story to frighten people.
Hopefully the police are aware and have the means to monitor what's going on inside its murky depths. Shocked

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:He looks more like Art Garfunkel to me.

I can see the resemblance! Shocked

As soon as I saw his pic that's who he reminded me of.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:39 pm

I love Art Garfunkel. Loved the music of his and Paul Simon. Brilliant duo.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Jules wrote:OK I've gone and done a photo mockup just to convince myself that I wasn't imagining the similarity between these 3 evil pyscho's.

Holy Moly! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

No it isn't!
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Ah poor old Garfunkel. He was an innocent guy who sings about bunnies and now he's looking like a paedo.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Foul on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:50 pm

you're not holy, moley
or at least, nor wholey holy,
even if you are wholey moley

ermmm...I think

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude

Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
Lord Foul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:03 pm

eddie wrote:Ah poor old Garfunkel. He was an innocent guy who sings about bunnies and now he's looking like a paedo.

I know....the hair doesn't help. Evil or Very Mad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 pm

He looks nothing like a paedophile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 pm

The OP article says that his 'victims' were 'men, women, boys and girls'...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:33 pm

He wasn't fussy then

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:47 pm

I'm just wondering where he had set up his hidded cameras and what he had captured all these various different 'men/women/boys/girls' doing that he was able to blackmail them all into doing other stuff for him... and how he was able to know exactly who they all were and able to have such direct communication with them...!?

I think there is much more to this story than OP suggests...!

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top