Grenville Tower survivors

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

Are being given leave to remain Britain with permanent residency.
At last, a sensible decision given how the local ( Conservative) council screwed up the fire safety of the building then made a complete rats arse of things after the event.


http://news.sky.com/story/grenfell-tower-survivors-to-be-offered-permanent-residency-in-uk-11076500

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Lord Foul on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:02 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:


Point so far over your head, it must be a dot to you.

Its probably invisible, since you clearly dont have a germane one to make.

we've been here before didge...and you didnt win that one either

quite simply it is what it is...you can criticise (whinge) all you like, but it dont change anything....

we have been round and round this for how many years? and you STILL dont "get" it,,,,

its a bit like life.....it may not be (in your eyes) fair.....but its what you got......



Hilarious babble again

You are human like the rest of us and open to making mistakes.

To think you are above that is arrogant and wrong.

I will always call out on things I see wrong, no matter some poor absurd rule that seeks to deny criticism to the Mods.

Then I will have made my point.

Whether you take that on board or not is up to you, but the point will have been made.

true, but its a bit like the point on a broken pencil...which is, not to put too fine a point on it (see what i did there) pointless Laughing

_________________
If at any time in 2016 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up buttercup, cause 2017 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


Difficile est meminisse officium paludes siccare , cum de nocte surrexeritis et asinus tuus alligators ....(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9004
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:03 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:


Hilarious babble again

You are human like the rest of us and open to making mistakes.

To think you are above that is arrogant and wrong.

I will always call out on things I see wrong, no matter some poor absurd rule that seeks to deny criticism to the Mods.

Then I will have made my point.

Whether you take that on board or not is up to you, but the point will have been made.

true, but its a bit like the point on a broken pencil...which is, not to put too fine a point on it (see what i did there) pointless Laughing


Well maybe in your eyes, but not others... Cool
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 am

Oh and for the record, it was me that recommended you to Ben as a Moderator.

So clearly, some of my points are taken on board.

Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4697
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 am

Lord Foul wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Place you on the ignore list???

Ok



Smelly...thats the FUNNIEST THING I have seen all day on here...my goodness. I can go to bed with a smile on my face......

how shall I put it......I'm a MOD....you CANT put me on ignore...........

No I realised that

Seems rather unfair don't you think?

Everytime I speak. to you, you threaten to ban me because I spoke to you but I can't place you on the ignore list?

Guess I'll just have to put you on my ignore list.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:28 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Dont suppose SB was offence free in his native South Africa before he took the cowards way out and ran before the anti apartheid  lobby got hold of him for his racism and crimes against humanity.
Chuck him out of the country.
We dont need scum like him staining and infesting this great country.


AND...I'll tell you the same as I have just told Didge.

get this through your thick skull

you MAY attack the post
you MAY NOT attack the poster

I am once again getting pissed off with dealing with nasty little personal attacks, wolfies had one post sent to our sewer, buried out of sight and mind (but non the less preserved for future reference), yours can be just as easily dealt with, and I have had to have a word with didge....

I have told you before , you WILL NOT be allowed to bring back the shitfest you so enjoy.

LF. MOD

I've only just realised that you're one of the moderators - I did send a complaint to eddie about wolfie and his vile post replies to me - I try to be kind to him but it is wearing a bit thin now and he does attack me not my post .


_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:35 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:


AND...I'll tell you the same as I have just told Didge.

get this through your thick skull

you MAY attack the post
you MAY NOT attack the poster

I am once again getting pissed off with dealing with nasty little personal attacks, wolfies had one post sent to our sewer, buried out of sight and mind (but non the less preserved for future reference), yours can be just as easily dealt with, and I have had to have a word with didge....

I have told you before , you WILL NOT be allowed to bring back the shitfest you so enjoy.

LF. MOD

I've only just realised that you're one of the moderators - I did send a complaint to eddie about wolfie and his vile post replies to me - I try to be kind to him but it is wearing a bit thin now and he does attack me not my post .


I think wolfie needs to go to church and listen to some sermons about jesus and love.

Man cannot live by bread alone, and wolfie I fear is starving

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:36 am

Didge wrote:Oh and for the record, it was me that recommended you to Ben as a Moderator.

So clearly, some of my points are taken on board.

Laughing
Just another of your shit life dscisions.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Is this Britain’s worst council house? Mother was offered disgusting three-bed home with holes in the walls and ceiling, obscene graffiti and live wires running across the floor

A mother recoiled in horror when she was offered a council house filled with graffiti, broken appliances and filth.

Mother-of-two Dannii Canning was left horrified when she was visited the three-bed home for a viewing and fell straight through the floorboards.

There were also holes in the walls, swear words including 't**t' and 'f**k' sprayed in black on the walls and exposed wires draping across the floor.

Dannii, 26, also found multiple kitchen cabinets missing and the back door glass cracked, as well as a dirty bathroom with no flooring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989552/Is-Britain-s-worst-council-house.html

meanwhile the illegal scum occupy places like grenfell which could be going to british citizens

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Is this Britain’s worst council house? Mother was offered disgusting three-bed home with holes in the walls and ceiling, obscene graffiti and live wires running across the floor

A mother recoiled in horror when she was offered a council house filled with graffiti, broken appliances and filth.  

Mother-of-two Dannii Canning was left horrified when she was visited the three-bed home for a viewing and fell straight through the floorboards.

There were also holes in the walls, swear words including 't**t' and 'f**k' sprayed in black on the walls and exposed wires draping across the floor.

Dannii, 26, also found multiple kitchen cabinets missing and the back door glass cracked, as well as a dirty bathroom with no flooring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989552/Is-Britain-s-worst-council-house.html

meanwhile the illegal scum occupy places like grenfell which could be going to british citizens

its disgusting that illegals are treated better than our own .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 891
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Jules on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:38 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:...

meanwhile the illegal scum occupy places like grenfell which could be going to british citizens

its disgusting that illegals are treated better than our own .


Tannoy Announcement!!


Will the two Trump worshippers with matching Trump avatars step away from aisle 5 please! The love-in between you two airheads is truly sickening! In total agreement with each other's political opinions like a pair of soulmates.

If you want to stick your tongues down each others' throats, no need to do so in full view of the public. Go get a room and btw, feel free to use the bedsheets as KKK hoods when you're done! Rolling Eyes

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Jules on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:51 am

OK in all seriousness you're both just working yourselves up into a RW frenzy over a stoopid strawman argument. Simple mindedness at its worst.


In a nation of 60milion inhabitants anyone can easily find an example of an unsatisfactory council house offered to a mum.

It's sickening to use this tragedy as an opportunity to vent your gripes about the unsatisfactory housing situation. These people literally watched others burn to death in front of their eyes whilst screaming. They only escaped death themselves by ignoring the advice they were given to stay put in their rooms. Most high flying execs would have sued for £5 millions each for the PTSD alone, compared to the meagre £5K cash each survivor got.

Quit being so downright EVIL and get a grip!

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:53 am

Jules wrote:OK in all seriousness you're both just working yourselves up into a RW frenzy over a stoopid strawman argument. Simple mindedness at its worst.


In a nation of 60milion inhabitants anyone can easily find an example of an unsatisfactory council house offered to a mum.

It's sickening to use this tragedy as an opportunity to vent your gripes about the unsatisfactory housing situation. These people literally watched others burn to death in front of their eyes whilst screaming. They only escaped death themselves by ignoring the advice they were given to stay put in their rooms. Most high flying execs would have sued for £5 millions each for the PTSD alone, compared to the meagre £5K cash each survivor got.

Quit being so downright EVIL and get a grip!

If they weren't here illegally, they would still be alive

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:33 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Is this Britain’s worst council house? Mother was offered disgusting three-bed home with holes in the walls and ceiling, obscene graffiti and live wires running across the floor

A mother recoiled in horror when she was offered a council house filled with graffiti, broken appliances and filth.  

Mother-of-two Dannii Canning was left horrified when she was visited the three-bed home for a viewing and fell straight through the floorboards.

There were also holes in the walls, swear words including 't**t' and 'f**k' sprayed in black on the walls and exposed wires draping across the floor.

Dannii, 26, also found multiple kitchen cabinets missing and the back door glass cracked, as well as a dirty bathroom with no flooring.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989552/Is-Britain-s-worst-council-house.html

meanwhile the illegal scum occupy places like grenfell which could be going to british citizens

its disgusting that illegals are treated better than our own .

Jesus would have said the opposite.
Proving you are a fraud and a heretic.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:37 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

its disgusting that illegals are treated better than our own .

Jesus would have said the opposite.
Proving you are a fraud and a heretic.

jesus would have said to treat illegal immigrants better than the people already living here??

is that jesus the illegal mexican immigrant in america is it??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:45 am

Jules wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

its disgusting that illegals are treated better than our own .


Tannoy Announcement!!


Will the two Trump worshippers with matching Trump avatars step away from aisle 5 please! The love-in between you two airheads is truly sickening! In total agreement with each other's political opinions like a pair of soulmates.

If you want to stick your tongues down each others' throats, no need to do so in full view of the public. Go get a room and btw, feel free to use the bedsheets as KKK hoods when you're done! Rolling Eyes

Eeewww. The thought of those 2 locked at the loins in a carnal embrace.
I think I am going to puke.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 pm

"There “may be” a million illegal immigrants in Britain, the Home Secretary has admitted.
Amber Rudd confessed she simply didn’t know how many people are in the UK against the law.
The Tory Cabinet minister was quizzed over claims by David Wood, a former head of immigration enforcement, that there are “probably over a million foreigners here illegally” and “no one could ever remove them really.”
Asked if his estimate of a million was a “sensible judgement”, Ms Rudd said: “It may be."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/home-secretary-amber-rudd-admits-11358835

Possibly double that figure...the fact is neither this government or previous governments know how many illegals are here.
Like Jack Straw once said years ago....we do count them when they enter, but we have no way of knowing when or if they leave.

Since then, there is no way of even knowing how many are entering.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:20 pm

Need to get tougher on removing them and on the people who are housing them and on those who are employing them.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19086
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Need to get tougher on removing them and on the people who are housing them and on those who are employing them.

5 years hard labour for the illegals followed by deportation

confiscation of assets and minimum of ten years with hard labour for those who house and employ them.



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:00 pm

What has happened to the millions of pounds collected for them, the tons of food and clothes? Who has it all?. because we haven't been told.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Jules on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am

I didn't come to this thread to defend illegal immigrants.
I came to say how insensitive it is to use this tragedy as a golden opportunity for some to get on their fave soapbox.


Some posters on some forums have a reputation for always riding in on their white charger to defend supremacists, yet they're shocked when labelled supremacists too.

Join the dots and work out why people keep calling you  supremacists, fascist etc ...... even tho you say you're not.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 am

Pull your horns in mate, I asked a legitimate question !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Jules on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:30 am

Calm your kecks, I was not addressing you in particular.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:38 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Need to get tougher on removing them and on the people who are housing them and on those who are employing them.

5 years hard labour for the illegals followed by deportation

confiscation of assets and minimum of ten years with hard labour for those who house and employ them.


Your lot built gas chambers. Why haven't you suggested that yet?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3973
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:06 am

Gas is expensive Andy!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8640
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:48 pm

nicko wrote:What has happened to the millions of pounds collected for them,   the tons of food and clothes?   Who has it all?. because we haven't been told.

I bet half of it never even reached the people who needed it.
The press were all over this when it first happened, its the aftermath when people really need continuous help not just fleeting sympathy, and according to some who lost everything....they didn't get it.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13022
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:18 pm

Jules wrote:I didn't come to this thread to defend illegal immigrants.
I came to say how insensitive it is to use this tragedy as a golden opportunity for some to get on their fave soapbox.


Some posters on some forums have a reputation for always riding in on their white charger to defend supremacists, yet they're shocked when labelled supremacists too.

Join the dots and work out why people keep calling you  supremacists, fascist etc ...... even tho you say you're not.

It's quite easy to understand really

The labelling serves two purposes

Firstly, it serves or should I say served to shut down debate. Throw the racist/fascist/white supremacist label around and put people on the defensive, they back away because they don't want to be associated with those things, they are forced to explain that they aren't those things and inevitably the issue of importance dies away.

Secondly, labelling is the last refuge of the stupid. Those who cannot intellectually engage in reasoned debate resort to mob mentality name calling. When you label a person as racist its allows you to attack them, ignore them and dismiss their views,you don't need to take them seriously

It allows you an escape route.

I would however like to point out that skin colour hasn't been mentioned on this thread apart from you.

We must conclude then that it is you who is the racist since you have associated "immigrant" and "illegal" with "black"

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:21 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

5 years hard labour for the illegals followed by deportation

confiscation of assets and minimum of ten years with hard labour for those who house and employ them.


Your lot built gas chambers. Why haven't  you suggested that yet?

We are all about preventing the global warming Andy.

Gas chambers would have an enormous carbon footprint


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3623
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum