Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:58 am

On October 1, activists from the group Abolish Human Abortion (AHA) took a break from handing out anti-abortion pamphlets, and went to Bedlam Coffee in Seattle, Washington.

As the activists quietly drank their brew, the owner of the shop, Ben Borgman, entered the room and demanded that they leave. Although the group had allegedly not handed out any pamphlets in the shop, Borgman had one in his possession, and was offended by what he saw.

Holding the anti-abortion material, which can be seen in the video footage initially uploaded to Facebook, Borgman says: "I’m gay. You have to leave." A female activists then asks: "Are you denying us service?" to which Borgman replies: "I am, yeah."

The conversation continues, with a male activist asking: "So, why aren’t we allowed to stay?" Borgman answers: "This is offensive to me. I own the place. I have a right to be offended."

After an increasingly terse discussion, Borgman becomes more agitated. Pointing to the pamphlet, he says: "This is you; I do not want these people in this place. This is extremely offensive."

When one of the activists notes that Borgman was "not willing to tolerate our presence," the coffee shop owner becomes visibly angry, and the exchange goes on from there:

BORGMAN: Can you tolerate my presence?

ACTIVIST: We are. We’re actually in your coffee shop.

BORGMAN: Really? If I go get my boyfriend right now and f**k him in the a** right here, you’re going to tolerate that?

ACTIVIST: That would be your choice.

BORGMAN: Are you going to tolerate it? Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it.

ACTIVIST: Well, no, I mean, we don’t want to watch that.

BORGMAN: Well then, I don’t have to f***ing tolerate this. Then leave — all of you! Tell all your f**king friends don’t come here!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22042/lesson-free-market-economics-gay-shop-owner-kicks-frank-camp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 am

the thing is No one is Born anti abortion, a small but critical point that seems to be always lost on the fools like smelly and AHA etc.

being gay/black/etc is not a choice, being a geranium is a choice. if you choose to be geranium then you don't deserve to be protected and you are not in the same situation as someone that has prejudice against them for their sexuality or skin colour. Because it not the way you where born that makes you abhorrent to the good people... it is what YOU have chosen to become that is vile and disgusting and all because you choose to be a geranium because you thought that being a geranium would hide your cowardice ..... isn't that right smelly?

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17416
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:54 am

Idea

By their very nature, anti-abortion/"pro life" activists are a dictatorial and undemocratic gang of unelected braindead fascist twonks,  who see nothing wrong with murdering their detractors and opponents in cold blood...

And many of them call themselves "Christians"..

So it shouldn't really surprise anyone here,  that a racist, homophobic and fascist little would-be dicktator like SmellyBum'  would post a load of biggoted crappola like this.

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5484
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 am

wow

looks like the usual suspects who were happily cheering when the anti gay marriage christian in Australia lost her job don't want to touch this with a ten foot barge pole

fucking bunch of shitcunt cowards

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:14 pm

He's kicking them out because he doesn't like their views and opinions. I'm going to take out the fact he's gay for a moment and ask myself, is he within his rights?
Yes, he's within his rights as it's his establishment.

I dislike their views - would I kick them out?  
Nope. I'd take their money, if I needed it to feed and clothe myself and very possibly I'd give them my opinion as they left. Everyone has the right to have an opinion so that would also be the reason I'd not ask them to leave.

Let's put back in to the equation, the fact the guy is gay. Well firstly, I have no idea why he'd mention it, it's pretty irrelevant and his point about fucking his partner up the arse isn't even a relevant similarity to the situation.

He was an arse. He handled it badly if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, if I'd been there and he'd made that comment I'd have said:

"Yes, I'd very much like you to go get your boyfriend and fuck him up the arse, after you have gone and got me some of that delicious cheesecake and coconut coffee I came in for"

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:29 pm

eddie wrote:He's kicking them out because he doesn't like their views and opinions. I'm going to take out the fact he's gay for a moment and ask myself, is he within his rights?
Yes, he's within his rights as it's his establishment.

I dislike their views - would I kick them out?  
Nope. I'd take their money, if I needed it to feed and clothe myself and very possibly I'd give them my opinion as they left. Everyone has the right to have an opinion so that would also be the reason I'd not ask them to leave.

Let's put back in to the equation, the fact the guy is gay. Well firstly, I have no idea why he'd mention it, it's pretty irrelevant and his point about fucking his partner up the arse isn't even a relevant similarity to the situation.

He was an arse. He handled it badly if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, if I'd been there and he'd made that comment I'd have said:

"Yes, I'd very much like you to go get your boyfriend and fuck him up the arse, after you have gone and got me some of that delicious cheesecake and coconut coffee I came in for"

Yeah right

If elizel and his new man got kicked out of some restaurant for being gay you'd all being screeching about homophobia and tearing your hair out.

One rule for some eh??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:36 pm

Being gay, or black, or Chinese - these are all things one can't help. One is born this way.

Opinions and views are something you make and create and become.

Can you acknowledge the difference?

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:57 pm

eddie wrote:Being gay, or black, or Chinese - these are all things one can't help. One is born this way.

Opinions and views are something you make and create and become.

Can you acknowledge the difference?

Wrong

Views and opinions may be the product of social and personal influences, yet quite often they are as part of a person as is the colour of their eyes.

Take the owner for example, he acted on his views, he didn't have to but he did.

Just as many people have died because they were gay/black etc as have died because they couldn't abandon their views.

Christians have been getting slaughtered for centuries because they are unable to surrender their beliefs.

a child born into ISIS and raised under their instructions and holding their views could also be considered as "born that way"

Don't fool yourself by judging your morals by your own standards and then thinking you somehow hold the high ground, there is no high ground anymore, round here we're all fighting in the gutter

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:59 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
wow

looks like the usual suspects who were happily cheering when the anti gay marriage christian in Australia lost her job don't want to touch this with a ten foot barge pole

fucking bunch of shitcunt cowards

Rolling Eyes

You really are one demented little troll...

Not only attacking every single person in the universe who doesn't agree with your insanity,  but wanting to dictate how everyone else runs their businesses..

Now tell the truth about your army career, SmellyWannabeDicktatorTrollster --  you never actually advanced any further than doing garbage duty, occasional stores work, and the odd stint in the kitchen,  did you  ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5484
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:53 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
wow

looks like the usual suspects who were happily cheering when the anti gay marriage christian in Australia lost her job don't want to touch this with a ten foot barge pole

fucking bunch of shitcunt cowards

Rolling Eyes

You really are one demented little troll...

Not only attacking every single person in the universe who doesn't agree with your insanity,  but wanting to dictate how everyone else runs their businesses..

Now tell the truth about your army career, SmellyWannabeDicktatorTrollster --  you never actually advanced any further than doing garbage duty, occasional stores work, and the odd stint in the kitchen,  did you  ?

god bless you wolfie, may he take your pain and anger away and leave you in peace

amen

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Eilzel on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Being gay, or black, or Chinese - these are all things one can't help. One is born this way.

Opinions and views are something you make and create and become.

Can you acknowledge the difference?

Wrong

Views and opinions may be the product of social and personal influences, yet quite often they are as part of a person as is the colour of their eyes.

Take the owner for example, he acted on his views, he didn't have to but he did.

Just as many people have died because they were gay/black etc as have died because they couldn't abandon their views.

Christians have been getting slaughtered for centuries because they are unable to surrender their beliefs.

a child born into ISIS and raised under their instructions and holding their views could also be considered as "born that way"

Don't fool yourself by judging your morals by your own standards and then thinking you somehow hold the high ground, there is no high ground anymore, round here we're all fighting in the gutter

"Could be considered as born that way"

Completely wrong.

1. A child is born. Unless the are explicitly informed of the existence of IS then there is no possible way they will end up becoming part of that organisation or sympathetic to it. As something which therefore HAS to be learned it can be assumed to be possible to unlearn it.

2. A child is born. Regardless of whether or not they are made aware of gay and straight people, brought up by men or women, have good or bad childhoods etc, that child may be gay. It is not learned, it just it.

There is a gulf of difference between between sexuality/race/gender vs opinions/beliefs.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6128
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Wrong

Views and opinions may be the product of social and personal influences, yet quite often they are as part of a person as is the colour of their eyes.

Take the owner for example, he acted on his views, he didn't have to but he did.

Just as many people have died because they were gay/black etc as have died because they couldn't abandon their views.

Christians have been getting slaughtered for centuries because they are unable to surrender their beliefs.

a child born into ISIS and raised under their instructions and holding their views could also be considered as "born that way"

Don't fool yourself by judging your morals by your own standards and then thinking you somehow hold the high ground, there is no high ground anymore, round here we're all fighting in the gutter

"Could be considered as born that way"

Completely wrong.

1. A child is born. Unless the are explicitly informed of the existence of IS then there is no possible way they will end up becoming part of that organisation or sympathetic to it. As something which therefore HAS to be learned it can be assumed to be possible to unlearn it.

2. A child is born. Regardless of whether or not they are made aware of gay and straight people, brought up by men or women, have good or bad childhoods etc, that child may be gay. It is not learned, it just it.

There is a gulf of difference between between sexuality/race/gender vs opinions/beliefs.

no there isn't, you couldn't stop being gay anymore than i could stop being christian

although you believe its an option, its not.

thats what make you such an insufferable douche bag most of the time,you think that being born gay give you some specials rights over me because you were "born this way" well here is some news for you, that means nothing.

i am the way i am because of the life ive lived ,i cant unlive that life, i cant unsee the things ive seen, i cant undo the things that have happened,my views and opinions are welded to me as firmly as your sexuality is to you and i cant change them anymore than you can, you need to show some tolerance and accept that fact

born this way or made this way they are same thing

you may have been born gay, but you became an asshole all by yourself and neither one seems likely to change anytime soon.




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Eilzel on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:35 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Wrong

Views and opinions may be the product of social and personal influences, yet quite often they are as part of a person as is the colour of their eyes.

Take the owner for example, he acted on his views, he didn't have to but he did.

Just as many people have died because they were gay/black etc as have died because they couldn't abandon their views.

Christians have been getting slaughtered for centuries because they are unable to surrender their beliefs.

a child born into ISIS and raised under their instructions and holding their views could also be considered as "born that way"

Don't fool yourself by judging your morals by your own standards and then thinking you somehow hold the high ground, there is no high ground anymore, round here we're all fighting in the gutter

"Could be considered as born that way"

Completely wrong.

1. A child is born. Unless the are explicitly informed of the existence of IS then there is no possible way they will end up becoming part of that organisation or sympathetic to it. As something which therefore HAS to be learned it can be assumed to be possible to unlearn it.

2. A child is born. Regardless of whether or not they are made aware of gay and straight people, brought up by men or women, have good or bad childhoods etc, that child may be gay. It is not learned, it just it.

There is a gulf of difference between between sexuality/race/gender vs opinions/beliefs.

no there isn't, you couldn't stop being gay anymore than i could stop being christian

although you believe its an option, its not.

thats what make you such an insufferable douche bag most of the time,you think that being born gay give you some specials rights over me because you were "born this way" well here is some news for you, that means nothing.

i am the way i am because of the life ive lived ,i cant unlive that life, i cant unsee the things ive seen, i cant undo the things that have happened,my views and opinions are welded to me as firmly as your sexuality is to you and i cant change them anymore than you can, you need to show some tolerance and accept that fact

born this way or made this way they are same thing  

you may have been born gay, but you became an asshole all by yourself and neither one seems likely to change anytime soon.




Calm yourself smelly one.

I was a Christian, actually. Church of England, went every Sunday including Sunday school. I was really a Christian until 16, and an agnostic Christian until 24 before being convinced it was a all a complete farce.

I wasn't born an atheist. I learned and my beliefs changed.

Not the same as my being gay at all.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6128
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:46 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no there isn't, you couldn't stop being gay anymore than i could stop being christian

although you believe its an option, its not.

thats what make you such an insufferable douche bag most of the time,you think that being born gay give you some specials rights over me because you were "born this way" well here is some news for you, that means nothing.

i am the way i am because of the life ive lived ,i cant unlive that life, i cant unsee the things ive seen, i cant undo the things that have happened,my views and opinions are welded to me as firmly as your sexuality is to you and i cant change them anymore than you can, you need to show some tolerance and accept that fact

born this way or made this way they are same thing  

you may have been born gay, but you became an asshole all by yourself and neither one seems likely to change anytime soon.




Calm yourself smelly one.

I was a Christian, actually. Church of England, went every Sunday including Sunday school. I was really a Christian until 16, and an agnostic Christian until 24 before being convinced it was a all a complete farce.

I wasn't born an atheist. I learned and my beliefs changed.

Not the same as my being gay at all.

Yeah that's the point

You were really Christian until 16

So how would 40 year old Eilzel convince 16 year old elizel that his views and beliefs were optional?

What would 16 year old elizel say to that??

Would 16 year old elizel simply switch off his views and beliefs because 40 year old Eilzel told him to??

I think not


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:48 am

Smelly.
Opinions and views change all the time. They're fluid -and actually, they really should be - because people change over the years and their values/opinions/views change too.

If you can't see the difference between how one is born i.e. as a gay man or as a Chinese man (not subject to change) and having an opinion (subject to change), then there's no further point in arguing your point.


_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 am

The only fluid Stench has is on his hands as he wanks himself over videos of Alf Garnett, Bernard Manning and Adolf.
His favourite tv show, Love thy Neighbour.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4240
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:03 am

eddie wrote:Smelly.
Opinions and views change all the time. They're fluid -and actually, they really should be - because people change over the years and their values/opinions/views change too.

If you can't see the difference between how one is born i.e. as a gay man or as a Chinese man (not subject to change) and having an opinion (subject to change), then there's no further point in arguing your point.


i can see the difference between birth specs and opinion. i dont expect a black to stop being black or learn to change his skin colour Rolling Eyes

you dont seem to understand that something has to happen for views and opinions to change,they arent optional and they don't change on a whim, unless you're a flake to begin with.

a persons views and opinions are instinctive, you have an experience and you FEEL a response, you don't control that feeling.

phobias are often learned from parents, people with arachnophobia don't just wake up one day and say "im going to change my phobia today, today im agoraphobic"

why not?? phobias are a learned condition and yet people with phobias will fight you, they will fight you real good if you trigger their phobias, they don't have conscious control.

so simply saying that being born a certain way takes priority over a learned condition is bullshit

that's my opinion

if its so easy to change then why don't you go ahead and change it for me, go ahead eddie, say something to me that will change my opinion

prove your point




_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:17 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

"Could be considered as born that way"

Completely wrong.

1. A child is born. Unless the are explicitly informed of the existence of IS then there is no possible way they will end up becoming part of that organisation or sympathetic to it. As something which therefore HAS to be learned it can be assumed to be possible to unlearn it.

2. A child is born. Regardless of whether or not they are made aware of gay and straight people, brought up by men or women, have good or bad childhoods etc, that child may be gay. It is not learned, it just it.

There is a gulf of difference between between sexuality/race/gender vs opinions/beliefs.

no there isn't, you couldn't stop being gay anymore than i could stop being christian

although you believe its an option, its not.

thats what make you such an insufferable douche bag most of the time,you think that being born gay give you some specials rights over me because you were "born this way" well here is some news for you, that means nothing.

i am the way i am because of the life ive lived ,i cant unlive that life, i cant unsee the things ive seen, i cant undo the things that have happened,my views and opinions are welded to me as firmly as your sexuality is to you and i cant change them anymore than you can, you need to show some tolerance and accept that fact

born this way or made this way they are same thing  

you may have been born gay, but you became an asshole all by yourself and neither one seems likely to change anytime soon.




Are you really conflating beliefs to what people are?

How did you become Christian?

You were not born Christian, it had to be taught to you, for you to then believe.

Anything taught, can be undone.

Hence why you have people who were former racists, Nazi's, Christians, Muslims etc. They did what you are afraid to do. Look critically at their own beliefs.

You simple do what most religious people do. In that you are afraid to take the outsiders test.

Too look as Critically at your own faith as you would do others. You simple cannot do that, because if you did, you would cease to be a believer.

Its up to people what they believe, but the reality is and you admitted to me in regards to climate change, that you refuse to look at the scientific evidence on this by placing your hands over your ears going. "la la la la, I'm not listening"
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:31 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no there isn't, you couldn't stop being gay anymore than i could stop being christian

although you believe its an option, its not.

thats what make you such an insufferable douche bag most of the time,you think that being born gay give you some specials rights over me because you were "born this way" well here is some news for you, that means nothing.

i am the way i am because of the life ive lived ,i cant unlive that life, i cant unsee the things ive seen, i cant undo the things that have happened,my views and opinions are welded to me as firmly as your sexuality is to you and i cant change them anymore than you can, you need to show some tolerance and accept that fact

born this way or made this way they are same thing  

you may have been born gay, but you became an asshole all by yourself and neither one seems likely to change anytime soon.




Are you really conflating beliefs to what people are?

How did you become Christian?

You were not born Christian, it had to be taught to you, for you to then believe.

Anything taught, can be undone.

Hence why you have people who were former racists, Nazi's, Christians, Muslims etc. They did what you are afraid to do. Look critically at their own beliefs.

You simple do what most religious people do. In that you are afraid to take the outsiders test.

Too look as Critically at your own faith as you would do others. You simple cannot do that, because if you did, you would cease to be a believer.

Its up to people what they believe, but the reality is and you admitted to me in regards to climate change, that you refuse to look at the scientific evidence on this by placing your hands over your ears going. "la la la la, I'm not listening"

You mean the way I taught you the truth of Islam and made you change your mind??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:34 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Are you really conflating beliefs to what people are?

How did you become Christian?

You were not born Christian, it had to be taught to you, for you to then believe.

Anything taught, can be undone.

Hence why you have people who were former racists, Nazi's, Christians, Muslims etc. They did what you are afraid to do. Look critically at their own beliefs.

You simple do what most religious people do. In that you are afraid to take the outsiders test.

Too look as Critically at your own faith as you would do others. You simple cannot do that, because if you did, you would cease to be a believer.

Its up to people what they believe, but the reality is and you admitted to me in regards to climate change, that you refuse to look at the scientific evidence on this by placing your hands over your ears going. "la la la la, I'm not listening"

You mean the way I taught you the truth of Islam and made you change your mind??

You mean how I reverted to how I used to think on sky?

You never taught me anything on Islam actually.

People like Hitchins, Sam Harris, lawrence krauss etc did

Nice piss poor misdirection, but you are on the right track, in that others taught me to critically look at Islam
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:36 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You mean the way I taught you the truth of Islam and made you change your mind??

You mean how I reverted to how I used to think on sky?

You never taught me anything on Islam actually.

People like Hitchins, Sam Harris, lawrence krauss etc did

Nice piss poor misdirection, but you are on the right track, in that others taught me to critically look at Islam

You did admit to me that you were wrong and I was right though

Awkward

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:39 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

You mean how I reverted to how I used to think on sky?

You never taught me anything on Islam actually.

People like Hitchins, Sam Harris, lawrence krauss etc did

Nice piss poor misdirection, but you are on the right track, in that others taught me to critically look at Islam

You did admit to me that you were wrong and I was right though

Awkward

Why is it awkward to admit i was once wrong?

This is what scientists do all the time, in that they are open to many theories and prove wrong previous theories, once taken as fact.

Which you seem to be incapable of.

As why not critically look at Christianity, as you do with Islam?

Or is it the fact you simple refuse to admit you could be wrong?

So who is the person with more humility here between us?

Clearly me.

avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:50 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You did admit to me that you were wrong and I was right though

Awkward

Why is it awkward to admit i was once wrong?

This is what scientists do all the time, in that they are open to many theories and prove wrong previous theories, once taken as fact.

Which you seem to be incapable of.

As why not critically look at Christianity, as you do with Islam?

Or is it the fact you simple refuse to admit you could be wrong?

So who is the person with more humility here between us?

Clearly me.


"This is what scientists do all the time, in that they are open to many theories and prove wrong previous theories, once taken as fact"

i take it this doesn't apply to climate change??

you couldn't possibly be wrong on climate change could you???





_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:53 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Why is it awkward to admit i was once wrong?

This is what scientists do all the time, in that they are open to many theories and prove wrong previous theories, once taken as fact.

Which you seem to be incapable of.

As why not critically look at Christianity, as you do with Islam?

Or is it the fact you simple refuse to admit you could be wrong?

So who is the person with more humility here between us?

Clearly me.


"This is what scientists do all the time, in that they are open to many theories and prove wrong previous theories, once taken as fact"

i take it this doesn't apply to climate change??

you couldn't possibly be wrong on climate change could you???





Yes it does apply to climate change.

If there is a corroborating evidence to show climate change is wrong, I would admit this.

Which is odd, when there is a mass of corroborating evidence to show there is climate change..

Which you admitted to refusing to look at.

All scienitists agree there is climate change, only a few employed by fossil fuel companies deny its due to human influence.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Eilzel on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:54 am

Seeing a lot of diversion tactics here from you, smelly PMSL

It isn't awkward to admit one was wrong, or that they've changed their mind.

It is idiocy to stick to a view despite better arguments.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6128
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

"This is what scientists do all the time, in that they are open to many theories and prove wrong previous theories, once taken as fact"

i take it this doesn't apply to climate change??

you couldn't possibly be wrong on climate change could you???





Yes it does apply to climate change.

If there is a corroborating evidence to show climate change is wrong, I would admit this.

Which is odd, when there is a mass of corroborating evidence to show there is claimate change..

All scienitists agree there is climate change, only a few employed by fossil fuel companies deny its due to human influence.

no didge,not all scientists agree that climate change is real,you however choose to believe the THEORY of climate change

that's your opinion, which is more than likely wrong, yet it doesn't stop you from insisting its real.

right now with what you believe about climate change,you couldn't change your opinion on climate change anymore than elizel can stop being gay.

born this way or made this way, its all the same

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:01 am

Eilzel wrote:Seeing a lot of diversion tactics here from you, smelly PMSL

It isn't awkward to admit one was wrong, or that they've changed their mind.

It is idiocy to stick to a view despite better arguments.

thats your opinion elizel

i don't see a better argument being provided by anyone on here.

you haven't become straight despite better arguments for heterosexuality being provided have you??


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes it does apply to climate change.

If there is a corroborating evidence to show climate change is wrong, I would admit this.

Which is odd, when there is a mass of corroborating evidence to show there is claimate change..

All scienitists agree there is climate change, only a few employed by fossil fuel companies deny its due to human influence.

no didge,not all scientists agree that climate change is real,you however choose to believe the THEORY of climate change

that's your opinion, which is more than likely wrong, yet it doesn't stop you from insisting its real.

right now with what you believe about climate change,you couldn't change your opinion on climate change anymore than elizel can stop being gay.

born this way or made this way, its all the same

Can you show me one climate scientist that does not believe in climate change?

Its about human influence on climate change that they disagree.

PMSL

As climate has changed many times in history. Now with countless corroborating evidence is showing that human influence is effecting the climate dramatically.

You see smelly I am open to the possibility I can be wrong and have proven I can admit I have been wrong.

You though as seen refuse to take the "outsider test" on your own faith and you refuse to look at the evidence for human influence on climate change. I look at all the evidence and weigh this up. You cannot even do that, as you refuse to look at all evidence and again you refuse to believe you could be wrong.

I mean I am even open to the possibility I could be wrong that a God exists. I do not believe any exists, as there is no evidence, but I am open to the possibility I could be wrong.

Having said that. If its the Abrahamic one that exists, it would be pure evil and we would be the creation from evil.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:14 am

Right, have work to do.

Enjoy

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:22 am

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

no didge,not all scientists agree that climate change is real,you however choose to believe the THEORY of climate change

that's your opinion, which is more than likely wrong, yet it doesn't stop you from insisting its real.

right now with what you believe about climate change,you couldn't change your opinion on climate change anymore than elizel can stop being gay.

born this way or made this way, its all the same

Can you show me one scientist that does not believe in climate change?

Its about human influence on climate change that they disagree.

PMSL

As climate has changed many times in history. Now with countless corroborating evidence is showing that human influence is effecting the climate dramatically.

You see smelly I am open to the possibility I can be wrong and have proven I can admit I have been wrong.

You though as seen refuse to take the "outsider test" on your own faith and you refuse to look at the evidence for human influence on climate change. I look at all the evidence and weigh this up. You cannot even do that, as you refuse to look at all evidence and again you refuse to believe you could be wrong.

I mean I am even open to the possibility I could be wrong that a God exists. I do not believe any exists, as there is no evidence, but I am open to the possibility I could be wrong.

Having said that. If its the Abrahamic one that exists, it would be pure evil and we would be the creation from evil.

oh no didge your completely wrong in that regard

i have thought about climate change, and agree that it is happening

what i disagree with is what influence humankind has on it, and that is the one thing that all the scientists in the world cannot answer, they cannot categorically say to what degree mankind is responsible for climate change, if at all

the responsibility placed on humankind is arbitrary at best

there is simply no means to test it apart from 100% depopulation of the earth, and there is no science behind climate change.

climate change is judged on systems developed by mankind to measure the weather and because the weather is changing our outdated systems are no longer relevant and can no longer measure the weather in degrees that we are comfortable with, and its now no more scientific than looking out the window and "thinking" that the current storm is worse than the last one

al gore saw a gap in the market and came up with the idea of climate change,and made a fortune off of it.

when so called "science" cannot answer basic questions like "how much is mankind responsible for"

when people make millions off of naturally occurring weather events?? its says one thing and one thing only

money making racket.

when you and the rest of your scientists can answer me that one basic question?? when people stop making money from climate change??

maybe then i might take it seriously, until then its nothing but a pyramid scheme.

thats my argument, have i changed your mind??

no i haven't, why?? because what you believe is what you believe, whether its god or climate change you arent going to change your mind anytime soon.

elizel is not going to become straight anytime soon

born this way or made this way, its all the same








_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by nicko on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:50 am

For what's it's worth, I believe the climate IS changing and has been happening for a long time. What I don't believe is that we are 100% responsible for it.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9185
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 am

nicko wrote:For what's it's worth,   I believe the climate IS  changing and has been happening for a long time.    What I don't believe is that we are 100%  responsible for it.    

and you'd be correct


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:07 pm

nicko wrote:
For what's it's worth,   I believe the climate IS  changing and has been happening for a long time.    What I don't believe is that we are 100%  responsible for it.    

Arrow

Nor do the climate scientists themselves, nicko...

What 97% of them do agree with among themselves, is that mankinds industrialised activities over the last few hundred years --  burning fossil fuels, deforestation and excessive land clearing, intensive agricultural practices, increasing pollution, building big city concrete 'heat sinks'  --  is greatly accelerating the rate of climate change now, when compared to long term trends..     sunny

The only people claiming that man alone is "100% responsible" are a minority of uneducated unscientific panic-merchants..

While the ignorant anti-science twonks like Smelly' and Tommy are equally as stupid and uneducated --  except in their case, they are so gullible and weak-willed that they are quite willing to allow the corporation-funded denial lobbyists to lead them around by the nose.       sleaze

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5484
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:11 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:
For what's it's worth,   I believe the climate IS  changing and has been happening for a long time.    What I don't believe is that we are 100%  responsible for it.    

Arrow

Nor do the climate scientists themselves, nicko...

What 97% of them do agree with among themselves, is that mankinds industrialised activities over the last few hundred years --  burning fossil fuels, deforestation and excessive land clearing, intensive agricultural practices, increasing pollution, building big city concrete 'heat sinks'  --  is greatly accelerating the rate of climate change now, when compared to long term trends..     sunny

The only people claiming that man alone is "100% responsible" are a minority of uneducated unscientific panic-merchants..

While the ignorant anti-science twonks like Smelly' and Tommy are equally as stupid and uneducated --  except in their case, they are so gullible and weak-willed that they are quite willing to allow the corporation-funded denial lobbyists to lead them around by the nose.       sleaze

greatly accelerating

what a convenient open ended statement that is

to what degree are we "greatly accelerating"


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

oh no didge your completely wrong in that regard
Didge wrote:Am I?

i have thought about climate change, and agree that it is happening
Didge wrote:Not what you said a moment ago lol

what i disagree with is what influence humankind has on it, and that is the one thing that all the scientists in the world cannot answer, they cannot categorically say to what degree mankind is responsible for climate change, if at all
Didge wrote:So you disagree. As you stated to me you do not want to look at the scientific evidence.Exactly the same reason why you are Christian. As you place faith in both and not any reason or backing this with evidence. When there is countless corroborating evidence, the vast majority of Climate change scientist. That prove human influence is effecting climate change.

the responsibility placed on humankind is arbitrary at best  
Didge wrote:Actually the evidence is quite substancial, which again you refuse to even look at

there is simply no means to test it apart from 100% depopulation of the earth, and there is no science behind climate change.
Didge wrote:Well  if you think that, then its no wonder you believe, notice I say believe, that human influence is not effecting claimate change. There is plenty of measurements

climate change is judged on systems developed by mankind to measure the weather and because the weather is changing our outdated systems are no longer relevant and can no longer measure the weather in degrees that we are comfortable with, and its now no more scientific than looking out the window and "thinking" that the current storm is worse than the last one
Didge wrote:So by that reasoning you think there is no evidence then for any past climate change?

Come on mate, make you mind up here. You said you believe in climate change and then in the next breath say the measurements developed by science and tested scientifically, are not accurate to you.

So which is?

al gore saw a gap in the market and came up with the idea of climate change,and made a fortune off of it.
Didge wrote:So you reckon this is down to money?
When at present the fossel fuel companies hold the monopoly on energy?
So where is your evidence on this, that clearly 97% of global climate scientists are in the pocket of Al Gore?Then compare their wages to that of those climate scientists in the employ of fossel fuel companies

I dare you to do so, as you will end up embaressing yourself.

when so called "science" cannot answer basic questions like "how much is mankind responsible for"
Didge wrote:Do they not?

And yet you believe a man died by crucifixtion and then you venerate the fact he became a Zombie?

You have an odd way of looking at things

when people make millions off of naturally occurring weather events?? its says one thing and one thing only

money making racket.
Didge wrote:Where is the evidence for that consiracy?l

when you and the rest of your scientists can answer me that one basic question?? when people stop making money from climate change??
Didge wrote:So you think climate scientists should work as charity workers and unlike other scientists never be paid for their work?

WTF

lol!

maybe then i might take it seriously, until then its nothing but a pyramid scheme.
Didge wrote:Sorry, but I doubt anyone will take you seriously after that dumbfuckwittery

thats my argument, have i changed your mind??
Didge wrote:The reason you have not changed your mind is simple
Its again the oustider test, both for your faith in  Christianity and your denial of human influence to climate change. You refuse to look at either critically

no i haven't, why?? because what you believe is what you believe, whether its god or climate change you arent going to change your mind anytime soon.
Didge wrote:Which makes you a sheep

Baaa

As indeed you fail to look at the evidence.


elizel is not going to become straight anytime soon
Didge wrote:Why would he

born this way or made this way, its all the same  



Again you end with idiocy

YOu are again conflating beliefs to what people are.


Last edited by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:15 pm

post in a quote box like normal people or not at all

if you think im wasting time trawling through that youre mistaken

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:16 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:post in a quote box like normal people or not at all

if you think im wasting time trawling through that youre mistaken



Ha ha, poor baby.

So yet again you further misidrect.

I mean here is a prime example where I have shown up some of your failings

But again you cannot conceive for one second you could be wrong.

Take some constructive criticism.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:55 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:post in a quote box like normal people or not at all

if you think im wasting time trawling through that youre mistaken



Ha ha, poor baby.

So yet again you further misidrect.

I mean here is a prime example where I have shown up some of your failings

But again you cannot conceive for one second you could be wrong.

Take some constructive criticism.

whatever didge

you wont change your mind on climate change and elizel wqont change hsi sexuality therefore myu whole point on the issue is proved.

being born a certian way is no different to being made a certain way

im happy with my argument and neither you nor elizel nor eddie has offered me any alternative to make me change my views

have you???



_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:38 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:



Ha ha, poor baby.

So yet again you further misidrect.

I mean here is a prime example where I have shown up some of your failings

But again you cannot conceive for one second you could be wrong.

Take some constructive criticism.

whatever didge

you wont change your mind on climate change and elizel wqont change hsi sexuality therefore myu whole point on the issue is proved.

being born a certian way is no different to being made a certain way

im happy with my argument and neither you nor elizel nor eddie has offered me any alternative to make me change my views

have you???




Are they no different?

Seems you are again talking bollocks mate, which has been addressed throughout on my points to you here.

You can be happy with your argument all you like. All you did was deflect and misdirect to countless points I made to you.

Like I said, your problem is that you are unable to even consider you could be wrong.

That is your first failing here.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Didge wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

whatever didge

you wont change your mind on climate change and elizel wqont change hsi sexuality therefore myu whole point on the issue is proved.

being born a certian way is no different to being made a certain way

im happy with my argument and neither you nor elizel nor eddie has offered me any alternative to make me change my views

have you???




Are they no different?

Seems you are again talking bollocks mate, which has been addressed throughout on my points to you here.

You can be happy with your argument all you like. All you did was deflect and misdirect to countless points I made to you.

Like I said, your problem is that you are unable to even consider you could be wrong.

That is your first failing here.

You Haven't changed my mind though have you?

That's the whole point isn't it?

opinions aren't optional

Sexuality isn't optional

Born this way or made this way, it's all the same

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:15 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Didge wrote:


Are they no different?

Seems you are again talking bollocks mate, which has been addressed throughout on my points to you here.

You can be happy with your argument all you like. All you did was deflect and misdirect to countless points I made to you.

Like I said, your problem is that you are unable to even consider you could be wrong.

That is your first failing here.

You Haven't changed my mind though have you?

That's the whole point isn't it?

opinions aren't optional

Sexuality isn't optional

Born this way or made this way, it's all the same


Is my intent to change your mind or actually would like you to look critically at your own beliefs as you would do of Islam or any other religious faith for that matter?

Like i say, why are you afraid to take the "outsiders test for faith" smelly?

If opinions are not optional, then how do you have people leave Islam?

Leave Christianity?

So its not the same way.


Last edited by Didge on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:19 pm

Of course you can change your opinions, smelly. Opnions aren't set in stone. In fact, I'm rather suspicious of anyone who doesn't change their mind at certain times throughout life.

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:17 pm

eddie wrote:Of course you can change your opinions, smelly. Opnions aren't set in stone. In fact, I'm rather suspicious of anyone who doesn't change their mind at certain times throughout life.

You can't change your opinions at will they aren't a pair of pants or a shirt

Sometimes a strongly held view or belief can never be changed.

Like I said before Christians have often died, most recently in ISIS held territory, because they could not give up their belief.

How are they different to elizel who cannot give up his sexuality???

Could elizel have sex with a woman if a gun was pressed to his head??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 pm

Have you ever changed your mind over something important? Like a calling, a lover, an opinion?

I actually don't know how you can't see the difference.

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:49 pm

eddie wrote:Have you ever changed your mind over something important? Like a calling, a lover, an opinion?

I actually don't know how you can't see the difference.

There must be opinions you hold that will never change, abortion for instance??

How about homosexuality?? Would you could you ever be opposed to it??

I don't know how you can't see how similar they can sometimes be.

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by eddie on Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 pm

My opinions on homosexuality haven't changed, no.
On abortion, no.
But I wasn't born thinking that way.
My parents, for example, didn't agree with interracial relationships and I totally went against that line of thinking and after meeting a really nice black guy I was dating, they changed their minds. So their thinking didn't rub off on me.

I don't think you totally and utterly believe half of what you think. I believe you just don't want to think another way.
But then, I see the good in everyone.

_________________
No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.

“The great charm in argument is really finding one's own opinions, not other people's”
- Evelyn Waugh
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 33831
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Maddog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:48 am

smelly-bandit wrote:On October 1, activists from the group Abolish Human Abortion (AHA) took a break from handing out anti-abortion pamphlets, and went to Bedlam Coffee in Seattle, Washington.

As the activists quietly drank their brew, the owner of the shop, Ben Borgman, entered the room and demanded that they leave. Although the group had allegedly not handed out any pamphlets in the shop, Borgman had one in his possession, and was offended by what he saw.

Holding the anti-abortion material, which can be seen in the video footage initially uploaded to Facebook, Borgman says: "I’m gay. You have to leave." A female activists then asks: "Are you denying us service?" to which Borgman replies: "I am, yeah."

The conversation continues, with a male activist asking: "So, why aren’t we allowed to stay?" Borgman answers: "This is offensive to me. I own the place. I have a right to be offended."

After an increasingly terse discussion, Borgman becomes more agitated. Pointing to the pamphlet, he says: "This is you; I do not want these people in this place. This is extremely offensive."

When one of the activists notes that Borgman was "not willing to tolerate our presence," the coffee shop owner becomes visibly angry, and the exchange goes on from there:

BORGMAN: Can you tolerate my presence?

ACTIVIST: We are. We’re actually in your coffee shop.

BORGMAN: Really? If I go get my boyfriend right now and f**k him in the a** right here, you’re going to tolerate that?

ACTIVIST: That would be your choice.

BORGMAN: Are you going to tolerate it? Answer my f***ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it.

ACTIVIST: Well, no, I mean, we don’t want to watch that.

BORGMAN: Well then, I don’t have to f***ing tolerate this. Then leave — all of you! Tell all your f**king friends don’t come here!

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22042/lesson-free-market-economics-gay-shop-owner-kicks-frank-camp?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

People should be free to associate with whom they choose. Forcing one person to serve another is state sponsored slavery.

Jews should not have to serve Nazis, Blacks should not have to serve Klan members, and gay and/or Christians should be able to not serve each other.

Creating different classes of people be law, is hardly fair and hardly the advancement of justice.
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Didge on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:Have you ever changed your mind over something important? Like a calling, a lover, an opinion?

I actually don't know how you can't see the difference.

There must be opinions you hold that will never change, abortion for instance??

How about homosexuality?? Would you could you ever be opposed to it??

I don't know how you can't see how similar they can sometimes be.



I was once opposed to homosexuality and abortion, as I was a Catholic.

So there is two opinions I changed on. 

What it shows is that I could look critically at my own views and changed them.

It shows you are afraid to critically look at your own beliefs
avatar
Didge

Posts : 8171
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:He's kicking them out because he doesn't like their views and opinions. I'm going to take out the fact he's gay for a moment and ask myself, is he within his rights?
Yes, he's within his rights as it's his establishment.

I dislike their views - would I kick them out?  
Nope. I'd take their money, if I needed it to feed and clothe myself and very possibly I'd give them my opinion as they left. Everyone has the right to have an opinion so that would also be the reason I'd not ask them to leave.

Let's put back in to the equation, the fact the guy is gay. Well firstly, I have no idea why he'd mention it, it's pretty irrelevant and his point about fucking his partner up the arse isn't even a relevant similarity to the situation.

He was an arse. He handled it badly if you ask me.

Oh and by the way, if I'd been there and he'd made that comment I'd have said:

"Yes, I'd very much like you to go get your boyfriend and fuck him up the arse, after you have gone and got me some of that delicious cheesecake and coconut coffee I came in for"

Yeah right

If elizel and his new man got kicked out of some restaurant for being gay you'd all being screeching  about homophobia and tearing your hair out.

One rule for some eh??

it is one rule for all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
being prejudice and not serving someone for the way they where born (gay or black etc) is wrong
not serving a dumb geranium cause they're a dumb geranium is fine.

you see, les was born that way so to not serve him because he is gay is wrong and prejudice.
you have chosen to be the horrible person you are, so to not serve you is just a consequence of YOUR actions/opinions

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17416
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by smelly-bandit on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:01 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Yeah right

If elizel and his new man got kicked out of some restaurant for being gay you'd all being screeching  about homophobia and tearing your hair out.

One rule for some eh??

it is one rule for all Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
being prejudice and not serving  someone for the way they where born (gay or black etc) is wrong
not serving a dumb geranium cause they're a dumb geranium is fine.

you see, les was born that way so to not serve him because he is gay is wrong and prejudice.
you have chosen to be the horrible person you are, so to not serve you is just a consequence of YOUR actions/opinions

that's basing your physical action on personal prejudice

turfing Christians out of a shop because they are Christians because you don't like Christians is no different to turfing elizel out of the shop because he is gay and you don't like gays

you may not like it but religion and sexuality are both protected characteristics


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexuals bigots and the unlawful denial of service

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum