How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bit of light-hearted fun.
Be an astrological ninja. May the stars be your guide.


Aries (March 21–April 19): Don't respond with anger. Or, actually, do.
People born under Aries will never admit they're wrong. But you have an advantage -- they often don't know what they're talking about. Aries usually jumps into an argument with half the facts and assumes everyone else will go along with it.
Stand your ground and respond with facts. Do not get emotional. When an Aries looks at you like you just murdered his or her whole family, he or she knows the fight is over. You also have the option of yelling your points while invading an Aries's space; a fight makes him or her certifiably DTF, which is a more amicable ending.

Taurus (April 20–May 20): Hack into the Taurus's mind using the five senses.
Winning against a Taurus is two-fold. First, you have to see it coming, because a Taurus will let something boil for weeks before he or she ex-f*cking-plodes, and a Taurus's temper can really throw people off.
Second, if you can control a Taurus's five senses, you can control a Taurus's mind. If you turn on some music, dim the lights and start baking something in the middle of an argument, a Taurus will fall into a strange hypnosis and forgive the entire situation.

Gemini (May 21–June 20): Keep your feelings to yourself.
People born under Gemini have a real mouth on them. They really enjoy arguing; it gives them someone to talk to. (Not that they're lonely. In fact, they'll likely be talking to people via text, live-tweeting the fight, and Googling facts to back up their argument.)
The best way to win is to say what you need to in a very light-hearted way -- using logic, not emotions. Then move on. If a Gemini has really lost it, he or she won't listen to reason, so the best way to win is to pull the plug on the whole conversation and leave.
A Gemini may not admit that he or she lost, but they'll know. When you take away a Gemini's ability to talk, you remove his or her power.

Cancer (June 21–July 22): Leave space.
Winning an argument with a Cancer isn't hard, but doing it without causing an emotional breakdown is tricky.
You'll feel like you're dealing with a mental patient. Use calm and quiet statements, but make your point. Use a compassionate touch, but give the Cancer lots of space. Reassure the Cancer of your love and loyalty.
If you live together, don't even THINK about bringing up the idea of moving out as a bargaining tool. A Cancer will explode.

Leo (July 23–August 22): Play the fool.
The best way to win against a Leo is to make such a huge fool out of yourself that the Leo decides he or she is too good for the argument. If your behavior appeals to the Leo's sense of duty and leadership, he or she will take pity on you, and you'll win -- kind of.
The Leo will still come out looking better than you. But "kind of" winning is unfortunately the best you'll be able to do. To lose would be undignified, and Leo is nothing if not dignified.

Virgo (August 23–September 22): Make medical recommendations.
Base your argument on genuine concern for Virgo's well-being. A Virgo is constantly worried about his or her health and the health of loved ones. If you can make your argument with well-informed reasoning and logic, a Virgo will give in pretty easily.

Libra (September 23–October 22): Be fair.
Fight like you're in a courtroom. Compile evidence. Make a case for yourself. Have a witness if necessary. Libra is the sign of justice and is represented by the scales. People born under this sign are the lawyers of the zodiac, and just like lawyers, they won't get involved in an argument unless they are sure they can win.
It's up to you to prove them wrong.

Scorpio (October 23–November 21): If you win, you'll never see each other again.
You could win if you really wanted to, but winning a fight with a Scorpio is actually punishable by death. That is all.

Sagittarius (November 22–December 21): Find a diversion.
Fighting with a Sagittarius is like getting hit with a blunt object in the middle of a nap. People born under this sign are not exactly known for their social graces; they see manners as minor details they can't be bothered with.
They're big philosophical thinkers, so being polite is not on their list of priorities. The best way to actually win an argument with a Sagittarius is to have a thick skin -- or at least act like you do -- and to find a way to weave your point into one of his or her philosophies.
Do it while you're on a trip to a museum or something. That way, the Sagittarius has something to explore and doesn't feel boxed in. They've got more important sh*t to do than be your crying shoulder.

Capricorn (December 22–January 19): Make the other person look good.
Pretend you're fighting with your boss and your job is on the line if you win. You're going to have to find a way to make the Capricorn look good if you want to claim victory.
There's got to be some sort of personal gain for them to be willing to agree with you, since Capricorn believes everyone is incompetent. Be sure to appeal to what the Capricorn values most -- money and status, baby! (Bring cocaine.)

Aquarius (January 20–February 18): Be willing to lose.
It's possible to win an argument with people born under Aquarius if you can somehow prove that your way is more cutting edge than theirs. They insist on being trailblazers.  My boyfriend is an Aquarius, and he insists he was the first person to wear his hair in an Afro. He was born in 1982.
If you can't convince Aquarius people that your way is ahead of the curve, just do whatever you want by yourself.  They love an independent thinker, and they may begin to see things your way, but it will take time.

Pisces (February 19–March 20): Have it your way.
Winning isn't the problem -- the problem is that winning is so easy it's not even enjoyable. It's almost criminal how malleable a Pisces mind is. You could convince people born under Pisces your idea was theirs, and they'll look at you wide-eyed and say, “Oh, silly me, I didn't even remember”!
Even if they believe that they're right and you're wrong, they'd rather let you win than fight about it.


https://www.elitedaily.com/life/zodiac-personality-when-in-conflict/1438716

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35588
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Syl on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

No...its too early for him ...Which star sign are you Didge...lets analyse you. Laughing

No, as its bollocks astrology

So best you get used to being disappointed then.

Cool
Not disappointed at all.
Off for lunch tara.

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by gelico on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:24 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
gelico wrote:


ban beliefs?

oh you mean the terrorist organisation that 'believes' that a raping, murdering, lying, perverted psychopath is the perfect being?

no not really, if they're that idiotic and delusional then it's up to them......it's that islam considers anyone who isn't a Muslim to be unworthy and a target that i have a bit of an issue with

not that this has anything to do with star signs but i'm sure you can link the two

Lol

Listen to yourself full of shit as usual.

yeah, back at you

that is exactly what he was

considering you are the biggest fake and liar ever and wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped out and bit you up the burka, I'm surprised you would even comment

gelico

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:32 pm

I don't think I'll bother reading any more "fun" threads.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30959
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Can't say I don't try rags. 'A' for effort I suppose.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35588
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm

gelico wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol

Listen to yourself full of shit as usual.

yeah, back at you

that is exactly what he was

considering you are the biggest fake and liar ever and wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped out and bit you up the burka, I'm surprised you would even comment


"Bit you up the burka"
lol!
Geli ya blood wants bottling cheers
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by gelico on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
gelico wrote:

yeah, back at you

that is exactly what he was

considering you are the biggest fake and liar ever and wouldn't recognise the truth if it jumped out and bit you up the burka, I'm surprised you would even comment


"Bit you up the burka"
lol!
Geli ya blood wants bottling cheers


hahaha hey nems

what starsign are you? and do you even bother to think about it?

If and when it comes up in convo I know people who do in fact say that they are exactly like their star sign describes them. I've never known anyone to be influenced by the stars in choosing a partner but I'm sure they are about

I knew a woman once donkeys years ago who absolutely lived and breathed whatever the horroscope told her. she worked on reception at a firm i was at and would use the company phone to ring the 0898 star sign predictions like every single day and never got caught out for it.

she and her hubby were trying for about 10 years to have kids but for some reason they couldnt. This really depressed her (she was about 32 at the time), Anyhoos on one particular day the stars told her to ''forget about what you haven;t got and concentrate on what you have got for now and you will get your desire when it's right for you'' kind of thing.

she took that to heart and gave up on the idea of having kids. As soon as she did that,,WHAM! she got pregnant and eventually ended up having 4 kids

WTF!

gelico

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Syl on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

No...its too early for him ...Which star sign are you Didge...lets analyse you. Laughing

No, as its bollocks astrology

So best you get used to being disappointed then.

Cool

I think, considering the way you argue, you could be Cancer. Laughing

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by gelico on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, as its bollocks astrology

So best you get used to being disappointed then.

Cool

I think, considering the way you argue, you could be Cancer. Laughing

FFS!

I read that as ''Chancer''


lol! lol! lol!

gelico

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:27 pm

He's not a cancerian. He talks in riddles so perhaps an unevolved Libran.

Doesn't matter anyway. It was supposed to be fun and no one takes this kind of thing as gospel

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35588
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Syl on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:32 pm

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think, considering the way you argue, you could be Cancer. Laughing

FFS!

I read that as ''Chancer''


lol! lol! lol!

You must go to the same optician as me....I thought Miffs said 'great big cock' yesterday....it was 'clock'. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Didge on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

No, as its bollocks astrology

So best you get used to being disappointed then.

Cool

I think, considering the way you argue, you could be Cancer. Laughing


Both Eddie and yourself are wrong on my star sign, furthing proving how dumb astrology is

So thank you for proving that.

Razz
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12859
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Syl on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I think, considering the way you argue, you could be Cancer. Laughing


Both Eddie and yourself are wrong on my star sign, furthing proving how dumb astrology is

So thank you for proving that.

Its just a game Didge....though you do flounce like a Cancerian would. Razz

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
avatar
Syl

Posts : 16169
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:41 pm

gelico wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:


"Bit you up the burka"
lol!
Geli ya blood wants bottling cheers


hahaha hey nems

what starsign are you?  and do you even bother to think about it?

If and when it comes up in convo I know people who do in fact say that they are exactly like their star sign describes them.  I've never known anyone to be influenced by the stars in choosing a partner but I'm sure they are about

I knew a woman once donkeys years ago who absolutely lived and breathed whatever the horroscope told her.  she worked on reception at a firm i was at and would use the company phone to ring the 0898 star sign predictions like every single day and never got caught out for it.

she and her hubby were trying for about 10 years to have kids but for some reason they couldnt.  This really depressed her (she was about 32 at the time),  Anyhoos on one particular day the stars told her to ''forget about what you haven;t got and concentrate on what you have got for now and you will get your desire when it's right for you'' kind of thing.  

she took that to heart and gave up on the idea of having kids.  As soon as she did that,,WHAM! she got pregnant and eventually ended up having 4 kids

WTF!

Hey Geli. My birthday is 23rd July do some things say Cancer some Leo. I think I'm much more Cancerian.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Hey nems whilst I can grab you, will you text me your phone number again please? Lost all contacts when I dropped my phone down the toilet and pissed on it, (and then flushed it!), last week.


_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35588
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Didge on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:


Both Eddie and yourself are wrong on my star sign, furthing proving how dumb astrology is

So thank you for proving that.

Its just a game Didge....though you do flounce like a Cancerian would. Razz


And this is how poor sterotypes form

Thank you again for proving my point
avatar
Didge

Posts : 12859
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by gelico on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
gelico wrote:


hahaha hey nems

what starsign are you?  and do you even bother to think about it?

If and when it comes up in convo I know people who do in fact say that they are exactly like their star sign describes them.  I've never known anyone to be influenced by the stars in choosing a partner but I'm sure they are about

I knew a woman once donkeys years ago who absolutely lived and breathed whatever the horroscope told her.  she worked on reception at a firm i was at and would use the company phone to ring the 0898 star sign predictions like every single day and never got caught out for it.

she and her hubby were trying for about 10 years to have kids but for some reason they couldnt.  This really depressed her (she was about 32 at the time),  Anyhoos on one particular day the stars told her to ''forget about what you haven;t got and concentrate on what you have got for now and you will get your desire when it's right for you'' kind of thing.  

she took that to heart and gave up on the idea of having kids.  As soon as she did that,,WHAM! she got pregnant and eventually ended up having 4 kids

WTF!

Hey Geli. My birthday is 23rd July do some things say Cancer some Leo. I think I'm much more Cancerian.


hey, you share a birthday with my eldest son

i dont much bother with what the stars say but to describe him would be to say he is

hard working
generous
dreams of travel
always the joker, always up for a bit of cheeky banter and having a laugh but will never open up about anything serious and tends to bottle things up inside
feels very uncomfortable around sadness or negativity

he is in fact very much like his dad in many ways but hubby was 20th October (not even sure what that is).

does any of that ring true for you?

gelico

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by gelico on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:51 pm

eddie wrote:Hey nems whilst I can grab you, will you text me your phone number again please? Lost all contacts when I dropped my phone down the toilet and pissed on it, (and then flushed it!), last week.

was that before or after you chucked your computer out the window then set fire to it then chopped it up with an axe?

you go girl

gelico

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2017-07-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by eddie on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:14 pm

gelico wrote:
eddie wrote:Hey nems whilst I can grab you, will you text me your phone number again please? Lost all contacts when I dropped my phone down the toilet and pissed on it, (and then flushed it!), last week.

was that before or after you chucked your computer out the window then set fire to it then chopped it up with an axe?

you go girl

I'm rather rubbish with technology. It simply bores my panties off.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35588
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Syl wrote:What sign are you Didge....cos you don't seem to be winning the argument. Razz



_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 979
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:34 pm

eddie wrote:Hey nems whilst I can grab you, will you text me your phone number again please? Lost all contacts when I dropped my phone down the toilet and pissed on it, (and then flushed it!), last week.


Okaaaaay will do.
Did you not know you dropped it, or were you desperate for a Jimmy?!
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Miffs2 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:37 pm

gelico wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Hey Geli. My birthday is 23rd July do some things say Cancer some Leo. I think I'm much more Cancerian.


hey, you share a birthday with my eldest son

i dont much bother with what the stars say but to describe him would be to say he is

hard working
generous
dreams of travel
always the joker, always up for a bit of cheeky banter and having a laugh but will never open up about anything serious and tends to bottle things up inside
feels very uncomfortable around sadness or negativity

he is in fact very much like his dad in many ways but hubby was 20th October (not even sure what that is).

does any of that ring true for you?

Apart from the uncomfortable around sadness, that's very me actually.
We also share our birthday with David Essex and Myra Hindley
Not sure what that means!
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:30 am

as an Aquarian the Aquarian one is pretty accurate, got to be bleeding edge or you're nothing.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18397
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:39 am

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Hey nems whilst I can grab you, will you text me your phone number again please? Lost all contacts when I dropped my phone down the toilet and pissed on it, (and then flushed it!), last week.


Okaaaaay will do.
Did you not know you dropped it, or were you desperate for a Jimmy?!

Heard a "splash" of some sort, decided to ignore it, did the longest wee ever! then flushed the toilet and saw a light shining from within....phone all pissy and broken.

You know I blame my mate a little bit. She made me have a double whisky with my lunch.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35588
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:07 am

veya_victaous wrote:as an  Aquarian  the Aquarian one is pretty accurate, got to be bleeding edge or you're nothing.

Perfectly understandable Edds, could have happened to anyone.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Vicar of Dibley (vod) on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:12 am

eddie wrote:Hey nems whilst I can grab you, will you text me your phone number again please? Lost all contacts when I dropped my phone down the toilet and pissed on it, (and then flushed it!), last week.


HF gets lots of phones in asking if they can be repaired after dropping them down the loo - arse pockets are not the place for phones lol . Very rarely they can be fixed after water damage , and he does use dettol wipes before looking at them lol!

I bet you never swore once did you lol!

_________________
Romans 8-King James Version (KJV)

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.  
avatar
Vicar of Dibley (vod)

Posts : 979
Join date : 2017-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Miffs2 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:as an  Aquarian  the Aquarian one is pretty accurate, got to be bleeding edge or you're nothing.

Perfectly understandable Edds, could have happened to anyone.

scratch
I'm confuzzled. I was addressing Edds but I quoted Veya! Sorry bout that Veya. I'm not very well and had been on the Night Nurse.
avatar
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to win an argument against any zodiac sign

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum