Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 am

First topic message reminder :

'Disgusted': Barack Obama FINALLY weighs in on Weinstein scandal – but says nothing about his teen daughter Malia interning with the sex pest OR whether he will return producer's campaign donations

Former president Barack Obama issued a statement Tuesday about the sexual assault scandal swirling around Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein – five days after it first became global news.

He condemned Weinstein on behalf of himself and former first lady Michelle Obama, but made no mention of the internship his teen daughter Malia took with the Weinstein Company this year when she was 18.

The former president also made no mention of whether he will return the $680,000 that Weinstein raised for his 2012 re-election campaign, or the millions he collected during $32,400-per plate fundraising dinners at his New York and California homes.

'Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein,' Obama said in a statement.

'Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status.'


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968282/Disgusted-Obama-FINALLY-weighs-Weinstein-scandal.html


Last edited by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's true, Andy.  Impeachment is removal of a sitting president.  Actually, impeachment is the bringing of charges.  He's not removed until the Senate tries the accusations under Articles of Impeachment, and affirms the accusations.

speaking of impeachment

hows yours going??


Removal goes quite smoothly.  They are now taking a second look at the 25th Amendment avenue.

Republican Senator Bob Corker, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has described the WH as an adult day care center.  Many caregivers; only one baby.
One-eyed, one-horned, flying child-rapist-pussy-grabber...Mr. Trump.

Trump is threatening a nuclear strike on North Korea.  He calls it operation Fire and Fury. He says right now we are in the 'calm' before the storm.

Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, is preparing to resign in frustration over his inability to control the president and his many impetuous moves.

Trump reportedly said: I hate everyone in the WH.  Does that include his daughter?

Many failures; too little time.  More details later.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The twins drank beer in college. The Obama kids are not in college yet, but I'll wager a small fee that they drink beer too. They are already smoking cigs like their dad.

Maybe they had no idea about Weinstein. Plenty of people that supported and rubbed elbows with the Obama's did.

Think about it. Grown men and women that knew exactly what kind of pig Weinstein was, watched Obama's daughter go intern for him. Did none of them say a word?  

Actually, their eldest has started at Harvard.

Of course they had no idea. Don’t be so crude as to suggest that if he had known, he would have let her go ahead and intern.

Idea

And no doubt the small fact that a Secret Service agent would have likely been watching over the Obamas' daughter at the time, would have meant that everybody in the weeny Weiner's workplace were on their best behaviour ???

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

speaking of impeachment

hows yours going??


Removal goes quite smoothly.  They are now taking a second look at the 25th Amendment avenue.

Republican Senator Bob Corker, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has described the WH as an adult day care center.  Many caregivers; only one baby.
One-eyed, one-horned, flying child-rapist-pussy-grabber...Mr. Trump.

Trump is threatening a nuclear strike on North Korea.  He calls it operation Fire and Fury.  He says right now we are in the 'calm' before the storm.

Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, is preparing to resign in frustration over his inability to control the president and his many impetuous moves.

Trump reportedly said: I hate everyone in the WH.  Does that include his daughter?

Many failures; too little time.  More details later.

Lol

Taking a second look at the 25th?? Thought you said it was in the bag?

The supreme court just threw out a challenge to his Muslim ban didn't they??

And Kelly can fuck off, the cretin is iron curtaining trump and isolating him, so the sooner he goes the better

Jump on board the trump train Quill, it's all fun in here

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Looks like this little secret was indeed known by all.

Now there can be no doubt, Obama sold his daughters virginity to a known sexual predator

What a piece of shit to soil the name "father"

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Cass wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The twins drank beer in college. The Obama kids are not in college yet, but I'll wager a small fee that they drink beer too. They are already smoking cigs like their dad.

Maybe they had no idea about Weinstein. Plenty of people that supported and rubbed elbows with the Obama's did.

Think about it. Grown men and women that knew exactly what kind of pig Weinstein was, watched Obama's daughter go intern for him. Did none of them say a word?  

Actually, their eldest has started at Harvard.

Of course they had no idea. Don’t be so crude as to suggest that if he had known, he would have let her go ahead and intern.


I forgot, she started a month ago.

What I said was grown women and men knew about him. Maybe the Obama's didn't know. But without a doubt, people close to the Obama's (Hillary Clinton) knew what creep Weinstein was.
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cass wrote:

Actually, their eldest has started at Harvard.

Of course they had no idea. Don’t be so crude as to suggest that if he had known, he would have let her go ahead and intern.

Idea

And no doubt the small fact that a Secret Service agent would have likely been watching over the Obamas' daughter at the time, would have meant that everybody in the weeny Weiner's workplace were on their best behaviour  ???

I alluded to that earlier. Malina was probably never at risk, even if Obama knew about it.

And you mixed up Weiner with Weinstein, an easy mistake. Smile
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Turns out Ben "the groper" affleck who once condemned trumps harmless locker room banter is a pussy grabber himself


Wrong!!!
Affleck made contact with her chest publicly during a live show, as a joke. Of course this was wrong and he apologised. It's actually quite easy to accidentally or deliberately touch the breasts during an embrace especially if the woman has big breasts.

It's another thing altogether to try to touch her intimately down below. NO WAY can that ever be an accident, in fact the guy would have to go out of his way, to be able to make such intimate contact.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 pm

What I'm trying to say here is: 

Let's not ever attempt to normalise 'pussy grabbing' as if it's a normal mainstream thing that some men do.  Only a disgusting, entitled pervert like Trump would do it.

I did not even know it was a thing, never heard of 'pussy grabbing' in my life  till Trump said it.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Turns out Ben "the groper" affleck who once condemned trumps harmless locker room banter is a pussy grabber himself


Wrong!!!
Affleck made contact with her chest publicly during a live show, as a joke. Of course this was wrong and he apologised. It's actually quite easy to accidentally or deliberately touch the breasts during an embrace especially if the woman has big breasts.

It's another thing altogether to try to touch her intimately down below. NO WAY can that ever be an accident, in fact the guy would have to go out of his way, to be able to make such intimate contact.

If it was a joke

Why has he apologised for, "inappropriate behaviour" ??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Maddog wrote:

The twins drank beer in college. The Obama kids are not in college yet, but I'll wager a small fee that they drink beer too. They are already smoking cigs like their dad.

Maybe they had no idea about Weinstein. Plenty of people that supported and rubbed elbows with the Obama's did.

Think about it. Grown men and women that knew exactly what kind of pig Weinstein was, watched Obama's daughter go intern for him. Did none of them say a word?  


There was ONE photo of the elder Obama girl smoking. The Bush girl was involved in ID fraud in order to enable her to drink. But it's all down to folly of youth, I guess. Nothing overly serious.  I like both Obama and Bush families tbf.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:

Wrong!!!
Affleck made contact with her chest publicly during a live show, as a joke. Of course this was wrong and he apologised. It's actually quite easy to accidentally or deliberately touch the breasts during an embrace especially if the woman has big breasts.

It's another thing altogether to try to touch her intimately down below. NO WAY can that ever be an accident, in fact the guy would have to go out of his way, to be able to make such intimate contact.

If it was a joke
Why has he apologised for, "inappropriate behaviour" ??
Cos that type of ''joke'' is inappropriate, and crosses the line, like I already said. Smile
Some jokes are simply inappropriate.

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Jules wrote:
Maddog wrote:

The twins drank beer in college. The Obama kids are not in college yet, but I'll wager a small fee that they drink beer too. They are already smoking cigs like their dad.

Maybe they had no idea about Weinstein. Plenty of people that supported and rubbed elbows with the Obama's did.

Think about it. Grown men and women that knew exactly what kind of pig Weinstein was, watched Obama's daughter go intern for him. Did none of them say a word?  


There was ONE photo of the elder Obama girl smoking. The Bush girl was involved in ID fraud in order to enable her to drink. But it's all down to folly of youth, I guess. Nothing overly serious.  I like both Obama and Bush families tbf.

Yes, I have 3 daughters. All of them had fake ID's before they were 21, and all of them have smoked cigarettes a time or two in their lives.

I'd be a little worried about kids in college if they didn't have a smoke and an illegal beer or 6.
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 pm

Maddog wrote:
Jules wrote:


There was ONE photo of the elder Obama girl smoking. The Bush girl was involved in ID fraud in order to enable her to drink. But it's all down to folly of youth, I guess. Nothing overly serious.  I like both Obama and Bush families tbf.

Yes, I have 3 daughters. All of them had fake ID's before they were 21, and all of them have smoked cigarettes a time or two in their lives.

I'd be a little worried about kids in college if they didn't have a smoke and an illegal beer or 6.  

Laughing

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:32 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Removal goes quite smoothly.  They are now taking a second look at the 25th Amendment avenue.

Republican Senator Bob Corker, Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has described the WH as an adult day care center.  Many caregivers; only one baby.
One-eyed, one-horned, flying child-rapist-pussy-grabber...Mr. Trump.

Trump is threatening a nuclear strike on North Korea.  He calls it operation Fire and Fury.  He says right now we are in the 'calm' before the storm.

Chief of Staff, General John Kelly, is preparing to resign in frustration over his inability to control the president and his many impetuous moves.

Trump reportedly said: I hate everyone in the WH.  Does that include his daughter?

Many failures; too little time.  More details later.

Lol

Taking a second look at the 25th?? Thought you said it was in the bag?

The supreme court just threw out a challenge to his Muslim ban didn't they??

And Kelly can fuck off, the cretin is iron curtaining trump and isolating him, so the sooner he goes the better

Jump  on board the trump train Quill, it's all fun in here

Well, it's of no use for me. I'm about quitting the US and joining the Pac States of America.

I haven't mentioned the 25th Amendment very much, but it's the Republicans who are looking into it. Keep in mind, the 25th Amendment remedy would have to be invoked by Trump's own cabinet. They are the ones who are looking into it. The sentiment among Republicans is that Trump is not all there.

Kelly is probably going to depart. The problem is, Trump will eventually have turn all the cranks himself. He has been losing everyone, and eventually it will be down to a government of one. He hasn't got the skill set for most tasks.

People will just ignore him. The military will start answering to Congress. Trump will be silenced by inattention. A complete callous will grow over the WH. It's something of an oxymoron, as Trump actually thrives on attention. But he is so critical of everybody who pays attention, that soon they will stop.

It could be interesting. With Congress running the executive functions, we could turn into a parliamentary system.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol

Taking a second look at the 25th?? Thought you said it was in the bag?

The supreme court just threw out a challenge to his Muslim ban didn't they??

And Kelly can fuck off, the cretin is iron curtaining trump and isolating him, so the sooner he goes the better

Jump  on board the trump train Quill, it's all fun in here

Well, it's of no use for me.  I'm about quitting the US and joining the Pac States of America.

I haven't mentioned the 25th Amendment very much, but it's the Republicans who are looking into it.  Keep in mind, the 25th Amendment remedy would have to be invoked by Trump's own cabinet.  They are the ones who are looking into it.  The sentiment among Republicans is that Trump is not all there.

Kelly is probably going to depart.  The problem is, Trump will eventually have turn all the cranks himself.  He has been losing everyone, and eventually it will be down to a government of one.  He hasn't got the skill set for most tasks.

People will just ignore him.  The military will start answering to Congress.  Trump will be silenced by inattention.  A complete callous will grow over the WH.  It's something of an oxymoron, as Trump actually thrives on attention.  But he is so critical of everybody who pays attention, that soon they will stop.

It could be interesting.  With Congress running the executive functions, we could turn into a parliamentary system.


Congress can't run executive functions. They can remove the current executive, but they can no more go around Trump, then Trump can write legislation.
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:43 pm

I think Quill keeps an eye on all newcomers, to make sure they don't pull the centre of gravity of this forum  too far to the right. Laughing

Good on him. hi

_________________
Smile
avatar
Jules

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:55 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Looks like this little secret was indeed known by all.

Now there can be no doubt, Obama sold his daughters virginity to a known sexual predator

What a piece of shit to soil the name "father"

Actually, Trump is a known sexual predator, particularly of children.  This is just a sampling of headlines over the past couple of years:

Trump Threw Hotel Sex Parties With Underage Girls, 'A Lot Of Cocaine, Top-Shelf Liquor'
BY JEN CHUNG IN NEWS ON OCT 25, 2016 9:22 AM

Donald Trump Manages to Involve Himself in Two Skeevy Sex Scandals
Gabrielle Bluestone
01/04/15 11:51PM

Donald Trump Named In Lawsuit Alleging Rape Of Teen Girl
Posted at 10:00 am on April 29, 2016 by Susan Wright

Donald Trump hosted wild parties with sex, cocaine and underage models
Chris Sommerfeldt, October 25, 2016, 12:43 PM

Sex, Human Trafficking, Underage Girls, Donald Trump's Partner, And A Jewish Billionaire
www.liveleak.com

He doesn't go by the handle of "Pussy-grabber" for nothing.  Keep in mind, Trump is in league with the Russians, whose specialty is the sex trafficking trade.  

How do you think they knew to hook him up with prostitutes at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Moscow, when he enjoyed that yellow shower?  I know it's all so salacious, but the truth sometimes hurts.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, it's of no use for me.  I'm about quitting the US and joining the Pac States of America.

I haven't mentioned the 25th Amendment very much, but it's the Republicans who are looking into it.  Keep in mind, the 25th Amendment remedy would have to be invoked by Trump's own cabinet.  They are the ones who are looking into it.  The sentiment among Republicans is that Trump is not all there.

Kelly is probably going to depart.  The problem is, Trump will eventually have turn all the cranks himself.  He has been losing everyone, and eventually it will be down to a government of one.  He hasn't got the skill set for most tasks.

People will just ignore him.  The military will start answering to Congress.  Trump will be silenced by inattention.  A complete callous will grow over the WH.  It's something of an oxymoron, as Trump actually thrives on attention.  But he is so critical of everybody who pays attention, that soon they will stop.

It could be interesting.  With Congress running the executive functions, we could turn into a parliamentary system.


Congress can't run executive functions. They can remove the current executive, but they can no more go around Trump, then Trump can write legislation.

They can if they do it. It's been done before. Where do you think legislative reviews come from? If the Constitution doesn't specifically prohibit it, it's permissible. Even if it does prohibit it, you will see them chipping away at it.

We live in novel times, in which all normalcy and established procedure are suspended and all things are permissible. You're going to see a lot of redesign in the coming years. It's called Drain the Swamp.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Looks like this little secret was indeed known by all.

Now there can be no doubt, Obama sold his daughters virginity to a known sexual predator

What a piece of shit to soil the name "father"

Actually, Trump is a known sexual predator, particularly of children.  This is just a sampling of headlines over the past couple of years:

Trump Threw Hotel Sex Parties With Underage Girls, 'A Lot Of Cocaine, Top-Shelf Liquor'
BY JEN CHUNG IN NEWS ON OCT 25, 2016 9:22 AM

Donald Trump Manages to Involve Himself in Two Skeevy Sex Scandals
Gabrielle Bluestone
01/04/15 11:51PM

Donald Trump Named In Lawsuit Alleging Rape Of Teen Girl
Posted at 10:00 am on April 29, 2016 by Susan Wright

Donald Trump hosted wild parties with sex, cocaine and underage models
Chris Sommerfeldt, October 25, 2016, 12:43 PM

Sex, Human Trafficking, Underage Girls, Donald Trump's Partner, And A Jewish Billionaire
www.liveleak.com

He doesn't go by the handle of "Pussy-grabber" for nothing.  Keep in mind, Trump is in league with the Russians, whose specialty is the sex trafficking trade.  

How do you think they knew to hook him up with prostitutes at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Moscow, when he enjoyed that yellow shower?  I know it's all so salacious, but the truth sometimes hurts.

Did you just make those up and put them in bold so it looks legit??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

If it was a joke
Why has he apologised for, "inappropriate behaviour" ??
Cos that type of ''joke'' is inappropriate, and crosses the line, like I already said.  Smile
Some jokes are simply inappropriate.

I mean why has he only apologised for it now??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:


Congress can't run executive functions. They can remove the current executive, but they can no more go around Trump, then Trump can write legislation.

They can if they do it.  It's been done before.  Where do you think legislative reviews come from?  If the Constitution doesn't specifically prohibit it, it's permissible.  Even if it does prohibit it, you will see them chipping away at it.

We live in novel times, in which all normalcy and established procedure are suspended and all things are permissible.  You're going to see a lot of redesign  in the coming years.  It's called Drain the Swamp.

They are reviews.

The legislature can't run the executive branch.

You act like we are living some post apocalyptic world devoid of the rule of law.
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Lol

Taking a second look at the 25th?? Thought you said it was in the bag?

The supreme court just threw out a challenge to his Muslim ban didn't they??

And Kelly can fuck off, the cretin is iron curtaining trump and isolating him, so the sooner he goes the better

Jump  on board the trump train Quill, it's all fun in here

Well, it's of no use for me.  I'm about quitting the US and joining the Pac States of America.

I haven't mentioned the 25th Amendment very much, but it's the Republicans who are looking into it.  Keep in mind, the 25th Amendment remedy would have to be invoked by Trump's own cabinet.  They are the ones who are looking into it.  The sentiment among Republicans is that Trump is not all there.

Kelly is probably going to depart.  The problem is, Trump will eventually have turn all the cranks himself.  He has been losing everyone, and eventually it will be down to a government of one.  He hasn't got the skill set for most tasks.

People will just ignore him.  The military will start answering to Congress.  Trump will be silenced by inattention.  A complete callous will grow over the WH.  It's something of an oxymoron, as Trump actually thrives on attention.  But he is so critical of everybody who pays attention, that soon they will stop.
It could be interesting.  With Congress running the executive functions, we could turn into a parliamentary system.

To be honest Quill I'm just pulling your leg buddy.

I don't really believe anything you say,you don't strike me as particularly sane since trump, but I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next man and you sir and a treat to watch

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

They can if they do it.  It's been done before.  Where do you think legislative reviews come from?  If the Constitution doesn't specifically prohibit it, it's permissible.  Even if it does prohibit it, you will see them chipping away at it.

We live in novel times, in which all normalcy and established procedure are suspended and all things are permissible.  You're going to see a lot of redesign  in the coming years.  It's called Drain the Swamp.

They are reviews.

The legislature can't run the executive branch.

You act like we are living some post apocalyptic world devoid of the rule of law.  

Anything is possible.  You just haven't wrapped your head around it yet.  It's already happening, but you haven't noticed.  

If you knew more about politics you would discern subtle changes and what they mean.  For example, a Senate withholding confirmation infinitely alters Article II, section 2, clause 2 of the Constitution forever.  They didn't announce it; they might not even have planned it; it just alters things.

The thing about precedent is, it's rarely announced.  It just happens, and forever after it is a part of the procedure.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:45 pm



Look its the wife of a rapist groping a rapist


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, it's of no use for me.  I'm about quitting the US and joining the Pac States of America.

I haven't mentioned the 25th Amendment very much, but it's the Republicans who are looking into it.  Keep in mind, the 25th Amendment remedy would have to be invoked by Trump's own cabinet.  They are the ones who are looking into it.  The sentiment among Republicans is that Trump is not all there.

Kelly is probably going to depart.  The problem is, Trump will eventually have turn all the cranks himself.  He has been losing everyone, and eventually it will be down to a government of one.  He hasn't got the skill set for most tasks.

People will just ignore him.  The military will start answering to Congress.  Trump will be silenced by inattention.  A complete callous will grow over the WH.  It's something of an oxymoron, as Trump actually thrives on attention.  But he is so critical of everybody who pays attention, that soon they will stop.
It could be interesting.  With Congress running the executive functions, we could turn into a parliamentary system.

To be honest Quill I'm just pulling your leg buddy.

That's all right. Notice, on each occasion I take opportunity to educate and editorialize. Never a wasted moment.

You may be foolin' around; but I'm not. Each post you make is an opportunity for me to advance my ideas, and let others know the veracity of which we speak.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

To be honest Quill I'm just pulling your leg buddy.

That's all right.  Notice, on each occasion I take opportunity to educate and editorialize.  Never a wasted moment.  

You may be foolin' around; but I'm not.  Each post you make is an opportunity for me to advance my ideas, and let others know the veracity of which we speak.

Thoight you might have picked a better crowd than this lot for your preaching don't you??

You won't be changing many minds round here

Never a wasted moment?? your old age home Must be boring as fuck.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

They are reviews.

The legislature can't run the executive branch.

You act like we are living some post apocalyptic world devoid of the rule of law.  

Anything is possible.  You just haven't wrapped your head around it yet.  It's already happening, but you haven't noticed.  

If you knew more about politics you would discern subtle changes and what they mean.  For example, a Senate withholding confirmation infinitely alters Article II, section 2, clause 2 of the Constitution forever.  They didn't announce it; they might not even have planned it; it just alters things.

The thing about precedent is, it's rarely announced.  It just happens, and forever after it is a part of the procedure.

Yes, anything is possible. I tend to deal in probabilities.

We have gone through far worse than this. This is nothing.
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 398
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Looks like this little secret was indeed known by all.

Now there can be no doubt, Obama sold his daughters virginity to a known sexual predator

What a piece of shit to soil the name "father"



What have you been smoking,   SmellyCrazyTrollingBumster  ???

Your racist and loopy accusations are growing wilder as this week drags on..


_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:22 pm

So off Weinstein trots to a sex addiction clinic, apologising profusely for being so naughty, begging to be given a second chance, whilst more and more middle aged actresses, models and women who never made it come forwards to tell of how they were raped, nearly raped, propositioned, and scared witless by this big fat slug of a man when they were young and innocent.

Its like the BBC scandal all over again....only this time its been played out in America.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13019
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Miffs2 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:35 pm

Syl wrote:So off Weinstein trots to a sex addiction clinic, apologising profusely for being so naughty, begging to be given a second chance, whilst more and more middle aged actresses, models and women who never made it come forwards to tell of how they were raped, nearly raped, propositioned, and scared witless by this big fat slug of a man when they were young and innocent.

Its like the BBC scandal all over again....only this time its been played out in America.

Exactly and, as at the Beeb, not one of the women ever tried to safe guard those coming behind them.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2016
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Syl wrote:So off Weinstein trots to a sex addiction clinic, apologising profusely for being so naughty, begging to be given a second chance, whilst more and more middle aged actresses, models and women who never made it come forwards to tell of how they were raped, nearly raped, propositioned, and scared witless by this big fat slug of a man when they were young and innocent.

Its like the BBC scandal all over again....only this time its been played out in America.

Exactly and, as at the Beeb, not one of the women ever tried to safe guard those coming behind them.

I will never understand why such predators are shielded and protected....both by their victims and by everyone else who knows what's happening.
It seems that EVERYONE now has a story to tell.....obviously they will cover themselves and say they had no proof (just as in the Saville and Co cases) I think nearer to the truth is this behaviour is accepted, even expected in some circles....the indignation only surfaces when its made public.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13019
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:53 pm

That's not to say he hasn't littered Hollywood with victims, he. and plenty like him have. The ones who managed to escape unscathed, (the ones who are rushing to the papers now) should have been the ones who shouted it from the rooftops to support the real victims and protect future potential victims.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4975514/Harvey-Weinstein-offered-Myleene-Klass-sex-contract.html


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13019
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's all right.  Notice, on each occasion I take opportunity to educate and editorialize.  Never a wasted moment.  

You may be foolin' around; but I'm not.  Each post you make is an opportunity for me to advance my ideas, and let others know the veracity of which we speak.

Thoight you might have picked a better crowd than this lot for your preaching don't you??

You won't be changing many minds round here

Never a wasted moment??  your old age home Must be boring as fuck.

Well, you never know who is out there. But no matter, I use the same method for all of my publicity on the Internet.

Every exchange with someone, no matter how rude and abusive they may be, is an opportunity for truth. If you--for example--adopted that approach, you would be a lot happier that you are (or are not). It's kinda like: if they give you lemons, make lemonade.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Or in the case of some...bitter lemon. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 13019
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Thoight you might have picked a better crowd than this lot for your preaching don't you??

You won't be changing many minds round here

Never a wasted moment??  your old age home Must be boring as fuck.

Well, you never know who is out there.  But no matter, I use the same method for all of my publicity on the Internet.

Every exchange with someone, no matter how rude and abusive they may be, is an opportunity for truth.  If you--for example--adopted that approach, you would be a lot happier that you are (or are not).  It's kinda like: if they give you lemons, make lemonade.

Whose truth?

Your truth??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Well, you never know who is out there.  But no matter, I use the same method for all of my publicity on the Internet.

Every exchange with someone, no matter how rude and abusive they may be, is an opportunity for truth.  If you--for example--adopted that approach, you would be a lot happier that you are (or are not).  It's kinda like: if they give you lemons, make lemonade.

Whose truth?

Your truth??

Precisely. Not the alternate facts of the right, that Kellyanne Conway is so familiar with.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:48 am

Original Quill wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Whose truth?

Your truth??

Precisely.  Not the alternate facts of the right, that Kellyanne Conway is so familiar with.

My truth is truer that your truth eh??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:10 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Precisely.  Not the alternate facts of the right, that Kellyanne Conway is so familiar with.

My truth is truer that your truth eh??

How can you even know what any truth is when you are unable to critically look at your own beliefs?
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:30 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

My truth is truer that your truth eh??

How can you even know what any truth is when you are unable to critically look at your own beliefs?

Critically looking at the truth??

A truth is a truth no matter how you look at it

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:43 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

How can you even know what any truth is when you are unable to critically look at your own beliefs?

Critically looking at the truth??

A truth is a truth no matter how you look at it

Really?

Because you claim it is?

Like I say, this proves beyond doubt. You are incapable of processing anything with reason.

Thanks
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:45 am

I wonder if Obama joined in??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:I wonder if Obama joined in??

I wonder how people can worship a Zombie and yet you do.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:52 am

I reckon Obama was the cameraman

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:55 am

smelly-bandit wrote:I reckon Obama was the cameraman

Do you.

Does that not mean you are a tad paranoid and led by negative dislike you have against someone?

And you moan about people attacking Trump

The irony
avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:02 am

Trump is the god emperor of mankind you cretin

Obama is just another false Muslim prophet

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:24 am

smelly-bandit wrote:Trump is the god  emperor of mankind you cretin

Obama is just another false Muslim prophet

Oh so you have elevated Trump to a dictator

No surprise there then, with your Totalitarian mindset

avatar
Didge

Posts : 4655
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:Trump is the god  emperor of mankind you cretin

Obama is just another false Muslim prophet

Oh so you have elevated Trump to a dictator

No surprise there then, with your Totalitarian mindset


Death to criticism

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Trump is the god emperor of mankind and I am a cretin

Obama is just another false Muslim prophet



You should have that loony-toon quote framed and immortalised into a wall poster for your deep, dark basement corner,  and title it something like  :

'The drug_addled alternative "truth" according to SmellyBumTrollster'...


_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 4558
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 59
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:01 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
Trump is the god emperor of mankind and I am a cretin

Obama is just another false Muslim prophet



You should have that loony-toon quote framed and immortalised into a wall poster for your deep, dark basement corner,  and title it something like  :

'The drug_addled alternative "truth" according to SmellyBumTrollster'...


Why do all the Muslim loving Obama worshipping clones take such offence at the suggestion that Obama is a Muslim

It's almost like you're all closet case islamophobes

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief.”

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S NOT OK TO BE WHITE.
avatar
smelly-bandit
He Thinks He's an Attack Helicopter. Just Go With It

Posts : 3594
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:


You should have that loony-toon quote framed and immortalised into a wall poster for your deep, dark basement corner,  and title it something like  :

'The drug_addled alternative "truth" according to SmellyBumTrollster'...


Why do all the Muslim loving Obama worshipping clones take such offence at the suggestion that Obama is a Muslim

It's almost like you're all closet case islamophobes

Possibly because it is not true.

You seem to be of the opinion that there is no truth, no facts, but everything is a political opinion.  Why do you go from a simple, patent falsehood, to a discussion about political attitudes over Islam and Islamophobia?

Typical of conservative intellectual atrophy: confuse fact with opinion.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“If there is a tit-for-tat escalation Trump will have difficulty improving relations with Russia, which has just thrown U.S.A. election to him,” KT McFarland to Thomas P. Bossert, Trump's aide.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20835
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum