Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 am

First topic message reminder :

'Disgusted': Barack Obama FINALLY weighs in on Weinstein scandal – but says nothing about his teen daughter Malia interning with the sex pest OR whether he will return producer's campaign donations

Former president Barack Obama issued a statement Tuesday about the sexual assault scandal swirling around Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein – five days after it first became global news.

He condemned Weinstein on behalf of himself and former first lady Michelle Obama, but made no mention of the internship his teen daughter Malia took with the Weinstein Company this year when she was 18.

The former president also made no mention of whether he will return the $680,000 that Weinstein raised for his 2012 re-election campaign, or the millions he collected during $32,400-per plate fundraising dinners at his New York and California homes.

'Michelle and I have been disgusted by the recent reports about Harvey Weinstein,' Obama said in a statement.

'Any man who demeans and degrades women in such fashion needs to be condemned and held accountable, regardless of wealth or status.'


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4968282/Disgusted-Obama-FINALLY-weighs-Weinstein-scandal.html


Last edited by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:26 pm


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:59 pm

eddie wrote:I think I'll jump in right here.

I grew up with black people - I mean I literally dated black guys which meant almost living in their house and calling their "auntie" auntie also - I went to school with lots of black people and as you're aware, London was very mixed.

So this point is to you Quill; do you know how insulted a black person would be if you said there "was no difference" between blacks and whites? They would be in uproar! Of course there are differences - fuck about!
What you should be saying to smelly is celebrate the differences not pretend they're not there.

I really can see the difference between people that like black people from afar (i.e. have had very little real contact with the man on the ground) and those that have lived and eaten with black people. If you sat at a black man's table and said there was no difference - he would throw his food at you and tell you how much fuckeries you be talkin'.

True say.

Rolling Eyes

Quite frankly,  eddie  --  you are spouting nonsense there...

You talk about "blacks" as if they were one single group of people being defined by skin colour, when that is pure bullshit...

The "blacks" that you grew up with in London aren't the same "blacks" as defined by the former slave trade in the USA..

Nor the "black fellas" down here, that refers to our indigenous Aboriginals;
Nor the "darkies" tags that may be attached to Indians, Paki's, Malaysians, New Guineans, Islanders.
While Africans and Afro-Americans are recognised are different mobs again..

And then there's the likes of Smelly, and his racist Floptard chums, who uses the term "blacks" so that he can continue with his ingrained apartheid beliefs...

If you were to spout your parochial nonsense about "blacks" down here in Oz or NZ, or around the South Pacific in general, you could well see yourself copping the same kind of opprobium that you claim that Quill would experience over there in London..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5903
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:I think I'll jump in right here.

I grew up with black people - I mean I literally dated black guys which meant almost living in their house and calling their "auntie" auntie also - I went to school with lots of black people and as you're aware, London was very mixed.

So this point is to you Quill; do you know how insulted a black person would be if you said there "was no difference" between blacks and whites? They would be in uproar! Of course there are differences - fuck about!
What you should be saying to smelly is celebrate the differences not pretend they're not there.

I really can see the difference between people that like black people from afar (i.e. have had very little real contact with the man on the ground) and those that have lived and eaten with black people. If you sat at a black man's table and said there was no difference - he would throw his food at you and tell you how much fuckeries you be talkin'.

True say.

Rolling Eyes

Quite frankly,  eddie  --  you are spouting nonsense there...

You talk about "blacks" as if they were one single group of people being defined by skin colour, when that is pure bullshit...

The "blacks" that you grew up with in London aren't the same "blacks" as defined by the former slave trade in the USA..

Nor the "black fellas" down here, that refers to our indigenous Aboriginals;
Nor the "darkies" tags that may be attached to Indians, Paki's, Malaysians, New Guineans, Islanders.
While Africans and Afro-Americans are recognised are different mobs again..

And then there's the likes of Smelly, and his racist Floptard chums, who uses the term "blacks" so that he can continue with his ingrained apartheid beliefs...

If you were to spout your parochial nonsense about "blacks" down here in Oz or NZ, or around the South Pacific in general, you could well see yourself copping the same kind of opprobium that you claim that Quill would experience over there in London..


+1

She fails to see that is she is unsubconciously, setting up the parameters that enables racism itself.

I mean you and I are both different in the fact we look different and have different personalities. Based on her thinking, does that make us seperate races? Of course not. The only variation on humans biologically is very small. Where over thousands of years the environment, where people have lived. Have created minor changes. For example the Nepalese, that have adpated better lungs to cope with high altitudes. It does not make them a seperate race in biology terms.

We are all different and unique, but to claim based off extremely minor biological differences, that even vary between groups racially labelled black and white. Shows Eddie is portrying an absolute poor belief. It creates the very platform, which racists argue off from. If her friends who are labelled black feel that way. Then it shows how badly society does create a divide between people based on their skin variations and worse how it has become normalized. To make people believe that placing a white and black label onto people makes them different by groups. When those two groups have themselves many minor variations.

I mean what next, shall we classify people with blues eyes as one group?

How about blonde hair?

Should they be classified as racial groups, because they are different to others?

Her view of knowing people and saying they would be pissed, just shows how badly people are manipulated to believe something that is inherantly untrue. When we are all individually unique as individuals. I mean I grew up also in London within a mixed Irish and West Indian community. I saw how people like one of my friends, half Irish and Half Jamaican was rejected by both ethnic groups. When the reality is we are all of mixed ancestry. 

Ethnicity is based on common traits like language culture, belieffs food ect. Yet sadly tribalism plays into the mindset of some when they either welcome others or reject them within society. The reality is even within an ethnic group, the beliefs will be vast, as we are all individuals.

She negates to understand that we are all humans. Its our looks, views and beliefs, that make us different and at odds with each other in regards to beliefs. Its a sad reality if people think an invented label that casts a mass of different ethnic groups under one hat, just because their skin is darker. To then think this makes them collectively different from other humans. Showing how skin deep that argument really is.

I understand where she is coming from in that we should celebrate our differences. That part is true, but it applies to everyone. Not some poor collectively belief, that if someone is labelled black, this some how uniquely makes that group different to another group that has been labelled with an invented social construct.

It really was a piss poor reply by Eddie. We should be looking to see ourselves as humans first and not seperated by invented racial labels. That have seen the rise of so much hate, prejudice, discrimination, violence, murder and genocide.

Her intent was born from good, but it enables racism itself. The sooner we learn to discard these poor social constructs called the races. Then you deny the very platform racists need to argue from.

Yes, everyone is very much different. The point is on treating people humans equally the same. No matter their differences. All should have equality under the law. Hence Universal rights.


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:52 pm

Black people would tell you that we are different because of our different histories and upbringings. That their history and their upbringing makes them different to Chinese people, white people, Indian people etc.

Black people like to celebrate the fact that they are born black and they have their rich history and culture. So no, they wouldn't agree that "we are all the same" - apart from the obvious fact we are made out of skin, bone, blood and muscle.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:55 pm

No one is understanding what I'm saying so it doesnt matter.
Perhaps wolf is nearer to the mark; perhaps it's a London/England thing. I have been present to so many of these conversations with black people so I know how they feel.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:05 pm

eddie wrote:No one is understanding what I'm saying so it doesnt matter.
Perhaps wolf is nearer to the mark; perhaps it's a London/England thing. I have been present to so many of these conversations with black people so I know how they feel.  


Prehaps you are unconciously racist and you do not know it Eddie.

What does it matter what conversations you have?

All you are telling me is that people have been subjected to conditioning to believe they are inherantly different collectivelly as a group based on something that is not biologically. Something invented. A social construct, races.

Like i say, shall we define people based on their eye or hair colour?

At the end of the day, if I sent you a CV without my gender, my ethnicity etc. Would you not look at this more so without prejudice? I have removed some of the barriers that enable prejudice.

Labels.

So you may well know how some people labelled black and how they feel. Whoopdeedo. Does that mean you are right or that society has conditioned them to feel segregated. In that we have introduced labels, because there is prejudice? 

We are all different uniquely but infinately still human. We have created labels because of prejudice, to try to stem the problem of prejudice. It does not work. As it does not tackle that prejudice, because such labels enable that prejudice to actually form.

So I understand exactly what you mean. You are a by-product of a system, that looks to divide people.

I mean take for example the fact I am hetrosexual. In British society its meaningless that I am. As I am unlikely to suffer prejudice over this, because its accepted within society. Imagine that homosexuality was accepted? Do you think we would need to label people gay? That label would never be needed. Its only because of discrimination that it is.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 pm

eddie wrote:Black people would tell you that we are different because of our different histories and upbringings. That their history and their upbringing makes them different to Chinese people, white people, Indian people etc.

Black people like to celebrate the fact that they are born black and they have their rich history and culture. So no, they wouldn't agree that "we are all the same" - apart from the obvious fact we are made out of skin, bone, blood and muscle.


What a load of bollocks.

So how many of these people labelled black suffered slavery?

Then state how well you know racism between different ethnic black groups?

I am half Irish, who have suffered centuries of oppression.

I though, do not live in the past but learnt from this.

If people celebrate they are born black and different, then they ensure that these prejudices continue to exist.

That they have been conditioned to be different when we should be as one

Can you not even see that?

You and I are different, based on gender, just as all humans are different in countless ways.

Can you imagine me celebrating being a male?

How about celebrating being labelled white?

Hetrosexual?

Should i celebrate that?

You do not solve problems by continuing problems by segregating people through invented labels that have no bases biologically and yet with one that seperates us on gender, you would never back me celebrating being a male. As what really is their to celebrate about?

There is only one thing to celebrate, being human and acting with humanity

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Original Quill on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:34 pm

eddie wrote:Black people would tell you that we are different because of our different histories and upbringings. That their history and their upbringing makes them different to Chinese people, white people, Indian people etc.

Black people like to celebrate the fact that they are born black and they have their rich history and culture. So no, they wouldn't agree that "we are all the same" - apart from the obvious fact we are made out of skin, bone, blood and muscle.

First, I agree absolutely with Wolf and Didge.  Their comments are spot on.

@Eds: Are you familiar with the concept of gestalt?   It is defined as: "something that is made of many parts and yet is somehow more than or different from the combination of its parts."  Nature doesn't assign definitions; Nature is, and doesn't care much about what we make of her.  We assign definitions according to how we experience something.  That is the "somehow more than or different from" that we provide.

A black person is 23 chromosomes and millions of genes.  Only one of those genes determines the color through skin pigmentation.  Nature doesn't care, and that's the reality of it.  Only we care...and we have a whole host of meanings that we assign to the color pigment gene.  The Portuguese thought that pigment made the beings beasts of burden.  The English bought into that, and created the southern plantations of the Americas...using slavery.  The point is, Nature created a skin pigment gene; only we created a meaning, to us, for it.

From a natural perspective there is no such thing as black, nor is there such a thing as white.  That is the point I have been making.  It's no more than variations in a gene.  We human beings thereafter make something more of it.

What you are talking about, eds, is the post-creation, ideological significance that we humans make of something we experience.  Or, culture and history.  Your black friends have an ideology (culture) that they want to preserve.  White supremacists have an ideology (racism or white supremacy) they want to preserve.  These are gestalts: the "somehow more than or different from" that we provide.

To recap: there is no such thing as whites or blacks; there are only skin pigmentation genes that determine surface skin color.  We attach meaning to that through the gestalt process.  These gestalts can be anything.  The gestalt process creates various meanings to various people.  White supremacists attach a status hierarchy of people according to skin color...much of the symbology of which was created by white people.  Black people, having been grouped together and segregated, likewise have a common experience, and hence a black culture.

History and culture are as important to the historians and sociologists--as well as the participants--as genetics are to the geneticist.  I don't mean to belittle any of them; indeed, I don't mean to make any judgement.  It's just that history and culture are different branches on the gestalt tree.  Genetically, there are no white people nor black people...just variations in genes.  White people and black people only come in on the history and culture side, where the ideology makes genetic features into ideological phenomenon, fitting in to various theories such as white supremacy or black culture.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 24110
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Has no one heard a black woman speak and call herself a 'strong black woman'?
I certainly have, and why shouldn't she, she is strong, black and female.....we don't have to call ourselves 'strong white woman' because we haven't been trodden down back in the day because of our colour.

But it does prove to everyone who is trying to pretend that 'we are all the same....that we certainly are not.
We don't have the same history or culture which everyone should be allowed to celebrate....and like I said days ago, when someone kindly gave me a red.....that history and genetic difference DOES make black people better at certain things and white people better at others.

When Quill said pointing out black people were more adept at certain sports was an insult because it was implying  they were stupid in some way, was about the most skewed way of thinking I have seen on this forum.

Now give me another red....just to show how bloody stupid some people are on here. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15813
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:49 pm

Syl wrote:Has no one heard a black woman speak and call herself a 'strong black woman'?
I certainly have, and why shouldn't she, she is strong, black and female.....we don't have to call ourselves 'strong white woman' because we haven't been trodden down back in the day because of our colour.

But it does prove to everyone who is trying to pretend that 'we are all the same....that we certainly are not.
We don't have the same history or culture which everyone should be allowed to celebrate....and like I said days ago, when someone kindly gave me a red.....that history and genetic difference DOES make black people better at certain things and white people better at others.

When Quill said pointing out black people were more adept at certain sports was an insult because it was implying  they were stupid in some way, was about the most skewed way of thinking I have seen on this forum.

Now give me another red....just to show how bloody stupid some people are on here. Rolling Eyes


Oh dear it seems nothing has been read yet again

So the bases of your argument is on how people have been conditioned to believe something?

Yes or no

You do deserve a red for the stupidity of your argument

Nobody is saying we are the same

We are all different. Its about how invented views on differences and even real differences create prejudice.

Your argument on sports is even more ignorant.

So tell me why are not East Aficans not the best Sprinters in the World?

How about South Africans?

Its only people who descend from West Africa who happen to be the top fastest. When many white people are in the top hundred fastest people. Showing its the environment over thousands of years on people that condition them. Having said that many white and black people are equally fast based on their build. That is your first clue. As stated, take the Nepalese. They have better lungs in high altitudes.

So race plays no factor, as it does not exist within humans. Other factors play a part in why some humans have an advantage and only then when its recognized and then given the necessary training to excel.

So you really were utterly ignorant in your reply.

You deserve ten reds for that load of crap

I mean if I show you statistics on people on crime on eye colour, does that now make you wary of people of brown eyes.


Last edited by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Black people would tell you that we are different because of our different histories and upbringings. That their history and their upbringing makes them different to Chinese people, white people, Indian people etc.

Black people like to celebrate the fact that they are born black and they have their rich history and culture. So no, they wouldn't agree that "we are all the same" - apart from the obvious fact we are made out of skin, bone, blood and muscle.

First, I agree absolutely with Wolf and Didge.  Their comments are spot on.

@Eds: Are you familiar with the concept of gestalt?   It is defined as: "something that is made of many parts and yet is somehow more than or different from the combination of its parts."  Nature doesn't assign definitions; Nature is, and doesn't care much about what we make of her.  We assign definitions according to how we experience something.  That is the "somehow more than or different from" that we provide.

A black person is 23 chromosomes and millions of genes.  Only one of those genes determines the color through skin pigmentation.  Nature doesn't care, and that's the reality of it.  Only we care...and we have a whole host of meanings that we assign to the color pigment gene.  The Portuguese thought that pigment made the beings beasts of burden.  The English bought into that, and created the southern plantations of the Americas...using slavery.  The point is, Nature created a skin pigment gene; only we created a meaning, to us, for it.

From a natural perspective there is no such thing as black, nor is there such a thing as white.  That is the point I have been making.  It's no more than variations in a gene.  We human beings thereafter make something more of it.

What you are talking about, eds, is the post-creation, ideological significance that we humans make of something we experience.  Or, culture and history.  Your black friends have an ideology (culture) that they want to preserve.  White supremacists have an ideology (racism or white supremacy) they want to preserve.  These are gestalts: the "somehow more than or different from" that we provide.

To recap: there is no such thing as whites or blacks; there are only skin pigmentation genes that determine surface skin color.  We attach meaning to that through the gestalt process.  These gestalts can be anything.  The gestalt process creates various meanings to various people.  White supremacists attach a status hierarchy of people according to skin color...much of the symbology of which was created by white people.  Black people, having been grouped together and segregated, likewise have a common experience, and hence a black culture.

History and culture are as important to the historians and sociologists--as well as the participants--as genetics are to the geneticist.  I don't mean to belittle any of them; indeed, I don't mean to make any judgement.  It's just that history and culture are different branches on the gestalt tree.  Genetically, there are no white people nor black people...just variations in genes.  White people and black people only come in on the history and culture side, where the ideology makes genetic features into ideological phenomenon, fitting in to various theories such as white supremacy or black culture.


+1

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:00 pm

I read all the answers to my posts and I understood one thing:

No one read what I said, properly. I never once said that it was ME who thought or said those things - it was the black people I have conversed with and still do. I have an old school friend on Facebook who publishes her own books about strong black people and calls them "Black History". She celebrates these people as part of her heritage.

So how can I be "racist without knowing it" as didge suggested when these are the thoughts of people I actually know?


That's why I rarely bother to post on anything serious anymore. Nobody fucking reads anything properly.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:Has no one heard a black woman speak and call herself a 'strong black woman'?
I certainly have, and why shouldn't she, she is strong, black and female.....we don't have to call ourselves 'strong white woman' because we haven't been trodden down back in the day because of our colour.

But it does prove to everyone who is trying to pretend that 'we are all the same....that we certainly are not.
We don't have the same history or culture which everyone should be allowed to celebrate....and like I said days ago, when someone kindly gave me a red.....that history and genetic difference DOES make black people better at certain things and white people better at others.

When Quill said pointing out black people were more adept at certain sports was an insult because it was implying  they were stupid in some way, was about the most skewed way of thinking I have seen on this forum.

Now give me another red....just to show how bloody stupid some people are on here. Rolling Eyes


Oh dear it seems nothing has been read yet again

So the bases of your argument is on how people have been conditioned to believe something?

Yes or no

You do deserve a red for the stupidity of your argument

Nobody is saying we are the same

We are all different. Its about how invented views on differences and even real differences create prejudice.

Your argument on sports is even more ignorant.

So tell me why are not East Aficans not the best Sprinters in the World?

How about South Africans?

Its only people who descend from West Africa who happen to be the top fastest. When many white people are in the top hundred fastest people. Showing its the environment over thousands of years on people that condition them. Having said that many white and black people are equally fast based on their build. That is your first clue. As stated, take the Nepalese. They have better lungs in high altitudes.

So race plays no factor, as it does not exist within humans. Other factors play a part in why some humans have an advantage and only then when its recognized and then given the necessary training to excel.

So you really were utterly ignorant in your reply.

You deserve ten reds for that load of crap

I mean if I show you statistics on people on crime on eye colour, does that now make you wary of people of brown eyes.

Everyones opinion is stupid if they don't agree with you ...odd that. Rolling Eyes
Next time the Olympics are on, clock how many black men do not do well in the swimming races, clock who is entered and does well in sprints, marathons, high jumps etc.
Different body types, different genes, different heritage, all good at different sports.....OOooooh.....some are White, some are Asian  and some are actually BLACK. Shocked

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15813
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:06 pm

And if any of you have a problem with black people feeling this way, I suggest you take it up with them.

Chinese people celebrate being Chinese when it's Chinese New Year.

Gay people celebrate being gay at Gay Pride.

Black people have a movement called Black Lives Matter.

So I'm not getting the "people are all the same and they should all know this" argument when those people themselves, are saying "this is how we are different".

Oh well. Can't be arsed to keep repeating myself. I've made my point.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:06 pm

eddie wrote:I read all the answers to my posts and I understood one thing:

No one read what I said, properly.  I never once said that it was ME who thought or said those things - it was the black people I have conversed with and still do. I have an old school friend on Facebook who publishes her own books about strong black people and calls them "Black History". She celebrates these people as part of her heritage.

So how can I be "racist without knowing it" as didge suggested when these are the thoughts of people I actually know?


That's why I rarely bother to post on anything serious anymore. Nobody fucking reads anything properly.


Becauase you have bought into what they believe.

We are all humans Eddie, what makes us different?

I asked you on the other page and so far you have failed to provide a single answer

Sorry but you are being truley ignorant here and enabling racism itself

You think the thoughts of people is what matters?

So if people believe that homosexuals should be stoned to death that is what matters?

Are you then proving you have no mind of your own and cannot challenge perceptions and beliefs held?

Like i said, people are conditioned to be feel seperate for a reason. It deflects away from actual problems that effect all humans.

So I will ask you again

Interesting, as what differences?

Skin tone?

Facial features?

Underneath the skin we are all made up of the exact same body parts, bar the differences in male and female gender.

Everyone is uniquely different in our looks, personalities etc but is your view that someone is different due to an invented social construct? That makes them actually collectivelly different?

Or has it been that this has become normalized to think so, because how society teaches us to define others by racial labels. To then believe something that is not actually biological? Different human races?

There is only one human race in existance today. You will find some very minor differences between ethnic groups, biologically. More based on the environment geographically that ethnic group descend from.

So are you talking about biological differences or traits, something learnt?

What are these unique seperate differences between people labelled black and white?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:10 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


Oh dear it seems nothing has been read yet again

So the bases of your argument is on how people have been conditioned to believe something?

Yes or no

You do deserve a red for the stupidity of your argument

Nobody is saying we are the same

We are all different. Its about how invented views on differences and even real differences create prejudice.

Your argument on sports is even more ignorant.

So tell me why are not East Aficans not the best Sprinters in the World?

How about South Africans?

Its only people who descend from West Africa who happen to be the top fastest. When many white people are in the top hundred fastest people. Showing its the environment over thousands of years on people that condition them. Having said that many white and black people are equally fast based on their build. That is your first clue. As stated, take the Nepalese. They have better lungs in high altitudes.

So race plays no factor, as it does not exist within humans. Other factors play a part in why some humans have an advantage and only then when its recognized and then given the necessary training to excel.

So you really were utterly ignorant in your reply.

You deserve ten reds for that load of crap

I mean if I show you statistics on people on crime on eye colour, does that now make you wary of people of brown eyes.

Everyones opinion is stupid if they don't agree with you ...odd that. Rolling Eyes
Next time the Olympics are on, clock how many black men do not do well in the swimming races, clock who is entered and does well in sprints, marathons, high jumps etc.
Different body types, different genes, different heritage, all good at different sports.....OOooooh.....some are White, some are Asian  and some are actually BLACK. Shocked

How racist are you being.

How many of those who you class as black are 100% African and not part European?

Do you see how your view point is going to fall apart?

The main reason it will fall apart is because you are being racist.

You are claiming something that does not exist

Now you are being thick

So I will ask again

Where do the best sprinters etnicity stem from?

Is it all of Africa or a part of Africa?

Then how then can you use a label of Black.

Do Ethiopians make for the best Sprinters?

How about Somalians?

Do you see how inherantly racist and ignorant you are being?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:12 pm

eddie wrote:And if any of you have a problem with black people feeling this way, I suggest you take it up with them.

Chinese people celebrate being Chinese when it's Chinese New Year.

Gay people celebrate being gay at Gay Pride.

Black people have a movement called Black Lives Matter.

So I'm not getting the "people are all the same and they should all know this" argument when those people themselves, are saying "this is how we are different".

Oh well. Can't be arsed to keep repeating myself. I've made my point.

My next door neighbours are Indian, they have spent ages talking about their lives back home, their heritage, customs, celebrations, they offer us their different style of food etc....they love England, but they don't consider themselves English, they are Indian living in England.
No doubt their grandkids will feel differently because they will have been born and raised here, but I doubt they will want to lose their identity which makes them unique.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15813
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:And if any of you have a problem with black people feeling this way, I suggest you take it up with them.

Chinese people celebrate being Chinese when it's Chinese New Year.

Gay people celebrate being gay at Gay Pride.

Black people have a movement called Black Lives Matter.

So I'm not getting the "people are all the same and they should all know this" argument when those people themselves, are saying "this is how we are different".

Oh well. Can't be arsed to keep repeating myself. I've made my point.

My next door neighbours are Indian, they have spent ages talking about their lives back home, their heritage, customs, celebrations, they offer us their different style of  food  etc....they love England, but they don't consider themselves English, they are Indian living in England.
No doubt their grandkids will feel differently because they will have been born and raised here, but I doubt they will want to lose their identity which makes them unique.


Well English is not something biological.
Its a social construct
Do you not see how prejudices form?
Remove the geographical boundaries and people might start to see themselves as they should do.
As human.

Eddie always does this when she cannot answer, make up some piss poor excuse that people are not understanding her, to get out of answering.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Seems Eddie has forgotten what she once posted before.

So I shall help her out and post again


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Everyones opinion is stupid if they don't agree with you ...odd that. Rolling Eyes
Next time the Olympics are on, clock how many black men do not do well in the swimming races, clock who is entered and does well in sprints, marathons, high jumps etc.
Different body types, different genes, different heritage, all good at different sports.....OOooooh.....some are White, some are Asian  and some are actually BLACK. Shocked

How racist are you being.

How many of those who you class as black are 100% African and not part European?

Do you see how your view point is going to fall apart?

The main reason it will fall apart is because you are being racist.

You are claiming something that does not exist

Now you are being thick

So I will ask again

Where do the best sprinters etnicity stem from?

Is it all of Africa or a part of Africa?

Then how then can you use a label of Black.

Do Ethiopians make for the best Sprinters?

How about Somalians?

Do you see how inherantly racist and ignorant you are being?

Etheopia and Somalia are next to each other fgs....compare an Ethiopian with a Scot if you want to make a point....and you will realise that I am not racist but right.
Genes, body shape, history, climate, I believe all this plays a part.

The same argument can be applied to certain illnesses how come some black people are more prone to certain diseases and white people others? even if they emigrate from the country of birth, certain illnesses are engraved in one persons DNA and not in anothers.
Why....because we are different.


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15813
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

My next door neighbours are Indian, they have spent ages talking about their lives back home, their heritage, customs, celebrations, they offer us their different style of  food  etc....they love England, but they don't consider themselves English, they are Indian living in England.
No doubt their grandkids will feel differently because they will have been born and raised here, but I doubt they will want to lose their identity which makes them unique.


Well English is not something biological.
Its a social construct
Do you not see how prejudices form?
Remove the geographical boundaries and people might start to see themselves as they should do.
As human.

Eddie always does this when she cannot answer, make up some piss poor excuse that people are not understanding her, to get out of answering.

I agree with Eddie, and maybe she just gets sick of repeating herself. Wink

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15813
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 pm

eddie wrote:I read all the answers to my posts and I understood one thing:

No one read what I said, properly.  I never once said that it was ME who thought or said those things - it was the black people I have conversed with and still do. I have an old school friend on Facebook who publishes her own books about strong black people and calls them "Black History". She celebrates these people as part of her heritage.

So how can I be "racist without knowing it" as didge suggested when these are the thoughts of people I actually know?

That's why I rarely bother to post on anything serious anymore. Nobody fucking reads anything properly.

Rolling Eyes

You want to extrapolate from that local experience, and claim that experience in one city somehow represents  the situation of some non-existent "race of people, then go ahead, eddie...

But that fallacious and wrong-headed bullshit only helps to put you in the same 'muddle-headed thinking' corner as the more obvious racist fools here --  the likes of Smelly, Tommy and Sly..

As for your "black" friend writing of her provincial "black" heritage and "black" experiences  --  I wonder how that "racially" based nonsense will reverberate with dark-skinned people in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Hawaii, the USA, Brazil, Somalia, Egypt or Nigeria --  all of whom have different experiences and heritage to one another --  and to your friend in London  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5903
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:44 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

How racist are you being.

How many of those who you class as black are 100% African and not part European?

Do you see how your view point is going to fall apart?

The main reason it will fall apart is because you are being racist.

You are claiming something that does not exist

Now you are being thick

So I will ask again

Where do the best sprinters etnicity stem from?

Is it all of Africa or a part of Africa?

Then how then can you use a label of Black.

Do Ethiopians make for the best Sprinters?

How about Somalians?

Do you see how inherantly racist and ignorant you are being?

Etheopia and Somalia are next to each other fgs....compare an Ethiopian with a Scot if you want to make a point....and you will realise that I am not racist but right.
Genes, body shape, history, climate, I believe all this plays a part.

The same argument can be applied to certain illnesses  how come some black people are more prone to certain diseases and white people others? even if they emigrate from the country of birth, certain illnesses are engraved in one persons DNA and not in anothers.
Why....because we are different.



Are next to each other?

Are Ethiopians and Somalians labelled as Black Syl?

So if then race and labels play no part at all and you are inherantly wrong.

What plays a part is how some humans are conditioned over time with the envorinoment they have lived in over thousands of years?

Hence the label of Black and white is meaningless

The reality is the fastest and I say fastest sprinters to date. That means the top 10, not the top 100 are descened from only a part of West Africa, Yet some of them also have descendency in parts from Europe.

So on what planet then does the label Black mean?

Hence your unsubcioncious racism. That you have been conditioned to believe in such bullshit.

Well lets take the argument that certain ethnic African groups are more prone to illness?

Does that then mean All people labelled black are? That really shows your ignorance and how certain conditions are born in isolation.

You see how badly you again enable racism based off something invented?

Dividing people by the colour of their skin?

Yes we are all different, but by your ignorance, you enable racism.

So I will ask again.

How is it that some people that are labelled black have become Olympic swimming champions?

The view is that people labelled black, are not swimmers.

Its because people of your ignorance are susceptible to bullshit.

When will you understand we are all unique and different and that racial labels play no part?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well English is not something biological.
Its a social construct
Do you not see how prejudices form?
Remove the geographical boundaries and people might start to see themselves as they should do.
As human.

Eddie always does this when she cannot answer, make up some piss poor excuse that people are not understanding her, to get out of answering.

I agree with Eddie, and maybe she just gets sick of repeating herself. Wink


Then you enable racism as she does through ignorance

I doubt either of you are conciously racist, but both of you clearly are unconciously as you have both proven.

Clearly smelly has a point on tribalism

I am sick of people making poor excuses for peoples poor views.

What Eddies said was pure horseshit and the fact is her views enable racism.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Syl on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:54 pm

We are all unique and different....do you think that just because I can see a person is black, or white, or Asian, that's how I define them?
If that's the case, maybe its you who is the racist here Didge...not me.

I am going to do an Eddie, I am leaving this thread because I am not spending Saturday evening repeating myself ...but these two pics will highlight one of the obvious differences between B &W  Razz


_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 15813
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Syl wrote:We are all unique and different....do you think that just because I can see a person is black, or white, or Asian, that's how I define them?
If that's the case, maybe its you who is the racist here Didge...not me.

I am going to do an Eddie, I am leaving this thread because I am not spending Saturday evening repeating myself ...but these two pics will highlight one of the obvious differences between B &W  Razz 

Poor misdirection and avoiding every point I made

I do not define people as Asian, Black or white, because they are invented concepts.

If youi see that them way, then you are racist, because biologically, there is one human race.

You see there is many ethnic groups and the groups we place people in. Aree made up of a mix of this labels over time. Many African Americans have a percentage of European within them. Hence such piss poor racist labels enable racism. Most people have such diverse ethnic roots, but you with the worst form of racism place them into set categories. You see you and Eddie have been conditioned to believe something unscientific.

That makes you utterly ignorant Syl

So you are going to run away.

My next question

We know that white nationalism is wrong.

So how then is it right to celebrate Black nationalism?

Are not both wrong and born from racism and ignorance?

I seriously dispair at the likes of yourself and Eddie on such topics. A as you clearly, not conciously. Maintain the statis quo of segregation of humans, by invented bullshit constructs.

When will you fucking learn we are all human?


Last edited by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Didge wrote:Seems Eddie has forgotten what she once posted before.

So I shall help her out and post again



And I know you haven't understood a thing I've said. So I will say it once more, and if you still don't get it, it's because you're not listening. Again.

The black people i have conversed with said they didn't think we were the same.

I'll pass your comments on to them - because they're the people you're arguing with.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Seems Eddie has forgotten what she once posted before.

So I shall help her out and post again



And I know you haven't understood a thing I've said. So I will say it once more, and if you still don't get it, it's because you're not listening. Again.

The black people i have conversed with said they didn't think we were the same.

I'll pass your comments on to them - because they're the people you're arguing with.


Which means they have been conditioned by society and those that have taught them to feel this way

Please pass them on and then actually answer all my questions that you have evaded

You know a minisucle amount of people labelled black and most of them no doubt have part european ethnicity within them.

hence your ignorance here

That all humans have such mixed ethnicity

So cut the crap with your piss poor excuses Eddie

What you are promoting is essentially racist bullshit

As we are one human race.

If some want to segregate off an invented social construct. Born in the 19th century to divide people based on racial labels, that do not exist biologically. That formed racism itself.

Then it shows how you and they are still being conditioned and controlled by that original racism.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:I read all the answers to my posts and I understood one thing:

No one read what I said, properly.  I never once said that it was ME who thought or said those things - it was the black people I have conversed with and still do. I have an old school friend on Facebook who publishes her own books about strong black people and calls them "Black History". She celebrates these people as part of her heritage.

So how can I be "racist without knowing it" as didge suggested when these are the thoughts of people I actually know?

That's why I rarely bother to post on anything serious anymore. Nobody fucking reads anything properly.

Rolling Eyes

You want to extrapolate from that local experience, and claim that experience in one city somehow represents  the situation of some non-existent "race of people, then go ahead, eddie...

But that fallacious and wrong-headed bullshit only helps to put you in the same 'muddle-headed thinking' corner as the more obvious racist fools here 

As for your "black" friend writing of her provincial "black" heritage and "black" experiences  --  I wonder how that "racially" based nonsense will reverberate with dark-skinned people in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Hawaii, the USA, Brazil, Somalia, Egypt or Nigeria --  all of whom have different experiences and heritage to one another --  and to your friend in London  ?


+1

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:36 pm

Yeah she's a racist black and I'm racist whitey. Rolling Eyes


_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:41 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah she's a racist black and I'm racist whitey.  Rolling Eyes



Unsubconciously, as you have both been conditioned

You are not outwardly racist. You just hold a racist position and do not see that you do.

What do you not fail to understand how that these labels are invented and are not biological.

Take this example

People mainly define themselves based on ethnicity

Look at the UK or Scotland. You can be British or English matter your ethnic roots right?

Yet we all descend from Africa.

Yet we enable a racist belief on skin colour variations

So I will ask again Eddie.

What makes people labelled black uniquelly different from those labelled white? Other than skin colour variation?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by eddie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:48 pm

As soon as I get called racist for absolutely no reason I'm out of the debate. No one understood that those weren't my thoughts or beliefs but ones I've heard many, many times from black people.
Yet I got called racist, which makes no sense. Hence my departure from the nonsense.

It's not a debate with some of you, it's merely a soliloquy.

_________________
”Some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal” ~ Albert Camus
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35191
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:52 pm

eddie wrote:As soon as I get called racist for absolutely no reason I'm out of the debate. No one understood that those weren't my thoughts or beliefs but ones I've heard many, many times from black people.
Yet I got called racist, which makes no sense. Hence my departure from the nonsense.

It's not a debate with some of you, it's merely a soliloquy.


But this is the point Eddie

You cannot take constructive criticism or believe for one second that subconciously your views could be construed as racist. Yet they are here.

I have asked you many times and still you ask now for this diffence. You claim exists between people labelled black and white

What is this inherant difference between people that are labelled black and white?

Stop being a child and answer

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:28 am

From the Irish in America to Jamaicans in England, there have always been people -- and always will be -- who say, "This is what has happened to us, this is what we've overcome, and thus, this is what makes us strong people." And there's nothing wrong with that.

Is that a racist thing to say? Why would we ever call a minority saying "I'm just as special as you" a racist?

_________________
"OF COURSE IT HURTS DICKHEAD!"

- nicko
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24153
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Didge on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:30 am

Ben Reilly wrote:From the Irish in America to Jamaicans in England, there have always been people -- and always will be -- who say, "This is what has happened to us, this is what we've overcome, and thus, this is what makes us strong people." And there's nothing wrong with that.

Is that a racist thing to say? Why would we ever call a minority saying "I'm just as special as you" a racist?

Well do you need to be white to be Irish or black to be Jamaican by your premise?

I will help you out, I had a boss years ago who was white and from Saint Lucia.

Then answer whether your view is based racially or ethnically?

Then explain to me why one of my childhood friends who is half Irish and half Jamaican, was never accepted by many from the Irish and Jamaican community?

Also Eddie never even said that. She claimed there is something very different between white and black people and as of yet has failed to point out one single thing she believes is different


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 11607
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Jules on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:06 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:


Your birthplace has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. People criticise you purely because of your odious posts, and nothing else. Reading thru your bigoted crap is like wading thru excrement on the pavement.

Having worked in the NHS for decades, if you ask me to think of the ten NICEST people I have ever observed at work, several south African nationals would be among that list. Most south african expats go out of their way to show everyone that they are not in any way supportive of the notoriously vile ideology of apartheid.

YOU OTOH spend all your days and nights strutting around on here, chanelling the odious spirit of the founding fathers of apartheid. So suck it up when taken to task on it, Bandit, instead of moaning like a fuckpig.



Is apartheid something else you know nowt about??

I know that apartheid was created by "Neutered Trash Pandas" - what else is there to know??? Cool

_________________
allez les bleus♥jules rimet
avatar
Jules

Posts : 2425
Join date : 2016-07-30
Location : Vantage Point

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:09 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:



Is apartheid something else you know nowt about??

I know that apartheid was created by "Neutered Trash Pandas" - what else is there to know??? Cool

Sounds about right

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama pimped his own daughter to sexual predator

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum