CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Go down

CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:43 am


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 am


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:23 am

Officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) observed Russian spies trying to get close to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as early as 2009 to “win access” to her and Bill Clinton as Russia tried to expand their nuclear energy business.

Unsealed documents from the FBI revealed that members of a Russian spy ring were tasked to get close to Clinton while Russia’s state-controlled nuclear energy company lobbied the Obama administration, The Hill reported.

The Russians, who hired a Washington firm to conduct their lobbying efforts, were already giving hundreds of thousands of dollars a year to the Clinton Foundation which “helped the Russian company secure federal decisions that led to billions in new U.S. commercial nuclear business.”

FBI agents were reportedly stunned by the time and size of a $500,000 check that Bill Clinton received from a Kremlin-linked bank for a single speech in 2010 — the largest single check he has ever received for a speech.

An official who was not authorized to speak with the media told The Hill that the Russians targeted Clinton because she was the “quarterback” for the Obama administration’s efforts to reset relations with Russia and because they believed she would be president after Obama. The source cited as evidence communications that the FBI intercepted where Russian handlers instructed their spies to gather information on the State Department.

The report noted that U.S. officials conducted a 10-year operation monitoring the Russian spy ring:

It was one of the most important U.S. counterintelligence victories against Russia in history, and famous for nabbing the glamorous spy-turned-model Anna Chapman.

While Chapman dominated the headlines surrounding that spy ring, another Russian woman posing as a mundane New Jersey accountant named Cynthia Murphy was closing in on accessing Secretary Clinton’s department, according to records and interviews.

Murphy, living with her husband and kids in the New Jersey suburbs of New York City, reported a major breakthrough in February 2009 in an electronic message sent to her handlers: she had scored access to a major Democrat, FBI records state.

“Murphy had several work-related personal meetings with [a prominent New York-based financier, name omitted] and was assigned his account,” one FBI record from the case read. “The message accurately described the financier as ‘prominent in politics,’ ‘an active fund-raiser’ for [a major political party, name omitted] and a ‘personal friend’ of [a current Cabinet official, name redacted].”

Multiple current and former officials confirmed to The Hill that the Cabinet officer was Hillary Clinton, the fundraiser was New York financier Alan Patricof and the political party was the Democratic National Committee. None of the Americans were ever suspected of illegalities, but the episode made clear the Russian spies were stepping up their operations against the new administration after years of working in a “sleeper” capacity, officials said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22630/report-russia-thought-hillary-would-be-president-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:14 pm

Isn't it a bit suspicious how ex politicians can get paid huge sums of money for turning up at a top notch free dinner, and all paid by companies who did very well as a result of the decisions made by/influenced by these very same ex politicians while they were in office...!?


Has any ex politician ever been paid lucrative sums of money for a dinner event from any company who did badly as a result of the ex politicians decisions while they were an active politician in office...?



So... a politician makes some decisions that result in a particular company making multi millions/billions... then a couple of years after they leave politics, they are paid huge sums of money by said companies, for turning up somewhere for dinner and saying a few words...!?


And there is nothing dodgy about this at all...!!!???



Ok...



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:40 pm

don't like it up em

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:14 am

Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped bankroll research that led to the 'golden showers' dossier on Donald Trump.

Clinton's campaign lawyer Marc Elias hired research firm Fusion GPS back in April 2016 to look into allegations of Trump's ties to Russia, according to the Washington Post.

Fusion GPS, the Washington-based research firm, then hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to dig up the unconfirmed dirt on Trump.

Clinton's lawyer and his law firm Perkins Coie continued to fund the research until October 2016 - just days before the presidential election.

The research was previously funded by an unknown anti-Trump Republican donor during the primary, but Clinton's campaign then paid for it to be finished.

Sources would not confirm how much was paid to Fusion GPS, but said the campaign and DNC shared the cost.

Steele's findings and research were then submitted to Elias via Fusion GPS, the Post reports. It is not clear what information, or how much of it, was provided to Clinton's campaign. It also isn't clear which people within Clinton's campaign and the DNC knew of Steel and Fusion GPS.

The research resulted in the now infamous dossier that came up with the discredited claims about Trump. The dossier has become a focus of congressional probes into Russian interference in last year's election.

Trump tweeted on Saturday that the FBI and Justice Department should 'immediately release who paid for it' after Fusion GPS co-founder Peter Fritsch and partner Thomas Catan last week invoked the US Constitution's Fifth Amendment, which protects Americans against self-incrimination.

The two men had been subpoenaed to appear in a closed-door session before the House Intelligence Committee but refused to speak at every turn.

Committee chair Rep. Devin Nunes has been trying to determine who paid Fusion GPS for the opposition research that formed the basis of the dossier.

'Officials behind the now discredited 'Dossier' plead the Fifth. Justice Department and/or FBI should immediately release who paid for it,' Trump tweeted.

Trump had also speculated on Twitter last week that the dossier may have been funded by Democratic officials.

'Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?' Trump said last Thursday.

Fusion GPS, Elias and spokesmen for Clinton's campaign and the DNC would not comment.

Prior to the Post report, Elias had earlier 'vigorously' denied being involved in the Trump dossier, according to New York Times reporter Ken Vogel.

'When I tried to report this story. Clinton campaign lawyer (Marc Elias) pushed back vigorously, saying 'You (or your sources) are wrong',' Vogel tweeted shortly after the Post report surfaced.

The dossier contends that the Russian government amassed compromising information about Trump but had also been engaged in a years-long effort to support and assist him.

Compiled by the British spy, Christopher Steele, the dossier circulated among Washington journalists last year until Buzzfeed first published it in January.

Trump branded the entire document 'fake news.'

Among its claims are that Russian officials have videos of the president cavorting with prostitutes, which were filmed during Trump's 2013 visit to a luxury Moscow hotel for the Miss Universe contest

It also contains a highly unusual report, also never substantiated, that the call girls performed a 'golden shower' routine that involved them urinated on a hotel bed as a sign of disgust for then-president Barack Obama

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014459/Hillary-Clinton-s-campaign-paid-dirty-dossier-Trump.html

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:09 am

Fusion GPS was thorough and did good work.  In particular, the findings of Christopher Steele have been vindicated in every detail.

Fusion GPS started the study as a Republican project on opp research.  It was paid for by Republicans, until the FBI was able to confirm so much of Steele's work that they began paying him for serious research.  Obviously, the were learning about Trump's espionage activities.

Good job, guys.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:14 am

Well Quill gotta hand it to you, you were right there definitely is some Russian double dealing going on

Lock her up!!!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:25 am

Wait, it gets better.  Mueller has interviewed the Russian prostitutes that Trump payed to pee on him.  Apparently, Putin sold them to some Romanians, who transported them to New York, whereupon they were subpoenaed.

Apparently, they ate some rotted Russian cabbage on the night in question.  While peeing on Trump, they lost control and--well, you get the picture.  The Moscow Ritz Carlton had to throw out the bed.  

The man is insatiable, innit?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:43 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Well Quill gotta hand it to you, you were right there definitely is some Russian double dealing going on

Lock her up!!!

Lock 'er up...what for?  Her campaign paid a legitimate research firm, for legitimate opp research, and paid with legitimate money.  She didn't go outside and make a deal with Russians, which is illegal.

Trump was caught up in what is called a "dangle".  Old espionage trick, where an agent dangles some incentive, in return for which the subject in locked into an espionage deal.  Then the subject both has to go through with the espionage, and he is forever after blackmailed about the transaction in his home country.

Putin has Trump's testicles in a vice.  You've gotta admire how smooth it was. Why do you think Putin went to the meeting with the 'Group of 8'? Russia has been kicked out of the Group of 8. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world/europe/obama-russia-crimea.html Putin went to twist Trump's nuts. Remember Trump's look of panic all during that week?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:05 am

Squirm baby squirm.

Looks like you got it all wrong Quill, wasn't trump getting pissed on, it was crooked Hillary

Lock her up!!!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Squirm baby squirm.

Looks like you got it all wrong Quill, wasn't trump getting pissed on, it was crooked Hillary

Lock her up!!!

Relax Russ...you get so wound up. Remember, there are no more saber-toothed tigers, so you can approach subjects analytically...and calmly.

Hillary is not a heterosexual male. Hillary was never in Moscow in 2013. Hillary never stayed at the Moscow Ritz Carlton. Least of all did Putin ever fix Hillary with Moscovy prostitutes. All of that would have to be the opposite for your theory to work.

Trump is a sexually degenerate, heterosexual male. He was in Moscow in 2013, he did stay at the Moscow Ritz Carlton, Putin did set him up with the prostitutes, and the Golden Shower took place (I hesitate to say, it rained supreme). That event was surreptitiously filmed, and it now comprises a part of a kompromissat file that the Russians have on Trump. It's all recounted in the Donald Trump Russian Dossier (compiled by Christopher Steele).

Now ignorant Trumpanzees will buy your story, but they are not the ones you are trying to convince. You are trying to convince reasonable people. Try harder.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Squirm baby squirm.

Looks like you got it all wrong Quill, wasn't trump getting pissed on, it was crooked Hillary

Lock her up!!!

Relax Russ...you get so wound up.  Remember, there are no more saber-toothed tigers, so you can approach subjects analytically...and calmly.

Hillary is not a heterosexual male.  Hillary was never in Moscow in 2013.  Hillary never stayed at the Moscow Ritz Carlton.  Least of all did Putin ever fix Hillary with Moscovy prostitutes.  All of that would have to be the opposite for your theory to work.

Trump is a sexually degenerate, heterosexual male.  He was in Moscow in 2013, he did stay at the Moscow Ritz Carlton, Putin did set him up with the prostitutes, and the Golden Shower took place (I hesitate to say, it rained supreme).  That event was surreptitiously filmed, and it now comprises a part of a kompromissat file that the Russians have on Trump.  It's all recounted in the Donald Trump Russian Dossier (compiled by Christopher Steele).

Now ignorant Trumpanzees will buy your story, but they are not the ones you are trying to convince.  You are trying to convince reasonable people.  Try harder.

Sexual degenerate??? Just because he likes getting swamped on??

Sounds awfully judgemental, homosexuals used to be called sexual degenerates you know??

You're a bigot Quill

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Squirm baby squirm.

Looks like you got it all wrong Quill, wasn't trump getting pissed on, it was crooked Hillary

Lock her up!!!

Relax Russ...you get so wound up.  Remember, there are no more saber-toothed tigers, so you can approach subjects analytically...and calmly.

Hillary is not a heterosexual male.  Hillary was never in Moscow in 2013.  Hillary never stayed at the Moscow Ritz Carlton.  Least of all did Putin ever fix Hillary with Moscovy prostitutes.  All of that would have to be the opposite for your theory to work.

Trump is a sexually degenerate, heterosexual male.  He was in Moscow in 2013, he did stay at the Moscow Ritz Carlton, Putin did set him up with the prostitutes, and the Golden Shower took place (I hesitate to say, it rained supreme).  That event was surreptitiously filmed, and it now comprises a part of a kompromissat file that the Russians have on Trump.  It's all recounted in the Donald Trump Russian Dossier (compiled by Christopher Steele).

Now ignorant Trumpanzees will buy your story, but they are not the ones you are trying to convince.  You are trying to convince reasonable people.  Try harder.

Sexual degenerate??? Just because he likes getting swamped on??

Sounds awfully judgemental, homosexuals used to be called sexual degenerates you know??

You're a bigot Quill

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Relax Russ...you get so wound up.  Remember, there are no more saber-toothed tigers, so you can approach subjects analytically...and calmly.

Hillary is not a heterosexual male.  Hillary was never in Moscow in 2013.  Hillary never stayed at the Moscow Ritz Carlton.  Least of all did Putin ever fix Hillary with Moscovy prostitutes.  All of that would have to be the opposite for your theory to work.

Trump is a sexually degenerate, heterosexual male.  He was in Moscow in 2013, he did stay at the Moscow Ritz Carlton, Putin did set him up with the prostitutes, and the Golden Shower took place (I hesitate to say, it rained supreme).  That event was surreptitiously filmed, and it now comprises a part of a kompromissat file that the Russians have on Trump.  It's all recounted in the Donald Trump Russian Dossier (compiled by Christopher Steele).

Now ignorant Trumpanzees will buy your story, but they are not the ones you are trying to convince.  You are trying to convince reasonable people.  Try harder.

Sexual degenerate??? Just because he likes getting swamped on??

Sounds awfully judgemental, homosexuals used to be called sexual degenerates you know??

You're a bigot Quill

To the contrary.  I use the term 'sexual degenerate' in its proper, intended sense.  Just because it was once misunderstood, and misused, does not condemn the term, but the user.

It is a judgmental word.  Judgments are a part of our life.  We don't like men who are sexual predators upon under aged girls.  https://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/  

We also disapprove of men who engage in depraved sexual practices.  We are entitled to have opinions.  We call such men 'sexual degenerates'.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Sexual degenerate??? Just because he likes getting swamped on??

Sounds awfully judgemental, homosexuals used to be called sexual degenerates you know??

You're a bigot Quill

To the contrary.  I use the term 'sexual degenerate' in its proper, intended sense.  Just because it was once misunderstood, and misused, does not condemn the term, but the user.

It is a judgmental word.  Judgments are a part of our life.  We don't like men who are sexual predators upon under aged girls.  https://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/  

We also disapprove of men who engage in depraved sexual practices.  We are entitled to have opinions.  We call such men 'sexual degenerates'.

You mean like Obama and his good friend harvey??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

To the contrary.  I use the term 'sexual degenerate' in its proper, intended sense.  Just because it was once misunderstood, and misused, does not condemn the term, but the user.

It is a judgmental word.  Judgments are a part of our life.  We don't like men who are sexual predators upon under aged girls.  https://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/  

We also disapprove of men who engage in depraved sexual practices.  We are entitled to have opinions.  We call such men 'sexual degenerates'.

You mean like Obama and his good friend harvey??

Nope, I'm speaking with direct reference to Donald 'pussy-grabber' Trump. Pay attention.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You mean like Obama and his good friend harvey??

Nope, I'm speaking with direct reference to Donald 'pussy-grabber' Trump.  Pay attention.

Sorry Quill there are just so many leftwing liberals up for rape and sexual harassment lately it's hard to keep track.

Makes the god emperor of mankind look rather chaste

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nope, I'm speaking with direct reference to Donald 'pussy-grabber' Trump.  Pay attention.

Sorry Quill there are just so many leftwing liberals up for rape and sexual harassment lately it's hard to keep track.

Makes the god emperor of mankind look rather chaste

Trump? He's a white slave trafficker. He launders money for white prostitution slavers of eastern Europe. A slaver and a child sexual abuser is not chaste.

Or maybe you're talking about how you make money. Very often, misery needs company.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Sorry Quill there are just so many leftwing liberals up for rape and sexual harassment lately it's hard to keep track.

Makes the god emperor of mankind look rather chaste

Trump?  He's a white slave trafficker.  He launders money for white prostitution slavers of eastern Europe.  A slaver and a child sexual abuser is not chaste.

Or maybe you're talking about how you make money.  Very often, misery needs company.

I make money by waging war and bringing freedom and democracy to the oppressed.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Trump?  He's a white slave trafficker.  He launders money for white prostitution slavers of eastern Europe.  A slaver and a child sexual abuser is not chaste.

Or maybe you're talking about how you make money.  Very often, misery needs company.

I make money by waging war and bringing freedom and democracy to the oppressed.

And trafficking in prostitutes from eastern Europe?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I make money by waging war and bringing freedom and democracy to the oppressed.

And trafficking in prostitutes from eastern Europe?

I'll leave that to the Albanians and Kosovans and the Muslims

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And trafficking in prostitutes from eastern Europe?

I'll leave that to the Albanians and Kosovans and the Muslims

You've already got Trump. May as well use him too. Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I'll leave that to the Albanians and Kosovans and the Muslims

You've already got Trump.  May as well use him too. Razz

Not quite sure you fully understand what white supremacist is supposed to mean

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Nope, I'm speaking with direct reference to Donald 'pussy-grabber' Trump.  Pay attention.

Sorry Quill there are just so many leftwing liberals up for rape and sexual harassment lately it's hard to keep track.

Makes the god emperor of mankind look rather chaste

Rolling Eyes

More outright misdirection and deflection from Smelly' -- NewsFix's #1 grubby floptard trollster...

The far-right-wing has always had more sex offenders, perverts and slavetraders thsn anyone else..

That's the 'nature of the beast'. Always has been; always will be..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:20 am

Re the thread title, if there is so much proof of Trumpy wrong doing knocking about, why is he still in the white house?
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:
To the contrary.  I use the term 'sexual degenerate' in its proper, intended sense.  Just because it was once misunderstood, and misused, does not condemn the term, but the user.

It is a judgmental word.  Judgments are a part of our life.  We don't like men who are sexual predators upon under aged girls.  https://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/  

We also disapprove of men who engage in depraved sexual practices.  We are entitled to have opinions.  We call such men 'sexual degenerates'.

You mean like Obama and his good friend harvey??

Rolling Eyes

You just keep on making stuff up as you go along, don't you,  SmellyLyingBumTroll  ???

Where are your sources and references..   Or do you simply type the first nonsense that pops into your degenerate little mind  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5896
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Re the thread title, if there is so much proof of Trumpy wrong doing knocking about, why is he still in the white house?

There are only two paths for removal of a president.  Impeachment, or the 25th Amendment to the US Constitution.  Both depend upon independent officers to bring up charges, and implementing procedures for removal.

Republicans control both Houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, and of course, all branches of the executive, Trump being the president.  Many of the Republicans are covering up for Trump, acting on his behalf to frustrate the wheels of justice.  For example, Congressman Devin Nunes, chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, has been sending secret materials via the back door to the White House, and submarining his own committee's efforts at investigation.

The next election is 2018, in November.  Perhaps the voters will turn out the Republicans, and Trump will be impeached.  If not, we must consider dividing up the US, setting the southern states adrift to go it alone.  After all, they are by their own admissions, Neo-Nazis, white-supremacists and KKK members.  Their infection is spreading, and we need to cut them out.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24080
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Re the thread title, if there is so much proof of Trumpy wrong doing knocking about, why is he still in the white house?

because he hasn't done anything wrong


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Miffs2 wrote:Re the thread title, if there is so much proof of Trumpy wrong doing knocking about, why is he still in the white house?


Well I suppose is about being able to link him directly.

There is absolutely no doubt people he is associated with have connections..

Do you not think that is concerning?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:Re the thread title, if there is so much proof of Trumpy wrong doing knocking about, why is he still in the white house?

because he hasn't done anything wrong



Or that he has not yet been linked to any wrong.

There is certainly a case that wrongs have been done.

Its only about if he is implicated.

Others clearly have done wrong have they not smelly?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

because he hasn't done anything wrong



Or that he has not yet been linked to any wrong.

There is certainly a case that wrongs have been done.

Its only about if he is implicated.

Others clearly have done wrong have they not smelly?

what "wrongs"

you see didge, this is the million dollar question.

what has trump actually done that's impeachable??

quill cannot answer the question, can you?? because i sure would like to know

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Or that he has not yet been linked to any wrong.

There is certainly a case that wrongs have been done.

Its only about if he is implicated.

Others clearly have done wrong have they not smelly?

what "wrongs"

you see didge, this is the million dollar question.

what has trump actually done that's impeachable??

quill cannot answer the question, can you?? because i sure would like to know


I never said he has, but countless people he associatess with have.

Maybe you can explain that for the forum?

Its not a million dollar question.

Its simple a matter of time before the links are found.

Again how do you explain so many close to him have been complicit with the Russians.

Second time asking

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

what "wrongs"

you see didge, this is the million dollar question.

what has trump actually done that's impeachable??

quill cannot answer the question, can you?? because i sure would like to know


I never said he has, but countless people he associatess with have.

Maybe you can explain that for the forum?

Its not a million dollar question.

Its simple a matter of time before the links are found.

Again how do you explain so many close to him have been complicit with the Russians.

Second time asking

well if you wont or cant put a name to what he has done wrong then he hasn't done anything wrong

thats kind of how it works didge.

youre not going to impeach with "he has done many wrongs your honour"

complicit with the Russians?? the cold war paranoia is so high these days anyone drinking vodka is a Russian assassin out to murder democracy Rolling Eyes

bring forth the proof


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


I never said he has, but countless people he associatess with have.

Maybe you can explain that for the forum?

Its not a million dollar question.

Its simple a matter of time before the links are found.

Again how do you explain so many close to him have been complicit with the Russians.

Second time asking

well if you wont or cant put a name to what he has done wrong then he hasn't done anything wrong

thats kind of how it works didge.

youre not going to impeach with "he has done many wrongs your honour"

complicit with the Russians?? the cold war paranoia is so high these days anyone drinking vodka is a Russian assassin out to murder democracy Rolling Eyes

bring forth the proof



More evasion

How what works

Are you denying those closest to Trump are under investigation?

I mean either Trump is a retard and has no idea people are pulling his strings, which is possible, or people were pulling strings and he knew of this.

As why else are people close to him.

Its seems you are afraid of what might be found.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

well if you wont or cant put a name to what he has done wrong then he hasn't done anything wrong

thats kind of how it works didge.

youre not going to impeach with "he has done many wrongs your honour"

complicit with the Russians?? the cold war paranoia is so high these days anyone drinking vodka is a Russian assassin out to murder democracy Rolling Eyes

bring forth the proof



More evasion

How what works

Are you denying those closest to Trump are under investigation?

I mean either Trump is a retard and has no idea people are pulling his strings, which is possible, or people were pulling strings and he knew of this.

As why else are people close to him.

Its seems you are afraid of what might be found.

im not denying anything

im just asking what is being investigated??

do you understand the question didge??

you seem to be caught up in the mass hysteria about trump and the russians, but you dont seem to know any details about trump or the Russians, just shouting "trump and the russians" doesn't make an argument

lol!


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:22 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


More evasion

How what works

Are you denying those closest to Trump are under investigation?

I mean either Trump is a retard and has no idea people are pulling his strings, which is possible, or people were pulling strings and he knew of this.

As why else are people close to him.

Its seems you are afraid of what might be found.

im not denying anything

im just asking what is being investigated??

do you understand the question didge??

you seem to be caught up in the mass hysteria about trump and the russians, but you dont seem to know any details about trump or the Russians, just shouting "trump and the russians" doesn't make an argument

lol!



So you are not denying smelly

I am not caught up in anything.

Just very amused how you follow a retard who you claim, knew nothing of the actual knowledge of Russian influcence in the elections.

I think that is hilarious

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:24 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

im not denying anything

im just asking what is being investigated??

do you understand the question didge??

you seem to be caught up in the mass hysteria about trump and the russians, but you dont seem to know any details about trump or the Russians, just shouting "trump and the russians" doesn't make an argument

lol!



So you are not denying smelly

I am not caught up in anything.

Just very amused how you follow a retard who you claim, knew nothing of the actual knowledge of Russian influcence in the elections.

I think that is hilarious

russians influencing the elections??

you mean with pokemon go?


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you are not denying smelly

I am not caught up in anything.

Just very amused how you follow a retard who you claim, knew nothing of the actual knowledge of Russian influcence in the elections.

I think that is hilarious

russians influencing the elections??

you mean with pokemon go?


I mean facebook, Twitter etc with fake news smelly, hacking etc

Its well publicized or do you deny this

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

russians influencing the elections??

you mean with pokemon go?


I mean facebook, Twitter etc with fake news smelly, hacking etc

Its well publicized or do you deny this

Laughing

yeah its called election campaigning

oh right, that's boring

i thought you had something interesting like Putin held a gun to all the Americans on polling day and forced them to vote for trump and thats why he won, but you mean all he did and maybe didnt do was post a couple of stories on Facebook?

yeah mega interfering

lol!

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

I mean facebook, Twitter etc with fake news smelly, hacking etc

Its well publicized or do you deny this

Laughing

yeah its called election campaigning

oh right, that's boring

i thought you had something interesting like Putin held a gun to all the Americans on polling day and forced them to vote for trump and thats why he won, but you mean all he did and maybe didnt do was post a couple of stories on Facebook?

yeah mega interfering  

lol!


So another country spreading falsehoods in the hope to gain someone in their favour is election campaigning?

A human rights abuser?

And you are okay with that?

I would love to hear how you think how manipulating an election is okay, when the source if from a nation that abuses human rights?

Do you have no standards?

Take your time on that

I mean it would be like Hitler or Stalin trying to manipulate the British elections

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

yeah its called election campaigning

oh right, that's boring

i thought you had something interesting like Putin held a gun to all the Americans on polling day and forced them to vote for trump and thats why he won, but you mean all he did and maybe didnt do was post a couple of stories on Facebook?

yeah mega interfering  

lol!


So another country spreading falsehoods in the hope to gain someone in their favour is election campaigning?

A human rights abuser?

And you are okay with that?

I would love to hear how you think how manipulating an election is okay, when the source if from a nation that abuses human rights?

Do you have no standards?

Take your time on that

I mean it would be like Hitler or Stalin trying to manipulate the British elections

whats the difference between a foreign country spreading lies and lets say the labour party or the remain campaign spreading lies to get people to vote for them??

the remain campaign used 10 million pounds of tax payers money to push out a pro eu referendum pamphlet, hows that acceptable??

that happens every election cycle didge, its called politics, show me an election campaign that has been held honorably where all sides told the truth??

Putin Cameron Clinton, they all lie to get the result they want

calm down


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


So another country spreading falsehoods in the hope to gain someone in their favour is election campaigning?

A human rights abuser?

And you are okay with that?

I would love to hear how you think how manipulating an election is okay, when the source if from a nation that abuses human rights?

Do you have no standards?

Take your time on that

I mean it would be like Hitler or Stalin trying to manipulate the British elections

whats the difference between a foreign country spreading lies and lets say the labour party or the remain campaign spreading lies to get people to vote for them??

the remain campaign used 10 million pounds of tax payers money to push out a pro eu referendum pamphlet, hows that acceptable??

that happens every election cycle didge, its called politics, show me an election campaign that has been held honorably where all sides told the truth??

Putin Cameron Clinton, they all lie to get the result they want

calm down



1) A big difference, one is internal and the other is based on gaining influence for their own country

2) And the leave camapign never used funds?

3) All I see is poor misdirection, as if all are wrong as you claim, then how can you defend what Putin did?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

whats the difference between a foreign country spreading lies and lets say the labour party or the remain campaign spreading lies to get people to vote for them??

the remain campaign used 10 million pounds of tax payers money to push out a pro eu referendum pamphlet, hows that acceptable??

that happens every election cycle didge, its called politics, show me an election campaign that has been held honorably where all sides told the truth??

Putin Cameron Clinton, they all lie to get the result they want

calm down



1) A big difference, one is internal and the other is based on gaining influence for their own country

2) And the leave camapign never used funds?

3) All I see is poor misdirection, as if all are wrong as you claim, then how can you defend what Putin did?

so in your mind, a lie told by putin is worse than a lie told by crooked hillary??



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:51 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


1) A big difference, one is internal and the other is based on gaining influence for their own country

2) And the leave camapign never used funds?

3) All I see is poor misdirection, as if all are wrong as you claim, then how can you defend what Putin did?

so in your mind, a lie told by putin is worse than a lie told by crooked hillary??




It would depend on who it effects.

I do not even support Hillary

If Putin controls Trump, then yes, it would be far worse.

Then someone foreign is controlling

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

so in your mind, a lie told by putin is worse than a lie told by crooked hillary??




It would depend on who it effects.

I do not even support Hillary

If Putin controls Trump, then yes, it would be far worse.

Then someone foreign is controlling

You mean the way the EU controls our courts and makes our laws??

That's why we voted Brexit buddy

Good chat

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Didge on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:01 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


It would depend on who it effects.

I do not even support Hillary

If Putin controls Trump, then yes, it would be far worse.

Then someone foreign is controlling

You mean the way the EU controls our courts and makes our laws??

That's why we voted Brexit buddy

Good chat

So you agree then that Putin controlling the US would be a bad thing then.

Thanks

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11454
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You mean the way the EU controls our courts and makes our laws??

That's why we voted Brexit buddy

Good chat

So you agree then that Putin controlling the US would be a bad thing then.

Thanks

Yeah.

But that's only because the only way that can happen is through a mass invasion, conquering and occupying of the US by Russia

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You mean the way the EU controls our courts and makes our laws??

That's why we voted Brexit buddy

Good chat

So you agree then that Putin controlling the US would be a bad thing then.

Thanks

Yeah.

But that's only because the only way that can happen is through a mass invasion, conquering and occupying of the US by Russia

Not the only way, by far. Putin could align himself with an American political party, or he could compromise American political officials in order to control them. It looks like a little from column A, a little from column B in this case.

Even Trump's own party is getting suspicious about why Trump still hasn't imposed required sanctions on Russia -- http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/politics/trump-russia-sanctions/index.html

It's been about three weeks since the deadline passed.

The former acting attorney general warned the White House that senior national security adviser Michael Flynn was compromised by Russia two weeks before Trump took any action. Why did he let this guy sit in on our top-secret meetings? http://time.com/4771349/sally-yates-michael-flynn-white-house/

You assholes can meme away, hurl abuse, make up bullshit, deflect to the Clintons, and anything else your peabrains can come up with -- but it doesn't take away the glaring facts of what the Trump campaign and administration has done.

_________________
"OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!"

- nicko
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Enemy of the American People. Slimebag Worm, No Moral Bag of Shit

Posts : 24139
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:06 am

Yeah... 'the glaring facts'... in the real world there is all none of them...!!!


Yet the 'peabrains' believe that there really are 'facts'... because the 'facebook memes' keep telling them that there are... and their fellow facebook friends keep agreeing with the fantasy that the memes present...!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20637
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CNN finds proof of russian election hacking

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum