Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/gay-man-felt-driven-to-suicide-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-him-6991571/

She was placed on the sexual offenders register and given community service. Her victim thinks she should have been given a custodial sentence. So why is the law so unequal when it comes to men being assaulted by a woman?

"A man has described how he felt ‘raped’ by a woman who violently sexually assaulted him after finding out he was gay. Filmmaker Frank McGowan, who has waived his right to anonymity, said he was left suffering from PTSD after the horrific attack by Cheryl Cottrell in May 2015.
The two were at a house party in Glasgow. After finding out he was gay, Cottrell propositioned him and made ‘sickening’ comments.
He told The Daily Record that he tried to fend off her unwanted advances, but when he bent over to pick something up she assaulted him ‘by violently pushing her fingers inside’ him. ‘She didn’t stop and I had to use all my strength to throw her off me,’ he told the paper, adding that it was so forceful that he was bleeding. ‘I still feel empty, hopeless and upset. I felt like the only guy in the world going through the aftermath of this disgusting violence.’

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

Post by Maddog on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Syl wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/gay-man-felt-driven-to-suicide-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-him-6991571/

She was placed on the sexual offenders register and given community service. Her victim thinks she should have been given a custodial sentence. So why is the law so unequal when it comes to men being assaulted by a woman?

"A man has described how he felt ‘raped’ by a woman who violently sexually assaulted him after finding out he was gay. Filmmaker Frank McGowan, who has waived his right to anonymity, said he was left suffering from PTSD after the horrific attack by Cheryl Cottrell in May 2015.
The two were at a house party in Glasgow. After finding out he was gay, Cottrell propositioned him and made ‘sickening’ comments.
He told The Daily Record that he tried to fend off her unwanted advances, but when he bent over to pick something up she assaulted him ‘by violently pushing her fingers inside’ him. ‘She didn’t stop and I had to use all my strength to throw her off me,’ he told the paper, adding that it was so forceful that he was bleeding. ‘I still feel empty, hopeless and upset. I felt like the only guy in the world going through the aftermath of this disgusting violence.’

I blame the patriarchy. cheers
Maddog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Society is changing...we have ladette's, cougars, women who take the lead in sexual encounters....and women who violently sexually abuse men ....maybe its time men who are seriously sexually assaulted by women are given the same justice in the courts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 pm

I think women should be. If they sexually assault anyone, they should do the time a man would.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm

magica wrote:I think women should be.  If they sexually assault anyone, they should do the time a man would.  

I agree....this woman, the one with the Zoolander face, should be serving time....horrible cow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Do the crime, do the time, regardless of gender.

king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:Do the crime, do the time, regardless of gender.

what??

regardless of all 657.987 genders??

“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top