Grenville Tower survivors

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:25 pm

Are being given leave to remain Britain with permanent residency.
At last, a sensible decision given how the local ( Conservative) council screwed up the fire safety of the building then made a complete rats arse of things after the event.


http://news.sky.com/story/grenfell-tower-survivors-to-be-offered-permanent-residency-in-uk-11076500

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3967
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:26 pm

Good news and anything less would've been an insult.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32418
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:32 pm

So Grenfell was full of illegals??

Imagine my shock.

They Should be deported like all the rest of those who break the law.

Do the crime do the time

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:So Grenfell was full of illegals??

Imagine my shock.

They Should be deported like all the rest of those who break the law.

Do the crime do the time

What happened to your soul? Really.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32418
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:So Grenfell was full of illegals??

Imagine my shock.

They Should be deported like all the rest of those who break the law.

Do the crime do the time

What happened to your soul?  Really.

I was born this wayb

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:49 pm

No you wasn't.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32418
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:51 pm

eddie wrote:No you wasn't.

You're right

I was made this way. Couldn't change it even if I wanted to

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:No you wasn't.

You're right

I was made this way. Couldn't change it even if I wanted to


Why?

"Couldn't" or "can't" isn't a word in my vocabulary.

_________________
"You set alight, in my heart and mind, the most beautiful chaos" ~ atticus
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32418
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:01 pm

So not only are the registered tenants who were criminally subletting their benefits funded flats for huge personal financial gain are to avoid prosecution... but the illegal immigrants who were illegally living in these places and illegally working here are not only also to avoid prosecution, but are instead to be rewarded with being given council homes of their own (ahead of all others on the waiting list), and permission to stay in UK and access to benefits etc...!?



No!!!


Those who were illegally subletting were fraudulently gaining financially and should be prosecuted for it!!!


The illegal immigrants who were illegally living there were also criminally responsible for a number of offences... and should also be prosecuted and deported!!!


If the authorities were doing there jobs properly then there wouldn't be any criminal fraudulent subletters... and there wouldn't be any criminal illegal immigrants living in any of the flats in the first place...!!!


No wonder we have so many problems with housing British people and council waiting lists and extortionate costs of private rented housing at the moment...!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by magica on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:51 pm

Exactly. The amount of council places being sublet is a huge problem.

That's why they couldn't say who died as many weren't supposed to be there.

Yes a fire is devastating, but they shouldn't have been there, now they get new homes and help even though they shouldn't be in this country. Only England can do this.

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:02 am

The money these "survivers " have recieved would buy a nice Detached in Mayfare. Over 5 MILLION POUNDS was collected for them, The amount of clothes and food needed a large Warehouse to store it. A little was handed out, the rest was sold, who got the money? I forgot to mention they also got Five Thousand pounds each, cash in hand.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8646
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:39 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You're right

I was made this way. Couldn't change it even if I wanted to


Why?

"Couldn't" or "can't" isn't a word in my vocabulary.

Really??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:38 am

magica wrote:Exactly. The amount of council places being sublet is a huge problem.

That's why they couldn't say who died as many weren't supposed to be there.

Yes a fire is devastating, but they shouldn't have been there, now they get new homes and help even though they shouldn't be in this country. Only England can do this.

While British legal citizens still wait on council lists for homes - something wrong here .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:So Grenfell was full of illegals??

Imagine my shock.

They Should be deported like all the rest of those who break the law.

Do the crime do the time
+1


_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:53 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:So Grenfell was full of illegals??

Imagine my shock.

They Should be deported like all the rest of those who break the law.

Do the crime do the time

What happened to your soul?  Really.
eddie they were not supposed to be here - all that has happened now is that they are rewarded for breaking the law - if anyone else breaks the law they are punished .

Yes its a tragedy but the truth is they were not supposed to be here . The law is there to be respected - they deliberately broke the law so no matter what happened they are still illegal it has nothing to do with having no soul its about being fair to the rest of us who have to abide by the law .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:So not only are the registered tenants who were criminally subletting their benefits funded flats for huge personal financial gain are to avoid prosecution... but the illegal immigrants who were illegally living in these places and illegally working here are not only also to avoid prosecution, but are instead to be rewarded with being given council homes of their own (ahead of all others on the waiting list), and permission to stay in UK and access to benefits etc...!?



No!!!


Those who were illegally subletting were fraudulently gaining financially and should be prosecuted for it!!!


The illegal immigrants who were illegally living there were also criminally responsible for a number of offences... and should also be prosecuted and deported!!!


If the authorities were doing there jobs properly then there wouldn't be any criminal fraudulent subletters... and there wouldn't be any criminal illegal immigrants living in any of the flats in the first place...!!!


No wonder we have so many problems with housing British people and council waiting lists and extortionate costs of private rented housing at the moment...!!!



agree .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:07 pm

All out for what they can get, watched 'em on Tv shouting and screaming, For their "rights" Not all, but enough.
One of my Grandsons had his House burnt down because of an Electrical fault, Could not afford insurance at the time, Government help? Fuck All !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8646
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by magica on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:38 pm

My muminlawscouncil house went to Somalis, who now have people living there, renting a room, and the house is disgusting.

I knew a girl who went for it, lives in a two bed flat. Has three children, the council told her that her older girl, now 18 should move out then she would have more room!

Makes me sick!

_________________
__________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
magica

Posts : 2079
Join date : 2016-08-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 pm

nicko wrote:All out for what they can get,    watched 'em on Tv shouting and screaming, For their "rights"      Not all, but enough.
One of my Grandsons had his House burnt down because of an Electrical fault,  Could not afford insurance at the time,     Government help?  Fuck All  !

disgusting isn't it .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:27 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:No you wasn't.

You're right

I was made this way. Couldn't change it even if I wanted to

There's nothing wrong with your soul- you are of the same opinion as others because some of us see this as wrong and breaking the rules .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:54 pm

We have a housing crisis in this country exactly because Towers like Grenfell were full of illegals.

How many houses would be made available to British citizens if we deported the illegals??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Thousands I suspect Smelly.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8646
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:01 pm

nicko wrote:Thousands I suspect Smelly.

i suspect much more

i suspect that if all the people who have houses that shouldnt have houses were to be deported, its would turn the pressure for new housing off overnight.

the same would be true of the pressure on schools, the NHS,the police and just about every piece of infrastructure that is at breaking point


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by nicko on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 pm

+1
avatar
nicko

Posts : 8646
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 76
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by sassy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm

What a number of stupid fucks, vindictive, heartless and without any kind of humanity. No wonder the UK is going down the drain with idiots like them around, and one of them is an immigrant anyway.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by sassy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:17 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You're right

I was made this way. Couldn't change it even if I wanted to


Why?

"Couldn't" or "can't" isn't a word in my vocabulary.


He can't because he was brought up as a South African White Supremacist and hatred is indoctrinated in his poor souless body.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:41 pm

sassy wrote:What a number of stupid fucks, vindictive, heartless and without any kind of humanity. No wonder the UK is going down the drain with idiots like them around, and one of them is an immigrant anyway.


The country is suffering from the effects of labours mass immigration policy, the EU free movement mass immigration, and the masses of illegal immigrants here in UK.


All of which has the effect of pushing up the cost of living (housing costs) while at the same time holding down wages!!!


Plus most of these immigrants send money out of the UK, therefore out of the UK economy and to the detriment of other businesses here!


What chance do young British adults have now when their earnings will only be 20-25k a year, but a 1 bed flat is 150k to buy, or 1000 pounds a month to rent...!!!???


All as a result of last labour govt!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Thousands I suspect Smelly.

i suspect much more

i suspect that if all the people who have houses that shouldnt have houses were to be deported, its would turn the pressure for new housing off overnight.

the same would be true of the pressure on schools, the NHS,the police and just about every piece of infrastructure that is at breaking point


agree + 1

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:49 pm

I agree with SBs post too!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I agree with SBs post too!



Yep talks sense .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by sassy on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:54 pm

And there they go, making my point for me. Disgusting people.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17523
Join date : 2015-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The country is suffering from the effects of labours mass immigration policy, the EU free movement mass immigration, and the masses of illegal immigrants here in UK.


All of which has the effect of pushing up the cost of living (housing costs) while at the same time holding down wages!!!


Plus most of these immigrants send money out of the UK, therefore out of the UK economy and to the detriment of other businesses here!


What chance do young British adults have now when their earnings will only be 20-25k a year, but a 1 bed flat is 150k to buy, or 1000 pounds a month to rent...!!!???


All as a result of last labour govt!!!




Sassy... any answers to this...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:I agree with SBs post too!



Yep talks sense .

NICE avatar

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:08 pm

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:


Why?

"Couldn't" or "can't" isn't a word in my vocabulary.


He can't because he was brought up as a South African White Supremacist and hatred is indoctrinated in his poor souless body.

i take issue with that

my hatred was never JUST indoctrinated, it was hard won through experiences that always validated the indoctrination.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:Thousands I suspect Smelly.

i suspect much more

i suspect that if all the people who have houses that shouldnt have houses were to be deported, its would turn the pressure for new housing off overnight.

the same would be true of the pressure on schools, the NHS,the police and just about every piece of infrastructure that is at breaking point



Would it though relieve pressure?

So who should not have houses here?

Who exactly are we talking about and what figures?

Did you actually really think this through?
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:39 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

i suspect much more

i suspect that if all the people who have houses that shouldnt have houses were to be deported, its would turn the pressure for new housing off overnight.

the same would be true of the pressure on schools, the NHS,the police and just about every piece of infrastructure that is at breaking point



Would it though relieve pressure?

So who should not have houses here?

Who exactly are we talking about and what figures?

Did you actually really think this through?

I know you never aimed this post to me - but I would like to just reply to one of the questions you raised .

I think British citizens who have been on the waiting list for a house should be given a house if they are the next on the list - it should not go to refugees or immigrants first . It isn't fair to families that are in need of a place to live too .
I don't know anything about the figures sb mentioned so can't comment .

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 889
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Didge wrote:


Would it though relieve pressure?

So who should not have houses here?

Who exactly are we talking about and what figures?

Did you actually really think this through?

I know you never aimed this post to me - but I would like to just reply to one of the questions you raised .

I think British citizens who have been on the waiting list for a house should be given a house if they are the next on the list - it should not go to refugees or immigrants first . It isn't fair to families that are in need of a place to live too .
I don't know anything about the figures sb mentioned so can't comment .

This has not been aimed at you Dibs

I am not even talking about housing waiting lists.

I am asking who smelly thinks should be here or not and the consequences of this
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:24 pm

Illegal immigrants should not be here.


Failed/bogus asylum seekers should not be here.


Foreign criminals should not be here.


Any EU national who arrived here under 'free movement of workers' rules, who has not been working but instead living off benefits should not be here.


Any other foreign national who arrived here and allowed in under the belief they were a needed worker and filling some skills gap, but who has not been working and instead living off benefits should not be here.


Just for starters... and none of the above should be occupying council/housing association homes either!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:27 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Didge wrote:


Would it though relieve pressure?

So who should not have houses here?

Who exactly are we talking about and what figures?

Did you actually really think this through?

I know you never aimed this post to me - but I would like to just reply to one of the questions you raised .

I think British citizens who have been on the waiting list for a house should be given a house if they are the next on the list - it should not go to refugees or immigrants first . It isn't fair to families that are in need of a place to live too .
I don't know anything about the figures sb mentioned so can't comment .

the exact figures don't exist because no one in government wants the public to know just how badly they have been betrayed

think of it like this

if you have a rope that has a breaking strain of 10.1 tonnes and you place 10 tonnes of weight on that rope, the rope will be at breaking point, if you were to remove 3 tonnes of weight, and then added another 3 ropes, the full weight would no longer be a problem and none of the ropes would be at breaking point.

makes sense right??

think of the rope as our infrastructure and our resources, NHS, Schools, housing etc, we are currently at capacity on all of them.

ie if a hospital was designed to service a radius encompassing 1 million people but suddenly the radius is expanded or more people have physically moved into that radius, then like our overstretched rope that hospital will come under increased pressure since it now has to service more people than it was designed for.

if the government fails to invest in that hospital and the 1 million becomes 2 million then 3 million, or if 1 million became 10 million too quickly, that hospital will begin to fail catastrophically.

if the government however did invest in upgrading the hospital or built other auxiliary hospitals to support it then it wouldn't matter how many people came here because the infrastructure would be expanded and upgraded in sync, but it would only work if it was done in real time and as it is we are playing catch up.

that is true for all our resources and infrastructure

Now obviously some of the pressure is due to government cutbacks which were only necessary due to labours fire sale last time they were in power but the vast majority of the pressure comes from the ratio between supply and demand being completely out of sustainable sync.

the answer is a combination of both, numbers need to be reduced (through mass deportation) or at the very least held in check and government investment in infrastructure needs to be stepped up dramatically.

the reducing of the numbers would ease the pressure and allow government investment time to work, currently whatever investment is being made by the government is being absorbed by ever increasing numbers of immigrants.

the problem is that there is no money and what money there is being squandered on shit like foreign aid

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Also... this is an interesting read...


http://www.havanatimes.org/?p=123361


Lefties love Cuban socialism... and they probably support the fact that it is illegal for foreigners to buy homes there... as to look after the Cuban people being able to afford to live in homes themselves etc...


If only the lefties here cared as much for the vast majority of poor hard working British people here...!?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Illegal immigrants should not be here.


Failed/bogus asylum seekers should not be here.


Foreign criminals should not be here.


Any EU national who arrived here under 'free movement of workers' rules, who has not been working but instead living off benefits should not be here.


Any other foreign national who arrived here and allowed in under the belief they were a needed worker and filling some skills gap, but who has not been working and instead living off benefits should not be here.


Just for starters... and none of the above should be occupying council/housing association homes either!!!



Well how many people is that?

10,500 in prisons.

Those claiming benefits from the EU would be cancelled out those British claiming in the EU being returned here also

Then we have failed asylum seekers and their appeals rejected, which I will be genereous on and say around 200,000 on those not deported.

So what figures do you have on foreign people who since here have never had a job?

So thus far you have 210,000 people and you claim this wil resolve the NHS crises of which there is at present over 80,000 vacancies, care for the elderly, those with disablities etc of which on any given day there is 90,000 vanacies?

The 200,000 failed asylum seekers, can no longer obtain social housing after their appeals have been rejected So how is that going to make better the housing crisis? Also they are often given hosuing that nobody else wants, those claiming asylum.

Plus 10,500 foreigners are in jail. How are they going to effect housing?
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Illegal immigrants should not be here.


Failed/bogus asylum seekers should not be here.


Foreign criminals should not be here.


Any EU national who arrived here under 'free movement of workers' rules, who has not been working but instead living off benefits should not be here.


Any other foreign national who arrived here and allowed in under the belief they were a needed worker and filling some skills gap, but who has not been working and instead living off benefits should not be here.


Just for starters... and none of the above should be occupying council/housing association homes either!!!



I don't see how any sane person could argue with the above post.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13019
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Illegal immigrants should not be here.


Failed/bogus asylum seekers should not be here.


Foreign criminals should not be here.


Any EU national who arrived here under 'free movement of workers' rules, who has not been working but instead living off benefits should not be here.


Any other foreign national who arrived here and allowed in under the belief they were a needed worker and filling some skills gap, but who has not been working and instead living off benefits should not be here.


Just for starters... and none of the above should be occupying council/housing association homes either!!!



I don't see how any sane person could argue with the above post.

The point is not on whether you agree or not, but on what effect it would have based on the original claims made by smelly, on housing the NHS etc.

As seen it would have no real effect at all.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:17 pm

Current number of foreigners in prison is not the same as total number of foreign criminals here in UK...


Can you back up your claim that there are as many EU nationals on benefits here, as there are UK nationals in EU on benefits...?

Although I totally agree that no UK national should be allowed to use 'free movement of workers' rules to enter another EU country under the pretence of being there to work, but then instead start trying to claim benefits there to live off... of course they should be denied this and deported back here to UK...!!!


Just as those arriving here under the same 'free movement of workers' rules, but not working, should be deported too!!!



How many illegal immigrants are there here Dodge... working illegally for 'cash in hand'... and illegally living in illegally subletted flats/houses...!?


How many more properties would be available for UK citizens if not illegally occupied by illegal immigrants...?


How much tax is being lost by the illegal immigrants working illegally and paid 'cash in hand'...?


How much taxpayer money is being lost by being paid in housing benefits for registered needy tenants to be living in these homes... but where these people are not living there but instead illegally subletting them out to illegal immigrants, for huge fraudulent personal financial gain...!?


When you start to think about the numbers involved and the money... it is a huge issue!!!






_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 19304
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't see how any sane person could argue with the above post.

The point is not on whether you agree or not, but on what effect it would have based on the original claims made by smelly, on housing the NHS etc.

As seen it would have no real  effect at all.

as seen by your imaginary made up numbers??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I don't see how any sane person could argue with the above post.

The point is not on whether you agree or not, but on what effect it would have based on the original claims made by smelly, on housing the NHS etc.

As seen it would have no real  effect at all.

Even the government admit they have no idea how many unaccounted people are here in the UK....so who knows what effect all of the above have on the housing market?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/home-secretary-amber-rudd-admits-11358835

"There “may be” a million illegal immigrants in Britain, the Home Secretary has admitted.
Amber Rudd confessed she simply didn’t know how many people are in the UK against the law.
The Tory Cabinet minister was quizzed over claims by David Wood, a former head of immigration enforcement, that there are “probably over a million foreigners here illegally” and “no one could ever remove them really.”
Asked if his estimate of a million was a “sensible judgement”, Ms Rudd said: “It may be."


Last edited by Syl on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13019
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:26 pm

1) So where they have severed time and have not reoffended and lead normal lives, you wish to add an extra sentence to them then.

Also where is the numbers for this?

2) Sure

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/19/-sp-thousands-britons-claim-benefits-eu

3) So where people have had jobs and then lose them for what ever reason like being made redundent, you simple want to kick them out, even though they have paid more into a system, than you have in getting something back. As you have the debt of your whole childhood with schooling, medical costs ect.

Your view was on those who have never worked and as seen you move the goalposts.

4) If they have been working and are activelly looking for work, which they have to, then they do not need to be deported

5) Well  you tell me Twatty, being as you are the one making claims and I have asked you for numbers, of which in every point you have made, you have failed to provide a single figure

6) So if they are illegal, they would be paying to rent properties. So how would that be available to others who cannot afford to pay? Hence your point makes no sense. You do realise they will be owned already these properties?

If you really want to sort the housing crisis, then look no further at the mass number of vacant properties that are not being used

7) Why are you asking me?
It seems you have absolutely no idea and thus invoke views and not specifics. I have given you a known figure on failed asylum seekers who have not yet been deported.

Its no good asking how many, if you cannot produce any figures yourself Twatty

Cool So then fine those who illegally sub let and make it a criminal offence with a jail term
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:35 pm

Also, there is clearly things which Tommy is not being honest about at all

https://fullfact.org/immigration/migration-and-welfare-benefits/


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

The point is not on whether you agree or not, but on what effect it would have based on the original claims made by smelly, on housing the NHS etc.

As seen it would have no real  effect at all.

Even the government admit they have no idea how many unaccounted people are here in the UK....so who knows what effect all of the above have on the housing market?

Come again?
So how is it going to effect the housing market, if they can only obtain housing illegally if it is sub-let?

Do you ever think anything through before answering Syl?

I mean if you wanted to end the housing crisis over night would be to tackle the fact there is hundreds of thousands of vacant properties.

You think there is that number sub-let to illegals?

Seriously?

Its calle being sensible here. The number you speak of would be minimal and would hardly make a dent in the housing issue.

You also fail to blame what really is at fault here. Governements not building enough infrustucture to accomdate the rise in need for this.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

The point is not on whether you agree or not, but on what effect it would have based on the original claims made by smelly, on housing the NHS etc.

As seen it would have no real  effect at all.

as seen by your imaginary made up numbers??

They were not imaginary

I see you once again duck out of answering how and who you think should be deported and the consequences of this.

So far based on Tommys views, it would have no real effect at all.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grenville Tower survivors

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum