The Culture of Stupid

Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty The Culture of Stupid

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:41 am

Topless mother is killed when she smashes her head into a lamp post while hanging out of a car window during holiday in Dominican Republic.

Natalia Borodina, 35, from Moscow, had taken her bikini off and was playing up to the camera, hauling her top half out of the car window while a friend was driving.
The shocking video sees the mother-of-one letting her upper body hang out of the window of the moving car, before she hits a lamp post.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:41 am

Terrible way to die, but for FFS?

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:43 am

Student, 23, falls 200ft to her death when she slips off crumbling Seven Sisters cliff after leaping into the air to pose for a photo - but sightseers are STILL risking their lives by standing on edge

A student plunged 200ft to her death after jumping in the air for a photograph on a crumbling clifftop, an inquest was told.

Hyewon Kim, 23, had asked a stranger to take her picture but lost her footing as she landed and toppled over the Seven Sisters cliffs in East Sussex.
The South Korean, who had come to Britain to improve her English, suffered catastrophic head injuries in the fall.

Photographs found on her mobile phone showed the student happily posing with her back to the cliff-edge in the seconds before her death.




http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974740/Student-plunged-200ft-death-fell-cliff.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:44 am

People are demanding that the national trust put fencing the whole length of the Seven Sister's cliffs. How dumb do you have to be to think that a 200 foot sheer drop isn't dangerous?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:29 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Topless mother is killed when she smashes her head into a lamp post while hanging out of a car window during holiday in Dominican Republic.

Natalia Borodina, 35, from Moscow, had taken her bikini off and was playing up to the camera, hauling her top half out of the car window while a friend was driving.
The shocking video sees the mother-of-one letting her upper body hang out of the window of the moving car, before she hits a lamp post.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html

OMG....what a stupid stupid woman...what a waste of a life.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.

Syl

Posts : 19565
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by 'Wolfie on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:00 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
People are demanding that the national trust put fencing the whole length of the Seven Sister's cliffs.   How dumb do you have to be to think that a 200 foot sheer drop isn't dangerous?

Idea

Multiply a couple of thousand feet of safety fencing by the number of National Parks and reserves in Britain;  and then extend that exercise further to fencing off all those sea cliffs along the coast, and any abandoned quarries and erosion gullies;  and let's not forget those equally dangerous streams, canals and rivers...

And how many thousands of miles of unsightly and unnecessary barriers (and ££billions££ of taxpayers' money..) would be needed, basically to protect a few idiots against their own stupidity  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
'Wolfie
'Wolfie

Posts : 7818
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 61
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Topless mother is killed when she smashes her head into a lamp post while hanging out of a car window during holiday in Dominican Republic.

Natalia Borodina, 35, from Moscow, had taken her bikini off and was playing up to the camera, hauling her top half out of the car window while a friend was driving.
The shocking video sees the mother-of-one letting her upper body hang out of the window of the moving car, before she hits a lamp post.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4973276/Russian-dies-hanging-window-moving-car.html

OMG....what a stupid stupid woman...what a waste of a life.

There's something so horribly 'me me me' about what she did you just think what do you expect? It's horrendous but at the same time, half expected.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by Victorismyhero on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Darwin at work

_________________
If at any time in 2018 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2019 AINT gonna be any different

Patience my Ass......I' m gonna KILLsomething

.(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)

[b]I DONT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 10692
Join date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:24 pm

I googled these stories once - people that died just after taking a selfie. You wouldn't believe how many stupid people there are.

_________________
”The true genius shudders at incompleteness - and usually prefers silence to saying something which is not everything it should be.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39829
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

Back to top Go down

The Culture of Stupid Empty Re: The Culture of Stupid

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 pm

eddie wrote:I googled these stories once - people that died just after taking a selfie. You wouldn't believe how many stupid people there are.

You should YouTube it.   There's one guy arsing around on a high rise platform so high it's shrouded in fog and he slips and goes and you just shout...NO!  I had to watch it twice to make sure it was real.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr

Posts : 9618
Join date : 2014-01-12

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum