Yazidi women and girls tell of life as ISIS sex slaves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yazidi women and girls tell of life as ISIS sex slaves

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:19 am

Yazidi survivors have told of their horrific lives as ISIS sex slaves after they were caught and held as prisoners by the terror group.

One woman revealed how women would be pushed up against a wall as jihadis would make their way down the line groping their chests.

If they had breasts, they were sent to be raped, but if they did not they were thrown aside for three months before suffering the same ordeal again

ISIS fighters, pictured, groped women to see if they had breasts. If they did, they would be raped. The terrorists were also given a 27-page document on how to treat their sex slaves

The brutal revelations come from a paper published by Nikita Malik of the Henry Jackson Society titled Trafficking Terror, How Modern Slavery and Sexual Violence Fund Terrorism.

In it, the author talked to one woman known simply as Victim One, who opened up on her horrific ordeal.

Victim One became pregnant as a result of being raped by an ISIS fighter and tried to throw herself down the stairs to force a miscarriage.

She revealed how girls were sexually abused in the same room and that when she attempted to escape the terrorists' clutches, she was raped by six men during the same night as punishment.

Victim One was repeatedly sold and she saw children being raped.

Female Muslims told her that in order to become accepted into the Islamic faith, women had to be raped.  

When Victim One, who spoke to the British government last year, asked about why they were doing this to her, Islamic State fighters replied that they were implementing the Prophet Muhammad's law.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971510/Yazidi-women-girls-tell-life-ISIS-sex-slaves.html

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------
Megan Kelly "you call women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals............................."

The Donald "only rosie o'donnell"
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yazidi women and girls tell of life as ISIS sex slaves

Post by magica on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 am

Evil, pure evil Twisted Evil

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:34 am

magica wrote:Evil, pure evil Twisted Evil

that's Islamophobic to say that

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------
Megan Kelly "you call women you don't like fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals............................."

The Donald "only rosie o'donnell"
smelly-bandit
Newsfix's Neutered Trash Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:04 pm

sick .

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 pm

There are Yazidi women fighting now, and they want revenge on Isis.

You give them hell girls, they're useless, bullying, nonces and deserve hell.

Last edited by magica on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't walk behind I may not lead
Don't walk in front I may not follow
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
magica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 pm

Evil scum cùnts!

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top