Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

On October 1, activists from the group Abolish Human Abortion (AHA) took a break from handing out anti-abortion pamphlets, and went to Bedlam Coffee in Seattle, Washington.

As the activists quietly drank their brew, the owner of the shop, Ben Borgman, entered the room and demanded that they leave. Although the group had allegedly not handed out any pamphlets in the shop, Borgman had one in his possession, and was offended by what he saw.

Holding the anti-abortion material, which can be seen in the video footage initially uploaded to Facebook, Borgman says: "I’m gay. You have to leave." A female activists then asks: "Are you denying us service?" to which Borgman replies: "I am, yeah."

The conversation continues, with a male activist asking: "So, why aren’t we allowed to stay?" Borgman answers: "This is offensive to me. I own the place. I have a right to be offended."

After an increasingly terse discussion, Borgman becomes more agitated. Pointing to the pamphlet, he says: "This is you; I do not want these people in this place. This is extremely offensive."

When one of the activists notes that Borgman was "not willing to tolerate our presence," the coffee shop owner becomes visibly angry, and the exchange goes on from there:

BORGMAN: Can you tolerate my presence?

ACTIVIST: We are. We’re actually in your coffee shop.

BORGMAN: Really? If I go get my boyfriend right now and f**k him in the a** right here, you’re going to tolerate that?

ACTIVIST: That would be your choice.

BORGMAN: Are you going to tolerate it? Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it.

ACTIVIST: Well, no, I mean, we don’t want to watch that.

BORGMAN: Well then, I don’t have to f***ing tolerate this. Then leave — all of you! Tell all your f**king friends don’t come here!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22042/lesson-free-market-economics-gay-shop-owner-kicks-frank-camp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:19 pm

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

This one?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t22184-homosexuals-bigots-and-the-unlawful-denial-of-service

It's the same story, right? I'm very hungover so I may be wrong. Neutral


TOPICS MERGED

I noticed you chose my thread

Freudian slip??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you think by me defending gay rights makes me homophobic?

Based on what exactly?

We again not talking about beliefs here and you must think homosexuality is a belief and not somethihng people born as are

If you think its okay to be prejudiced, then you have become one with the Far Right and Trump

Because you have offended gays.  You oppose a gay's right to take a religious stand.  Homosexuality need not be a belief, in order to have a belief.  It's entirely possible for homosexuality to be a physical as well as a moral conviction.  

One could well argue: I am homosexual by birth, and I believe it is ordained by god.  In that case he would be simply redoubling his status, and restating it as a religion.

Not everything is a polarity, as you often suggest, didge.


So now you are making bullshit up to defend your dumb argument

I oppose anyone discriminating.

So in this case this gay person was discriminating based on religious grounds

Which will be music to the ears of smelly and other Far right bigots

They will  now be offended by the very presence of Muslism, as it teaches sexism, homophobia, antisemitism etc

So you could not back you claim

So I will ask again

State your evidence to prove how you think I am homophobic

as your snowflake answer simple will not cut it
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:

This one?

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t22184-homosexuals-bigots-and-the-unlawful-denial-of-service

It's the same story, right? I'm very hungover so I may be wrong. Neutral


TOPICS MERGED

I noticed you chose my thread

Freudian slip??

The later topic is always merged to the earlier topic. Don't get excited.

_________________
A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33242
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 am

Didge wrote:I oppose anyone discriminating.

Nonsense.  You are merely a self-righteous Neo-Nazi. It's in your attitude, not any logic. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I oppose anyone discriminating.

Nonsense.  You are merely a self-righteous Neo-Nazi.  It's in your attitude, not any logic. Evil or Very Mad

How's the impeachment going??

Any day now right?

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I oppose anyone discriminating.


Nonsense.  You are merely a self-righteous Neo-Nazi.  It's in your attitude, not any logic. Evil or Very Mad

So rightly calling someone a low life scum is wrong, but its okay for posters to call someone a Neo Nazi

Go figure

@ Quill

You never answered my questions and just became very emotional


Try again

So now you are making bullshit up to defend your dumb argument

I oppose anyone discriminating.

So in this case this gay person was discriminating based on religious grounds

Which will be music to the ears of smelly and other Far right bigots

They will now be offended by the very presence of Muslism, as it teaches sexism, homophobia, antisemitism etc

So you could not back you claim

So I will ask again

State your evidence to prove how you think I am homophobic

as your snowflake answer simple will not cut it
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Didge wrote:You never answered my questions and just became very emotional

Dear fellow, you don't get it.  You go off-point and lose the plot so frequently, that I do you a kindness by only responding to the relevant points.  I pull you back on course, and this is how you repay me!!

Try making a single point with each post, instead of your scatter gun approach.  Your's is born of the feeling that the fight is more important than the issue, so you end up just throwing shit against a wall to see what sticks.  Strive to be more precise.


Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You never answered my questions and just became very emotional

Dear fellow, you don't get it.  You go off-point and lose the plot so frequently, that I do you a kindness by only responding to the relevant points.  I pull you back on course, and this is how you repay me!!

Try making a single point with each post, instead of your scatter gun approach.  Your's is born of the feeling that the fight is more important than the issue, so you end up just throwing shit against a wall to see what sticks.  Strive to be more precise.


Massive misdirection

All you do is misdirect

You called me not only a homphobe unjustly but a neo nazi.

That was poor emotions flowing, because you had no argument

So try again

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Didge wrote:I oppose anyone discriminating.

And you completely miss any underlying context and/or theme. I am suggesting an antinomy in the law, religion v. free speech. It is a growing theme in right wing circles, where rednecks like to suggest that they are refusing to serve LBGT's on religious grounds.

It's an aspect of this incident that I think is worthy of discussion. If you don't like it, don't respond.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Didge wrote:So in this case this gay person was discriminating based on religious grounds

Which will be music to the ears of smelly and other Far right bigots

They will now be offended by the very presence of Muslism, as it teaches sexism, homophobia, antisemitism etc

I know...I was hoping to stir a lively debate over the issue of RW use of religion to impose renewed discrimination.  I was hoping to point out their hypocricy.

Unfortunately, you and your inane ramblings got in the way.


Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I oppose anyone discriminating.

And you completely miss any underlying context and/or theme.  I am suggesting an antinomy in the law, religion v. free speech.  It is a growing theme in right wing circles, where rednecks like to suggest that they are refusing to serve LBGT's on religious grounds.

It's an aspect of this incident that I think is worthy of discussion.  If you don't like it, don't respond.


So if you believe its wrong for rednecks to not serve homosexuals, how can you back a homosexual discriminating based off religious beliefs?

Both ae wrong are they not?

The moment you discriminate against people and think its acceptable, then you become one with hate.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So in this case this gay person was discriminating based on religious grounds

Which will be music to the ears of smelly and other Far right bigots

I know...I was hoping to stir a lively debate over the issue of RW use of religion to impose renewed discrimination.

Unfortunately, you and your inane ramblings got in the way.


You mean my logic stood in the way of your active discrimination

You clearly are a man of hate

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Occasionally didge, you have to stand aside and let real debaters do what one is supposed to do on a debating forum: air competing and conflicting points.

You favor winning over airing, and that gets in the way of those of us who want to clear matters up regarding many social and political issues.

I realize that at the bottom you are something of a narcissist, and therefore winning is simply more important to you than intelligent discussion. But, occasionally, go off in a corner and let mature minds have their discussions. That way, something productive will be accomplished.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:Occasionally didge, you have to stand aside and let real debaters do what one is supposed to do on a debating forum: air competing and conflicting points.

You favor winning over airing, and that gets in the way of those of us who want to clear matters up regarding many social and political issues.

I realize that at the bottom you are something of a narcissist, and therefore winning is simply more important to you than intelligent discussion.  But, occasionally, go off in a corner and let mature minds have their discussions.  That way, something productive will be accomplished.


So you are saying people have no ability to decide and that you can only decide for them

I favour nothing. I only favour people come to their senses

There is no excuses here

I mean look at your arguments. They attack me and not my points

It shows your desperation

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Didge wrote:So you are saying people have no ability to decide and that you can only decide for them

I’m saying we all can recognize when someone puts his ego before his reasoning, and you do that all too commonly.

Didge wrote:I favour nothing. I only favour people come to their senses

Need I say more?  You're supposed to have a point of view on a discussion thread   A narcissist seeks only recognition.  You don’t favor an exchange of ideas, you favor submission...winning.

Didge wrote:There is no excuses here

I mean look at your arguments. They attack me and not my points

It shows your desperation

Desperation?  Yes…desperation at having to deal with your childish, egoistic need for attention.

Now knock it off and let others speak for themselves.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So you are saying people have no ability to decide and that you can only decide for them

I’m saying we all can recognize when someone puts his ego before his reasoning, and you do that all to commonly.

Didge wrote:So you prove you have no answer to my points and misdirect and claim you understand now all humans

You only seem to recognize defeat. As you cannot counter my points and try to slander me
Hey ho

Need I say more?  You're supposed to have a point of view on a discussion thread   A narcissist seeks only
recognition.  You don’t favor an exchange of ideas, you favor submission.

Didge wrote:See what I mean
You have judged me not on my points but on what you hope to disqualify me on. Your hope that people will disqualify me based on your depseration

Desperation?  Yes…desperation at having to deal with your childish, egoistic need for attention.

Now knock it off and let others speak for themselves.


See what I mean?

I have no need for attention, as I have no self need, but you need recognition. To be wanted

One last chance

Either take on my points or sulk like the child you are.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Didge wrote:Either take on my points or sulk like the child you are.

Mirror-image reasoning. You and Trump. He did the same thing...extrapolated from his own position: OMG, the election is rigged! Haha...then he won.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:48 pm

Quill has made some very valid points actually Didge. You try and make a debate out of anything sometimes - your posts today have proven that. I don't know why winning is so ultra-important to you but it does make you a very wearisome poster at times.

_________________
A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33242
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Either take on my points or sulk like the child you are.

Mirror-image reasoning.  You and Trump.  He did the same thing...extrapolated from his own position: OMG, the election is rigged!  Haha...then he won.


So yet more bullshit

Well you had your chance and you lied

What can i say.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:33 pm

eddie wrote:Quill has made some very valid points actually Didge. You try and make a debate out of anything sometimes - your posts today have proven that.  I don't know why winning is so ultra-important to you but it does make you a very wearisome poster at times.


1) Interesting, can you show me anywhere that this is about winning?

2) Can you back Quill's claim that I am a Neo Nazi?

Is that a valid point?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:Quill has made some very valid points actually Didge. You try and make a debate out of anything sometimes - your posts today have proven that.  I don't know why winning is so ultra-important to you but it does make you a very wearisome poster at times.

The answer: lack of self-esteem. The funny thing is that if he learned to debate properly, he would earn much more respect, thus enhancing his self-esteem. It's a self-perpetuating thing.

But he has a psychological strategy--attack and destroy--probably acquired in some sibling rivalry or other. That strategy has long been rooted in his psyche, and will probably dictate his personality for a lifetime.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Quill has made some very valid points actually Didge. You try and make a debate out of anything sometimes - your posts today have proven that.  I don't know why winning is so ultra-important to you but it does make you a very wearisome poster at times.

The answer: lack of self-esteem.  The funny thing is that if he learned to debate properly, he would earn much more respect, thus enhancing his self-esteem.  It's a self-perpetuating thing.

But he has a psychological strategy--attack and destroy--probably acquired in some sibling rivalry or other.  That strategy has long been rooted in his psyche, and will probably dictate his personality for a lifetime.


You know when someone is desperate

They seek to further deligitimize the pseron they debate

So we have Quill call me a Nazi
Eddie claiming i am out to win where nobody can judicate
Quill invoke selfesteem or a lack of this
A lack of respect

If this was about winning, then i have no need to do anything

Quill surrrendered the moment he made it personal

So tell me again Eddie these great points you think Quill has made?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:Quill surrrendered the moment he made it personal

Didge, you made it personal. I merely framed the fact and addressed it.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:09 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Quill surrrendered the moment he made it personal

Didge, you made it personal.  I merely framed the fact and addressed it.


Did I, when you classed me as a Neo Nazi, for standing against discrimination

How does that work?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Didge, you made it personal.  I merely framed the fact and addressed it.


Did I, when you classed me as a Neo Nazi, for standing against discrimination

How does that work?

That goes back to your coddling of Neo-Nazis in past debates from Charlottesville forward. I think that is a general stench you will carry for a long time.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:


Did I, when you classed me as a Neo Nazi, for standing against discrimination

How does that work?

That goes back to your coddling of Neo-Nazis in past debates from Charlottesville forward.  I think that is a general stench you will carry for a long time.


Dont worry mate, as you are the only one to get away with calling people nazis

Apparantly this is tamer than calling a racist a low life scum

So again you cannot back up your claim and further lie

Seems like you and Trump have loads in common

What i am more interested in, is that liar eddie

She made some bold claims, and now hides behind Ben

Quell surprise

I cannot stand people two faced

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Didge wrote:Dont worry mate, as you are the only one to get away with calling people nazis

Perhaps because I see the similar entailments.

Didge wrote:Seems like you and Trump have loads in common

Mirror-image argument, again.  See incoming accusation; feel the pain; decide it's a good weapon; try to use it.

Didge wrote:Quell surprise

Trump's use of repetitive filler words and non sequiturs.  Once again, you demonstrate the Trumpian habits.  Hollow...but defensively attacking.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Dont worry mate, as you are the only one to get away with calling people nazis

Perhaps because I see the similar entailments.

Didge wrote:But you have no understanding of Nazism. You even think the US devised some warped plan to make japan attack them.

On that I had to show you the evidence to show how poor your view was on this

Mirror-image argument, again.  See incoming accusation; feel the pain; decide it's a good weapon; try to use it.

Didge wrote:I feeel no pain just pity, that all you can do is get personal

Trump's use of repetitive non sequiturs.  Once again, you demonstrate the Trumpian habits.  Hollow...but defensively attacking.


So where you have attacked me you claim defense?

What a snowflake

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Didge wrote:What a snowflake

Original Quill wrote:Trump's use of repetitive non sequiturs.Once again, you demonstrate the Trumpian habits.  Hollow...but defensively attacking.

Your consistent use of the same tactics of Trump, shows you suffer from the same maladies.  The major one is an underlying narcissism, which causes you to be competitive, even to the point of winning without meaning.

Trump needs a win, even to the exclusion of understanding any content; you need a win, even to the extent of not understanding content.

Trump loses, and can't generate any successes.  You lose, and can't generate any successes.  It's all down to the wrong attitude: focus on the ego, instead of the external point.

You would do better to join us plebeians in common discussion.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Quill surrrendered the moment he made it personal

Didge, you made it personal.  I merely framed the fact and addressed it.

you did call didge a neo-nazi

that sounds pretty personal to me.

you also call trump a white supremacist, thats sounds very personal to me

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:What a snowflake

Original Quill wrote:Trump's use of repetitive non sequiturs.Once again, you demonstrate the Trumpian habits.  Hollow...but defensively attacking.

Your consistent use of the same tactics of Trump, show you suffer from the same maladies.  The major one is an underlying narcissism, which causes you to be competitive, even to the point of winning without meaning.

Trump needs a win, even to the exclusion of understanding any content; you need a win, even to the extent of not understanding content.

Trump loses, and can't generate any successes.  You lose, and can't generate any successes.  It's all down to the wrong attitude: focus on the ego, instead of the external point.

You would do better to join us plebeians in common discussion.


1) Well lets look at your claim. I want a united American nation, you both want to divide the people with a wall

And you claim i am similar

This is all you can do, some feeble attempt, to deligitimise me

Its all that idiot Eddie could attempt to do and threaten me

2) So I do not need any win. As who is the judicator to say i have won?

Nobody, hence why both you and eddie are quite the hateful people you can be and cannot take criticism

Now if she cannot back your claim i am a Neo Nazi, I would love to hear her excuse to why she allows that to stand.

I reckon her excuse will be because I made her look a complete dick.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Didge wrote:Well lets look at your claim. I want a united American nation, you both want to divide the people with a wall

And you claim i am similar

Ah-hah, you're comparing programs and policies. Trump has no programs. And I've just shown that you can't even grasp a common thought within a thread. It's the same thing with both of you.

What we are talking about here is attitude. The narcissist has a totally self-centered attitude. Both you and Trump demonstrate that totally.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Well lets look at your claim. I want a united American nation, you both want to divide the people with a wall

And you claim i am similar

Ah-hah, you're comparing programs and policies.  Trump has no programs.  And I've just shown that you can't even grasp a common thought within a thread.  It's the same thing with both of you.

What we are talking about here is attitude.  The narcissist has a totally self-centered attitude.  Both you and Trump demonstrate that totally.


There is one thing I have learned from this tonight

Both you and Eddie are incapable of constructive criticism.

I have been exposed to both of your views on me and others

I take it in my stride, but my respect or Eddie has gone out the window, she is a suck up

She may not like this

Tough

What you claim is funny, you try to invoke a reaction and you should know by now it fails with me.

Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Didge wrote:Nobody, hence why both you and eddie are quite the hateful people you can be and cannot take criticism

Whah...whah...whah...

Temper and instability are also symptoms of the narcissist personality. They grow angry when they don't receive the attention...angrier still, when it's criticism.

Why, just last weekend Trump threw a two-day temper tantrum in the WH. And here you are, doing the same.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Nobody, hence why both you and eddie are quite the hateful people you can be and cannot take criticism

Whah...whah...whah...

Temper and instability are also symptoms of the narcissist personality.  They grow angry when they don't receive the attention...angrier still, when it's criticism.

Why, just last weekend Trump threw a two-day temper tantrum in the WH.  And here you are, doing the same.


But I am not angry Quill

Simple very happy.

You seem though very agitated

If you think i am a narcassist, whoopdeedo

You are welcome to those views.

But does that actually answer any of my original points or prove like Eddie you are gutless?

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:03 pm

I'm tired to taking you apart. It's for your own good, if you'd just take a look. As I said, the key is to join us in a serious discussion, instead of seeking adulation (which is a form of seeking approval, and thus shortens your stature in other's eyes).

I don't feel like beating on you anymore. I've given you enough clues.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Whah...whah...whah...

Temper and instability are also symptoms of the narcissist personality.  They grow angry when they don't receive the attention...angrier still, when it's criticism.

Why, just last weekend Trump threw a two-day temper tantrum in the WH.  And here you are, doing the same.


But I am not angry Quill

Simple very happy.

You seem though very agitated

If you think i am a narcassist, whoopdeedo

You are welcome to those views.

But does that actually answer any of my original points or prove like Eddie you are gutless?

you are a bit of a narcissist.

but that's some big balls quill has strapped on to go about calling anyone a narcissist.



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:07 pm

SB wrote:but that's some big balls quill has strapped on

Well, I just checked. They're not that big; but Levi's always exaggerate the look.

Razz

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 22098
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:I'm tired to taking you apart.  It's for your own good, if you'd just take a look.  As I said, the key is to join us in a serious discussion, instead of seeking adulation (which is a form of seeking approval, and thus shortens your stature in other's eyes).

I don't feel like beating on you anymore.  I've given you enough clues.


What have you taken apart?

I enjoy this so called beating.

Funny how it does not hurt though.

The reality is Quill you are clueless on how to psychologically get at people. I mean you and Eddie play off guilt and playground tactics

You have made countless posts and even eddie agreed with you with your discrimination, thinking its okay. Not that she agrees with you, but that she is pissed with me based on another thread. That is her childish antics coming out. As I know she does not see me as a Nazi. She thinks by being in agreement, makes your view rights. Its the bases and studidity point off Eddies whole life. She acts out in anger.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Oh do stop winding him up Quill. He's got himself into a proper state and needs to just chill out.



Didge: And for the record  I agreed with Quill's observations about you - I don't think you're a neo-Nazi at all.  I don't throw names around anyway - haven't you noticed? - I'm more interested in saying my piece, labels don't interest me much.

Now I am not joining in with your relentless digging at everyone this evening but you are skating on pretty thin ice tonight.

Btw I chose to ignore your comment about me and Ben on the other thread but don't keep pushing your luck with me.

_________________
A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33242
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:Oh do stop winding him up Quill. He's got himself into a proper state and needs to just chill out.



Didge: And for the record  I agreed with Quill's observations about you - I don't think you're a neo-Nazi at all.  I don't throw names around anyway - haven't you noticed? - I'm more interested in saying my piece, labels don't interest me much.

Now I am not joining in with your relentless digging at everyone this evening but you are skating on pretty thin ice tonight.

Btw I chose to ignore your comment about me and Ben on the other thread but don't keep pushing your luck with me.


So he thinks I am a Neo Nazi Eddie

Do you agree with that.?

I mean if you can ignore that and agree with his views but not even defending how you think its right to discriminate against people. Then so what that you agree with him.

It proves more than anything you are in agreement as you are pissed at me and not based on any reason, but its your right to think what you like of me. I have broad shoulders and your words hold little away in my world view Eddie. I simple am happy for you and Ben, but because you take every slight so personal, you get bitter and angry. It shows how in fact its you that is immature.

So grow up you silly liitle girl, I made no veiw about you and ben, and its you that has made this personal and when you start something then you cannot take what is hit back at you.

You only have yourself to blame

So again, tell me, why is it right for an owner to discriminate?

Please give me valid reasons, not your emoptional hissy fits

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 6575
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum